Kidnapped to be Alien Women's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time I was hot and bothered in more ways than one, and the dark-haired alien woman smiled salaciously when she looked down at my hard cock. She batted it back and forth with her pretty feet, and I whined as she giggled. She clearly had no intention of making me cum right then, and when I tried to shuffle after her feet, she pushed me away with a firm, authoritative 'NO'. It was one of the few words of her language I'd been allowed to learn, and it made me cringe.

She recovered from her orgasm, and led us out of the little steam room, to a wide plunge pool, where she leapt into the water and came up with a shriek. She beckoned me to come in, and I found my body leaping after her all of its own accord. Receive an order, obey an order. Already those drugs in my system had me even better trained than I'd been in the morning. I liked following her orders, though - it made my skin tingle and for some reason it made me remember the sensation of being fucked from behind, which I'd experienced the night before.

I splashed into the water and plunged beneath the surface, where I panicked for several long seconds while I suddenly remembered I no longer had the full movement of my legs or even any hands to scull the water with. I kicked and thrashed my way back up to the surface then sucked in a lungful of air while the alien woman swam elegant circles around me, laughing at my amateurish display and tossing water at my face, then laughing more as I blew the water out of my nose.

I could smell how much less stressed she was, and I took on that feeling myself. That was how I kept reacting to people: feeling what they felt, or what it smelled like they felt, with no barrier between me and them. I was no longer a creature of thought and reflection, but one of immediacy and reaction. I could plan my way moment to moment, but thinking of the future was getting harder, as the sensory overload of the present took over my body and mind.

We moved pools, to a long, cool stretch of water where the alien woman swam lengths at speed, while I did my best to go even half as fast. Every time she lapped me she splashed a little water at me, and I barked my appreciation for the joke, for the connection, to show how grateful I was to be played with and adored.

A couple more alien women joined us in the pool; an alien slavegirl did too - a different species from the dominant green-skinned ones who had enslaved us. Every so often my controller would stop, call up a hologram from her wrist and check what might have been a clock. Eventually she ran out of time and exited the pool, clicking her fingers at me to follow. I bounded out of the water and after her, to the showers.

She was businesslike with me as she soaped us both down, but I glowed with contentment to see her so much happier than when we'd come down in the elevator together. She dressed, and I remembered the feeling of clothes on my skin as I watched her. There was cold hard distance between me and that feeling. I could be dressed in outfits, but that was different. Being clothed without being displayed - that was what she could do, and I did not. I knew then that all I needed was the leash she buckled onto my collar. Its click was the sound of safety.

I was handed back to Mistress Blue in her office, and the alien woman spoke in happy, excited tones and made my owner laugh, presumably at my expense. When the other alien had left, my owner went into a desk drawer, opened a little packet she found there, and tossed a few treats onto the office floor for me to find and eat. Each of them exploded in my mouth in a medley of flavours that actually made me dizzy. I went and lay down in the corner.

No one troubled me then for at least an hour, maybe more. The sun came round and shone bright through the glass wall of the office, and I stretched out my body to soak up as much of it as I could. My mind drifted, flitting between increasingly distant and fragmented memories of home and the sharp, vivid and rich memories of the time since I'd woken up in the cage in my owners' sitting room.

I was a pet now. That was clear. I had no chance at escape. That was abundantly clear. Things were not so bad. I had food, sex, shelter, companionship, and I could smell the affection coming off my owner by the bucketload. I had a collar too. In my life I had craved a collar, the feel of an unbroken band around my neck that meant I belonged. Belonged to someone.

There were no more worries of a human man to have. Those had come from being part of a world where I played that role, and I no longer played that role. It didn't exist there, and there was no one in a position to judge me for not being it. A very quiet voice in my head queried whether this was the drugs talking, but I shook myself until it went away and I could relax again. No more troublesome thoughts for this pet, I thought.

I decided I wanted to go and meet some of the other women and pets in the office, so I crawled over to the door and whined next to it. Mistress Blue got up from her desk and came over, but she didn't open the door for me straight away. She made me work for it. I had to sit up and beg, then roll over, then hold display position for a long time, while she filmed me with some device she'd gotten from her desk. Satisfied with my obedience, she opened the door and pushed me out of it with her foot.

I toured the office slowly, stopping to greet each of the alien women who worked around the place, as well as the happy petmales who some of the women had brought with them. Their scents were all unique. The odours and the feelings that went with them sank deep into my memory, and every time one of them came near me, an image of them came up in my mind, often before they'd even come into view.

The women sometimes patted my head, sometimes stroked my bottom or flank. Two of them had me compete with their petmales to see who could obey the fastest and the best, and I found it made them happier if I lost each time, so that their own pet could be the better male. As I was walking between cubicles, I heard a sudden rush of limbs and some excited yaps, then found myself knocked down onto my side on the soft carpet.

An exciteable petmale named something like Sopperuna had cannoned into me, drawing giggles from watching women. He sprang off to one side and then disappeared round a corner. When I did nothing, he came racing back and knocked me over again. Everyone smelled happy; there was no scent of malice in the air. Sopperuna was even a little aroused by it, and the third time he came back, I got swept up in the emotions that filled the air and tried to wrestle him back.

He easily outmatched me. We were the same size, but he had such superior control over his petmale body, and he knew just how to trip me up and send me sprawling. We pelted around the office, weaving through the furniture and causing a few near misses with the feet of the alien women and a couple of pot plants.

