Kidnapped to be Alien Women's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistresses took us into the big field in the centre of the park, then they sat down on the grass and fished around in their bags for some food to eat. All three women took turns stroking and petting me and Loppy until we were calm and centred again, our heartbeats back to something approaching normal. It was incredible how I could hear what was happening inside our bodies. Mistress Blue took some fruit - a little like grapes, but sharper - and fed them to me off her hand. It was then that I realised how famished I was. She giggled as I wolfed down the treats, and I instinctively whined when she put the fruit back and indicated that was it. She just shook her head firmly.

So there we were together on the grass, bathed in the warm sun, two clothed green-skinned aliens in their brilliant white dresses, a pretty young naked slavegirl and two naked pets (except for the chaps). I had been shocked, whipped, admonished and trained, but I had also been shown care and affection, and drugged in some way that was making it oh so easy to accept my situation. I felt at home in my body, like my sense of self was catching up with my physical form, and I could only assume that had been what the drugs were supposed to do. I wondered if it would be permanent, or if I would have to re-accept my situation once the drugs wore off.

Mistress White spotted me thinking and made a concerned face; I looked back at her in alarm, wondering how I should react. She didn't smell angry or annoyed, but she did rummage in her bag and come out with a red rubber ball. Standing, she arched back her lithe body and hurled the ball away from her, then said, "Sooky, fetch!".

Obeying felt like second nature. I sprang up from the ground, my eyes tracking the ball and flicking back to the grass to pick out all the groups of people I'd have to weave past. I shot off, bounding along using my legs - my hindlegs, I supposed - to push-run from the ground in loping strides. Alien women and slavegirls laughed in delight as I made my inelegant way past and around them, and one or two reached out and slapped my rump as I went by.

I found the ball a few seconds later, tried to pick it up in my hands, remembered I didn't have those anymore, and grasped it in my mouth instead. The run back took the same route, and I got the same reaction, the same giggles, the same touches that carried with them a waft of amusement or arousal from the women who were reaching out to me. When I got back to Mistress White, she bent down and held out her elegant hand, and I knew to drop the slobbery ball into it.

She threw it again, in a different direction, and I shot back off after it. I could feel my cock and balls jiggling and bouncing beneath me, and I knew that everyone in the park would be able to see the display I was making. From what I'd seen so far on that planet, I had an average-sized penis, nothing more or less. I didn't even know what the aesthetics of cocks were in that world, whether mine was attractive, cute, unremarkable. All I could guess was that my owners would either keep it or change it to their own satisfaction.

We played for a while, and Loppy joined in too. In the midday sun, I soon worked up a sweat, and my exertions perked me up and made me more alert. No one paid me that much attention, this sweating, panting, jiggling petmale, because to them this was just a normal sight. The same games were being played by a dozen other groups, and all of their pets went along with it just as willingly. Every time I got the ball back to one of my owners, their squeals of delight and words of approval gave me more euphoric rushes. I made myself go faster and faster just to get the happy feeling quicker. Rationally, I knew they were training me, breaking me. Emotionally, I just couldn't care, not in the face of my new conditioning.

We finished that game and Mistress White fed me a little more fruit from the bag, along with some crunchy biscuits that had a distinctly savoury taste. The next game was a scavenger hunt. She let me and Loppy get the faint but distinct scent of a little bag of food, then she disappeared into the shrubs and bushes that ringed the central field to hide it. Returning to us, she gave us a single command: "Find."

With our stomachs growling, we shot off in the direction she'd returned from. Loppy and I were soon out of view of our owners, and once we were we stopped and looked each other in the eye. I could sense his embarrassment at being naked in front of me, at being collared and treated like a pet, but I could also smell his excitement, and I knew he'd be able to smell mine too. We really looked at each other, then, to notice each other's bodies properly, to let it sink in that we had been enslaved and stripped of our humanity. To see each other as we really were.

