Kidnapped in Africa Ch. 5

Story Info
Niece is pushed to her limit.
2.5k words
4.44
318k
59
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Over the next few weeks our training continued until I got to the point that I would spread my legs whenever a man told me to. Hesitation caused us to pay a terrible price, normally being gang-raped by ten or more men. Once, I watched as over twenty men fucked Jessica with all of them withdrawing from her battered pussy before cumming in her mouth. I then forced her to cum over and over with a wooden dildo.

The last training session was the worst. Jessica and I were allowed to bath and were given short white gowns to put on. The garment came to mid thigh and was low cut with spaghetti straps. The over all affect, as we were to find out, was to make us even more desired than before. They tied us together by our necks, but didn't tie our hands behind our backs as usual as they led us back to the room off the main street where the old men had teased my body to the edge of orgasm over and over until I gave in.

When we had entered the room we saw that it was almost full of black men, maybe fifty of them and more than a few women. The rope tying Jessica and I together was removed from our necks and we stood there, waiting for the training to continue.

There was movement at the end of the room and two very tall men stepped forward. They were well over six feet tall and very muscular. Their cocks were huge, at least 10 inches and thick. The black skin shined in the light and the wetness of their juices glistened on the tip of their cocks.

We heard a male voice from behind us; "Crawl to them white whores and service them with your mouths." Both of us had been through this in the last few training sessions, in fact I was gang raped by 12 men when I touched the man I was sucking off. While I was being fucked, I was told several times that when I was told to service someone with my mouth I wasn't to use my hands.

We dropped to our hands and knees, crawling toward the men while the audience clapped and laughed. They sat down as we drew close and I saw that the cock I was to "service" had drops of precum at the tip. My mouth was only inches away when he flexed his cock and it bobbed up and down as he slide a little forward, the underside slapping against my forehead and the tip leaving a shiny trail of his juice on my face as it traced over my nose coming to rest on my lower lip.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Jessica's head bob up and down as she completely sucked the black cock deep into her mouth. The man grasped either side of her head and held her down when he was completely in her. I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked on the huge organ, her eyes closed. A glance at the man told me that my niece's sucking was getting to him and that he was close to cumming. Her small, tight body was almost lost as the huge black loomed over her, his black rod disappearing into her white mouth.

A hand entangled itself in my hair and I was pulled back onto the cock, my mouth open as he slid over my tongue against the back of my throat. I almost gagged as the tip pushed against the back of my mouth and started to push him away with my hands, but remembering the gang rape the last time I disobeyed, I quickly dropped my hands to my sides as he pulled the cock partially out of me. The grasp on my hair tightened as he fucked my mouth with increasing speed, the cavity being nothing more than a cum dump to him.

I tensed as I felt hands on my hips and the tip of another cock push against my pussy. Again, I almost protested, but tried to relax as the tip found my opening and pushed slowly into me. The cock wasn't as big as some that had raped me so even when he was completely in there was only mild pressure in my vagina. I heard him grunt as he pulled partially out and plunged back in me. He started to fuck in and out of me with force, pushing my mouth against the base of the cock impaling my face.

The dual fucking continued as the two blacks used my body. From the sounds and what I could see out of the corner of my eyes, Jessica also had two men working on her. I felt the cock in my mouth slightly inflated and heard him grunt as he slowed down and with both his hands held my head steady as he slowly slide half his cock out. His hips jerked and I knew he was trying to hold back, but it was too late as I felt the first shot of his cum on my tongue. The load was massive and I soon gagged as the thick cream ran out the corners of my mouth and dripped off my chin.

As the cum filled my mouth the man fucking me speeded up and let out a yell as his black cock shot stream after stream of cum deep in my pussy. I closed my eyes as the two men pulled their spent cocks from my body and braced myself for the next two men to mount and take me, but nobody did.

The other two men had finished with Jessica and I could see the traces of cum on the inside of her thighs and around the corner of her mouth. Both of us remained on our hands and knees waiting for the next instruction as the sperm leaked from our bodies. One of the leaders stepped in front of us and spoke. "You whores will now have a contest, the loser gets punished. You will go down on each other and the first one to cum loses. Simple, isn't it? I think you should start out kissing and then start the contest so remain on your knees and kiss each other."

Jessica and I looked at one another and slowly moved together, but it wasn't fast enough for the man and he slapped my ass with his open hand, stinging me and causing us to rapidly come together. "Hold each other and I want to see some tongue whores" he almost shouted in our ears. My body trembled in fear as my arms encircled Jessica and I lowered my lips to hers. I could feel her shudder as our lips met and my tongue slid pass her lips. She was not responding and I could see us both being punished so I whispered as our lips met, "Do it Jessica. You know what they will do to us if they aren't pleased."

That was enough because I felt her swirl her tongue over mine, the taste of both men's cum mixed on my tongue as my niece's tight breasts mashed into mine. The man shouted instructions, causing us to pull slightly apart, our tongues barely apart as strings of cum connected us together. Our bodies came together again, our breasts and nipples touching as we deeply French kissed.

After several minutes of kissing and holding each other we were separated and told that the contest was to begin. I was placed on my back with my legs spread. Jessica, because she was smaller was placed in the 69 position on top of me. I could see and smell cum as it leaked out of her pussy and dripped on my neck and upper chest.

The man's voice broke the silence. "Remember whores. The first to cum loses and will be punished. Now begin."

The fact that we were to bring each other to orgasm with the first to cum being punished didn't really register until I felt Jessica's tongue push against my clitoris. I lay there motionless while my niece attacked my nub until, with horror I realized that it had hardened and felt the first sparks of sexual pleasure shoot through my loins.

Thinking of our "punishment" in days past, I realized that if it came to a choice I would rather see Jessica fucked by black man after black man than play the martyr and take her place. With that thought I raised my head and put my tongue on my niece's soaked pussy. I could taste cum that drained out of her as I pushed the tip several inches in her. Slowly I moved up her slit until I came to the folds hiding her clitoris. To my surprise her nub was hard and when I bathed and flicked it with my tongue I felt Jessica shudder slightly.

Jessica's fingers separated the folds at my slit and her tongue zeroed in on now naked clitoris. The feeling was almost unbelievable as I felt the warmth spread to my stomach, my hips moving of seemly of their own accord. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my throat when she dropped one of her hands and pushed several fingers in me.

I thought I was doomed to cum first, but suddenly I felt Jessica's whole body almost shake. Taking advantage of the pause in the stimulation of my body, I quickly slid three fingers to her soaked opening and pushed them as far as I could into my gasping niece's pussy as I sucked and nibbled on her swollen clit. The effect was electric as she gasped and pleaded, "No, please, please, don't make me cum, pleas------."

It was too late as her body visibly shuddered. I felt her vagina tighten down on my fingers and her lips spasm on my tongue. I continued, sending her higher and higher until her body was racked by a massive climax. Her head tossed from side to side, groans and pleads of mercy coming from her throat as her body betrayed her. I lay beneath Jessica's spasming body as two men walked toward us. They grasped her by the arms and yanked her to her feet as she pleaded with them, "No, please, pleaseeeeee", she sobbed as they half drug her toward a wooden frame. Tears ran down her cheeks as her begging fell on unhearing ears. They stopped in front of it and forced her to turn around so that her back was against the frame. They raised her arms and snapped iron manacles at each upper corner of the frame on her wrists, securing her arms in the spread eagle position.

The crowd became quiet as the men quickly forced her legs wide apart and secured her by snapping manacles at each of the lower corners on her ankles. The crowd grew quiet until all I could hear was the poor girl's sobbing. Jessica's chest heaved as she weakly begged them not to punish her. In spite of her obvious fear of the coming unknown, her nipples were hard.

I heard a voice whisper to me, "Your niece will experience something she has never felt before, the wonderful line between pain and sexual pleasure. Watch!"

I gasped as I saw the women advance toward Jessica's taut and bound body. One of them had a huge, polished wood dildo in her hand. It was at least 15" inches long and thick as my wrist. "Jessica will never be able to take that", I thought as the women took positions around the poor girl. I couldn't see her face, but I heard Jessica begin to scream and I moved slightly to see what had happened. The woman held the dildo up and I gulped when I saw the raised studs on the surface of the massive wooden rod. They were all around the shaft and I feared for her safety as the woman went to her knees in front of my niece.

Jessica tensed, but the woman, instead of forcing the wooden rod into her vagina, lowered her head and began to lap at her pussy. At the same time two other women started to suck her hard nipples. I watched in amazement as the teasing went on and on until a change came over her face. Now Jessica was a woman in heat, a wanton whore that would probably fuck anything.

The only sound was the slurping of the woman and the gasps of sexual pleasure that was forced out of Jessica until----- "AUGGGGGGGGGGGG, It hurts! Please, please take it out."

Jessica's head slumped to her chest as the woman slowly worked the huge rod into her vagina. I could see that the only the first 2 or 3 inches was actually in her. The woman gently pushed another inch of the dildo into my niece the same time that she dropped her head and again began to nibble at the young girls clitoris. The two women at her breasts continued to nurse, drawing the hardened nipples into their mouth and balancing the pain from the dildo with the pleasure the stimulation was bringing.

On and on it went, cries of slight pain each time the dildo was pushed further in her until the gasps as the pleasure took control of her body. Finally the dildo was about 7 inches deep in her and the woman began to slowly fuck the wooden, studded piece in and out of my niece as the teasing stimulation continued on her breasts and clitoris.

Jessica's face had become a mask of passion as the woman quickened the pace of the dildo, the vagina so wet that there was no pain, only a massive need for sexual satisfaction. Her gasps were much longer now as she strained her body against the bonds holding her.

Her orgasm was massive and intense. She screamed her release as the women continued to tease her. On and on it went, her body thrashing, her head tossing back and forth as waves of pleasure washed over her like waves on a beach, each one pushing her closer to passing out. Finally her body went limp and the women moved away from the passed out girls hanging on the rack.

I heard a loud voice behind me say, "Enough!! Prepare these two for travel to their new owners tomorrow." When there were murmurs of protest from the crowd he continued, "We have another European woman to train and we will start tomorrow." This seemed to satisfy the men watching us and we were taken, without incident to somewhat nicer quarters and told to clean up and rest.

After several hours Jessica came to and I told her about the trip to our new owners and to get some sleep. I thought about what had happened to us and what our new life's would be like with the men that bought us. I thought of my husband and my life in America and tears came to my eyes as I fell into a restless sleep.

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers