Kidnapped to be Alien Women's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My owner had a big cock and she was fucking me with it. My puppy cock was of average size - smaller than her strapon and rightly so. Here was the happiness in slavery I'd longed for all of my human life. Mistress Blue found her rhythm and kept to it. Her breaths and pants spoke of longing for this moment, and her warm, firm hands held my hips affectionately while she took me.

My filled arse turned me on more than I knew possible. I could sense an impending orgasm building, and I had no idea if I should hold off or somehow try to ask for permission. I breathed hard and deep to try and keep it at bay, but Loppy solved the problem for me. As Mistress White penetrated him, he howled and came in huge spurts that landed on the floor just underneath me. Mistress White laughed a tinkling laugh and called him a good boy, then she started to fuck him even harder to drive herself to cum.

That was all the signal I needed. As Mistress Blue penetrated me deeply, I let go of control and my cock spurted. My mind soared into a clear, high altitude and I kept cumming and cumming while my owner groaned and moaned and fucked me harder. I smelt her orgasm approaching before it hit her, and as the scent of it filled the air, I experienced a second orgasm of my own, fed entirely by the hormones and lust that now filled the room.

Mistresses Blue and White panted and thrust their way through more of their orgasm. They were able to keep going for an extraordinarily long time, fucking their pets with every beat to wring out the very best climax they could get. I felt certain knowledge of my new position in life sink into my bones. My alpha got to fuck my arse and I, her beta, had to take it and enjoy it. If it was always that good, I thought, it wouldn't be hard at all.

On the bed, the watching slavegirl achieved her own climax just from her fingers. With her legs spread wide and up in the air, she panted and moaned and gasped and came hard. I smelled her cumming and pined to taste the scent for myself, up close and personal, but just had to struggle in vain against the frame that held me.

When they had recovered some energy, my owners swapped petmales and started to fuck each of us all over again. Mistress White held my collar while she fucked me, and that connected me to her by reminding me that she had taken me for hers and made me hers and that she. Was. My. Owner. Too. We came together. I surprised myself with how savage and bone-shaking the second climax was. It was as strong as the first, stronger even, but not as magical. Nonetheless, I had now taken both my owners' cocks and knew in my marrow that I belonged to them and with them.

When Loppy and I were let out of the bondage frames, our mistresses took off their strapons then lay down on the edge of the bed, on their backs with their legs open. With gesture and sound, they taught Loppy and I to lick their multi-lobed alien clits to climaxes that covered our faces in their juices and left us having to lick our owners clean again and again.

Once the alien women tired of the training, they had Loppy lick the slavegirl to a climax while I watched. We swapped places and I licked her to another orgasm while she writhed on the bed. When she was close to cumming, she wrapped her creamy thighs around my head and held me close to her like that, then she orgasmed and I breathed in her delightful scent until my head swam.

After that, the slavegirl had Loppy and I kneel on our haunches, facing each other. Kneeling in between us, she took one of our cocks in each hand and started to expertly masturbate us both. She knew what she was doing, focusing on the head to make us cum quickly, and we barked our delight as we shot loads of cum that spattered her body. I looked down at the floor to see where the drops landed - the carpet absorbed them somehow, becoming pristine again in moments.

My mistresses said something then, from on the bed, and that seemed to call it to an end. The hour had grown late. The slavegirl took Loppy and I into the bathroom and showered us down together, in a spacious corner built for showering both pets and people. She made us use the pet toilet in full view of each other, and Loppy and I almost disobeyed her before she made some very threatening noises and we remembered our positions. Our digestion had been altered somehow, and now our waste came out in small, almost odourless pellets. I was relieved that I wouldn't have to be cleaned.

When we were fully freshened up, our mistresses took a turn in the bathroom while the slavegirl, Loppy and I waited in the master bedroom. Mistress Blue and Mistress White reappeared and hugged and kissed their slavegirl good night, then took her to the small upstairs bedroom, which had a door made of bars, then they locked her inside with a clank.

Before getting into bed, she put on some tight pink PVC knickers that had a shiny metal framework on the outside. She returned to the barred doors, and when Mistress White put her hand through to touch the knickers, the high-tech underwear contracted and locked the slavegirl in. Chastity knickers for night-time, it seemed. The slavegirl immediately got into the small bed there and then blew us kisses.

Back in the master bedroom, Loppy and I were locked into a large sleeping cage together. We tried to lie down so that we weren't touching each other, but Mistress Blue intervened and locked the back of my collar to the front of Loppy's, then she put a shackle around Loppy's cock and linked it to mine. We lay on our sides, our bodies in close contact, and Mistress White took up a remote control and pointed it at us. Some manner of sedative put us to sleep moments later.

I awoke to the sounds of my owners fucking on their big bed. In the corner of the room nearest the door stood their luscious brunette slavegirl, carrying a tray laden with breakfast foods. She simply watched them fuck, waiting for them to finish like it was the most normal thing in the world to her. I wriggled about in the cage and quickly remembered that I was chained to Loppy, by our necks and by our cocks. My wiggling woke him up, then the scent of arousal that permeated the room worked its way into his nostrils and we had to lay there together, his hardon pressing into my butt cheeks while mine just poked at the cage wall.

Loppy wriggled as far away from me as he could get, but I could still feel the warmth of his skin, the fast beat of his heart, and the head of his cock poking at mine. Our mutual arousal could only grow and grow, feeding off each other's scent and pulse, and the happy wet sounds from our mistresses on their bed.

They took their time with their morning lovemaking, and from the cage on the floor we could see most of it. It was just normal sex between two women who loved each other, but with all my new senses it was like I was part of it even though I was metres away. Every crescendo and gasp enticed me to give in to my new world, and every mote of lust that I breathed in bonded me with those two women. Their climaxes were not just sounds but an explosion of data that went off in my mind.

The slavegirl let me and Loppy out of the cage and we were finally able to untangle ourselves from each other. Neither of us petmales could quite meet the other's eye, that first time. The slavegirl beckoned us to follow her into the bathroom while our mistresses sat in bed eating the meal she had made for them. I felt a little euphoria for obeying the brunette girl, but not nearly as much as the previous day.

As she showered me, I realised through the lust that I could think more clearly than the day before. It was just about possible to imagine bolting for the door and escaping down the stairs, though I couldn't really imagine what I would do then. My ruined hands probably couldn't even work a latch anymore, even if my altered legs allowed me to stretch up high enough off all-fours to reach. Then there would I be? Collared, probably chipped and tracked, naked and helpless on an alien world I knew almost nothing about.

I was brought back to the present with a slap on my rump from the slavegirl. It was playful but not without a little threat to it - look what I can do to you. I harrumphed at her, the nearest I could make myself go towards fighting back or expressing disapproval, and she arched her eyebrow at me. She was not pleased. I cringed in fear and she nodded, but the lesson was clear: no resistance.

Our mistresses showered after we did, and I ate a meal from a bowl on the kitchen floor while the slavegirl prepared something that smelled less nice for the alien women. While the meal I ate was just biscuits and fruit, it must have been designed to appeal to my senses: every bite and swallow was an explosion of flavour that left me wanting more, and I whined with sadness when it was finished.

Early morning light streamed in through the big kitchen window and bathed everyone in a healthy glow. Loppy and I crawled to a spot on the floor where we could get the most of the sun's rays, and the slavegirl came and knelt down next to us to scratch our heads and stroke our backs. I blushed when Loppy and I got hard at the feeling of the slavegirl's fingers, and she pointed to my cheeks and said something in a concerned tone to our mistresses.

Both alien women nodded, and the slavegirl went into a high cabinet - one I could never reach without the 'proper' use of my legs and brought out two syringes that looked like the ones we'd been injected with the previous day. She put one into my rump and one into Loppy's. In no time at all I floated on a cloud of happiness again, and this time I didn't even try to fight it. It just felt so good to surrender, to lie there on the floor letting my cares drift away.

