Kidnapped... or Rescued?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red, Mistress."

"Very good, slave." With that she starts to hit me all over my body with the flogger. It's not too bad. She even hits me several times on my genitals and it's not painful enough to tell her to stop. After what must be close to fifty hits, she stops and rubs her hand over my body. She also rubs her hand over my hard cock.

"My, what a wonderful slave you will make. No sounds and you took the hits well. In fact, your beautiful cock looks to be rock hard. Are you turned on by me hitting you with the flogger, slave?"

I blush, "Yes, Mistress."

She says "Good, that is a very good sign." She puts the flogger back and picks up the riding crop.

"You didn't like this very much yesterday but that was a punishment. Today's smacks will be lighter." She begins to hit me with the crop. It's not as bad as yesterday so I don't make a sound as she hits me. She hits me for a while and stops.

"Very good. I think you are going to be a good slave. How do you feel, slave?"

"I'm fine, Mistress."

"Good. Now we'll try something a little rougher. A three tail whip." She replaces the crop and gets another instrument that I don't like the looks of.

She says "Remember how to stop me, slave." She immediately starts to whip me. I'm gritting my teeth every time that whip lands. Finally, around ten hits later, I yell "RED, Mistress!"

She smiles and says "Very good. I'm very proud of you. And look how hard that cock of yours is, my my." She puts the whip back and picks up another device. I've never seen anything like it.

She says "This one is called a tawse. It was invented in Scotland and it can really tear you up if not handled with care. I know how to handle it well. However, this will hurt no matter how it's handled. See how many of hits from this you can take. This will be a very light application of this device."

She swings me around and every time my ass is facing her she lets me have it. Shit, that stings. Every muscle in my body is tensed. At ten, I stop her again with "Red, Mistress."

She smiles and says "That is very good for a new slave. I'm really beginning to like you. I think you are going to be a good slave."

She walks over next to me and grabs my cock. "Oh, oh. The tawse has seems to turn you off a bit. You are only half hard now. Didn't you like it, slave?"

"Not really, Mistress."

"Okay, so now we know what to use if you really need some punishment." She smiles. She says "We are done for now. In a few minutes, you will be taken to the gym and tied to the Bowflex machine. A trainer will join you. I will see you this afternoon."

Two men come in and untie me. They walk me down the hall and into another room. This room looks like a medium sized gym. They take me over to a machine and put a waist belt on me, lock it in place and then tell me to lay down on the machine. I comply. They then hook straps on the belt and tie me down to the bench. They then stand at the door waiting. Well, my hands and feet are free so I can lift some weights or whatever these things are.

The trainer comes in. She's also a very hot woman. What the hell? Everyone in any kind of authority position is female.

"Hello slave, my name is Mistress Nancy. I'm your physical trainer. I'm going to build you up and get all that alcohol residue out of your body. First I want 30 bench presses at 100 lbs per lift. Let's get started." She walks around and sets up the Bowflex for 100 lbs. "Start lifting, slave!"

I give her the 30 bench presses. She says "Very good. You've got a good muscle base, slave." She walks around the machine and configures it for leg presses.

"Now 30 leg presses." I give her the 30 leg presses.

She leads me through a dozen weight lifting exercises. "Okay, slave. Very good." She signals the men at the door. They walk over and release me from the Bowflex bench and escort me to the treadmill. They start the treadmill and before I know it, I'm jogging. They make me jog for fifteen minutes.

"Okay, slave. That's it for today. You will be taken to the showers and then back to your cell for lunch. I will see you tomorrow for another session."

The men handcuff me again and then lead me back to the shower. One of them turns the shower on and adjusts it. They then take the handcuffs off and push me into the shower. I wash myself and my hair and turn the shower off. After I dry myself, the handcuffs go back on and they take me to the cell.

Once in the cell with the door locked, they remove the cuffs again. They leave and minutes later another man walks in and slides another plate into the cell. I grab the plate and start to eat. The food here is really good. After over two hours in the gym, I'm famished. I also drink a bunch of water. Afterward, I sit on the bed waiting for someone to come back for me.

