Kidnapped... or Rescued?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally give up and go to sleep.

The next day after breakfast and a shower, Mistress comes to my room. "Stand up, Eric. Did you masturbate last night before bed?"

"No, Mistress, I couldn't get myself hard to do it."

"That's very disturbing, Eric. Come with me to the training room. Walk, don't crawl."

"Yes, Mistress."

We get to the training room and she tells me to lay down on the table. She ties me up and once tied, she starts to play with my cock. I get hard immediately. She starts to masturbate me and tells me not to cum until she tells me too. I'm trying to relax but she's really jacking me off fast and hard. Five minutes into it and I cum. As the first stream of cum exits my cock, she hits me hard in the balls. The next stream flies way up in the air. Each stream that comes out, she hits me hard in the balls.

When I'm done she says "Damn it. You were doing so good as my sex slave but you can't seem you get the cumming at my direction down. We're just going to keep at it. Just remember, every time you cum without permission, I'm going to pound your balls."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to have to figure out a punishment for lasting but not cumming when I tell you too. How about a kick to your crotch and then not letting you cum until the following day."

"Okay, Mistress. I'm sorry I can't cum on your command. I'll try harder."

"See that you do. I'll be back in a hour to try again." She walks out of the room leaving me there with hurting balls.

An hour later she comes walking back into the room. She immediately starts to suck me off. It takes me almost five minutes to get hard. My balls really hurt. "Do not cum, slave!"

She continues to suck me and she's watching the clock on the wall. I'm relaxing my muscles in my genital area and abdomen. I'm determined to make it this time. We pass ten minutes and I'm still fine. I don't know however if I can cum on command as she wants me to do.

At the fifteen minute mark, she pushes a finger into my ass and starts to massage my prostate. I minute later she says "Cum now, slave Eric. Cum now!" I tighten my genital muscles and begin to cum. It's really the prostate massage that's doing it. I shoot six streams of cum into her mouth and she catches it all. She sits up when I'm finished and leans over me and French kisses me, passing my cum to me. I swallow.

"Very good, Eric. Now if we can just get you to do that every time we have sex, you will be the best male slave in this area."

"Thank you Mistress. We'll just have to keep practicing. I think I'm getting the idea of how to control my orgasm."

"Great Eric." She kisses me again. "We'll practice tonight when I fuck you. I want you to last a long time and when I tell you to cum, I want you to begin almost at once."

"I know, Mistress. I will continue to do my best to obey your every command."

"Good, I rescheduled the date with the doctor for a week from tomorrow. She's looking forward to it."

"I look forward to it, Mistress."

We practice twice daily and by the time of the date with the doctor, I'm getting pretty good at controlling my orgasm. The last few days, I've been able to have my Mistress fuck me for up to a half an hour without cumming and then cumming as soon as she gives me permission. My Mistress is really enjoying my new ability. She usually starts to cum within five minutes of starting to bounce up and down on my erection. She then has been cumming about every two to three minutes. Last night, she had a dozen orgasms before she commanded me to cum. She's really happy with me. It was a hard and painful lesson but I'm there now. Thankfully, she never did kick me in the crotch.

She is also started to really break my asshole in. She is now fucking my ass a couple of times a week. I am finally getting use to it. The first few times it really hurt. The only problem with getting butt fucked is I can't control my orgasms while Mistress's strap-on is in my ass. I'm worried about that. We already know that if she massages my prostate I have no control.

"Mistress. please don't fuck my ass until you want me to cum. If you start to rub my prostate with the strap-on I just know I'm going to cum. I can't control it when someone's rubbing my prostate."

"I'll do what I want, slut. When I get ready to fuck you, you will control your orgasm or I will use the cane on your ass. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I'm in trouble. I just know now I'm going to end up with my ass beaten good.

"You will learn to control your orgasms no matter what I'm doing to you. If I decide to fuck your ass while the doctor is fucking you, you will not cum until I order you to cum."

"Yes, Mistress." Shit.

The night of the threesome with the doctor has arrived. I'm freshly showered and ready. Mistress has sent me to her bedroom and told me to kneel down at the foot of the bed, facing the door. I'm nervous. I am looking forward to having sex with the doctor though. The doctor has a very beautiful face. She's has auburn hair which is cut short. Her body isn't close to my Mistress's body though. She's pretty slim. I'm nervous about the threesome and the possibility of my Mistress fucking my ass.

