Kidnapped Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,843 Followers

The ninth rule you must follow and is a very important rule for you. Under any circumstances should you refuse to obey a demand from your man, a very severe punishment would administered on your husband.

The tenth rule you will lean more about in an upcoming video but it will consist of working with an assistant, which we will assign to you and your partner. You will learn to work with your assistant who we completely trained for you and your partner's pleasure.

Your assistant has gone through extensive training to be completely docile and we will train you how to use your new assistant to take full advantage of the skills we have given that person.

Dee thought how she did not like the idea of having another woman in the same bedroom with her and how uncomfortable it would make her feel. She listened as the narrator continued speaking.

Those are the ten most important rules you must follow and now we will continue with your training, which will help, you develop your skills in pleasing your partner.

Over the next month, Dee watched over four hours of video each evening, which consisted on developing her love making techniques. Sam brought Dee a black dildo to practice learning how to use her virginal muscles on her partner.

During that month, Sam would ask Dee questions about her training and he would suggest any advice he could to make her feel comfortable. The only question Sam could not answer was the reason why they had to have an assistant and if he knew who the woman.

Sam told her she would learn more about her assistant in the very near future and should only concentrate on things they wanted her to learn now.

Over those seven months, Dee's brainwashing continued on schedule and several factors she was not aware of was the fact they were giving her a drugs that would keep her mind confused and sedated to a level where she did not seem to worry about her husband.

They kept her mind occupied on Sam the entire day and during the eighth month, her video training increased to several hours each day. Dee literally spent every moment of the day about Sam and how to please him.

They kept everything in the world from her so she had no concept of current events and even the date was a mystery for her... They made sure her only concern in life was thinking about Sam.

Half way through the eighth month, they began to teach Dee about the assistant she would have.

They played a video with the same blonde-haired person who had been in the video with Sam a couple months ago and when she saw her face, Dee got angry because that woman had touched her man.

Once Dee saw the blonde-haired women and saw her with a different black man, it se her mind at ease as she watched the opening segment of the video.

Dee watched as the assistant helped her bathe and noticed the assistant was a blonde woman wearing a red satin robe. Dee found it interesting that the woman's assistant had long blonde hair like the woman and wondered if her assistant would have red hair.

Dee watched as the assistant kneeled on the floor and put the heels on the petite blonde woman. She than helped the blonde-haired person fasten her bra in place and squirted perfume between the blonde-haired woman's cleavage. Next came the satin red shorts and the assistant helped with those as well.

The screen faded out than came back on with a different scene-taking place and this time it showed a close-up shot of the blonde taking off the red satin robe from her assistant. The camera only showed them from the waist up and although her assistant was pretty, her breasts were only half the size of the blonde woman.

The assistant got on her knees as the camera panned down and kissed the woman's belly and than her pussy mound. The narrator came on and said it was fine to engage in lesbian style love with your assistant as long as your man approves.

Dee noticed the assistant seemed as if she were focusing on giving the blonde woman as much pleasure as possible with her tongue. After twenty minutes, the camera faded out again

When the picture appeared, the assistant was standing at the end of the bed as she watched the blonde-haired woman's black partner make love to her.

The video covered many scenarios that could take place between the woman and her assistant, they showed Dee a different video every single day and would sometimes repeat certain videos when she asked Sam something she had concerns about to refresh her memory.

During the ninth month, the videos consisted of different white women having sex with black men they encouraged Dee to play with her pussy and practice using the black dildo as she watched the training videos.

The tenth month elevated to the next level of their brainwashing techniques as the video is focused on a more critical and sensitive subject. For the first time in ten months, they began to talk about her husband.

They began telling Dee that her husband was still in very good health. They had developed a video technique that made a comparison of her husband and Sam. They had comparison charts, which pointed out positive attributes that Sam had and completely reversed it for her husband and pointed out his negative attributes.