After quite a while, I'm asleep on the bed. It has to have been a couple of hours since lunch. I'm awakened again by a night stick on the bars. I jump up and two men are there. They motion me over to the bars and handcuff me again. Again, it's back to the training room for lack of a better term.

They remove the handcuffs and tell me to kneel facing the door. They tell me they will be outside with weapons if I cause any problems. Why would I cause a problem? Mistress has stated that I'm going to get to eat her pussy if I'm good. After a while (half an hour?), Mistress comes in.

"Good afternoon, slave. We are going to be going through some positions that I want you to learn. For instance, you are kneeling now but nearly everything is wrong. Back straight...legs spread...sit back on your heels...put your hands behind your back near the top of your ass and bow your head with eyes on the floor. Okay, this is the kneel up or waiting position. You will be in this position anytime you are waiting for me to enter a room."

"Next position is the kneeling down position. Do not move your legs at all, move your hands from your back, put them out in front of you and stretch your head out so that your forehead is on the floor. Very good. Remember this one...Kneel Down. This position is one of respect for your Dominate."

"Okay, back to the kneel up position. Good. Now you are going to move to the All Fours position. This position is hands and knees on the floor. Put your hands on the floor in front of you and move up so that you are standing like a dog would stand." She smacks me with the crop. "Move your legs so they are straight back. Okay, very good."

"Next is a position you will be in tonight when I allow you to eat my pussy. Lay on your back, look at the ceiling, spread your legs out...a little more...there. Arms at your side. Very good. We will call this position the Presentation position."

"Okay, stand up...Legs spread...a little more... there. Now put your hands behind your head. Good. This is called Standing and Waiting. This will normal be used to receive punishment."

"Now next is the Bend Over position. This is normally used to receive punishment also. Spread your legs some more, good. Now grab your ankles. Good. See how your ass is presented to I may punish it?"

She tells me, "I know this is a lot to absorb in a short time but now we will practice." She says "Kneel up, slave." She walks over to the walk and grabs a leash while I'm getting into position. She clips it on my collar. She says "All fours, slave." We begin a series of practice walks around the room (I'm crawling behind her.) Every once in a while she calls out a position and I get into it. We run though all positions several times and I don't miss a single one.

"Well, you are indeed very suited to be a slave. You take direction well and obey well. I really like you. Okay, slave, kneel up. Now I am going to have the guards come and tie you back down on this table and, since you have an erection again, we will have that taken care of."

I smile at that.

She says "I will see you tonight one hour after you eat." She begins to leave the room.

I say "May I speak, Mistress?" She stops, turns around and smiles at me.

"Speak, slave."

"Mistress, it's kind of boring in my cell at night. May I have something to read?"

She smiles. "Very well, we will put some reading material in your cell."

"Thank you, Mistress." She walks out of the cell.

A half hour later, my knees are really starting to ache. The door opens and in walks two men in white again. One of them says "Stand up, slave." I stand up slowly since I'm really stiff. They drag me over to the table, lay me down and tie me down. I'm tied pretty securely. One of them leaves.

A few minutes later, a hot nurse comes in. She strips her clothes off and crawls up on the table. She begins to rub herself all over my body. My erection which had deflated quite a bit, suddenly springs back to life. She's rubbing her big tits on my face while she rubs my ever increasing hard cock with her legs. She starts rubbing her tits on my face when I feel someone jacking me off. I can't see who it is but nobody has come in and there was only the other guard in the room.

I'm paying attention to her huge breasts rubbing on me. She lets me suck her nipples. I'm still being stroked. She sits up on my chest, sticks some fingers into her cunt and brings out her fingers which are now soaking wet. She rubs those fingers under my nose and then sticks them in my mouth. Man, do they taste great. She crawls up, turns around and sits on my face. As she was doing that, I notice the guard is the one jacking me off.

As she sits her pussy on my mouth, I think 'what the hell'. I start to eat her juicy cunt. She starts to moan loudly. She's building up to an orgasm fast. I'm getting close too. As she starts to cum, I feel a finger slip into my ass and I yell and begin to cum too. When she finishes, she gets down off the bed and kisses me. She says "Thanks, hun."