We both got hard, preposterously hard, and we both stared at each other's erections for a few seconds, no longer holding back with our gaze. "Loppy! Sooky! FIND!" came a yell from the field. We looked in each other's eyes and saw the fear there; I think I caught a longing too. It made sense. I also longed to obey each and every order these strange alien women gave us. Whatever drugs or brainwashing we'd been put through was powerful indeed, and so my best friend and I set about crawling through brushes, sniffing and scratching.

Loppy found it first, and he dug up the package and then carried it back in his teeth to our owners, who patted him on the head and called him a good boy. We'd both gone back to the alien women with our hardons still raging, and they giggled at the sight. Mistress Blue opened the packet of food we'd been sent to dig up, then gave Loppy a slightly larger share as a reward for finding it. Everything they did was designed to reinforce a loop - obedience, reward. I was an animal to them, a trainable animal. My cock stayed hard at the thought.

"Hi!" called Mistress Blue to another alien woman sitting a few metres away with her own petmale. There followed a babble of unintelligible words in the alien tongue, then the alien woman nodded agreement about something. The same conversation happened between my owners and a few of the other alien women sitting around, then Mistress Blue pointed to me and to one of them, then told me to "present".

I knew what she meant. Thinking only of pleasing her, I rushed off to kneel in front of the green-skinned alien stranger and took up the display position, with my legs open wide, eyes forward, and front paws - arms - up and out to the side. It was a position that sang of obedience and exposure, of having nothing to hide. More than that, it was a test. A test of how well I could perform being a pet, of how well I was doing at abandoning an old life. My human memories were growing dimmer by the hour as the drugs and training did their work, to my relief. It was less embarrassing that way.

I was still rock hard. Everyone could see it and everyone knew what it meant. I held the display position for about five minutes while the alien woman admired me with her eyes. I could smell the appreciation she felt, and I could hear her heartbeat pick up a little when her eyes roved down to my erection. Her own petmale was of a similar build to me, skinny and lean, and he lounged next to his owner, looking over at me, then at her. The scent of arousal in the air soon did its work on him too - his own cock got hard. To my surprise, his owner reached down and started to masturbate it, while the petmale whimpered and whined.

I was sent to display in front of another alien couple then, who sat with three petmales and two middle-aged slavegirls, all of East-asian descent. They had their petmales spring up and join me in display position, and then they used a little handheld device to snap some pictures of us all together there on that bright warm day, with our bodies on show, quivering with obedient delight and the thrill of approval.

The next stop on my circuit was a younger-looking alien woman who was in the park with her plump human slavegirl, a curvy woman in her early thirties, who wore stockings and suspenders and a black lacy corset. The girl's owner was dressed only in a black bikini. She didn't pay me much attention while I held the position, but the slavegirl couldn't keep her eyes off me, and soon her pussy glistened with wetness and her arousal made her twitch and shuffle.

The last stop was an older alien woman with two muscle dogs. I knelt in display position while they wrestled together on the ground, their erections batting against each other as they jockeyed for position and dominance. They never even noticed that I was there, but the older woman had me shuffle closer to her and then stroked my hair with her gentle fingers while we watched the two harnessed, heavily built human animals vie with each other. When one of them pinned the other, their owner stopped petting me and clapped, then sent me away.

By that point, it was undeniable that I needed to piss. I thought I could smell the same thing on Loppy, but I wasn't sure - when I caught his eye he seemed to be confused about what to do next. A chime sounded from a handheld computer in Mistress Blue's bag. She took it out and looked at it, then me, then Loppy, then she spoke to Mistress White and the slavegirl. There had been a word for 'toilet' in the training video, accompanied by images of petmales going in public, against trees or in special open-air pet toilets. There was nothing about how to ask, so I just whined and hoped that I'd be taken somewhere private.

There was no such luck, and I found myself thanking the obedience drugs and the euphoria of being a Good Dog when Mistress Blue leashed me and led me to the shade of a tall tree in the middle of the field. "Toilet," she said casually. I hesitated but the biology of it was overwhelming me, and I felt a deep need to obey any order she now gave me. "Toilet," she said again, not angry but encouraging. She recognised that this was a difficult thing for me to do, so she stood patiently and waited with me, while I sorted out my thoughts.

I couldn't wait any longer, and this was the way my owner wanted me to do it. It felt like the last straw, the last line of defence held by that smaller and smaller human voice inside me that was being washed away by a tidal wave of mind-altering chemicals and experiences. I pursued that line of thought - was it a bad thing to just accept this and be happy - then came back to attention to find that all of its own, my body had cocked a leg up and started to piss against the tree. Mistress Blue, Mistress White and the slavegirl all clapped and I blushed, then felt the most powerful euphoric rush yet.

I watched Loppy piss just the same way, then saw him hesitantly sniff the tree to take in the medley of scents there. It didn't feel strange at all to watch another pet urinate against a tree. Leashed again, we were taken quickly back to the monorail then back towards home. The leash now felt like an extension of my body and my mistress's body, all at the same time. It was a physical link that made me feel safe and owned, my only defence in a new life that had rendered me entirely defenceless.

Back at home, we were fed properly, in bowls on the floor in the stylish high-tech kitchen. The three women who ruled over us stood behind us, watching as we ate with our bottoms and balls thrust up in the air while we bent down to get at the food. We wolfed down the dry biscuits in great mouthfuls, then we were given water.

After that, our owners took us into the sitting room where we had first been caged that morning. We were made to rest on the floor in front of the big couch, while the three women gathered together on it and they made the wall they were facing transform into one big screen. We passed the afternoon like that together, recovering our energy and learning just to be together. Sometimes one of the women would reach down to stroke our heads or even lean forward to play with our nipples, but mostly we all just sat there nestled together. My head rested against the thigh of Mistress Blue, then we switched so I was leaning on Mistress White, then so I was resting against the bare crotch of the slavegirl. That position made my cock swell painfully hard. No one seemed to remark on it.

The things we watched on the wall-screen were mostly incomprehensible to me, but the colours and sounds seemed to hold my attention anyway. Every image and noise was a whole world of sensation just waiting to be discovered and savoured. Everything I saw and heard was now ablaze with input and wonder. Whenever my attention drifted, my new senses took over and let me know that I was in a place that smelled safe, felt warm, and was just where my owners had willed me to be. I could smell them and taste them and hear them, and whenever I gazed up at them, they gazed back down at me and a rush of love passed between us.

An evening meal was taken, with the petmales eating from bowls on the kitchen floor, while our owners and their slavegirl sat around a metal table in the kitchen, laughing and chatting. From where I sat, I could see up my owners' dresses, and could even make out that they each wore similar plain white underwear, nothing sexy, just everyday clothes. If they noticed me looking, they didn't mind. The gaze of their pets has never seemed to worry them,

As the meal progressed, I started to smell the scent of arousal again. At first it was far off, light, hard to pick up and keep hold of, but as the meal got closer to its end, I found that the odour grew stronger and stronger until it was overpowering my mind and making me horny as hell. I whined a little at the frustration, and wondered idly if I'd get away with rubbing my desperate cock against something to get off. Loppy fidgeted too.

A sudden screech of chairs on the floor signalled that our owners were ready for the next task. They beckoned us to follow them to the upstairs, which neither of us had seen yet. It was easy enough to tackle the climb. Once at the top, I found there were two bedrooms and one very large bathroom, which we all bundled into together.

Mistress Blue and Mistress White shrugged off their white dresses, knickers and bras and stood naked, beautiful and powerful, while the slavegirl bent over and drew a bath. My eyes flicked between the slavegirl's shapely bottom, and looking up at the thick tufts of hair that decorated the alien women's vulvas, which were otherwise quite smooth and shapely. I flicked my gaze down to my own hairless cock and balls, then back up to their bushes, then back down. It was a sure bet I would never again grow a single pubic hair; I had already understood that half my purpose in life was to be displayed.

The bath took a little while to fill. It was a huge tub that took up half the room and could easily fit six or more people in it - more than enough room for three women and two male pets. When it was ready, we were sent in first, followed by the slavegirl, then our owners. It was already normal to think of myself as having an owner, the undeniable evidence coming from every facet of my new life. There in the privacy of the house, it was easy to just enjoy it and give in.

Loppy and I sat on all-fours in the bath, then on our hindlegs, then back to all-fours. We couldn't lay down on our backs because our legs no longer straightened out in the right way. Heat seeped into my limbs and relaxed me. Before long we were a happy tangle of body parts, splashing about in the tub and rubbing up against each other. The slavegirl soaped up each of us in turn, lathering our naked bodies so that we could be sponged clean. Mistress Blue had the simpering slavegirl spend a lot of time cleaning Mistress's breasts, which got me hard again and made my owner sigh wistfully.

Mistress White had taken a real shine to Loppy. I saw her wash down every inch of the quivering boy's body, making sure to take her time over his balls and arse, and even gently masturbating his cock while she went along. Mistress Blue, meanwhile, laid back and luxuriated while she watched the slavegirl do the same to me.

There I was, then, a pet being bathed. The slavegirl was a few years younger than me, I thought, but she had human hands, and the ability to make my body spasm in pain with just a thought. To me, she was vastly superior, a minor goddess next to the absolute Gods that were my owners. I didn't protest when the slavegirl started to play with my cock and balls, didn't even bark when she started to rub her finger around my arsehole.

The bath didn't actually last long; we would spend a lot more time in there in the future. That first day, my new owners were anxious to get to the part they'd obviously been waiting for all day. They took us into the master bedroom, with its huge bed large enough for all of us, and its cabinets of sex toys, then locked Loppy and me into a large cage together while they all got the room set up.

That, then, was what had become of my life, to be locked naked into a cage with my best friend while the women who owned us got ready to do who knew what to us. Or with us. We watched as they set up two sets of frames with shackles and stocks on. The frames were designed to hold someone in place while they knelt on all-fours. The front section had a set of stocks with three holes - one for the head and two for the arms (or paws) - and it sat a little higher than the rear, so that the head would be held up.

They set up the frames facing each other, then angled the front stocks so our heads would be held up, so we'd see what was going on. I trembled as the cage was unlocked and I was led into the frame, then buckled into place. I never once thought of resisting. If I had, well, I knew that resistance likely meant death. I wanted to live, but more than that, I wanted to live with these women and with Loppy.

When both of us were buckled securely into the frames, Loppy and I tested them to see what kind of movement we could make. Our ankles were shackled but our knees weren't, so we could go side to side and a little back and forward. Our necks and heads, we could barely move at all. We waited there, arses up in the air, while our owners rummaged in a drawer and brought out two huge pink strapons. The slavegirl got on the bed to watch us, and she started to gently masturbate.

Mistress Blue went behind me and Mistress White went behind Loppy. I whined with anticipation but he stayed quiet. The strapons were big, and I was afraid that the one Mistress Blue wore would tear me open. She put a generous amount of lube around and into my arse - it was cold at first, then it warmed up and felt like part of me. My trembling got stronger. She and Mistress White lined up their strapons behind each of their new pets. My best friend was about to see me lose my anal virginity; I wondered if the same could be said of him.

My fear was misplaced. The strapon opened me up, stretching me wide, but there was no pain, just a sensation of wonderful pressure and fullness that filled up all my thoughts when washed them away completely. Mistress Blue and I were one in that moment. She gently thrust into and out of me while I woofed and whined and my cock became erect. The alterations to my body must have included stretching out my arse, so that I could be fucked by my owners without difficulty. It was a thoughtful touch.

I gave in to her. Here was a powerful woman penetrating my virgin arse. I could either fight or enjoy it, and the wonderful obedience drugs had taken all my fight. Those drugs were a true gift, I saw that then. A gift that let me get closer to my owner. A gift that let the pet inside me come out and play without rancour at having been enslaved.

Mistress Blue stepped up the pace and I barked my appreciation. She thrust deeper and deeper inside of me, making me gasp and whine with every fresh stroke. Loppy's experience looked similar. His face was a mask of pleasure to match the woman fucking him. I tried to look back at Mistress Blue but the stocks prevented it; only then did I remember I was helplessly bound.