She says "Eric, the doctor is here."

"Yes Mistress."

"Eric, this is Doctor Williams. She is a Mistress too but you will call her Doctor or Ma'am."

"Welcome, Doctor. I look forward to servicing all your sexual needs."

The doctor says "My, you seemed to have adjusted to your new life well, slave."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm enjoying my new life and doing everything in my power to please my Mistress."

"Very good, slave Eric. Mistress Ann says I can do anything I want to you tonight. I don't know if I want to spank you or whip you or just fuck you. What do you think?"

"Doctor, my body is yours to do whatever you please. If you wish to beat me, you may. I'm here to please you."

"Mistress Ann, this slave has adapted so well to his new life. I'm amazed. Involuntary slavery usually doesn't work out this well."

Mistress says "Eric is amazing, Doctor. I think he's very happy in his new life. And I'm very happy with him. I also believe it helped a lot that his previous life was so bad."

"Slave Eric, come over here and undress me." I crawl over, stand up and begin to strip her.

When she's naked she sits on the bed and says "Slave Eric, get across my legs. I'm going to spank you for a bit."

I lay across her legs and she says "Count the smacks, slave, and thank me when I'm done."

She begins to spank my ass but it's not as hard as my Mistress usually does it. I'm counting and kind of enjoying it. She give me 30 smacks and stops. I thank her. She tells me to get down on the floor in kneel up position.

She says "I love to have my asshole licked. Will you lick my asshole, slave?"

"Yes, of course, Doctor. I love to lick my Mistress's asshole." She bends over and spreads her ass cheeks and I begin to lick her. She's soon moaning.

Five minutes later she says "Very good, slave." She lays down on the bed and spreads her legs. "Get up here and eat my pussy, slave." I crawl up on the bed and go to work. She must have used a fruit flavored douche. Her pussy juice tastes like peaches. Yum! I eat that peach flavored pussy until she starts to cum. As her body tenses, I suck her clit into my mouth and flick my tongue over it. She screams and arches her back. I continue to suck her clit and she is in constant orgasm for over two minutes. Finally she pushes me away.

I stay were I am and wait for instructions. Several minutes later, she sticks her foot in my face and says "Lick my feet, slave. Suck the toes." I obey her and begin to lick her foot all over. When I'm done, I suck her toes one by one into my mouth and run my tongue around each one. When I'm finished she puts her other foot in my face, so I do the same thing to that foot.

When I'm finished with both feet, she looks at me and says "That was excellent, slave. Have you done that before?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Mistress sometimes lets me lick hers. I enjoy it." I look at my Mistress and smile. She doesn't do it enough. I hope she gets the message.

"Are you ready to get fucked good, slave?"

"Yes, Doctor."

She says "Well, lay down and I'll fuck you." I'm on my back immediately next to her. She gets up and straddles me, slipping my hard cock into her still juicy pussy. She starts to fuck me and she's really moving fast and hard.

She says "Slave, play with my tits." I smile and reach up for them. I begin to play with her nipples and she says "Oh yeah. Don't stop that slave."

We fuck for a few minutes and she begins to cum again. Her vaginal muscles are pulsing around my cock. I'm in no danger of cumming because of my Mistress's training. She fucks me through five total orgasms and then I feel a finger go into my ass. My Mistress is massaging my prostate. Damn, it feels so good. I see my Mistress whisper into the Doctor's ear. As the Doctor starts to cum again she yells "Cum now, slave. Cum now!"

I have no problem immediately releasing my first stream of cum. My Mistress is still rubbing my prostate hard. I continue to shoot streams of cum into the Doctor. Soon my Mistress pulls her finger out of my ass. She smiles at me. The Doctor collapses on my chest. I say "May I caress your back, Doctor?"

She says "Yes, you may, slave Eric."

I caress her for a while and she's kind of cooing near my ear. She finally sits up and smiles at me. She says "That was excellent, slave Eric. You are a testament to Mistress Ann's training."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Doctor. My Mistress is an excellent trainer."