The guard moves up and sticks his hand in my face and says "Lick your cum off my hand."

I begin to lick it off and the nurse moves down and cleans my cock. Damn, does that feel good!

After I finish eating all my cum, the guard cuffs my hands together, unties me from the table and marches me down the hall to my cell. He removes the cuffs after I'm locked in.

I go over and sit on the bed. I notice there are some magazines or pamphlets laying on my bed. I pick them up and look at them. They are all about BDSM, slavery, etc. Well, it's something to read. I get up and walk to the sink. I wash up. My face and my cock need it. I rinse off and dry myself on the towel that is now hanging near the sink. I go over to the bed and lay down. Might as well rest a little since I didn't sleep all that well last night.

I'm awakened by the raps of a night stick on the bars again. The guard points to the plate on the floor and then walks away. I eat the food which is pretty good. I wish there was something besides just water to drink but I have to settle. I sit down on my bed and pick up some of the reading material.

An hour later, she walks down the cell block. At least I think it's her. It's the sound of high heels on the concrete floor. I get into the kneel down position. She appears at the cell door. I can see her heels. "There's my new slave who seems so well suited to his position. I am pleased." The door is unlocked and she enters with a guard who relocks the door.

"Presentation position, slave of mine." I immediately get into that position. My penis is getting hard.

"Look at me, slave." She starts to disrobe. She's wearing a corset. She removes her thin black thong. Then she starts to take off her corset. "I don't really have to take this corset off but I thought it was time to let you see what I look like naked. If you are a good slave, you will be enjoying this body of mine quite often."

She finally drops the corset and she's magnificent. I've never seen a female body that comes even close to hers. Huge breasts with nice light brown aureola and nipples. A waist that you could just about put your hands around and touch fingers. A beautiful bare pussy and legs to die for. She slowly turns around and she's got an ass to match. Tight and somewhat muscular. She looks like she must have been an athlete and, my God, look at those long legs.

"Do you like what you see, slave? Will you do anything I command you to do to be able to fuck this body?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress."

She leans down and grabs my now hard cock. "I do hope you will be a good slave. This nice, long cock would feel real good in my hungry pussy. But we are both going to have to wait. I need you to prove to me that you are my slave, will always be my slave and will never try to leave me. Then and only then will this cock get inside of this pussy."

"Yes, Mistress."

She walks around me and I'm watching that gorgeous body. She kneels down facing my feet with a knee on each side of my head and spreads her legs until her pussy is sitting on my mouth. I begin to lick her and she tastes great. I feel her lean down and grab my cock. She starts to stroke it. It feels real good.

She starts to breath hard as I'm licking and sucking her clit. She says "Oh, yes, slave. That feels so good. You aren't bad."

I then feel her take my cock into her mouth. Man, does that feel like heaven. She's licking the head and stroking it. I bare down on her clit. She moaning and starts to fuck my face. Minutes into my ministrations on her clit her body tenses and she begins to scream as her first orgasm hits. She's still licking the head of my cock as she screams. I'm getting close too.

As I continue to lick and suck her clit, she takes my cock into her mouth and starts to suck it. Two minutes of that and we both start to cum together. We both finally finish and then she starts to get up. She grins at me and says "Very good, slave. Did you enjoy the blowjob?"

I say "Oh, yes Mistress."

She says "Wonderful, you can thank slave William for that."

I say "What?"

She points and the guard, he opens his mouth and shows me my cum then swallows it. "There is not much difference between a man and a woman sucking a cock now, is there?"

"I guess not, Mistress. May I speak freely, Mistress?"

"Yes, this one time, slave."

"The handjob earlier and the blowjob just now, you are doing your best to show me that homosexual sex is not much different than heterosexual sex. Correct?"

"That is correct, slave. You have seen through my little game, eh?"

"Yes, Mistress. But receiving homosexual sex and giving it are two very different things."

"Very true. But you eventually will find that it isn't that much of a big deal after all. And you will not have to do it very often. Only on special occasions."

I look at her and say "I still don't want to suck cock or give my ass to any males."

"You will after a time."

