Kidnapped The Wrong Woman

Story Info
A female nabs a victim only to find a supernatural surprise.
8.8k words
4.67
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What," I hear the woman in the back seat groan in a soft groggily manner. I smile my sexy and feminine smile at this as it makes me very happy. No one can see my smile as we drive down this lone road in the dark of night. I always like it when they wake up. I love seeing their scared reaction to what's happened and then the reaction to what's going to happen.

"Hello sweetheart," I greet the woman, looking at her through the rearview mirror as I drive since she's in the backseat. She doesn't respond to me, but she does groan a pained groan which makes me smile wider.

"So glad you are awake darling," I say in a bright, fake happy tone. It'll take her drugged mind a few moments to figure out that her hands and ankles are cuffed. Not that its needed. She'll be in a drugged daze for at least another two hours.

"Y-Y-You...You are....y-y-you a-a-are..." she tries to say, her brain trying so hard to make a complete sentence. This makes me smile wider. I do love it when they are this helpless.

"The nerdy girl from the club, yes. That's me," I say, figuring this is what she most likely is trying to say. Right after I say this, I let out a laugh. It always feels good when a plan not just works but goes smoothly.

"You have no idea how hard it is to look like that," I tell her, not that she cares. But it's true. People don't realize how hard it is to look like a down-home nerdy girl, when you are someone like me. I'm a star. A top level beauty. Looking ugly is hard work.

"It takes me a few hours to get myself looking like the shy nerdy girl that desperately needs someone to take her under her wing at a club. But to get myself looking like the sexy bitch I really am, barely takes any time," I tell her, knowing this conversation is one way. I let this hang in the air as silence begins again.

"Times have changed, you know that?" I muse out loud. I say this to myself but decide to let her into my thoughts. Not that I care what she might say, but I know this will be a form of torture for her, so I don't mind.

"Used to be that I could get dressed up, nice and sexy, and get whomever I wanted at a bar or club. But these days people are so suspicious of a hot girl that is interested in you. People are always so damn careful now. Wanting to know more about you, checking your Facebook, phone number and all that shit. Well, except for the drunk losers, and they are never a target," I explain, hating how protective the world has become of late.

"So...I had to change my gameplan. Evolve with the times," I say, very proud of myself. It's true. Not but 6 months ago I could go to whatever bar or club I wanted with a low-cut dress and a short skirt and have my choice of any female victims and the occasional male victim. It didn't even matter what city it was either. Could hand-pick who I wanted, turn on the sexy charms and then kidnap them.

That dried up. People were interested, but they were too careful. The horny hope for a one-night stand or night of experimenting changed into wanting to learn more about each other. It was like they knew what I was up to and wouldn't give me the chance to pull any of my tricks. Like they learned just what to do to ensure they couldn't be taken. They kept their drinks with them or had a covered glass so I couldn't spike them. They wouldn't come with me to an empty place so I could taze them. Didn't want to come with me to "meet my friends" outside so my boys could grab them.

I then had an idea after an entire month went by without making money. A freaking genius idea. If the hot sexy girl isn't working any longer, why not the opposite? So I went out, bought me some ugly ass clothes and perfected my nerd look thanks to losers I saw on Facebook.

Dressing like one was the easy part. Hard part was acting like one. Took me damn near another month to get it just right. For someone like me, pretending to be an insecure, ugly and desperate girl is extremely hard. But once I got it perfected, things changed. Record breaking profits type change.

"W-W-Where," she asks now, her body still slumped against the door as the seat belt holds her up. That's interesting. Normally they ask where we are going much later. Normally they want to know what's happening. This one seems to be a bit of a fighter.

"Where are we? Or where are we going?" I ask, then laugh because I know she can't answer. I doubt she even knows her name at the moment.

"I'm just messing with you sweetie. We are currently a few hours out of the city headed to a very special place," I inform her. Normally I wouldn't be so upfront with information, but what is she really going to do? And where she's going, I doubt she will be saying anything except whatever her owner wants her to say.

"You, my special little victim, are going to be sold as a sex slave for a fuck-ton of money," I tell her, then laugh again. Normally I like to share this when the girl is fully awake because I love their reaction. The way they get so scared. The disbelief that flashes over them. The way their mind snaps. But no matter, I'll tell her again as I doubt she'll even remember this conversation.

"But don't worry. You aren't the first to fall for my charms, nor will you be the last. I'm actually the best Taker in the business. A Taker meaning someone that snatches pretty young things to send to auction. I bring in the most, and that's why I'm paid very well to do it," I inform her, my voice dripping with pride. It's true too. None of the other Takers can never come close to my counts.

"O-O-Out of c-c-city?" She asks now, her voice sounding oddly very concerned. This surprises me. By now the victim is normally begging me not to do this. That they can pay me more to let me go. That they will do whatever I want if I only let them go.

"Yes. We are out of the city. Far away in fact," I answer, looking at her in the rearview mirror. I can see she's fighting the effects of the drugs, hard. I actually have never seen anyone fight that hard before. Turns out she is special after all.

"N-N-No. Y-You...You h-have to t-t-take me...b-b-back," she says slowly, which makes me smile. I knew she would beg sooner or later. They always do.

"Sweetie, you aren't going anywhere, except to an owner where they will abuse those tits of yours and that pussy, not to mention your mouth and ass," I tell her as crudely as I can. This makes my smile change to a very evil smirk. I don't know why, but I love the idea of my victims being nothing but sex slaves. That the life they had is over and now they exist just to be fucked and get beaten. It always makes me excited to think of that.

"D-D-Don't...u-understand," she tells me, making me laugh. That's something they all say too. That I don't understand. That I have no clue who they are. That people will be looking for them. That they have a family that needs them.

"Oh, you are the one that doesn't seem to understand. In fact, I think you should start practicing this phrase, "Yes sir, please slap my tits." I tell her, laughing after I do.

I don't see my victims once I drop them off, except for one time. And that was with another young thing like her, to which she had to keep presenting her tits to her master for him to slap. It was great. Even better when he made her lick me to completion.

"He..." she tries to say but I put my finger to my lips and tell her to shush. I point ahead of me to the manned gate that we are approaching. As I get closer, two men with automatic weapons walk towards me, their guns already pointed at me.

"Heya fellas," I say after rolling down my window and sticking my head out. Both keep approaching my car with their guns out, which is normal. They have to check that it's just me and the victim. That I'm not hiding anyone else to try and sneak them inside.

This is a true compound which is guarded better than a military base. It has more cameras, more weapons even better trained people. Here they don't play around. Here they kill you first and forget to ask questions later.

The two guards look around my car not saying anything. I just wait for them to tell me I can go and open the gate. This shouldn't take but a few moments.

This is what is known as "Heaven's Home." It used to be a series of factories way back in the day. Then one day the Cartel found it and took it over. They repaired the buildings and updated everything. And once it was ready, they started using it as a base of operations. Here they can ship and receive huge shipments of drugs, weapons, cargo and people.

Every so often some idiot cop or someone that wants revenge tries to get in. They first try to talk their way in, and when that doesn't work, they try to blast their way in. Neither works. Even if they manage to get through the solid metal fence that's 2 feet thick and gate, there's a small army on the other side. The few incidents that I've heard of, it lasted less than a minute.

"Tower. Tower, this is Guard Shack One. We have code name Princess arriving with a package," one of the guard says into his walkie-talkie. A moment later the person on the other end tells him that she's allowed in. At this, both guards walk back towards their position, with one still aiming the gun at me.

"So rude those guys, don't you think so?" I tell my victim. She's started to squirm now, truly fighting the effects of the drugs. I will say she's doing good at it too. Normally they don't start to move until 8 or so hours after being drugged. She's moving after just about 3.

"You....he....find," she tells me with desperation. I roll my eyes at this, waiting for the guards to open the gate.

"Please, save me the begging. It doesn't matter that your boyfriend, father, boss, pimp or whomever is going to come after you. He isn't going to find you. No one is going to find you except to shove their cock in your mouth," I tell her, again being as crude and nasty as possible.

The gate is now open and I drive in. I go slow as I drive inside the compound. As I drive down road after road, I'm amazed at how this place is like a mini city. There's cars and trucks moving all about, people moving about and guards all over. Everyone has their purpose and everyone is doing something.

I take my normal turns to go into the Pleasure Center, as it is known. It's the section that houses, sells trains and takes in sex slaves. It's one of the smallest sections of the compound but is the one that everyone wants to work at. You see, people here can freely use many of the sex slaves, which can be fun. It's only not fun if you accidentally kill one, to which you have to pay for them.

"You...you don't...understand," she tells me, her voice sounding clearer and stronger. This doesn't alarm me but I do immediately look back at her in the mirror to make sure she's still properly drugged. Wouldn't do me good if she tried to choke me or something.

"Oh I do. Seems you are the one that doesn't understand," I inform her as I drive into the garage of the drop off. As I do I see the normal sights of guards, handlers and even one slave who is chained up naked outside as a punishment.

"No one cares what your name was. No one cares who is looking for you. No one cares about you except for your lady parts and what they can sell you for," I tell her as I park. When I do, the receiving clerk and a couple of guards start to walk towards me.

"Welcome home," I tell her and laugh. It's an evil laugh too as I always find this part to be comical. Most would fight if they weren't drugged, so the best they can do is make themselves heavy. But they are always dragged to their cell, where the processing starts.

"Dagon," she tells me, as if it is supposed to mean something. She repeats this word again, now making it like a warning. Turning off the car, I turn to look at her. She's still fighting the drugs, but she repeats this word over and over, wanting me to hear it.

"Dagon? You mean dragon? Is that what you are trying to say?" I ask, actually curious to know. She shakes her head NO at this in a very drunken manner. I just shrug and get out of the car, finding that I don't really care.

"Got a good one today?" The clerk asks with an excited tone. That's Tiger, the head of all clerks. He happens to be very good at his job and a pretty big pervert too which is why he's perfect for this job.

"Sure do. Got the green eyes, slim build with Hispanic roots that's been requested since forever," I tell Tiger and see his eyes light up. If he was a cartoon character, his eyes would change into dollar signs.

A few months ago some big money client put in a request. They wanted a twenty something woman of Hispanic heritage who has a very slim build, but get this; green eyes. Real green eyes too, not contacts or anything like it. The cut from this is said to be close to a million because the client wants her so bad, so everyone's been trying to find a girl like this.

"Alright whore, let's go," I tell her after opening the back door. I undo her safety belt and remove it. Then I grab her hair and pull on it to start to pull her out. Still very drugged I'm able to get her out, but as her ankles are cuffed, she can't walk.

"D-Dagon," she repeats as I hold her for Tiger to look over. He moves forward and uses his fingers to open her eyes to check the color. Then he lifts her shirt and then bra to expose her breasts. Sure enough, he sees that she's very much small there, unlike myself.

"I'll be damned," he says excitedly, smiling. He then motions with his head for us to go. I proceed to pick her up and put her over my shoulder. Then I follow behind as he walks away while the guards follow behind.

"Dagon. Bring. P-Pain," the victim says in her drugged manner as I carry her off. I ignore her, thinking this must be the drugs messing with her mind as she tries to say her boyfriend will find me. If that little tidbit was true, I must have a damn army coming for me one day.

"You know, I can't wait to see what happens to you," I tell my victim as I get upset at having to carry her. They always make me carry them, but she weighs so much more than what she looks. It's like she is made of solid muscle or something, even if she is damn small.

"Can't wait to see the look on your face as they hold you down and rape you repeatedly. To hear your screams as they take you again and again. To hear you groan as they spank and whip you, just for fun," I say as I carry her, feeling myself breathing harder as I carry her over the sidewalk towards the building.

For some reason, I love it when a new slave is used for the first time. Doesn't even need to be the new owner but some lowly grunt that was allowed to have a taste. The way the slave screams, fights, even cries always arouses me. It's like a form of Viagra for me, to which I could never get enough. It's even better when I'm the one taking what I want.

"SHIT!" A guard yells when an explosion suddenly happens, making everyone in the loading area drop down to protect themselves. I do as well, dropping the woman like a sack of potatoes.

Instantly all the guards position themselves, aiming their guns towards the direction of the explosion. I make sure to get down and move behind a stack of crates for cover. The guards then start to rush towards the direction of the explosion, their walkie's crackling with dozens talking.

I have no idea what that was, but it sounded like it came from the front gate. It sort of sounded like a grenade, but it felt too powerful for it. It was like nothing I've ever felt or heard before, and I served in many different mercenaries that loved blowing shit up.

Now there's gunfire. Lots of it. Not just one or two people firing but dozens of them. Sounds like a freaking war. Screw war, it sounds like hell. It's so loud and chaotic. And it's for sure coming from the front gate.

I turn and look at Tiger who has his gun out and is speaking into his walkie, asking what's happening. Only no one responds. Instead, people are yelling that the threat has broken through the gate, and they need reinforcements. I clearly hear one yell to unleash the tanks.

"Told you," the victim says, her voice sounding very clear. I turn to see her still on the ground but sitting up. She's not looking at me but in the direction of all the fighting, looking like she knew this was going to happen. She still has a drugged look, but it's easy to see that the drugs are wearing off fast.

"What? What the fuck you talking about?" I ask, feeling concerned for the first time in a long time. I do have a gun tucked into my waistband, but I don't take it out. I only take it out if I have to because if you are holding a gun, they think you are a threat. If they see you are unarmed, they don't shoot, giving you the chance to shoot them when their back is turned.

She turns and looks at me, her green eyes damn near glowing. They are so bright, even if it's dark out. They look, well, not human. Not to mention that the expression on her face is so strange. She's not gloating or anything, that they've come to save her, but concerned if not scared. I guess, if anything, she's also a bit sad. Like she didn't want this to happen.

"He is coming for me. And you have doomed everyone that gets in his way until he finds me," she calmly tells me. The way she says this chills me because it's not a threat but a fact. Like she knew this was going to happen. That it's a fact that is bound to always be true.

"Who the fuck are you?" Tiger then asks, his tone close to panicking. She doesn't answer at first. Instead she takes in a deep breath and then lets it out.

"The one he loves, and the one that loves him," she answers in that same sort of calm manner. I stare at her at this, very confused. It doesn't make any sort of sense. It sounds like poetic nonsense.

"Take her to holding, they are sending backup," Tiger orders, pointing to the door of the warehouse. He then runs off, yelling into the walkie talkie. I can hear him yelling that he's here for the newest asset. That they need to send backup here.

"Take me to him. It's the only way," the green-eyed victim tells me. For some reason this pisses me off. Majorly. To show it, I backhand her hard. Backhand her hard enough that I hear her yelp in pain. This makes her fall back, her head slamming against the ground from the force.

Not saying anything, I grab her hair. Letting my anger fuel me, I pull on her hair to start dragging her. She, of course, screams in pain and grabs my hand to try and ease the pain. I keep my death grip on her as I keep dragging her, telling myself that there's a freaking army in the compound. That whatever is here will be taken care of.

I drag her into the building, able to overpower her as she is still cuffed and bound. She still struggles, but once it gets too bad I backhand her again to daze her. This allows me to keep dragging her inside the building as I held toward the cells.

"Look bitch, you are nothing but a set of tits and a bunch of holes for someone to use, you hear me?!" I yell in anger as I drag her. Suddenly guards burst in through the back door, a lot of them.

"Secure the entrances!" The leader of them orders, pointing at the front doors. The guards show how well trained they are as they keep in formation and scan the entire building. They also seem cool and calm, even if the gunfire outside has only gotten louder as it's much closer.

"Get her into lockup! The threat is coming this way!" the guard tells me, yelling at me to get her out of here. Mad at how scared I feel, I grab her hair again, but she fights me. She rolls to the side, trying her best to get out of my grip.

"Take me to him you fucking idiot! Do you want to die?" She yells as she fights. Furious, I punch her, and then punch her again. This effectively stops her, making her fall back and barely move. She even lets out a pain groan to show how dazed she is.