Kidnapped Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers

Dee listened as the woman continued speaking. "When your partner arrives to meet you, you will be polite and shake his hand and you are not to cover yourself in any way. We want you to act natural and pleasant and treat him with respect because he will be your protector from that moment on in your life."

Dee starred at the screen as the woman hesitated a moment than watched as the camera panned in for a close-up as the woman said. "Remember this; your husband is no longer in a position to protect you. "There will be times that you may feel afraid or lonely and I cannot stress the fact or make myself any clearer than this. Your partner will be there for you when you need him."

Dee listened as the woman was just about finished and said. "Dee. There are perfumes that we stocked in your bathroom and I want you to go and find one you like and put some on. When your new partner meets you today, he will always remember that scent and relate it to you. Now remember your cooperation is a must!"

The woman expressed one more concern to Dee and said. "You are not to ask him why you are here or for what reason in anyway or your husband will be severely punished."

Dee watched as the screen went blank and walked into the bathroom where she spent several minutes sampling the perfumes before choosing one she liked. They were all very expensive as Dee thought to herself that what ever this was about, money was not an issue because they seemed to have the very best.

Dee heard a knock at the door and her heart sank knowing the person they had told her would come and be a partner for her had finally arrived. She walked out into the front room trying to remember what the woman had warned her not to do.

Dee spoke and said. "Who is it?"

A deep voice on the other side replied. "My name is Samuel and I've been sent here to meet with you. May I come in?"

Dee looked puzzled as she raised her shoulders and replied. "Well, the door is locked but if you have a key I guess it's all right."

Dee's heart was pounding as she listened to the door, as it was unlocked and knew it would open any second and the man would see her standing there half-naked.

She remembered that she was doing this for Tom and it would soon be over as she stood there waiting for the man to enter. Dee watched as the door opened and a huge black man walked into the room and shut the door behind him.

He turned to face Dee, extended his hand out, and said. "My name is Samuel and you can call me Sam."

Dee reached out to shake the man's hand feeling how huge his hand felt was and noticed that he too was almost naked except a red pair of satin boxer shorts.

Dee finally replied and said. "My name is Dee but I guess they all ready told you my name and everything about me."

Sam replied. "No, as a matter of fact they didn't tell me your name nor did they tell me you were such a beautiful woman. I guess they wanted to surprise me."

Dee had guessed that Sam was Jamaican, she was not sure but he had muscles rippling all over his huge body. Dee guessed that he had to be around 6'5" or more and his shoulders were broad.

Dee replied. "You're welcome to come in and make yourself comfortable, I really don't know what we are supposed to do so I'll leave that to you."

Sam replied. "I'll be spending the first few days teaching you about eating healthy foods and training you on some of the equipment in your gym."

Dee was so nervous meeting Sam that she actually forgot that her breasts being naked and being held out as if they were on display for his pleasure.

Over the next two hours, Dee helped Sam prepare a meal she eagerly ate because she had not eaten in almost twenty-four hours. At least that is what she figured with her estimate of time.

Sam could almost pass as a professional chief because he seemed to know so much about food. The next thing they did was go into the gym where Sam began explaining how to use some of the equipment properly and said that he would teach her more each day when he visited her.

Dee wanted to ask him so bad why they were holding her captive there and why they had kidnapped them but did not dare in fear of hurting her husband. Maybe she could ask Sam once she has to know him well enough.

Sam seemed like a nice enough man but on the other hand, he was in on her captivity as well. Dee could not really trust him in fear of harming Tom or herself so she just went along with everything they wanted her to do.

Sam spent another hour helping her prepare her dinner before leaving for the day and said he would return around the same time tomorrow and they would use some of the exercise equipment.

Later that day, Dee was laying in her bed thinking about Tom and what he might be doing at that very moment when the television cam on again and the same woman appeared on the screen and said. "You've done a wonderful job cooperating with us today and you will be rewarded just like I promised you."

Dee watched as the screen went dark again and the curtain began to open between the two rooms where Tom was standing there waiting to see her. Dee got up off the bed and put the palms of her hands on the glass and although Tom could not hear what she was saying, the look in her eyes said everything.

Dee looked at her husband who was still wearing the red satin robe and slowly spoke so he could understand what she was saying and asked him if he was all right.

Tom had replied that he was and asked Dee the same question and she replied that she was as well. She told him she loved hi and he replied the telling him the same thing. She wished he could hear him speak or at least hold him in her arms but at least she knew he was safe where he was at and only because she was doing everything these people were asking of her.

Dee was very happy to see Tom and just when she was beginning to feel more comfortable, the curtain began to close again as she waived at him one last time and saw him smile.

Dee began to cry again as she starred at the curtain that rested between the two glass windows and knew that Tom was only a few feet from her which gave her some comfort.

Dee began to cry aloud and scream as her fists pounded on the glass window uncontrollably asking to see her husband again but it was no use because he could not hear her with the thick glass.

She than looked up at the television and started to scream. "Why. Why are you doing this to us? We did not do anything to you. Why don't you let us go?"

