Kidnapped Ch. 03

Story Info
After release she struggles to find herself.
3k words
4.66
26.5k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chuck said put this on her. We're making the delivery today."

Jack looked up from the corner, where Lauren slept in his arms.

Wayne stopped and pondered.

"Y'know Jack. I don't like the way you're acting around her. She's just a dumb bitch. Don't get too involved in shit like that." He spat on the floor, dropped a pile of clothes onto Jack and left.

Jack looked down at Lauren. Her torn shirt lay at the sides of her torso, barely but not quite covering the tips of her nipples. Her supple chest rose and fell with her even breathing. Gently, he pulled one side of the torn shirt off and lifted her to remove the ruined garment. She lay naked in his arms.

"Lauren," he whispered.

She stirred. He couldn't help watching her soft mouth as she roused herself. "Y-yes?"

"They're releasing you soon. We have to get ready."

Lauren opened her eyes slowly. "Releasing me?"

"Yes. Now you have to be quiet and follow orders that way you can remain unharmed,"

A fire came into her eyes.

"Unharmed?? You call this unharmed??"

Jack sat quietly. He sorted the clothes and pulled out a plain grey button-down blouse.

"You didn't really object, if I remember correctly." He leaned in and slipped the neck of the shirt around Lauren's face. She kept stubbornly quiet as he pulled the sleeves on and moved his fingers to the buttons down her chest.

He looked up at her. One finger pressed against the bottom button, between the swells of her breasts.

Lauren said nothing.

Jack did up the buttons and let his thumb stroke the underside of her fabric-covered flesh.

Lauren set her jaw and turned away as he leaned in toward her face.

"Well. I had hoped it was mutual. I understand, of course. Many kidnappees are smart enough to play along to ensure their survival and perhaps escape." Jack shrugged, pulling away and parting Lauren's legs to tug a pair of white cotton panties up her thighs.

She flinched slightly but relaxed when she felt the cotton cover her otherwise-vulnerable crotch. Her eyes rested on Jack's and he let his hand linger at the top of her thighs but then dropped it to dress her in shorts.

"That's it. Let's go. I have to blindfold you."

When Lauren opened her mouth to protest, Jack stopped her. "Remember. Keep quiet and follow orders. No harm – no, further harm, that is. Will come to you."

She stood still and felt a blindfold being secured around her eyes. A rope was tied tightly around her wrists once more.

And then, Jack's stubble on the curve of her neck, and his lips soft against her skin.

"You can say what you like, but I know you enjoyed it."

And they were off.

--------------------------------------

"Lauren! Lauren oh my god I'm so glad you're safe," the cries and sobs around Lauren heightened in volume such that they became incoherent. A hand reached out gently and removed the blindfold from around her eyes. The sudden sunlight blinded her and she squinted.

From a distance Jack watched. He watched Lauren's family milling about her, her mother distraught with relief and her father grim in his regret. Wayne shoved him in the ribs. He turned, looked back at her once more, and then followed Wayne into the alley.

----------------------------------------

It had been months and Lauren had fallen back into the regular routine that had once been her life. But there was something out of place now. Her parents were wealthy and she had no real need to earn money so she pursued her passions and that was why she was a florist half the time. After the kidnapping, though, there was something missing in her, a space that could not be filled.

She woke up in the middle of the night sometimes, dreaming of hot breath and slow, sensuous kisses. She'd flip the covers back and look at the ceiling, where the reflected shadows of cars downstairs moved slowly.

She never forgot what Jack had said; the last words he'd said to her. Although she tried to deny it to herself and definitely denied it to everyone else who asked, she knew that some part of her Did enjoy it, Had responded to his touch.

It was a light day and Lauren was rearranging the flowers in the front window when she saw a familiar figure across the street.

She froze.

The way he walked and the curve of his mouth was too familiar. It was Jack.

Lauren fumbled with the roses in the vase and one of the thorns sank into the flesh of her index finger. She cursed softly and held it up just as the bell on the door tinkled and Jack walked in.

"Hello." She had spent nights reliving the tone of his voice in her ear, the way he'd said things before he felt her in places that made her –

"H-Hello." Thoughts raced through her brain. Wasn't he afraid she'd give him away at all? Why did he come here? Had he known where she was all the time?

"You pricked yourself," Jack said with no inflection in his voice, as was his way. He reached out and took her hand in his. She tensed and caught his eye gingerly. He lifted her finger and just as Lauren realized what he was about to do, he slid it in his mouth and sucked the tiny drops of blood off. She watched, transfixed, as his tongue moved easily over her skin. Flashes of where else he had applied that tongue set off heat in Lauren's cheeks and she pulled back abruptly.

"What are you doing here." She breathed.

Jack shrugged.

"Well to be honest I was walking down the street one day when I noticed you in the window. I came back to see if you were here and you are." He looked at the flowers displayed around the store. "I don't know much about flowers but these look nice. The kind I'd likely give my girlfriend."