Subject matter covered anything you could imagine but mostly focused on Sam and they stressed this fact repeatedly.

The next tow months focused on a combination of everything she had learned over the past ten months only this time they worked on a new subject that was very sensitive to Dee.

The first night of the eleventh month was the night they began their last phase of brainwashing.

That night the narrator came on the television and began to explain; "A spouse may grow apart from there husband or wife. A wife may not see any recognizable attributes she once saw in her husband. She may feel completely different about her husband after a long separation. This is especially true when she becomes involved with a man she feels is much more compatible and suitable for her needs."

The narrator directed her attention to Dee and said. "This has been especially true in your case Dee, because you have fallen in love with Sam and you care about him a great deal more than you do Tom."

Dee sat up in the bed listening to the narrator speak with tears in her eyes as the narrator continued. "It's not fare to you and Tom to try and continue a relationship that has defiantly changed. You must except your fate and end the pain you have inside you. You must decide and make the right choice for your future. You must make the choice and there is only one choice you can make if you want to end your husband's pain."

Dee was wiping the tears from her eyes as she listened to the narrator. "Tom has agreed to end your marriage as you once knew it. He has agreed and has made a decision that you both should move on with your lives. Tom is aware that a new man has entered your life He feels that you should focus all of your love and devotion to your new found love. He fully understands that your separation has taken its toll on your marriage. Tom knows you no longer seek him for comfort or love and encourages you to move forward and forget about the past."

Dee was crying at this point but remained focused on the screen listening to every word the narrator said. "Tom has another proposal he would like to offer you which involve your marriage vows. Tom would like to remain devoted to you in some way in your life. Tom is fully aware that he will no longer be or act like a normal husband. Tom encourages you on your new relationship."

Dee wiped her eyes again as the narrator began to explain the proposal she mentioned. "Tom would like to join you and your new man in a different relationship which would involve friendship rather than love and intimacy. Tom feels you should share your intimacy with your newfound love. If you choose to accept his offer than you must remember to always, remain faithful to Sam."

Dee was still crying as she listened carefully to the narrator. "Dee, we have printed a divorce contract we would like you to red carefully and Sam will deliver that contract tomorrow morning for you to sign and approve. The contract will state that you no longer recognize Tom as your husband but you are willing to accept him in your new relationship as your friend and assistant. Please read the document over carefully and sign your name if you agree to all of the terms."

The narrator continued only this time she explained a few details. "Dee, we feel this is your best choice because we know that you are eager to move on with your life and at the same time you will be gaining a new friend as well as a new man in your life. You will actually gain two new relationships once you sign that contract."

The television screen went black as Dee fell asleep with tears in her eyes. She was emotionally exhausted after watching several hours of this intense video.

Sam brought the contract with him the next morning like the narrator had promised and she ate breakfast reading over each paragraph. Dee spent a typical day with Sam and even lounged at the pool that afternoon.

That evening when Sam was ready to go, he gave her a hug just as he had every night before he departed and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Dee picked up the contract from the table and gave it to Sam. Dee had tears in her eyes as she gave it to him and covered her face with the palms of her hands as Sam left the apartment.

Dee had signed the contract and she knew it would end her marriage to Tom. She felt confused as she cried her way into the bedroom and lay on the bed.

The television screen got bright as the woman appeared and softly spoke to Dee and said. "Congratulations on the start of your new life and hope you will be happy with your new relationships. Tom is looking forward to joining you soon as your new assistant and Sam will soon be staying with you in your apartment full time. We know you have been looking forward to sharing your love and intimacy with Sam. It has been a very long wait for you and we think you are ready to be intimate with him. We will arrange for you to start on birth control tomorrow. You will than only be required to wait until the pills take there effect than you can entice your man and get him to consummate your new marriage. Your assistant, Tom will be present to watch and encourage you into your new marriage. Please sleep well tonight; this will be your last night sleeping alone."

