Kidnapped... or Rescued?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she pulls away from my mouth. She's still leaned down and stroking my hard-on. Then I feel her mouth on my cock. God, that feels so good. I begin to moan. She pulls off of me a minute later. She swings around and sits on my cock. She starts to pump hard. She says "You may cum whenever you are ready. Please try to hold off until I'm ready to cum though."

She bends down and French kisses me. That really surprises me. I'm relaxing to try to hold off but I know I'm getting close. She's starting to breath heavily again too. A couple of minutes later she says "Cum now, my slut, cum, cum, cum!!" I begin to cum with a loud grunt like I'm obeying her and that sets her off again. She bouncing hard up and down on my cock and screaming "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!"

I cum for fifteen seconds which is a really long time for me. She continues to cum and I'm now pushing up into her to keep her cumming. Finally she says "STOP, STOP!" I do as she commands and she collapses on top of me. I'm enjoying having her gorgeous body laying on me. I want to put my arms around her and caress her but I don't know if I'm allowed to do that. So I just leave my hands by my side.

Minutes later she crawls off of me, flops on her back and says "God, that was good. I've discovered my perfect fuck slave." I smile.

"Mistress, I have a question."

"Yes, my wonderful sex slave."

"As you were laying on top of me after your orgasm, I wanted to put my arms around you and caress you but I wasn't sure if I'm allowed to do that."

She laughs, "Yes, slave, you may do that. I'd like you to do that."

"Good, thank you Mistress." She actually leans over me and French kisses me.

We lay there for a while and she says "Your cum is running out of my horny cunt. Get down there and clean me up."

"Yes Mistress." I crawl down there and begin to lick my cum out of her pussy. When I'm finished, I ask "May I have another glass of wine, Mistress?"

"Yes, you may. You don't like the taste of your cum, do you?"

"No, Mistress. But I enjoyed eating it out of your wonderful pussy." She laughs.

"I think you are going to be the best sex slave I have every had. I'm really quite fond of you already."

I smile at her and say "Thank you, Mistress."

She says "I was going to send you back to your cell tonight. Would you like to sleep in here with me instead? Before you answer, it would be on the floor, not in bed with me. Someday you may sleep in bed with me but not yet. I need to trust you completely before that happens."

"I would love to sleep on your floor tonight, Mistress, thank you."

"Pull the rug at the end of the bed around to the side." She rings for the maid again.

The maid arrives and she says "Bring a pillow and a blanket, Missy. My sex slave will sleep here on the floor tonight."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Within minutes she is back with the pillow and blanket. Mistress says "Do you need to use the toilet, slave?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. That is advisable. I don't think I can last through the night with the wine I've drunk." I'm really surprised she let me have wine. Well, I guess she will control what I drink.

She points me to a door on the other side of the bedroom. I crawl to the bathroom and take a piss. I then crawl back. She gets up and uses the bathroom too. Back in her bed she says, "By the way, that butt plug will come out in the morning and you will be given an enema and cleaned up. Then we'll try the biggest size plug we have. I think in a week or so, I'm going to fuck your ass with a strap-on."

"If that is your wish, Mistress. I guess I will suffer through it."

She laughs, "That's a good slave."

Soon we are both laying down and ready for sleep. She turns the light near her bed out and says "Good night, my sex slave. Tonight was a wonderful night. I hope we can have many, many more. "

"Good night, Mistress. I hope that also."

The next morning, she wakes me up and two guards come for me. They take me back to my cell where my breakfast is waiting. I eat and they come take me to the shower room. One of them tells me to bend over and spread my legs. He grabs the butt plug and roughly pulls it out. Shit that hurt.

He then grabs my arm and pushes me over to a chair. I notice the chair has a hole in the seat as I sit down. I then feel the enema tube. They didn't lube me up. It goes in hard and they then inflate it. I feel the very hot liquid enter my ass. I'm beginning to think someone doesn't like me. We finally get the enema completed and I shit it all out. They then take me to the shower. After I finish washing up, they bring me to the training room and strap me down. The table is set up almost like a spanking bench and I'm bent over it with my legs spread.

About fifteen minutes later, Mistress walks in and over to me. She says "My, I like to see you like that." She inspects my anus and says "Hmmmm, there appears to be bleeding and maybe some bruising around your asshole. I wonder how that happened. Do you know, slave?"

"Well, Mistress, the enema was a little rough. They didn't use any lube. And they pulled the butt plug out very roughly."

"Oh, really." She walks around the room a couple times, obviously thinking. "Well, my wonderful sex slave, it looks like we will have to delay your anal training. This makes me very mad. You will be taken back to your cell. This afternoon your physical training will continue. For now, you have the rest of the morning off."

"Thank you, Mistress." The guards untie me and escort me back to my cell. I spend the morning reading the BDSM material.

An hour after I eat a light lunch, they take me to the gym and I get put through my paces. Two and a half hours of weight lifting and running on the treadmill later, they take me back to the showers and then back to my cell. I'm fairly dehydrated so I drink a hell of a lot of water. I spend the rest of the afternoon resting.

An hour after supper, I hear the sound of high heels coming down the hall. I immediately get into the kneel down position and wait for my Mistress. She walks to the cell and opens the cell door. "Come with me, slave. Stand up and walk."

I follow her out of the cell block and up two flights of stairs and into her boudoir. Two steps into her bedroom and I get back into the kneel down position. She turns around and walks back to me, lifts my head and says "I'm sorry about the problem with your enema. I have found out that my old sex slave was the one who roughly removed the butt plug and then didn't use the lube. He has been disciplined and sold to another Dominatrix. He is no longer here. He wasn't entirely satisfactory as a sex slave as you are. Hopefully, your injuries will heal very soon."

"Mistress, I am willing to try to take the larger butt plug if you will insert it."

"Oh, yes, you are going to be my sex slave for a very long time. I'm really beginning to like you, slave. Let's take another look at your asshole. Come over to the light and get on all fours."

I do as she says. "The bleeding has stopped and it doesn't look like the bruise is going to be very big. It's less than a quarter inch in diameter. Do you still want to try the bigger plug."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'll be right back." She walks out of her bedroom and is back within five minutes with the butt plug and the lube.

She squirts the lube into my asshole and then inserts a finger. She moves the finger around spreading the lube. "Are you okay, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, just a little pain. Please put the plug in."

She smiles and lubes up the plug. She then bends over and slowly begins to inserting the plug. "You will let me know if the pain is too much."

"Yes, Mistress." She works it in slowly and finally gets it in all the way. It's pretty filling but now that it's in I relax a little.

"Very good, slave. How would you like to eat my pussy as a reward?"

I smile and say "Yes, please, Mistress." She giggles.

"After you get me off a couple of times, I will suck you off. Of course, I will give you your cum to swallow. I rarely swallow any man's cum even the cum of a slave that I'm really starting to like."

"Yes, Mistress." She strips her clothes off and gets on the bed with her legs spread.

"Come up here, my sex slave. This pussy needs your tongue." I don't waste any time but climb on the bed and crawl up to her on my stomach. She is lying on the bed with her head leaning against the headboard. She smiles at me as I put my tongue to her outer labia. "Oh yes, slave. You have a very talented tongue. This is something that my previous sex slave didn't like to do so he did it very badly, even with much training. You are a natural pussy eater."

I'm licking her outer labia. I love the taste of her juices and I'm enjoying the feel of her hairless labia on my tongue. Soon I spread her pussy open and begin my enjoyable torture of her inner labia. She just loves it when I pull on her inner lips with my lips and then suck on those lips. That gets her moaning every time. "Eat my cunt, slave! Ohhhhhhh, yeahhhhh!"

After five minutes of licking and sucking her inner lips, I begin to tongue-fuck her. That gets her hips moving and she's moaning loudly. She has a fantastic flavor and she is putting out a lot of juice now. Soon I move to her clit. She loves for me to lick around the clit for awhile before I suck it into my mouth. Once I do suck it into my mouth and flick my tongue back and forth across it, she immediately starts to cum and she's fucking my face hard. I keep sucking that clit and she keeps cumming and fucking my face hard. She cums for over two minutes and pushes me away. "God, slave. You are really getting good at that."

"Yes, Mistress. It's because I enjoy doing it. Your juices taste so good too. I think I might even be able to live off of them."

She laughs. "I doubt that slave. We're going to have a wonderful life together. Are you sorry you were captured and are now my sex slave?"

