Kidnapped... or Rescued?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have conflicting feelings, Mistress. I look forward to living close to you but don't look forward to the Master's cock. I will take it though, for you."

"Good slave."

I spend the night on the floor again. I don't mind as long as I'm close to her.

I wake up Monday nervous as hell. I didn't sleep much last night either. She sends me down to my cell. Soon I'm eating breakfast and the rest of the day goes as usual. After supper, I'm sitting on my bed and worried. I know I need to do this but I also know it's going to hurt.

7pm rolls around and I get a summons from my Mistress. I take a deep breath and walk up to her bedroom. Two steps inside her door and I get into kneel down position. Mistress says "Master John, this is my new sex slave, Eric."

Master John walks over to me and lifts my head. "Slave Eric, are you bisexual?"

"No, Master."

"Yet, your Mistress says you will let me fuck you in your ass tonight. Is that true?"

"Yes, Master. Mistress wants me to have a cock in my ass and I will do anything she says I have to do. I love her."

"Wow, okay slave. Come over to the bed and get into kneel up. You will have to get me hard first."

"Yes, Sir."

I crawl over to the bed and get into kneel up. I undo his pants and drop them to the floor. I take his flaccid penis in my hand. It's over 6 inches flaccid, maybe 7 inches. I stroke it a little and then take the head in my mouth and run my tongue around it. He moans. I begin to suck him. A couple of minutes later, he says "Get on the bed with your ass accessible to me."

I do as he says and lay with my torso on the bed and ass up in the air. He takes the lube and squirts it into my ass. He inserts a couple of fingers and smears it around. About a minute later I feel the head push against my ass. I relax as much as I can and the head of his cock slips in. So far I'm not feeling any pain or burning. He begins to work it in farther and I'm as relaxed as I can get.

He moans. "I'm all the way in now, slave Eric." I feel the burn now. It's not quite as bad as the last time.

"Fuck my ass, Master." He laughs and I feel him pull out a little and ram it back in. Shit, that hurts. I try my best to bear the pain as he begins to fuck me hard and fast. He's definitely not taking it easy like my Mistress did days earlier. After almost ten minutes of slamming into me, he growls and I feel his cock pulse and then I feel the hot cum in my ass. Fuck, I'm glad that is over. He collapses onto my back and after a minute or so he pulls out.

"Slave Eric, kneel up." I move into position. "Open your mouth."

I do as I'm told and he shoves his cock into my mouth. "Suck it clean, slave slut Eric." I do as I'm told. The taste is not good at all. After I get him clean, he pulls out.

"Mistress Ann, you have a treasure here. A very good find. Congratulations."

"Thanks, Master John. I'm glad you liked that. But don't expect that too often. Tonight was mainly to see if my slave is indeed mine to order about and to see how far he would go to please me. He had previously stated he was hetero and didn't want to have sex with a man. I'm very glad that he relented and I'm so pleased with him."

She walks over to me, bends over and sticks her ass in my face. Without prompting, I begin to rim her anus. She moans. "Such a good slave. Tomorrow we will be neighbors, bedroom wise any way. Slave, you are dismissed. Go take a shower, clean the Master's cum out of your ass, use mouthwash and brush your teeth. Then you may have the rest of the night off, unless I need your services."

"Thank you, Mistress." I have a smile on my face as I crawl to the door. I hurry down the steps to the shower room because I can feel the cum running down my legs. I take a shower and use the detachable shower head to clean my ass out. Then I use the mouthwash, brush my teeth and use the mouthwash again. I want that taste forever out of my mouth.

Surprisingly, I'm horny and have an erection. Got to be something in the food.

I go to my cell and relax a little. My ass does hurt but it's not too bad. I do some reading and then hear my Mistress's high heals walking down the hall of the cell block. I get into the kneel down position. She walks into my cell since the door is open now. She says "My wonderful slave Eric, I'm horny and know I will not get to sleep unless that is taken care of. Presentation pose, Eric."

She called me Eric without the slave tag!! I jump up and get on my back quickly, smiling as I do it. She takes her thong off and the next thing I know I have a juicy pussy on my face. I begin to lick and suck that tasty treat. Before long she's moaning and then she bends down and my hard cock is in her mouth. Wow, am I happy! We eat each other for nearly ten minutes and she begins to cum. She's almost squirting she's putting so much pussy juice out and I'm doing my best to suck it all down.