Lauren bit her lip. "You have a girlfriend?"

Jack's eyes rested on hers.

"No." A light smile danced in those eyes now, and Lauren felt slightly tricked.

"Well. That's good for you. I have business to do." She turned away from him coldly but he came up close behind her and held her with an arm around her stomach.

"No actually. It's good for you." His mouth was inches from her ear and his breath on her neck made her shiver.

"Let me go," she whispered. Jack hesitated slightly, then released his grip.

"Why did you come back. Why can't you just let me go on with my life, after what you put me through," Lauren's eyes welled with tears and Jack stilled.

"I never meant to hurt you." He said quietly. "I

came back because. Well. Because.. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wish we'd met in different circumstances." He held her gaze firmly.

"Oh you mean other than if you weren't fucking me and being my kidnapper?" Lauren drawled. Jack frowned.

"I suggest you don't use such language with me. I may have been kind to you but I'm not someone you can toss about lightly." He picked up a pair of shears laying by the side and Lauren felt slow alarm spread in her.

Jack stepped nearer to Lauren. He leaned close to her face and said, "I just wanted to ask you if.. Well, if."

She crooked her brows in confusion at his uncharacteristic faltering. "If what?"

"If you would go on a date with me." He said hurriedly, and leaned away from her.

Lauren, stunned, watched as Jack studied the roses in the window.

"A date?"

"Yes. A date. Just one. I just had to ask."

"What about Chuck and Wayne?"

"What about them? I don't work with them anymore I don't do that sort of work anymore I couldn't stand it, not after-"

Jack stopped midsentence. He turned and looked at Lauren gruffly.

"If you wish I will see you at the corner restaurant at 7 this evening." He worked his jaw slightly and turned to leave. The bell tinkled as he did so.

Lauren stood in shock for a few minutes.

Slowly, she started gathering stray leaves from the bunch of roses in the window and removing them one by one.

-------------------------------------

It was seven fifteen. He'd be damned if he had ever waited more than five minutes for a female. Jack ground his teeth slowly. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall of the restaurant before picking up the napkin from his lap.

"Going somewhere?"

He was almost relieved to see her. Her delicate neck was draped with a single long string of pearls that fell into the scoop of her neckline. Lauren slid into her seat.

"You're late." He said tartly.

"I know. I couldn't make up my mind."

"About what? Whether to come or not?" Jack muttered irritably.

"No, which dress to wear."

He looked at her quizzically. She wore a simple black sheath with thin shoulder straps and a slight curve at the neck.

"It was this or what?" He enquired.

"That's for me to know." Even as she said it, a slight blush feathered her cheeks. "Well, shall we order? I'm starving."

The waiter took their orders and left them in the private booth.

"I have been thinking about you." Lauren said quietly. "I couldn't stop myself, even though I hated it. Hated to be thinking about you, about..about the things you did."

Jack watched her hands in her napkin.

"I've been thinking about you too. I have never thought about any of my-" He paused. "-acquaintances."

Lauren smirked. "I haven't forgotten any of it. It's been months but I still remember every moment." She felt a sudden heat rise in her and she fidgeted in her seat. Jack watched her.

"Every moment?" He said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry I-" Lauren started to stand up but Jack held her hand and pulled her back down.

"Don't leave." He said. His fingers stroked her wrist slowly. "Please. I have to be with you properly once more, just once."

"Be with me?!" Lauren gasped. "What the hell do you mean by be with me??"

"You know what I mean. I need to get you out of my

system, please!"

The urgency in his voice stilled Lauren. She licked her lips.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. About how it would feel." Jack leaned across the table and whispered in her ear, "My cock in your pussy."

It was a crass line that should have disgusted Lauren, but instead she felt that heat spread in her body. She stared at Jack.

The waiter arrived with their food, and laid the plates on the table, oblivious of the tension in the air.

"Please enjoy your meal."

Jack picked up his knife and fork and cut into his steak.

"Eat."

Wordlessly, Lauren did the same.

When they were done with their meal Jack paid the bill and they walked outside together.

"Come back to my place with me." He said quietly. Lauren slowed her footsteps.

"How will I know this is not a trap? How can I know it's not a trap? How can I trust you or want you after what happened?" There was a note of despair in her voice and Jack stepped closer to her, pulling her nearer.

"It's not. I promise. I left Chuck the week after we let you go. I couldn't stop thinking about you don't you understand? I have never felt this way before please just come back with me just this night. I promise you no harm will come to you."

Lauren smiled wryly at the familiar line. She looked into his eyes.

"Fine. One night. Then you'll leave me alone and let me forget this whole.. thing."

A fierce heat came into Jack's eyes and he nodded.

His apartment was small but neatly furnished.

