Kidnapped for Sure

Story Info
Rachel and Esther held to ransom.
2.2k words
4.01
31.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the usual time, the two girls started out from their leafy suburb in Rachel's car. They were sisters, Rachel and Esther, on their way to college together. They had not gone more than a couple of blocks before they stopped at some traffic lights. That was when the unmarked van drew up alongside. Two masked men got out, bodily lifted the girls from their seats, clamping their mouths with sticky tape as they were carried kicking to the back of the van; cable ties rapidly secured their arms and legs and the van sped off as the lights went green. One of the men stayed in the back with them until he finished blindfolding them.

Eventually they were taken through some woods and into what seemed like a cave or an underground bunker. They were led into two adjacent rooms little larger than cupboards, where, after the ties were removed, the doors were locked. They were left alone to get rid of their blindfolds and gags. The sticky tape being quite painful to tear off, this took the girls a fair length of time. They were then ordered to take off their dresses.

"Just to make it a bit more difficult for you to escape," one of their assailants said, trying to assure them there was nothing sexual in it.

The men took it in turns to keep guard. When the one on duty dosed off, Rachel managed a few words with her sister.

"I think we're being held to ransom and when they get the money, I think they'll kill us," she said.

"What makes you think that? Why can't they just let us go?" asked Esther.

"Because they let us take off our blindfolds. They're letting us see their faces," Rachel retorted. The girls were frightened, but next morning Rachel asked if they could have a shower or at least a wash.

"All right," said Abdou, the man on duty, "but remember your sister is still locked up, so behave yourself or she will be the one to suffer!"

He opened the door and Rachel stepped back in alarm, dwarfed by Abdou's great black frame. She thought he must be some sort of athlete, perhaps a hammer or discus thrower, maybe even a boxer. She looked up at his shaven head, but his face betrayed no sign of friendliness, or, for that matter, any other emotion

He took her to a bathroom where he ran the bath and sat behind her on the toilet seat.

Rachel said, "Are you going to watch me all the time?"

Then he laughed, "Too right I am!"

It was such a relief to Rachel that he had thawed a little, she forgot to worry about the implications of having him watch her bathe. She also felt a slight gratitude that the water was clearly hot.

She stepped into the bath and lowered herself into the suds, underwear and all. Then she soaped herself all over, rinsed and peeled off her soaking clothes one by one, to murmurs of approval from her gaoler. She turned towards him, took the towel he proffered, and asked if she could have something to hang her clothes on to dry. He disappeared from the bathroom, locking the door behind him and reappeared a few minutes later with some string. He tied the ends to some wall mounted pipes.

"How's that," he enquired.

"It'll do," she replied, having wrapped the towel round her waist, leaving her bare breasts exposed to his view.

He sat back on the toilet seat and watched with interest as his half-naked captive hung her underwear neatly on the line. He could feel a rapidly rising desire between his legs. He remembered he and his partner in crime had agreed there would be no 'funny business' with these two girls. Things weren't going to plan here.

When she was finished, she moved towards him, letting the towel drop to the floor. She smiled as she reached for his fly, unzipped him, pulled out his already stiffened cock and, kneeling before him, she bent her head, stuck out her tongue and ran it around the dark purplish head, at the same time gently exercising his foreskin with her hand.

He writhed in pleasure as she closed her full pink lips over his now thoroughly rampant cock. He and his partner had watched the girls for several weeks, on and off. He was aware she was no nineteen year old blond virgin -- 'Was there such an animal?' he wondered.

What he didn't expect was the expert way she eased his whole eight inches of black cock into her throat and worked enthusiastically at making him come. It was deliciously satisfying to Rachel as she felt him rising to his climax. It was even more satisfying to Abdou as he felt his cum shooting into his captive's luscious mouth and to feel her gulping as she swallowed his spunk. She kept on sucking his cock until it began to stiffen again.

Then she held his cock standing astride him facing him. She lowered herself onto it.

He came several times and Rachel also had a couple of orgasms. The smile on her face was not so much one of sexual gratification as much as acknowledgement o a mission accomplished.

When she got back to her 'cell', Rachel managed to tell her sister what she had done.

"It's up to you now, Esther, to do your bit with the other one," she told her.

The other man, whose name was Harry, came on guard soon after. Esther begged and pleaded with him to let her take a bath. Eventually, he relented and led her to the bathroom, ran the bath and tipped in some bath salts. Then like Abdou before him he sat on the toilet seat behind her as she lowered herself into the bath, like her sister, with her underwear still on. As she started to soap herself, there was a hand on her shoulder and Harry, now naked, slipped into the bath with her. Her lifted her onto his lap and lowered her, while she pulled her knickers aside for his cock to enter her. Harry fucked the younger girl vigorously until they both came. She wasn't on the pill and he had no protection but her circumstances were too dire for Esther to care, as she let Harry shoot his load of spunk straight into her unprotected cunt. The very thought of what she had done and the risks she had taken drove the girl into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh! Harry, fuck me. I love your fucking cock. Fuck me again, please."

Harry did as he was told.