He next morning Dee was getting worried because Sam had not arrived at his usual time but finally came after noon that day and brought two suitcases with him as he entered the apartment.

He spent that afternoon unpacking his belongings into the drawers and bathroom as Dee took a swim in the pool. When she returned inside the apartment, Sam gave her a tiny pill and a glass of water and said. "This is your first birth control pill,"

Dee took the tiny pill in her hand and swallowed it followed by a mouth full of water. She nervously smiled at Sam as she gave him the glass and starred toward the floor trying to remember the last time she had sex. It had been almost a year if she were remembering correctly. It was the night before her and Tom had packed everything in the truck for their move out west.

Dee was lost in a daze as she stood watching Sam return from the sink and walked toward her direction. Sam was smiling as he put his hands on her shoulders and starred into her eyes.

Dee starred back as Sam spoke with his thick Jamaican accent and said. "I'm a lucky man to have such a beautiful white woman standing next to me. You may pull my shorts down and touch my cock with your dainty white hand."

As the training video's had explained over the past year, it was all right to touch her man as long as he gave her his permission and she had to obey his orders.

Dee slid the shorts down his legs until they lay on the floor bunched around his feet. Dee starred at the massive black cock, which was totally erect and pointing straight in front of her. It was huge and she nervously reached for his cock with her right hand and circled her fingers along its thick girth. It felt hot as it throbbed in her tiny fingers.

Dee starred into Sam's eyes as she stroked his cock until Sam said. "It will take you awhile to get accustomed to its size but you will soon stretch to accommodate its large size. Please turn around for me."

Dee was shaking when Sam asked her to turn around because she was not sure what he wanted to do with her. Dee turned around and with her experience with Sam, she completely trusted him and relaxed as she took a deep breath and waited.

Dee felt his fingers on her bra hooks and within seconds, the bra dropped to the floor. Dee than felt Sam tugging on her satin shorts as he slowly pulled them down around her ankles.

Sam spoke and said. "You may turn around and face me now."

Dee turned completely around until she faced Sam and waited for him to speak as he said. "You may walk around in the nude except for the highs in my presence."

Dee stood facing Sam as he leaned forward and kissed one of her nipples than kissed her passionately on the lips sending his tongue into her mouth as she eagerly sucked it inside.

Dee stood starring in his eyes as he slowly moved away as she said. "Why haven't you kissed me like that before this?"

Sam replied. "You were still in training all of those months and still a married woman and I respected that fact and couldn't touch you until now."

Sam took his large arm, placed it around her shoulder, pulled Dee toward his body, and gave her another passionate kiss as he reached down with his free hand and rubbed her pussy mound with his hand and said. "I would like you to have your pussy shaved bald for me but we will wait until you meet your new assistant and let her do it for you. She will be completely at your deposal and you may order her to do anything you desire."

Dee put her hands on Sam chest and looked up into his eyes as Sam placed his hand on Dee's ass. Dee than leaned her head against Sam's chest because she was so happy that Sam was finally showing her affection.

They had ordered Sam not to show his emotions for Dee until today and she was taking it all in minute by minute, as Sam touched her in places he never had. Sam leaned over again, took a breast into his mouth, and sucked it as if he was nursing. His large lips encircled the entire nipple as Dee placed her hand on the back of his head and held him tight.

Sam than raised his head and gave Dee another passionate kiss as their tongues mingled and their saliva was mixing. Dee eagerly sucked on his tongue as Sam gently picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

As they entered the room, the first thing Dee noticed was the curtain pulled open for the first time in eleven months and a light on in the other bedroom where her husband had been staying.

Sam held her in his arms as he kissed her again. Dee was trying to sneak a peek into the bedroom as they kissed looking for Tom but the room was empty.

Sam placed Dee on the floor and he stood next to her holding his arm around her tiny waist as tight as he could. Dee wrapped her arm around Sam holding him tight as she glazed into the other bedroom hoping Tom would appear.