I just look at her. She says "You are pretty good at cunnilingus. Only a few changes and additions will be required there. I wonder how well you use that big cock of yours. Pity we will have to wait for that. We may have to wait for a while. How would you feel if I made us wait until you sucked your first cock?"

"I would not like that at all, Mistress. Every time I see you, my body yearns for yours. I still do not like the idea of a cock in my mouth, even to ensure your body will be mine to pleasure."

"I'm very sorry to hear that, slave of mine. We may never be allowed to put our bodies together in that special way."

She turns, picks up her clothes and walks out of my cell with the guard behind her. It looks like I wasn't going to get to fuck that body unless I suck a dick first. Shit!

The next day starts basically the same as the previous day with one exception. That exception was my Mistress. After my breakfast and a shower, I was taken to what I call the training room. They hang me up on the hook again and I wait.

She walked into the training room totally naked. This was going to be so hard, as I am right now just looking at her. A guard/slave follows her in and he is naked too. I have a bad feeling about what is about to happen today. So, everyone in this room is naked. I'm very uncomfortable.

She says "Well, slave, today I command you to suck this slave's cock until he cums in your mouth. Then you will swallow his cum. Will you do as I command?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I cannot do that."

"I'm sorry too, slave. You had so much potential." She walks over to the wall with the implements on it. I see her grab the tawse. Shit! This is not going to go well.

She walks over to me and says "Your safeword today is a phrase, slave. It is "I will do what you command, Mistress." Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She starts me spinning. Every time my ass was pointed at her, she hits me hard with the tawse. Damn, it hurts. She keeps it up and I'm getting a hard hit on each of my ass cheeks with ever turn. She eventually starts to hit me everywhere, and I mean everywhere. I take a hit right on my penis with it. I passed out when she hits me there. I don't know how long I was out but when I wake up my Mistress isn't there anymore.

The naked guard is there and he leaves to alert her that I am back awake. She comes back in and spins me again. She begins to hit me again. I am so sore that the pain doesn't take long before I am on the verge of passing out again.

Eventually, she throws the tawse down on the floor and stomps out. The guard follows. About an hour later, he comes back in with another guard and they lowered me down and pull me off the hook. They drag me back to my cell and throw me in. They follow me in and push me against the bars, stretch me up and tie me there. They raise me up so my feet are off the floor. My wrists and ankles and my waist are tied to the bars. The naked guard looks at me and shakes his head. "Mistress, has decided that you will rot in your cell." They slam the door to the cell and leave.

I noticed that everything that was in the cell except the plumbing has been removed. No bed and no reading material. Shit! I'm in trouble.

I hang there for a very long time. Mistress eventually comes into the cell block and walks slowly to my cell. The guard unlocks the cell door and she walks in. "Slave, I had so much hope that you would be my sex slave of the future. But I am tired of beating you. You took a lot of pain. I'm proud of you that you could absorb so much pain. Apparently, pain will not make you obey me. So I am declaring you a failure. I told you earlier that there were two choices, two paths you could have followed. You have decided to follow the path to failure. You will stay in this cell and rot. You will no longer be fed or washed. Someone will give you water every day. I'm really sorry you decided to die to escape sucking another man's cock."

I'm crying now. She says "I will ask you daily if you want to take the other path and become my sex slave, fuck this body daily, and live in luxury. Of course, after several weeks your body will be in no shape to be my sex slave and lover. After that, I will not come back down here. The only way to take the other path is to suck this slave's cock and swallow his cum. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Mistress." She turns and walks out of the cell.

I must have hung up there for over 24 hours. I know I've missed at least four meals. They are giving me water but not enough. I'm constantly thirsty and I'm starving. I've pissed and shit myself. Later Mistress comes to my cell and the guard opens the door. She walks in and says "Will you suck the other slave's cock?"

"Mistress, this is inhumane to do this to another person."

"That is not what I asked, slave. Will you suck his cock?"

"No." She walks out again.

Three days later and I'm so damn hungry and thirsty. I'm no longer pissing or shitting. Four days without food and with not enough water takes it's toll. I decide I don't want to die like this. When Mistress comes in this time, before she can say anything I say, "I will suck his cock, Mistress."