I could smell the contentment on Loppy too, then a scent of power that drifted over from our mistresses, and a scent of relief that came from the slavegirl. I briefly wondered what she might be relieved about, but it didn't seem to matter. I was there in my right skin, my right body, and was rightfully displayed naked and collared to my right owners. That I had been a walking, talking human, just days before, didn't feel like it mattered to me.

Leaving the house was easy as 1, 2, 3. I waited by the door and eagerly accepted a leash, then walked with my mistresses and the slavegirl to the same mass transit system we'd used the day before, but this time without fear. My drugged mind continued to make permanent changes as we ambled along. I woofed a hello as we passed the house where we'd met the alien girl and her much older human slavegirl the day before, and the slavegirl appeared at the window to wave at us.

Mistress Blue was dressed in a demure cream-coloured white skirt and blouse with high heels, while Mistress White wore khaki trousers, boots and a loose t-shirt. I got off the transit system in the centre of town with Mistress Blue, while the slavegirl, Loppy and Mistress White carried on - I knew not where. I whined when Loppy was led away - it would be the first time I would have been without his company since awaking next to him - but Mistress Blue stroked away my fears.

A short walk took us to a dizzyingly tall glass office building, where we passed through a bustling lobby filled with alien women, slavegirls of all species, and all manner of petmales like me, whose role seemed to be to serve as companions and to use our bodies and tricks to provide entertainment. The slavegirls were mostly at work, manning food stalls or accompanying alien women as their assistants, but the petmales were just that: pets. Pets did not have jobs.

The drugs in my body made me feel fine about that as we rode the silent lift up and up, to one of the highest floors. I'd hated my job back on Earth; this was better, wasn't it? The feeling of being fine was addictive, I knew that even then. Every moment when it felt OK to be a pet took me further from my humanity, further from all its troubles and cares, and I just could not connect with the negatives of losing my free-will, my speech, my dull old life. I found to my surprise that I'd lost even more memories of being human, but those powerful drugs made that OK too.

In the lift, I looked up at Mistress Blue. From below, I could see the shape of her fine bottom beneath the skirt, of her nice round breasts underneath the blouse, and of her long fine hair. Her feet and shoes were delectable, and the scent of them actually made me salivate. She smiled when she saw me checking her out, and pulled me closer to her on the leash, to make my face press into her warm hip. My hairless cock was standing up fully erect when the lift door pinged and opened us onto the floor of a huge office.

We walked five metres into the busy open-plan space before a swarm of alien women descended on us and started to pet, prod and poke me all over. My mistress talked to them in excited tones and she had me adopt a display posture right there on the office floor while a few of her colleagues went and fetched small metal objects that expanded into some kind of device, which they pointed at me and clicked on. A camera, I supposed, or a smart device so advanced it did all sorts of things, but definitely a camera in there too.

I held display posture while my mistress chatted to her co-workers, and all I could make out from the conversation was the occasional mention of my name, Loppy's name, or a command word. I couldn't pick out any other intelligible syllables, nothing to even start to piece together simple words, not even 'and' or 'him' or something simple like that. Their language was forbidden to me, a mere pet.

I enjoyed the attention: a pet basking in the approval of his owner and her friends. The women who touched me made no secret of how turned on I made them, and they rubbed their hands all over every inch of my body and made me shiver and whine with frustration. I had been ordered to hold display posture, though, so I held it, always conscious that with every extra effort I made to obey, I felt more and more euphorically happy.

I whined again when the attention stopped and my mistress pulled me into her corner office, but she just laughed and then gabbled some unintelligible words to me. She pointed to a pet-bed in the corner of the office and I crawled over to it and lay down there. Next to the bed was a small screen, which clicked on and started showing me training videos: the first was about how to lick pussy, the second how to jump and catch a frisbee without injuring myself. My mistress sat down at a metal and glass desk and called up several holographic screens, then started to work.

She didn't mind when I sat up once a video had finished and had a wander around. The view was particularly good: like looking out over a utopian science fiction fantasy city, all glass and gleaming metal, with parks and woodland dotted throughout. Vehicles flew through the air, whizzing past the soundproofed office quite silently, while closer to street level, the mass transit monorail snaked its way above the roads, accelerating violently then halting just as suddenly.

The view helped break me some more, as did the smell of the other happy petmales who seemed to have been brought to work by my mistress's colleagues. As I looked out at the landscape I realised that I had no understanding of their technology, let alone the ability to fight back against it - they built a mile high and had cars that flew. I could make a choice from a very limited range: try to fight back against the tidal wave of drugs and conditioning that made me want to be a happy pet, just like the others I could smell, or give in and be a happy pet.

I gave in. It was the only logical choice, the alternative being (I thought) death or punishment. I had no pride left by then. My mistress had taken a moment to decorate the high-tech walls of her office with pictures of me and Loppy: in the park, at home, sleeping together. Everywhere I looked in that room were pictures of my best friend and I, naked, happy, pets. It was normal to her and I had to make it normal to me, or else go mad and be subject to who-knew-what treatment. Seeing pictures of myself submitting to two powerful women, well, I knew I had the right desires to help make that normal. I was a life I'd imagined, if as a human rather than an animal.

I got restless after a while, and my mistress noticed. She stopped what she was doing, then came over to me and leashed me, and then whisked me out of the office door and back into the busy open plan. We snaked our way through the maze of cubicles to the workspace of an elegant young alien woman with very dark green skin and black hair in curls. I could smell the stress on her from metres away, and could sense the distress in her manner as she talked to my mistress.

I guess maybe she thought she was in trouble, or was having a bad day - I couldn't understand any of the words - but when my mistress handed her my leash and pointed to the lift, the new alien woman perked up immediately. She jumped up out of her chair and hugged my mistress, then whisked me away towards the lift.

We rode down about fifty floors, and the doors opened to the smell of water and steam. Two naked human slavegirls met us and the black-haired alien discussed something with them, then with swaying movements they took us through to a white-tiled changing area where the alien woman disrobed and one of the slavegirls carefully folded her clothes and put them away for her. The slavegirl departed and left me, leashed and wondering what was happening, with the alien.

She removed my leash and hung it up from a line of hooks that were on the changing room wall, then she gave us both a quick shower to rinse off any dirt, before she led me through a door into the complex itself. It was a whole floor of swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms, plunge pools, and the like, with a bar selling food and drinks. The pools were being used by alien women, pets and slavegirls alike, but we threaded our way around their edges until we came to a bank of sauna pods, just large enough for a couple of people to fit in.

She went in to the sauna room first, and sat down on the small bench, then had me follow behind her. The door clicked shut behind me, and the glass went translucent. The alien woman wasted no time, parting her legs and then pointing to her neatly-shaved vulva and issuing me the command word that I was desperate to hear, "Lick."

I crawled forward and barked my appreciation for her order, then I got started with a long, slow, teasing motion of my tongue that glided from her vagina right up to her multi-lobed clitoris. The training video I'd watched earlier had shown me that the alien women had three lobes of their clitoris all in a vertical row, the middle one being especially sensitive. I started with the top one, nibbling on in gently, then moved down to the bottom one and licked around it slowly.

The woman - my controller - gasped and shifted and said 'good boy' and that euphoric rush almost made me lose control and dive right in to make her cum straight away, but I recovered and took a deep breath, then carried on as before. Long, slow, lingering licks were the order of the day. She liked to wriggle around on the bench and I kept having to shift my head to follow her as she shuffled.

Her moans and mumbled words of 'good boy' thrilled me, and I looked up at her and smiled. She looked down and returned the smile, but there was something subtly different about the way we were looking at each other. I was wide-eyed, worshipful, obsessed with pleasing her in any way I could, but she looked down at me without human recognition in her eyes - to her I was an animal.

Being looked at like that didn't put me off my stroke, it drove me deeper into my need to serve and be acknowledged as serving. I knelt there on the tiled floor, amid the clouds of steam, and licked and licked at her wet cunt until she gasped and grabbed me by the collar to pull me in close to her bush and made me keep licking and sucking with my mouth full of her.