Kidnapped Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack is captured.
1.8k words
4.53
21.7k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is little sex in this story so those who're looking for a quick wank - this isn't for you. :)

--------------------------

Jack opened his eyes. Brilliant beams of sunlight played on the ceiling. He looked to his left and there she was, sleeping by his side. A lock of her hair curled over her forehead. A faint smile touched his lips and Jack tenderly brushed the strands from her face. He pressed a light kiss on her cheek and she stirred. His gaze fell to where the covers draped haphazardly over her legs and he frowned slightly at the memory of his passion spilled at their juncture. A rumble in his stomach roused him from his thoughts.

Jack stood up and walked to the kitchen, where he placed two pieces of bread into the toaster and turned the coffeemaker on.

He felt nothing when rough hands grabbed him from the back and a cloth soaked in chloroform was clapped over his face.

The slices of toast popped up a minute later, and no one was there to retrieve them.

----------------------------

When Lauren woke to an empty bed she wasn't surprised. She knew Jack by now and figured he would be in the kitchen, making breakfast. Sweeping the covers back she yawned contentedly and trotted outside.

"Jack?" She called as she made her way through the living room.

A chair lay on its side on the floor.

Shocked, Lauren picked it up. She hurried to the kitchen and looked around. The coffeemaker was still on, toast was in the toaster, and there was grit on the floor from dirty footwear.

"Jack? Jack are you here?" She shouted, turning over pillows and opening the balcony doors in a heightening panic. Her fingers closed on a scrap of paper on the coffee table.

"Follow the instructions to this address. Bring no one or we Will kill him."

Lauren gasped. The blood drained from her face and she stood there, the scrap of paper trembling in her hand.

She ran into Jack's bedroom, gathered her things in a bag and threw on a pullover. The door closed shut behind her.

-------------------------------

The address led to a row of old, decrepit houses. Lauren looked at the scrap she held in her hands. She looked up at the numbers on the brick and found the one she was looking for. The door opened easily. It was dark inside. A broken staircase lay to the left, and musty sofas flanked a dusty table to the right. A familiar voice spoke in the dark.

"Well if it isn't that bitch again, returned to the fold,"

Lauren stepped closer, her fingers fidgeting by her side. "Where's Jack," she stammered.

"Jack is where Jack should be. Come closer, my dear,"

Lauren looked behind her, hesitated, and moved forward.

She wasn't sure if she'd expected it or wanted it when everything went dark.

-----------------------------

"Dizzy.. I'm so dizzy.. What is this place.." Those were the thoughts tumbling in Jack's head when he regained consciousness. He lay on his back on a broad bed covered with rough cotton. Dim sunlight filtered in from where moldy curtains parted at the windows. His hands and feet were tied together and a gag was in his mouth. Blinking, he looked around.

"Well look who's up," Jack looked up and glared at the hulking figure coming up the stairs and through the door. "It's Jack, the little hero who fell in love with the captive,"

Chuck leaned against the doorjamb and leered. "Well we've got some company for you, and just in time, too,"

Wayne appeared around the doorway, an unconscious Lauren in his arms, bound the way Jack was. He looked at Jack expressionlessly and pushed her onto the bed, where she fell against Jack's body.

"Why don't you two enjoy some time together before we get started with the proceedings, eh?" Chuck leaned in and Jack felt his warm, sour breath on his face. "You'll learn that nobody leaves Chuck. Ever."

The door slammed behind them, but not before Jack caught a glimpse of Wayne's eyes, as he looked back over his shoulder.

"Launnn," Jack mumbled through his gag. He crawled closer to her and moved his face on the musty pillows, dislodging the gag from his mouth. "Lauren! Lauren wake up, are you alright?" He pressed his lips into her face, dry tears squeezing from the sides of his eyes. "Please please be alright," he gasped. He lay his head on her body.

A convulsion in Lauren's stomach roused Jack. He looked up. She was coughing into the gag in her mouth. Jack reached up and pulled it out with his teeth.

"Lauren. Are you alright?" He leaned over her with concern in his eyes. Lauren blinked slowly.

"Where are we? Oh Jack, you're okay,"

"Yes yes I am. Of course I am. How could I not be when you are," Jack sighed. He looked around the room. "Chuck took us to some house. Wayne is with him too and I think they hired someone else, I don't know. Wayne looks like he's thinking really hard though," He lay his cheek against Lauren's. "I'm so sorry for all this. I should've left you alone. I should've listened to you when you said you can't be with.. with someone like me," his voice broke and Lauren felt sadness clench her chest. She bowed her head to his and kissed his lips softly.

"No, I thought I was searching for something but it was you all along," she whispered. Jack raised his head and looked into her eyes. He tightened his jaw.