"Mistress, I'm happy now. You take care of my basic needs and I get to pleasure you. I'm glad I left that old life. There wasn't much enjoyment in that life."

"Good, I'm glad. I think I will start to call you by your first name now too. How does slave Eric sound to you?"

I smile and say "Very good, Mistress. Thank you."

"But I see you have a problem there, slave Eric." She crawls down and pushes me onto my back. She looks me in the eyes and grabs my hard cock. She lowers her mouth down to it and begins to lick the head.

"Oh, God, Mistress. That's wonderful." She begins to stroke me as she's licking the head of my cock.

Soon she lowers her head all the way down until her nose is touching my abdomen. My cock is in her throat and it feels amazing. She begins to deep-throat me quickly and it isn't long before my orgasm hits. I warn her but she still takes my load in her mouth. When I'm finished, she French kisses me and passes me my own cum. I swallow it and then smile at her. "Would you like to sleep here again tonight, slave Eric?"

"Yes, Mistress, I would love that."

She signals for the maid. The maid comes and she tells her to bring a blanket and pillow for me. When the maid leaves she asks, "Would you like to take that plug out, slave Eric."

"I'm fine, Mistress. We can take it out in the morning if it pleases you."

"Very good, slave Eric. We will do that."

We both settle down for the night. I would love to be in the bed cuddling her but I doubt she's ever going to allow that. Soon we're both asleep.

*******************************************

The next morning, the maid wakes us both up. Mistress gets out of bed and says "All fours, slave Eric. Time to get that plug out and check on damage."

I get into position and she gently, slowly pulls the plug out. She wipes my ass off and takes a look. "It looks pretty good, slave Eric. It is now gaping quite nicely. The bruise looks like it is getting better and there is no blood. I think I'll let you rest and then tonight we'll put it back in. You and I are on for oral sex every night. On Saturdays, I will fuck you. Two weeks from now if we continue the same schedule, I will take your anal virginity with the strap-on."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I know you are not looking forward to anal sex but it is something I require of my sex slave."

"I understand, Mistress. If that is what is required of me, I will gladly do it for you."

She bends down and raises my head and French kisses me. "I think I've finally found my sex slave. I've been looking for four years for a sex slave that will do whatever I command of him even if he doesn't really want to do it. Have I found that sex slave?"

"Yes Mistress, you have. I will do anything for you." She smiles.

"You have the morning off, slave Eric. I think our training is finished for now except the training of your anus. You gladly do whatever I ask of you and that pleases me greatly."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Once you take a real cock in your ass like my good slave should, I will have you moved to the bedroom across the hall. That way you will be near if I require your services. You will have two main jobs once you move across the hall: 1. Do anything sexual I ask you to do. 2. Maintain your muscles as they are now by going to the gym for at least 2 hours a day."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Once you have been here for a year, you will be allowed to have a television and a laptop to help you with your free time. For now, there is a comprehensive library one floor down and you may use that. You may go back to your cell now. I trust you to go there by yourself. I will instruct the guards they no longer have to lock your cell door. I'm horny today so I will request your services later. Stand and walk to your cell." I smile as I think about pleasing that pussy again today.

"Just remember, that cock is mine and you will no longer masturbate when I'm not with you or unless I give permission to masturbate."

"I understand, Mistress. I'll save my orgasms for you."

"Excellent, slave Eric. Now go to your room."

Back in my cell, I make an attempt to finish the BDSM reading material she has provided. I think to myself that this is not such a bad life. True, I have little freedom to do what I want but I also do not have to work my ass off trying to keep a crappy roof over my head and food in my stomach. I've never had such enjoyable sex as I'm having right now. My Mistress is very good in bed and she knows exactly what she wants.

I notice I am staying constantly horny and I'm half erect all the time now. I wonder if I'm being fed something in the food to make me horny. It's not normally how I am especially after I've had sex just last night. During my single days, I was lucky to get sex a couple of times a year. Of course, I masturbated a lot. I'm not allowed to do that here but I don't really think I will have to.

**************************************

Two weeks later, It's Saturday and I have the largest butt plug in for most of the day. An hour after supper, I am summoned to her chambers. I'm still naked but I'm use to it now. I reach her door, knock and hear "Enter" from within. I enter the room and go to the kneel down pose. She walks over to me and says "Tonight's the night, slave Eric. I'm going to fuck that ass with a strap-on."