They watched as someone walked into the room next door and it appeared to be a woman with long red hair. Dee and Sam stood watching as the woman placed something down on Tom's bed than came toward the window and smiled and Dee.

Dee smiled back at the woman as they starred at each other and the other woman placed her hand on the glass waiting for Dee to respond. Dee's body got weak as she finally recognized that it was Tom standing in front of her with his hand on the window.

Dee leaned forward enough to rest her hand on the glass in line with Tom's as Sam held her waist tight and kept her from moving any closer to the window.

Sam glanced down at Dee's face and said. "Yes, that's your ex-husband Tom standing in that room and she will soon join us as your personal assistant."

Dee was speechless as she looked up at Sam and tried to speak as she slowly said. "What's happen to Tom? Why does he have long hair and wearing lipstick and makeup on his face? His skin looks so different now."

Sam starred at Dee intently as he responded to Dee's question and replied. "Your ex-husband has gone through some personal changes in his life. Many men have a secret desire to cross over and dress themselves like woman without their wives even knowing about it. Tom had expressed his desire to do so himself and over the past year he has been helped in his transformation to how you see him today."

Dee looked at Sam looking for more answers from him as she asked. "What about the rest of his body? He looks so much taller than he did when we were married."

Sam replied. "Tom is wearing heels like the pair you are wearing which makes him look taller. The answers to all your questions will be answered soon as she joins us here in our bedroom."

Sam waited until Dee relaxed as he held her tight with his arm around her waist and gently kissed the top of her head as he glanced at Tom. Dee tightened her grip on Sam around his waist and turned to look up into his eyes for comfort.

Sam spoke in a gently voice with his thick Jamaican accent and said. "Tom is happy now and although he no longer has any desire to be your husband nor to engage in sexual activities as you once did, Tom would like to see you happy and fulfilled as a woman and will help you enhance your experience when we are together."

Dee remained starring up at Sam as he leaned down and kissed her passionately on her lips and reached over with his free hand and fondled her large tits as they remained locked in the kiss.

At this point, Sam was allowing Tom to witness his affection for Dee and allow Tom a few moments to practice what they had so meticulously trained him to do. Tom was standing in the window as he watched the large black man kiss and fondles Dee without much emotion other than a slight smile on his face.

Sam was using a procedure that would carefully allow both Tom and Dee to accept their new fate as he continued to kiss her knowing that Tom was watching in the next room.

Dee was responding as she turned and faced Sam, put her arms up on his large shoulders, and tilted her head so Sam could continue to kiss her as he placed his arms around her. Sam's cock was pointing straight into Dee's belly as wet pre-cum leaked from its head and smeared on her belly.

Dee began to reach for Sam's cock but remembered she had to wait until he gave his permission and stopped and rested her hand on his hip as they continued to kiss.

Sam noticed what Dee had planned to do and said. "Go right ahead and play with my cock."

Dee reached down and circled her fingers around the large shaft while she remained in her position starring into his eyes. Sam continued to speak and said. "I have waited so long to hold you in my arms and to have you return the love I have for you."

Sam continued to speak softly and said. "Keep stroking my cock and feel how it's swelled to your touch. Move your fingers around, feel the veins, and close your eyes as you imagine I am inside you. Now touch the large head and imagine it deep inside your pussy. Feel the hole on the end and imagine my seed entering your womb for the first time. Imagine feeling it is warmth as you milk it with your muscles, as life enters your body and is absorbed into your womb."

Dee was breathing hard as she stroked Sam's large cock and forgot Tom was watching her through the window as Sam continued to speak. "Lean down and kiss the head of my cock than kiss it along its length and worship it by cupping the palm of your hand under by testicles."

Dee leaned down and kissed the head of the cock than planted little kisses along the way until her nose brushed against his pubic hair and reached down and cupped his large balls in her hands and remained in that position until Sam began to speak again.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,843 Followers