Finally, when she is finished she starts to really concentrates on my orgasm. A minute later I grunt and begin to cum in her mouth. I'm expecting her to French kiss me and pass my cum to me to swallow. She does French kiss me but there is no cum to pass. When we break the kiss I look at her with a question. She smiles and says "I swallowed your cum because I now consider us mated. You are mine and I am yours forever more. You said you loved me, well I also love you. I sincerely believe you are the person I have been waiting for all my life. We will never be married because I don't believe in that. But I am going to collar you and that is equivalent to being married."

I'm just blown away. "Thank you so much, Mistress. I do love you and I'm so glad you captured me. It was the best thing to ever happen to me."

She French kisses me and stands. "I can't wait until you are moved tomorrow so I don't have to walk all the way downstairs to use your mouth and cock. Good night, sweet slave."

"Good night, Mistress."

"Oh, by the way, the doctor has requested a bonus. She wants to try your cock. Are you agreeable with this."

"Mistress, I much prefer you to the doctor but I will, of course, do whatever you command."

"Very good, Eric. I want you to pleasure the doctor to the best of your ability. I will set up the date and let you know when."

"Mistress, could we make it a threesome? With you joining us?"

She laughs and says "You think you can handle both of us?"

"Mistress, I'd love to give it a try. I've never had a threesome before."

"Very well, Eric. I'll see what the doctor has to say about that. She might not think it's a bonus if I join you."

"Good night, Mistress."

"Good night, Eric." Oh, man, I'm so happy she's calling me by my first name.

After breakfast and a shower, a guard comes for me. He tells me to grab anything that I want to take to my room. I don't have much so it's not hard to carry. I'm still nude and wouldn't know how to get along with clothes now. The guard shows me up to the bedroom across the hall from my Mistress's boudoir. It's about three times the size of my cell. The guard leaves me alone and I explore. I have my own bathroom now with a tub and shower. I open the closet and there are actually clothes in it. I look at the shirts, pants, shoes and suits; they are all my size.

I look in the chest of drawers and there are white t-shirts, jockey shorts and socks in the top drawer. Wow!

I move over to the small table near the window and continue to read my book. In an hour, my Mistress knocks on the door and walks in. I immediately fall to my knees and kneel down for her. She says "Do you like your new bedroom, Eric?" I love that she's dropped my title, at least when we are together alone.

"It's wonderful, Mistress. I don't understand the clothes though."

She laughs and says "Look at me. You can't go out in public with me naked. You will have to be dressed up. I will tell you what to wear though."

"I get to go out with you in public, Mistress? I'm speechless."

"Yes, Eric. Now that you have totally submitted to me, we will be going out to many different functions. Some will be BDSM functions but some will not be. That's why I will be telling you what to wear."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm very happy."

She laughs and says "I'm very happy too. I'm so glad you are such a good slave. We may even start to go out on dates to dinner and movies."

I smile at her with pride.

She looks at my cock which is half hard now. She says "Come across the hall. I have something for you to do with that cock of yours. My pussy has been feeling too empty and your tongue isn't long enough to really satisfy that itch." She walks out and I crawl after her.

In her room, she says "Get up on the bed on your back. We're going to do a '69' for a while to get you hard and to get me climbing to my orgasm."

She drops her clothes and climbs on top of me. We start to go at each others genitals. I know I'm hard almost immediately. We don't do the '69' for very long. I think she's anxious to have my cock in her cunt. She gets off of my face and straddles me. She lowers herself onto my hard cock. God, I love that pussy. She moans and says "I love having your cock inside me. It feels so good." I smile up at her.

We fuck for almost ten minutes and she screams as her orgasm hits her. Half way through her orgasm I begin to cum. It's a hard cum and we finish the same time. She collapses on top of me. "That was wonderful Eric. I do wish you could last longer though. I'd like to fuck that cock of yours for over a half hour. I think that is some training that we will need to do soon. It was a good fuck but I want it to be a great fuck. I want multiple orgasms before you are allowed to cum. So we will see what I can do to make you control your orgasm better. Also, you have a punishment coming for not asking my permission to cum."

"Yes, Mistress." I wonder what that training is going to be and what the punishment will be.

She crawls off of me and lays down with her legs spread. "Come clean me up, Eric." I get up and begin to lick her pussy out. After bringing her to another orgasm with my tongue, she pushes me down on the bed and cleans my cock. She then crawls up and French kisses me pushing some remaining cum into my mouth. I'm use to the taste of my cum but I think my cum and her juices are ambrosia.

She rolls off of me and lays down next to me. She grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Thank you, Eric. But it's now time to go to sleep." I get up and crawl to the door. She says "Good night, my slave. You are the best. I'm so glad you are in my life." I smile as I close her door and crawl over to my bedroom.

The next day she uses the tawse on my ass and she uses it very hard. Twenty hard hits on my ass with that tawse. I'm not going to forget to ask her permission to cum again.

We continue to have great sex every night but nine days later after my gym workout and shower, I'm walking to my bedroom to read a book. She apparently hears me because as I reach for the doorknob of my room she opens her door. I immediately kneel down. She says "Slave Eric, please come into my room." I follow into her room. I kneel down at her feet by the bed. "I'm having a terrible day, slave Eric. I've had some very bad news from a Dominate friend of mine. I need to relieve some stress."

She sits on the bed. "Come up here, slave." Why is she calling me slave again. I wonder what is going on and what I did. I get across her knees and she says "I'm sorry about this but I need to work through some personal problems and I'm going to spank your ass to do it. This is not for your punishment. I have also postponed our date with the doctor."

She begins to spank me and it's a very hard spanking. She hasn't said anything about a safeword so I don't try to stop her. I'm counting in my head and she's past 50 now. She finally stops at 66. She says "Get up."

I get up and she says "Lay down on my bed on your stomach with your legs hanging off. I do as she commands. The next thing I know I'm getting a beating from a crop. She's hitting my back and ass and it really hurts. She gets up to 80 and stops. She says "Get on the bed, slave. On your back." I do and it really hurts to lay down on my back.

She gets up on the bed and straddles my face and begins to fuck my mouth hard. She's really juicy apparently from my beatings. She fucks me hard through two hard orgasms. She then gets off of me and crawls off the bed. "Slave, get out of my room." I'm rock hard.

I get off the bed and crawl to the door. She starts to cry. I leave her alone.

In my room, I look at my back and ass in the mirror and it's totally red and it really hurts. My hard cock really hurts too and I can't do anything about it. I get on the bed and lay down on my stomach, adjusting my erection. I wonder why she's crying and why she seems to be mad at me. It hurts that she stopped calling me by my name.

Over an hour later she opens my bedroom door and as I'm scrambling to get to the floor she says "Stop, stand up." She walks over to me and says "Um...I'm sorry Eric. I got some bad news and I'm afraid I took it out on you. I'm sorry." She kneels in front of me. She takes my cock and puts it in her mouth.

"Stop Mistress. Please!" She looks up at me. This really feels wrong to me.

"Why, Eric?"

"You should not be on your knees to do that."

"I don't care. I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm going to let you cum."

"Then please let me get to the bed and you can get on top of me." She laughs.

"Okay, Eric." She lets me go and I get on the bed. She crawls up on the bed. It really hurts to lay on my back.

I say "Mistress, can we do a '69', please."

"No, I'm not in the mood for that anymore." She grabs my cock and puts it in her mouth and begins to suck me off. Something like seven minutes later I cum in her mouth. She swallows it and then French kisses me. I'm surprised she didn't pass me my own cum.

"Turn over, Eric." I do and she says "Oh, I'm very sorry, honey. I didn't mean to do that to you. I'll be right back."

She walks out and shortly she walks back in. She puts some cream on my back and ass. It feels real good, very cooling.

"Again, I'm sorry I took my problems out on you. It was certainly not your fault."

"That's okay, Mistress. I hope beating me helped you feel better."

"No, it didn't Eric. It made me feel worse. It did turn me on greatly though and thank you for getting me off two times. That did help a little."

"Thank you, Mistress for the cooling cream. That will make it easier to sleep tonight."

"Again, I'm sorry about that. I found out tonight that my mentor has passed away. He was a wonderful man and I'm going to miss him. He was like a father to me. I shouldn't have taken out my grief on your backside though."

"I'm very sorry, Mistress, about your mentor. I wish there was something else I could do to help you with your grief."