The television came on while she was crying and Dee did not notice it until the woman spoke directly to her and said. "Dee. We understand how painful it must be, having to be separated from your husband at this time and we can assure you that he is doing fine and will only be several feet away from you most of the time. You have cooperated with us very well today and continuing to do so will insure his safety. Please. Relax and lay down in bed while we play a video for you. Have a good night."

Dee wiped the tears from her eyes as she unhooked the bra and sat on the bed to take the heels off than pulled off the shorts. She just finished getting under the blanket when the television came on again.

It was a video of Sam in the picture and he was lifting weights while the same women was narrating and talking about his great looking physic. The woman explained how powerful and strong he was as the camera panned across his body.

Dee could see his muscles flexing with his movements as the camera moved along his body. In this video, he was not wearing the red satin boxers he wore that day but a tiny thong and as the camera panned in for a close-up of his bulge, the woman laughed and mentioned his enormous size genitals.

The video must have played for over two hours and consisted of nothing but Sam as he worked out in the same gym connecting her room. The woman continued speaking about how wonderful Sam was and how jealous she was that she was not the woman selected to be his partner.

The next day went just as well as the first as Dee trained with Sam for two hours and had dinner with him at the end of the day. That night, Dee had expected to see her husband Tom in the window again and waited for over an hour but instead the television came on again with yet another video of Sam only this time it showed him cocking and preparing food as the woman continued her gushing over him.

This same routine went on for the next twenty-four weeks and each day the videos would focus on Sam and describe in every detail the benefits of having him as a partner. Dee never saw her husband after that one night.

She was told he was doing fine and not to worry about him because he was just a matter of a few steps away. Dee never stopped thinking about him but paid less time worrying about whether he was safe and in good health. She had to assume he was as she made the best of each day spending her time with Sam.

Dee had been spending more and more time with Sam each day only today had been much different from any other. That morning after they had worked out in the gym, Dee found out that Sam had training in body message and gave her a complete message that morning.

Dee had become so accustomed to being dressed so seductively that Sam had her remove her bra completely while he massaged her breasts. When he had finished, Dee practiced giving Sam a message using a few of the techniques he showed her.

Without giving it a second thought, she messaged Sam while remaining topless that afternoon. That night a new video showing a young woman giving Sam a message came on the television. The woman was explaining how to give a proper message to a man using techniques in an erotic fashion.

The woman was Dee's age and had blonde hair and she had leaned down fair enough that she let her naked breasts rub against his chest as she massaged his large shoulders. Dee had to admit that she was feeling jealous watching this other woman touch Sam with her tits.

Dee watched the woman massaging her partner and noticed the contrast in her white skin against Sam's dark body. Dee watched as the woman kissed Sam's chest near his nipple causing Dee to yell out. "Stop it."

Dee caught herself as she continued to watch the video and saw that the woman was now massaging Sam's erection under his thong making Dee's heart race faster as she focused on the television.

The blonde woman was moving the palm of her hand over the large bulging thong making Sam's cock stand almost straight up. She continued massaging him for several more seconds until the television went black.

Dee's heart was beating faster as she wondered what that woman was doing to Sam, laid on the bed frustrated, and worried. The constant brainwashing they were doing to her were taking effect as she found herself wanting to slug that blond women for touching Sam the way she was doing.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door and Dee walked toward the bedroom door and yelled out. "Who is it?"

The person knocking answered back. "It's me Sam, can I come in?"

Dee hurried into the front room yelling as she ran and said. "Yes. Come in."

Sam walked into the room as Dee ran into his arms giving him a hug and began to cry as Sam put his arms around her. Dee responded and said. "I'm glad you are here right now, I need you with me."

Sam replied. "You looked worried, did something scare you tonight?"

Dee continued to hug Sam as she said. "I was just thinking about you and wanted to be with someone tonight. You are my friend and I get very lonely and frightened here by myself at times. Especially when your not here, I start thinking about why I'm here and if anyone is going to hurt me."

Dee was beginning to cry more as Sam rubbed her back and replied. "Nobody is going to harm you as long as I'm here with you."

She hugged him a couple more minutes until Sam said. "Let's sit down and talk about what we are going to do about making you feel more comfortable."

Dee walked toward the sofa and found herself holding onto Sam's hand as they sat down. She looked down at herself, realized she was completely naked, and closed her legs together as she held his hand for comfort.

She had known him for six months and spent everyday with him, getting to know him and trusted him and his companionship because he was the only living person that interacted with her during those six months.

Without any thought, Dee looked in Sam's eyes and said. "Can you stay here with me tonight? Or at least until I go to sleep?"

Sam replied. "I'll stay here on the sofa until you are asleep than I'll see you first thing in the morning."

Dee smiled as she stood up and started to walk toward the bedroom and turned and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the side of his face near his lips than slowly turned and began a slow seductive walk toward the bedroom hoping that maybe he would follow her into the room.

Dee's mind was playing tricks on her, she had been brainwashed over the past six months into believing Sam was her protector and she was now looking for comfort and maybe intimacy.

Her mind kept thinking about Tom and wondering where he was and if he was doing fine and in good health like they told her. Yet, she had bonded with Sam over that long period and needed to affirm his trust with her.