Lauren stood awkwardly in the living room as Jack shuffled about in the kitchen. He returned with two glasses of coke. She took one and looked at him.

"Well? You didn't bring me here to serve me coke did you."

Jack's eyes grew darker and he placed his glass on the table. "No I didn't." He stood closer to Lauren and she tensed.

"Don't be afraid of me," he said softly, a note of sadness in his voice. Lauren bit her lip as he leaned into her and kissed her cheek. Tenderly, he held her waist as he moved his mouth over the skin of her neck. His tongue, wet on her sensitive neck brought shivers to her spine.

"Let me touch you, do you want me to touch you," Jack whispered. She nodded weakly and he brought his hand to the front of her neck, dipping lower till his fingers brushed the tops of her breasts.

"Here?"

She nodded again and Jack pulled the top of her dress down. She was wearing black lace. He lifted heavy-lidded eyes to her and leaned in. She felt his mouth, soft and warm on hers. He opened it and she followed, feeling a tug between her legs as his tongue entered her mouth. He felt her breasts through her lace bra and rolled her nipple in his hand. A soft moan escaped her and Jack lifted his

head from hers.

"Come." He scooped her up in his arms and walked to his bedroom.

The covers were rumpled and he lay her down. Self-conscious, Lauren pulled her dress back up.

"Don't. Let me take it off you. Please." Jack ran his thumbs over the straps of her dress. She hesitated, then let him pull the garment up over her head. She sat on his bed dressed in her black lace underwear. Jack's eyes darkened further. He placed a knee on the bed and pressed Lauren back into the soft pillows, kissing her mouth and moving down her neck. He licked her nipple through her lace then pulled one cup down to take the flesh into his mouth.

Lauren moaned low in her throat. Jack's hand moved

up her legs and spread her thighs open. She moved against his palm as it skimmed past her aching center and rested on her stomach.

"What do you want me to do," he said softly into her ear. Lauren squirmed.

"Tell me. What you want me to do," he repeated, more insistently.

"I-I. Touch me. Please." She replied.

"Here?" Jack pressed his hand down on her lace-

covered crotch. Lauren whimpered. He shifted his hand back up, then slid into the lace, his fingers brushing lightly against her moist flesh. "Like this?" He rubbed the swelling flesh of her clitoris, then dipped further into her folds. "You're so wet," he breathed into her ear. Lauren could feel his hard length straining against his jeans at her hip.

"Take off your clothes please," she whispered.

Jack stopped to remove his shirt. His chest was leanly muscled and a trail of dark hair feathered his skin from below his belly button and disappeared into his jeans. She looked up to see him watching her.

Lauren shifted to her knees and placed her palm gently on Jack's stomach. He breathed deeply as she slid that hand down to his buckle and undid it. She took the tab of his zipper and slid it down. Jack shucked off his jeans and stood in his briefs. Lauren placed her cheek against his hardness and ran her mouth over the soft cotton covering his straining cock. She pulled the fabric down past his legs and leaned back up to touch him. Jack exhaled choppily.

"Enough." He pushed Lauren back onto the bed and whipped her panties off with one hand. "I have been thinking of this for too long."

Lauren felt Jack's strong hands push her legs apart, then the rasp of his stubble against her inner thigh. She shivered when she felt his fingers part her, and then she felt his tongue sweep against her inner core.

"Oh. Oh. Jack," she gasped as he licked her delicately, swirling his tongue around her clit. "Jack," he drew his tongue up over her and moved his lips against her. A finger felt its way to her entrance and pushed in gently. The ache between her legs grew sharper as he curved his finger inside her and stroked her while he ate her out.

"Please, I can't – fuck me!" Lauren bucked against Jack's mouth and he drew himself up. He rested his hips against her and she felt his heavy hardness against her, flush against her pussy. He lifted his hips and stroked his cock over her wet folds. "Ohmygod. Please." She arched against him and he flexed his hips. The blunt head of his heavy cock pushed past her entrance and slid wetly into her flesh. Lauren gasped and held onto Jack's shoulders. He looked down at her. A sudden tenderness came into his eyes and he leaned down to kiss her as his hips surged suddenly forward.

Lauren hooked her legs around Jack's back as she felt him enter her fully. The dull pleasure bloomed inside her as he thrust firmly into her. His hard flesh filled her over, and over and he swivelled his hips against her so that his sweat-moistened flesh rubbed against her swollen clit. Each heavy thrust brought her nearer to that delicious peak – Jack raised himself onto his forearms and pounded strongly into her, his cock stiff and slick in her tight passage.

The last Lauren saw was his dark eyes, lost in sensation and the pleasure mounting with each sharp thrust. She came around his cock and she felt him spurting inside her.

Thoughts and worries flashed in her head as she lay back and Jack moved off her to lie beside her.

The night outside was as dark as the colour of his eyes as he thrust in her.