She crawls off of me and lays down. She says "Come clean your cum out of my cunt, slave Eric."

I do as she says and she actually has another minor orgasm as I'm cleaning her up. She gets up when I'm done and walks over to Mistress Ann. She hugs Mistress Ann and tells her thanks. She then dresses and walks out. Mistress says "Great job, Eric. Go clean yourself up because I still need to cum and I need your talented tongue." I run to the bathroom and wash my cock. I then hurry back to the bed and kneel up next to the bed. She's laying on the bed with her legs spread.

"Get up here, Eric. Use that tongue on my needy pussy. If you do a good job, I'll get you off again."

I begin what I've come to really love...eating my Mistress's pussy. She's holding my head to her crotch. I love when she does that. Within five minutes, Mistress tenses, arches her back and grunts loudly. Her pussy juices are flowing. I continue to lick and suck on her clit and inner pussy lips. She starts to cum about every two minutes. After the six orgasms, she pushes me away. After a couple of minutes to calm down, she sits up and smiles at me, still knelt down between her legs. "Presentation position on the bed, Eric."

I roll over to my back and get into position. She scoots down and begins to jack me off. "Cum when you are ready, Eric." Four minutes later I'm very close to orgasm but I can't reach it.

"Mistress, please order me to cum. I can't cum unless you order me too."

She smiles and says "Cum, Eric. Cum now." I'm looking into her eyes as every muscle in my body tenses and I cum on her hand. She offers it to me and I lick her hand clean.

"Thank you so much, Mistress. This is probably the first time in my life that I had two orgasms the same night. The second one was so much stronger than the first."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Eric. I'm also thrilled that you couldn't cum without my command."

"Thank you, Mistress. And thank you very much for not fucking my ass while the Doctor was fucking me, Mistress. I didn't want to fail you tonight."

She laughs. "You're welcome, Eric. I didn't want you to fail either that's why I didn't fuck your ass. Besides, it's a little hard to fuck your ass in the position you were in with the Doctor. Good night. I'll see you in the morning. I'm sure I'm going to need you first thing in the morning so get some rest."

"Yes, my Mistress. Good night. Sleep well, Mistress."

Epilogue.

July 6th, 2013.

I've been Mistress's slave for one year now. I'm happy and about to get very happy. Tonight we have a collaring ceremony. After that Mistress has promised me a television and a laptop. I don't care that much for the television but I'm looking forward to the laptop. Mistress has given me a list of BDSM sites that I can visit. I can't wait.

At 6pm, Mistress knocks and comes into my bedroom. I'm immediately on my knees in the kneel up position. "It's time, Eric. Follow me." I crawl after her. She is dressed in a black leather corset, black thong, black nylon stockings, and black high heels. She's really looking hot. We end up on a floor above our bedrooms.

We enter a room that is very large and there are rows and rows of chairs. She walks up to the front and I follow her. She says "Kneel up right here, my slave."

She walks over to a table and grabs a box and walks back. We wait until many other women walk in with their slaves following them. My Mistress looks at me and smiles. After everyone arrives (I didn't know there were this many Mistresses that lived here), my Mistress turns and takes my current collar off of my neck. It feels funny not to have it on me. "As I remove your training collar, you are free for the first time in a year. You may, if you wish, get up and walk out that door to your freedom and back to your old life. I won't stop you. I will be very upset if you do it though because I love you." I think to myself "Why would I want to go back to my old life." I don't move.

My Mistress lifts my head to look in my eyes. "Slave Eric, will you freely accept this collar around your neck as a symbol of our Dominate / slave relationship and as a sign of my ownership of you?"

"Mistress, I kneel at your feet as a sign of my submission to you and I freely accept your collar as a symbol of your ownership. I will wear it proudly for all of my days."

Mistress smiles and then shows me the collar. Then she puts the collar around my neck and fastens it securely. Now I feel better. The collar is beautiful. It's padded black leather with two quarter inch gold bands that circle the collar at each edge. There is a oval plaque in front that says "Mistress Ann's".

She says "You officially belong to me now, slave Eric."

"I now belong to you, Mistress."

Mistress says "Eric, as I've told you before I do not believe in the institution of marriage. As far as I'm concerned this ceremony means we are officially mated forever. Come, Eric, let's go celebrate. Stand, Eric." I stand and she clips a leash on my collar and leads me out to the applause of everyone else.