She was feeling very sleepy as she lay in bed wondering if Sam were to join her and if he were to do so would she just lay next to him for comfort or would he expect her to be intimate with him.

What about her husband, he should been here comforting her right now. Why didn't Tom come here tonight when she needed to be comforted? Why did he let this happen to them? Sam would not have let them do this to her.

Dee began to fall asleep hoping Sam would not leave her alone and within minutes she was out cold and dreaming of a new day. Dee woke up early the next morning remembering what had happened the night before almost instantly, got out of bed, slipped on her shorts than her bra, and strapped her heels on as she had done for the past six months and walked into the front room.

To her relief, Sam was busy in the kitchen making breakfast for them as she walked in and said. "Good morning."

Sam smiled as he looked up from the skillet and replied. "You have time for a shower while I finish our breakfast. Hurry, because I have something special to do today."

Dee hurried and took her shower and as always, she squirted his favorite perfume on her body and joined him in the kitchen to eat. Once she sat down next to him, she began to eat, smiled at him, and asked. "What are we going to do today that's so special?"

Sam smiled at her as he took a bit of his food and replied. "Eat your breakfast and I'll show you what it is."

Dee did not say another word while she ate and when they finished, she stood waiting for Sam to show her what it was that was so special.

Sam took her hand and walked Dee back into the gym and when he reached the back wall of the room, he put his arm around her waist, pointed straight ahead at the blank wall, and said. "This is what I wanted to show you."

Dee sort of giggled and said. "That's what you wanted to show me?"

Dee had to look twice because the wall began to slide toward the left, a sliding glass door appeared, and the sunlight entered the room so bright that it almost blinded her. Dee had not seen outdoors in over six months and stood with her mouth wide open looking out at the sun.

Sam walked over and slid the door open letting the fresh air into the room as they stepped outside. Sam was still holding Dee's hand as he led her around the large patio area, which had a kidney, shaped pool with a small waterfall on the end. There was a tall iron fence completely enclosing the pool and patio and it appeared to Dee that the surrounding area looked like a jungle.

Palmetto bushes were growing right next to the patio on the other side of the fence and there was palm trees clustered around in small groups. Dee just stood there looking in the direction of the sun and finally said. "It's so beautiful out here."

Sam turned her way and replied. "You will be able to come out here everyday from now on."

Dee smiled as she walked near the pool and leaned over to feel the water in the pool and turned back at Sam and said. ""The pool must be heated, its warm."

Sam walked near Dee and said. "We'll swim in the pool later this afternoon after our work-out and tonight you will be starting a new training program."

The day was a happy one for Dee being able to come outside and see the sunshine for the first time in months. She asked Sam about the new training but he would not tell her much other than it was the last faze of training she would endure.

Sam had brought a red bikini matching the red swimsuit that Sam wore and they went swimming that afternoon.

That evening before Sam was ready to leave, he told Dee that he hoped her new training went well and he would see her in the morning.

It was always a sad time of the day for Dee because she was alone when Sam left in the evenings and hoped this time the video did not show that other woman.

Dee was in bed that evening when the television came on and this time the camera panned in toward a bed with a black man Dee never saw before and the same blonde woman that was in the video the night before.

The black man was completely naked and the blonde woman was only wearing red heels similar to the pair that Dee wore.

The narrator began by talking about a white woman and her black partner sleeping in the same bed together. The woman went into detail about what she should do to make her black partner more comfortable as they slept in the nude except for the heels.

The narrator said the woman must sleep in her heels at all times unless her black partner requests that she remove them for intimacy. She went over the basic rules that she must follow when in the same bed with her black partner.

The first rule is wearing the heels in bed because it makes a woman look more seductive for her partner if he chooses to have intimacy with her.

The second rule you must follow is that under no circumstances should you ask your partner if he wants to be intimate with you, you have to earn that privilege.

The third rule you must follow is the fact you must always make yourself available for intimacy for your partner and let him know your ready if he so chooses.

The fourth rule you must follow is the procedure we like to call worshiping. You must always worship your partner and what we mean by that term is as follows. You should gently run the palm of your hand along your partner's body picking the area that you find most sensitive to your man.

You will know this by experiencing and practicing your technique with him. Ask him to show you what he likes and dislikes.

The fifth rule you must follow is that you never touch your man's penis unless he indicates that he wants to have intimacy with you. You are not there to tease your man but to offer yourself completely for his pleasure

The sixth rule you must follow is that your man may reject you for reasons that may not be your fault and you must refrain yourself from further humility until he chooses to come to you that evening.

The seventh rule is that you must obey is to start a birth control method and you must remain on birth control at all times during intimacy. Your man will be responsible to administer your birth control every evening before bedtime. If he so chooses to end your birth control than he may do so at anytime without your consent.

The eighth rule you must follow is that you must follow any instructions or demands your man may impose on you. You will learn further techniques in the following video's starting immediately... They will consist of teaching you how to use your virginal muscles, your mouth and your hands to enhance your ability to please your man. His pleasure and satisfaction will be your ultimate goal.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers