Kidnapped Kitten Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a kidnapping fantasy.
1.4k words
3.58
30.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm sunlight streams through the window, falling across her face.. waking her gently... her head still hazed..

Trying to wipe the sleep from her eyes and gather herself.. find her bearings.. Where was she?

As the world came into focus, her surroundings still were not becoming familiar.

What is this place? What happened?

Looking around, she instinctly wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her hands up and down her arms, to try and gather warmth.

There was a chill in the air, even though the lighting was warm and inviting. The pile carpet beneath her was soft, and of a high quality. The walls seemed stark, even thought they were coated with a nice shade of cream and were adorned with paintings of country landscapes. The drapes were a dark wine colored, velvety material and pooled on the floor beneath the high windows, very romantically.

That is when she realized, her chill was being caused by the alarming fact that she was sitting there completely naked.

The only warmth she felt was from her own hair, cascading down her back.. it felt clean and fresh, like it had just been washed and dried recently.

But, when?

Her mind was still fuzzed.. she couldn't remember anything after ... after...

*her mind races... trying to find some sort of time line.. some sort of clue in her Swiss cheese head that she could use to determine what was going on.*

She remembers going to the store.. buying some assorted foods to prepare dinner.. driving towards home....receiving a phone call on her cell... Needed to go back to the store and pick up some milk...

Then it hit her...

Back in the parking lot...

*fear runs through her body, like a knife being dragged across her back with the intention of drawing blood...*

She remembers being asked if she knew where Market Street was. The girl looked familiar and friendly, an inviting smile on her lips. Kitten wasn't completely sure of how to direct the girl to the address, but was sure she had a map in the van, somewhere.

How many times had she warned her children not to talk to strangers? How many times had she warned of deviants hiding behind innocent faces? How did she fall for the same warnings that she had given? And.. How could a grown woman be lured in such a cunning way?

As Kitten reach into the van for the map, she remembers being shoved in and an awaiting pair of strong arms surrounded her and shoved a cloth in her mouth... the last thing she remembers is a familiar fragrance.. a masculine scent and the glimpse of a black leather coat.

Now, here she sat...stunned.. staring in disbelief at the four walls of this barren room... and a looming, wooden door with an iron latched handle.

As she attempts to stand up. Kitten realizes that her shoulder muscles are sore.. as are her legs and arms.. like she had just done a major workout, or after coming home from serving all night at the local BDSM club. Still, there were no marks that she could see.. no evidence of 'foul play'.

Puzzled, she walked over to one of the two high windows... they're frosted... so she could not see much, but blurred images below.. she was at least two stories up, and it looked like a large parking lot was just below.. a park or other green space just beyond.. but no movements that she could determine... The sun was high, but not yet setting.. so it had to be early in the day..

But what day?

She had been shopping for dinner.. it was at least 4:30 from her last recollection...

Was it the next day, Friday?

Was anyone looking for her yet?

Did they all think she was on one of her 'get outta here' trips, and not answering her cell?

She started to shake with fear... she rapped on the window, maybe she could get someone's attention.. if there were anyone there.

The glass was thick.. and even though Kitten banged with all her strength all she heard back was a dull thuddy sound.

Her heart sank.. and she decided to check out the rest of her new surroundings.

There was a chair in the corner of the room, which she hadn't noticed before. It was also a cream color and almost blending into its surroundings like a zebra on the plains. Lying across the seat was a small, neat pile.

Upon closer inspection, Kitten found that the pile was a very neatly folded cloth, which when she picked it up, turned out to be a sheath of some kind.. a tunic.. sewn simply up each side, leaving just two holes for arms and one hole in the top for a head... and a note.

The paper was of a fine quality. Creamy color, folded in half.. an embossed Letter on the front and when she opened the note there were just 6 simple words: You have been given to me.

She sighed deeply, all of a sudden instead of fear her body was filling with a slightly more positive feeling. Six words that she had forgotten about, that she had not even heard in several months. A code that had been given to her, to allow her to know that what ever was about to happen, would be happening with complete permission from her Master.

------------------------------------------------

It had all started with a discussion about pushing limits, which cumulated with an agreement that some day, some time, some where she would be taken.. Not many details were discussed with her, just basic safety details like allowing her to know that she was where she was supposed to be, with whom her Master had decided would have this power. That no permanent marks would be made on her body, and that she would be expected to behave as if she were with her own Master, for the amount of time she was there.

She trusted her Master's judgment, and she knew that where ever she was and with whom ever she was with she was safe. However, that was all she knew.

------------------------------------------------

Nervously, Kitten placed the note back on the chair and lifted the sheath. It was so sheer. There didn't seem to be much of a reason to wearing it. As she put it on, she felt the coolness of the material send a chill through her body, her nipples perked and her cooch moistened. This was exciting, but also left her feeling a bit apprehensive.

How long had she been here? Her stomach was grumbling and her mouth felt dry. Then, as if her mind was being read, there was a knock at the door. She walked towards it, out of instinct, but was greeted with a firm toned voice, "kneel, head down."

Immediately, Kitten dropped and lowered her head.

A tray was placed down in front of her, the door started to swing close and the voice said,"eat, then ready yourself, you will have 15 minutes."

The door closed as firmly as the voice sounded.

She slowly raised her head, looking after the voice in wonderment. Her mind was racing, a female's voice, not quite familiar... the tone was so even, so well trained. Why couldn't she think of who this could be? When would she know..... oh, my! 15 minutes!

Looking down at the tray again, Kitten saw a simple plate with a small bunch of grapes, two slices of melon, one piece of toast and a tall glass of water.

She felt so ravenous, would this be enough to keep her going? When would she eat next? Does it really matter?

Kitten started to get her head straighten out.. calming her mind with a bit of melon, chewing slowly and rhythmically.

She ate and drank, all the while repeating in her head, "you are safe, you will be good, you will make your Master proud."

When she had finished, Kitten wondered how much time had passed. She wondered if she should stay right there, or stretch her muscles a bit. She decided on the later and stood.

Walking around the room, she stretched and bent, she tried to imagine herself becoming a willow tree, flowing in the spring breeze. She limbered herself, then returned to where the tray lay, alone and empty. She knelt beside it and postured herself.. clearing her mind.. readying her body... Her back straight, her knees apart and her hands resting upon her thighs. Her head and neck were erect, but her eyes were held closed. This is how she remained.