"Thank you, Eric. But I think I will just have a few drinks and go to bed. We will now have a funeral to go to. You can give me your support when we are there."

"Yes, Mistress."

She gets up and walks out of the room, closing the door.

A few days later, she tells me to do my gym workout in the morning. I do as she asks and when I get back from the gym and shower, there is an outfit on my bed with a note reading "Eric, get dressed in this suit. We have a funeral this afternoon."

I get dressed. It feels very strange to have clothes on especially wearing the shoes. The shoes kind of hurt. After I dress, I sit on the bed and wait for her. Soon she knocks on the door and enters. "Don't kneel, Eric. You'll mess up your suit. You look very nice."

"Thank you, Mistress. You look very beautiful."

"How do you like the suit?"

"It's fine, Mistress. It just feels strange to not be naked though. And the shoes kind of hurt."

"You'll get use to the clothes especially the shoes. The shoes are new and need to be broken in. Come with me."

I walk over to her and she takes my right hand in her left hand. That's strange also.

We walk downstairs and out of the front door. I'm outside and it feels wonderful to breath the fresh air. She leads me to her car which is a BMW. "Sit on the passenger side, Eric." She gets in on the driver's side and we're soon off.

"I'm glad to have you with me, Eric."

At the funeral, she holds my arm tightly throughout the entire service. Afterward, several Doms and Dommes come over to her and they all tell her they are very sorry. She won't let me go and she's holding my arm very hard. Several of them mention me, and since I'm looking at the ground, she doesn't introduce me. I'm her anchor but I'm not really here.

As we leave, she whispers "Thank you for being here, Eric. Having you to hold on to really helped me." I just look at her and smile.

We hop into her BMW again and before long we are back at the mansion. Yes, it is a mansion. As we walk up to the second floor and our rooms, she says "You may remove your clothes now, Eric. No clothes in the house for you."

I smile and say "Yes, Mistress."

She says "I will probably be needing you tonight again."

"I'll be ready, Mistress." She laughs.

Later that night, she knocks on my door and says "Come to my room, Eric." I'm right behind her crawling as fast as I can. I kneel down in front of her and she says "Come up on the bed, Eric."

She's partway sitting up with her legs spread. I crawl between her legs. She says "Eat me until I tell you to stop, my wonderful sex slave."

I begin the process of getting her off. She's pretty horny and her juices are flowing. I lick and suck her to four orgasms and she then stops me and tells me to lay down. My cock is rock hard from smelling her pheromones. She straddles me and inserts my cock into her vagina. As she sinks all the way down on it she says "Tonight we are beginning your lessons on lasting until I give you permission to cum. If you are getting close, you need to think of other things. I want at least six orgasms while fucking you before I let you cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will do my best not to cum."

"Good, because if you cum before I give you permission to, you will be punished. I'm thinking ten hits with the cane." Wow, I do not want to cum before she says I can. I hate the cane. She only used it on my ass once but that was enough.

She begins to fuck me and I'm trying to relax. After six minutes of fucking she starts to cum again, I manage to make it through her first orgasm even though her vaginal muscles are pumping me. She starts to hit orgasm peaks about every two minutes. I'm thinking of many different things but it's not helping much. I manage not to cum though. When she gets to her sixth orgasm and finishes it, she stops and smiles at me. "Very good, Eric. The next time I cum, you may cum with me."

"Yes, Mistress."

She begins to pump me into her juicy pussy. Three minutes later she says "Cum, Eric, NOW!" I'm not there yet. I've backed off too far, I guess. I start to push up into her and she immediately hits me on my chest and then pinches my nipples. That doesn't help. I don't think I'm going to make it to my orgasm. She's still pumping and I'm still holding off. I can't get any closer. After she finishes her eleventh orgasm she stops and collapses on me.

She rolls off of me and looks at me. "Why didn't you cum? You had my permission."

"I don't know, Mistress. I couldn't get there after so long of keeping myself away from it. I don't know why that happened."

"Well, we have some training to do. I want you to be able to cum immediately when I give you the command. I'm tired. You can go to your room and masturbate to get yourself off. However, you must eat your own cum." My cock is not even hard any more.

I crawl out of her room and into mine. I get on the bed and try to masturbate but I'm not getting hard.