Later, Esther, wrapped in a towel, pleaded with Harry not to be put back into her cupboard. The she asked him to let Rachel out too.

"How on earth do you think I can escape wearing only a towel?" she reasoned.

Abdou woke up and joined them in his underpants. Then she asked how much their ransom was worth.

"£250,000 is what we're after," said Harry.

Esther snorted, "That's not nearly enough. You should have asked for that much for each of us."

Abdou and Harry looked at each other, then at the girls again.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Of course we are," Rachel retorted, "Our Dad can afford it well enough."

"They'll ask for extra time to get it together," said Abdou.

"We could give them another day," reckoned Harry.

"I'm getting tired of being cooped up here," said Abdou.

"We'll do our best to keep you amused," Esther volunteered.

"And satisfied," added her sister.

"I'll go and make the call for the extra cash," said Harry, "a quarter of a million for each girl!"

"You should make it half a million each!" Rachel told him with a grin, "and don't worry, we won't try to get away.".

When he had gone, Abdou went over and took Rachel by the hand.

"We might as well use our room," he said, leading her into the side room where there were two single beds.

"You come too, so I can keep an eye on you," he told Esther, "and I'll let you watch me fucking your sister."

He pulled the towel away from Rachel, dropped his underpants and sat on the edge of one bed with her facing him.

"Take off that towel and sit there", he said, indicating the other bed to Esther.

Then he pulled Rachel down onto his stiff erection and started thrusting into her. Rachel put her hands on his shoulders, wrapped her legs round his waist and helped him to his climax. She then dismounted and handled his cock for a few seconds

"I think that's big enough, Abdou", she commented, stepping aside.

He looked at the naked Esther on the other bed, "Come over here, little lady, it's your turn on my fucking cock now".

She rose and walked over to him, took hold of his cock in one hand, putting the other on his shoulder to steady herself. Then she went on tiptoe to get his large erection between her legs. She lowered herself onto it with a long sigh, "Oooh! What a gorgeous prick you've got, Abdou", she cried joyfully.

Rachel smiled as Abdou began thrusting his cock vigorously into Esther. She knew her sister would love every moment of it for real. After he had come in her, the girls changed places again, then again, until Abdou dosed off with Esther sprawled across him.

Abdou awoke. He panicked to find himself alone. But when he emerged, he saw that both girls had bathed, got into their dry undies and rustled up some food.

"Why didn't you try to escape?" he wanted to know.

"We promised we wouldn't try to get away," was the answer.

When Harry returned, he discovered the three of them, Abdou between the girls with an arm round each, sitting on one of the beds watching TV. It was a black and white nine-inch TV screen on the end of a big green box plugged into a car battery.

"It's all set up for two days time," he announced, "and now we have to plan the drop."

There was a wood nearby. The men had planned to get the girl's father to drive through and throw the moneybag out of his car at a particular road sign. Rachel objected to this plan on the grounds that the place would be swarming with police within minutes. There was bound to be a homing device of some sort with the cash. "We'll have to check for dye on the money too," she added.

The best place would be somewhere crowded in the evening rush hour. They should plan for homing devices in the bag, on Daddy and in the car.

"We'll get him to go from one public phone box to the next all around town for an hour. When we get him to the department store for the second time, he can go inside up to the second floor men's toilet where there is a parcel of clothes for him to get changed into. Whilst he's changing, the bags are switched, then the money is emptied into a third, soft bag."

"Hey! Whoah!" cried Harry, "Whose kidnapping is this anyway?"

"We're only trying to help you," said Esther.

"And why should you do that?" asked Harry.

The girls looked at each other, then Rachel said, "At first we thought you were going to kill us, then we thought we'd try and win you over, you know...get you to like us. Then we found we liked you but thought you might get caught. We wouldn't want you to go to gaol, would we?"

"So what is supposed to happen after we get the money in the sot bag?" Harry continued.

"We lie very low for six weeks, then we travel separately to Ireland by ferry. Esther and I will be disguised of course. Then we fly to Spain, then South America, eventually ending up somewhere like the Cayman Islands."

"You mean you two want to go with us?" Harry was incredulous.

"Just what are we going to do for six whole weeks cooped up in town somewhere?" asked Abdou.

Esther answered by going over to sit on Harry's lap. She smiled and took his hand, holding it onto her breast, "You can start by fucking the shit out of us for the next twenty-four hours until this show hits the road."

"And remember," said Rachel as she began stroking Abdou's cock, "we're not your captives anymore. We're your girlfriends and accomplices. All we ask of you is a little kindness and plenty of sex." The two couples fondled each other, shagged in various ways including oral and anal with plenty of changes of partners.

"We make a great fucking foursome!" cried Rachel, as she sucked Abdou's cock while Harry fucked her from the rear. Esther watched from a chair, exhausted from similar treatment a few minutes previously.

Several months later, back at their parents' place, Daddy was reading a postcard saying that, " the money should be thought of as a dowry. Please don't attempt to track us down. We are perfectly safe and happy and you will soon become grandparents - twice over as we are both pregnant! We love you both and we'll be in touch again soon. R & E."

The card was postmarked Australia.