"Yes, Mistress."

She says "Okay, up on the bed with you. I'm going to feed you my cunt first. It's very juicy tonight in anticipation of your anal deflowering."

She walks over to the bed with me following. I crawl up on the bed and lay down on my back. She crawls up on the bed and lowers her pussy onto my face. I begin to lick her and she begins to fuck my face. She must be fairly horny today because she is really going at it. My cock is hard so she leans down and begins to stroke it.

Five minutes later she screams her first orgasm out. She's really bearing down on my face and fucking it hard. My nose is starting to hurt. She cums for over two minutes and then pulls away. My cock is rock hard and dark red. "Scoot over to the edge of the bed on your stomach."

I do as she commands and as I drop my legs to the floor, she begins to pull the large butt plug out of my ass. Once out, she squirts lube into my still gaping ass. She walks over to her closet and comes out with a strap-on that looks very big to me. She lubes it up and then starts to rub the head around my anus. I'm nervous as hell.

"Feel this fake cock, slave Eric? Do you want this cock in your ass?"

"Mistress, I submit to your every desire. If you wish to put that fake cock in my ass, I submit. Fuck my ass, Mistress."

I see her smiling in a mirror across the room. "Relax your ass muscles."

I begin to relax them and suddenly the head is in my ass. "How does it feel, slave Eric?"

"Big, Mistress. But please continue. If it hurts me, I will bear the pain because I am yours to do whatever you wish. Push it in, Mistress."

She starts to push it in and I scream. It really hurts. She continues to push it in and now my ass is on fire. "Oh, God Mistress. It's burning."

"That will ease, slave. You said you would bear the pain. So bear it."

"Yes, Mistress. Push it all the way in."

She does and with over 9 inches of fake cock in my ass, I'm not feeling good. It's very uncomfortable. "Are you okay, slave?"

"No, Mistress but I'll bear it for you." She smiles and pushes in a little more.

She starts to move slowly in and out. I don't like this. It's still burning but it seems to be easing up a bit. I look at my hands and I guess I've been clinching my fists for some time now. My knuckles are white. My jaw is getting tired because I'm biting down and even my teeth are aching.

The burning is now pretty well gone. I'm just uncomfortable now. She's picking up the pace and instead of half inch strokes she moving in and out with much longer strokes, maybe two inch.

She fucks me for ten minutes and finally she pulls out. I relax a little and a loud breath of relief exits my mouth.

"I'm very proud of you, my slave. I'm so happy with you." I smile back at her. "You just took this fake ten inch cock in your ass. This fake cock is the same size as my Dominate friend. If you took this you should be able to take him." I'm thinking "I don't like any size penis in my ass."

"Get on your back and I'll fuck you good." I'm on my back in no time and she bends down and sucks my cock a little because the butt-fucking has caused me to go flaccid. Soon I'm back hard again and she straddles me. She slips my cock into her juicy pussy. She fucks me hard for nearly ten minutes and I'm very close to cumming. Fortunately, she's very close too. She says "Cum for me, slave Eric. Cum now."

That pushes me over the edge and I explode with an orgasm that is off the scale. She starts her orgasm when she feels my cock pulsing in her vagina. Her's is a very hard orgasm too and she cums for nearly two minutes and collapses on top of me. I like her topping me. I kiss her on her ear and she sits up and looks at me. Then she smiles and says "Now you have a job, slave Eric. Eat your cum out of my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress." She rolls off of me and spreads her legs. I crawl between her legs and begin to lick her slit. My cum's is flowing out of her vagina so I begin to lap it up. Soon there is no more coming out of her and my tongue is not getting any more out of her vagina. My cum tastes a lot better mixed with her juices.

"Come up here with me, slave Eric. Let's cuddle a little. I'm so happy with you." We cuddle for almost an hour.

"Okay, slave. Let's check that ass." I get on all fours and she turns up the lights.

"Well, it's a little red but it looks okay. Good job, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress. I guess."

She laughs at me. "Well, I'll let your ass heal for a while. On Monday, my Dominate friend who is bisexual will stop by and take your ass with a real cock. His penis is the same size as the rubber cock I used today. Then you will be moved to the bedroom across the hall. How does that sound?"