When we get to her bedroom, she takes the leash off. She grabs me and French kisses me. I'm relishing it. She looks in my eyes and says "I love you, Eric."

I look in her eyes and says "Mistress, I love you."

She smiles and says "When we are in this bedroom alone, you will now call me Ann. Now say that again." I'm having trouble with that.

"I love you,...ah...Ann. I'm sorry, Mistress, it doesn't seem right to not call you Mistress."

"Never the less, Eric, I command you to call me Ann when we are alone in this bedroom."

"Yes, Ann. I will endeavor to remember to leave your proper title off when we are alone."

"Eric, tell me how you feel about me again."

"I love you, Ann. I adore you, Ann. I will do anything for you, Ann."

She smiles. "Good, Eric." She removes her thong, shoes, and stockings. She says "Eric, come over here and help me out of this corset."

I walk over to her and begin to assist her. She looks down and I'm about 3/4 hard. She says "See something you like, Eric?"

I blush. "Sorry, Mistress. You just look so hot in this corset."

"Don't be sorry, Eric. I love how you respond to my body."

We make love for the first time. It's basically equal. We caress each other, lick each other and suck each others erogenous zones. Nobody is on top until it's time to fuck. Then she tells me to lay down and she mounts me. We fuck like that through a half dozen of her orgasms. She then gets up and stands by the bed. She then asks me, that's right "asks me", to get off the bed and get behind her and fuck her hard. I do what she asks but my mouth is hanging open. I think I'm going to like this not quite marriage.

We fuck through six more of her orgasms and then when she's about to cum again she yells, "Eric, cum now! Cum now!"

I immediately begin my orgasm and pump six streams of cum into her juicy pussy. She collapses on the bed and I lean down to stay in her. After a couple of minutes, she asks me to pull out. She crawls up on the bed and says "Clean me, honey." Honey!!

I get on the bed in my customary position and lick her pussy until no more of my cum is coming out. She asks me to continue because she's coming up on another orgasm. I continue and bring her off once more.

She then asks me to join her on the bed. I lay down next to her. She gets up and leans down to clean my cock up. I'm surprised because she rarely does that. I thank her when she's done. I'm also getting hard again from that little cleaning.

She lays back down and wraps her arms around me. She ask me if I'd like to wrap my arms around her. I answer by wrapping my arms around her. She French kisses me. "Eric, my love, we are going to have a wonderful life together."

I say "I love you, Ann. I'm so glad you rescued me from my previous life." She smiles at that.

"Eric, that's the first time you called it a rescue and not a kidnapping or a capture. That makes me very happy." She French kisses me again. "And what is this poking in my stomach?"

I say "Sorry, Mistress...I mean Ann. I can't help it. Being naked with you like this is very hot."

"On your back, my wonderful slave." I get on my back and she scoots down, takes my cock in her mouth and begins to suck me off. A couple of minutes into it and she says "I want you to cum in my mouth when you are ready."

I say "Yes, Ann." She continues to suck me for a while but I'm close but not getting closer.

"I'm sorry, Ann. I can't do it without your command." She smiles around my cock.

"Eric, I'm going to count down with the fingers on my right hand. When I'm showing no more fingers, I command you to cum in my mouth."

She begins to suck me again. In a minute or so she raises her right hand and begins to put her fingers down. When she puts the last finger, her thumb, down I scream and tense and shoot five streams of cum into her mouth. When I'm done, she sits up, shows me my cum and then swallows it. "Yum, I love my man's cum." I'm surprised. She leans down and French kisses me long and deep.

"Let's go to the bathroom, you first, and then we can cuddle in with me again. You are sleeping with me tonight, my wonderful slave, and not on the floor." I go to take a pee and come back to bed. Mistress goes to the bathroom and comes back to bed to cuddle into me. She French kisses me again.

I smile and say "I love you, Mistress Ann. I'm so happy to wear your collar."

"I love you too, Eric. I'm glad you accepted my domination."

We cuddle for a while and soon she is snoring quietly. I smile to myself. I love this. I lay there for a while and then I pass into unconsciousness also.

The End.