"We will get out of this. We will. I know Chuck. I just have to give him what he wants. He will let you go."

"No! I'm not leaving without you!"

"Just listen to me. I will get you out of here. Run away where he can't find you. I will look for you then,"

Tears started to fall from Lauren's eyes and Jack brushed them away with his nose.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry."

"How touching." A voice sounded from the doorway. Jack and Lauren looked up. "You should've left when you could, y'know. Chuck won't let this go so easily," Wayne drawled, folding his arms casually.

"What does he want from us?" Jack bit the words out.

"Well he wants you. And he wants you to not want her, since you'd been serving him so dutifully until little Miss Weepy came along, with her thin shirts and sad eyes," Wayne tapped his lips thoughtfully with his fingers. "But right now I think all he wants is some action, that you prevented the last time."

Shock started in Jack's eyes and spread slowly through his body. He looked at Lauren, trembling beside him. He closed his eyes. When he reopened them they were serious.

"Wayne. Please. I'll do anything. Let her go."

Lauren moved urgently against him but Jack ignored her. He kept his eyes trained on Wayne.

Wayne regarded him for a long while.

"I'll talk to Chuck about it." His eyes softened. "You better get some sleep. Chuck will be back in a few hours." He closed the door behind him and Lauren lay her head on Jack's chest. They drifted off to sleep, exhausted and drawn tight by the tension they'd experienced in the day.

-----------------------------

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty,"

Lauren was dragged off the bed. Her gag was inserted in her mouth once more. She looked up to see Chuck over her. Jack scrambled to right himself on the bed but Wayne held him down.

"Oh, Jack. Wayne has spoken to me and I am aware of your intentions. I'm more than happy to let her go but I have to ensure your loyalty to me, you see. You didn't exactly stick around the last time," Chuck grinned, showing his crooked teeth, and propped Lauren up on an armchair in the corner. He tied her arms and legs to the sides of the chair. She struggled in his grasp but he held out his hand and hit her across her face. "Do cooperate or I won't be held responsible for the consequences."

Jack's eyes widened and he fought Wayne violently but he held him down, straddling his stomach and looking over his shoulder to watch Chuck.

Lauren struggled under Chuck's heavy weight as he held her down and ripped her shirt from her shoulders. She screamed into her gag but the sounds were muffled by the fabric. All she could see was Chuck above her, moving erratically, removing her clothes till she was left with only her undergarments.

Jack bucked against Wayne's hold but he wouldn't budge. He yelled for Lauren but Wayne stuffed his mouth with the ratty rag at the side.

"Are you watching this, Jack-o? This is what will happen if you ever leave us for this bitch again," Chuck smiled wickedly as he held Lauren's legs apart and traced her pussy through her panties with a fat thumb.

Jack felt his heart weaken within him at the sight that met his eyes. Lauren whimpered into her gag as Chuck ripped the panties from her legs and spread her legs apart. He lowered his head and licked into her.

"Mmm. Now I know why you left us, Jack," Chuck murmured, flashing Jack an evil grin.

Lauren clamped her legs shut and rammed her back into the chair, trying to get away from him.

Chuck stood up and unfastened his belt.

Rage flashed in Jack's eyes and Wayne hesitated. With a mighty heave Jack snapped the bonds on his wrists and threw Wayne off his body. He fell against the side table and struck his head on the edge, falling unconscious to the floor.

Jack hurled himself on Chuck and whipped out the pocket knife he knew Chuck always carried in his trousers. He cut the bindings around Lauren's hands and feet and held the knife to Chuck's neck.

"Run, Lauren. RUN," he gasped through the effort of holding Chuck back.

Lauren stood, shaken, and stammered, "But Jack-"

"I SAID RUN,"

She faltered by the door, then looked at Jack where he grappled with Chuck.

"I love you Jack," she wept.

"I love you too -- now GO!" Jack shouted as Chuck threw himself back onto him.

When he looked up from Chuck's sweaty arms Lauren was gone.

"Well that was very brave of you, Jack-o," Chuck laughed. Jack still had his arms around him and was lying on his back, but he was tiring quickly and Chuck knew that.

Wayne stirred in the corner.

"The hell, Jack?" He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head.

"Come here and get him off me, you lout," Chuck growled.

Wayne stood up on wobbly legs and with Chuck's combined strength got Jack off him and into the armchair where they bound him.

"Well. I ain't gonna go after her, but you're gonna stay right there for a few days just so you remember who's boss." Chuck spat in Jack's face and walked out.

Jack trembled in the chair. He pictured Lauren's trembling body in his mind and he broke down in the silent house.