Sopperuna pinned me in a corner of the office, his four limbs on top and mine beneath. His excitement had gone beyond the playful. I could smell the arousal on him and it got right inside my body, which reacted by returning the compliment. He had the prettiest dark eyes and light brown skin, with an air of mystique and passion written across his face.

We kissed. The taste of his mouth was an invitation to go deeper into a new world, and the heat from his body radiated his energy into me, where it made my heart race and my cock swell. None of the women seemed to mind, and I was too taken up in the sensations to second guess what was happening. This was the first 'man' I'd ever kissed, and it was good, so good, deep down where it made me feel like I'd taken another step into that new world, never to walk out again.

We rolled around the office floor together, sometimes with me on top and sometimes on the bottom, and we kissed passionately while the women in the office barely paid us a second glance. My rock hard penis found itself thrusting against Sopperuna's, but neither of us seemed able to cum. Something in my body was preventing a climax, no matter how hard I tried. Tension rippled through my body but no release. Heat built but never went away.

Sopperuna was the one who stopped things - he gave me a curious, high bark, then one last kiss before crawling away, leaving me there shocked and horny in the middle of the office floor, lying on my back. I smelled him go, and with the scent was a feeling of camaraderie. We'd bonded on some chemical level, and his presence felt comforting and exciting all at once. I padded back to Mistress Blue's office to think things over.

I couldn't lose my erection for some reason, so I laid down in the corner of my owner's office with a hard cock, which stuck out for all to see. She just smiled indulgently at me then got back to work. The feeling of the collar against my neck reminded me what I was. I moved my front paw up to try and loosen it then remembered again that I no longer had fingers, and that unbuckling it was beyond me. I knew I'd be better off not messing with it, too, in case I got caught and punished.

There had been an alchemy between the other petmale and me, which had swept me up and introduced me to new feelings. My heart still beat fast, for a long time afterwards. He had wanted me and I him. The alchemy had started when we'd inhaled each other's scent, touched each other's skin, sensed each other's desires. Would that extend to other petmales? Even to Loppy? Only time would tell.

I was fed my lunch after Mistress Blue had hers. She made me wait, sat in display position, while she ate slowly and savoured every bite, and she looked right into my eyes to let me know she knew I was hungry. The lesson was clear, and when I smelled how pleased she was that I'd learned it, I got the euphoric rush again, a pure happiness stronger than anything I'd ever felt as a human.

After I'd eaten, a curvy, dark-haired forty-something slavegirl wearing nice red leather boots was given my leash, and those of four other petmales, and she took us back down to one of the lowest floors of the building, where the lift doors opened onto a simulated park. Real trees and shrubs, real grass, even several small streams, but all packed inside two floors of the tower, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows all around the edges. Even the light looked natural.

The slavegirl let the other four petmales off their leashes and they bounded away into the 'park', leaving me held firmly by the naked human woman. She led us over to a free bench, threading through the crowds of playing petmales and slavegirls who were tending to them. I couldn't see or smell any of the alien woman who were the dominant species, not in that place. I thought I knew what the slavegirl had in mind - the same thing about half the others there did. Everywhere I looked there was sex, mostly between petmales and occasionally between a pet and a slavegirl - always using the petmale's tongue.

The slavegirl sat down with a sigh of relief on the wooden bench, and with my leash held tight, she opened her legs to reveal a very tight, smooth pussy that she pointed to, and said "'lick." With my renewed erection bobbing up and down, I crawled into place and got to work. There was no conscious decision, I just obeyed, and another rush of happiness let me know that was the right thing to do.

She was a shouter. As I licked slowly up and down her vulva, she squealed and yelled every time I reached her clit. She let me try it my way a few times, then she grabbed my topknot and used it to hold my mouth over her clit, right where she wanted it, and nodded when I started to focus just there. She had the loudest moan I'd ever heard from a woman receiving pleasure, which must have carried clear across the already noisy park.

Her fingers gripped my hair and her arms held me tight. My face filled with her taste and I got little rushes of warmth through my body every time I senses her pleasure heighten. Closer and closer she got to her climax. We'd been there only minutes, but already I sensed she was right on the edge. She drew me in even closer, threatening to cut off my air entirely. I licked as fast as I could.

She achieved her climax and thrust her hips up off the bench to grind herself into my face, then she dropped her hips back and let me tease out as much orgasm as I could from her clit. Every time she shout-moaned it made my skin tingle and drove me deeper into the headspace of a good pet, which I'd realised was now my only shot at a happy life. So be it.

Her orgasm done, the slavegirl pointed at her thighs, then said 'lick'. I ran my tongue up and down them and she sighed with ecstasy. I smelled the stress leave her and I wondered what her day job was, how she served whoever owned her. It wasn't my place to think like that, I knew - just to serve. She had me lick her calves next, then she pointed down to her feet.

Her boots, she took off herself. Then she started to slowly maneuver her feet around into different positions while I licked them clean. She especially liked it when I licked her soles, which tasted a little weary and sweaty, but soon came out much fresher after I got rid of the grime. That should have troubled me but it didn't, so obsessed had I become with following every order to the maximum.

"Good boy," she said, after I'd been licking her feet for what felt like fifteen minutes. I hadn't been ordered to stop and just couldn't bring myself to try. The words she spoke, that genuine acknowledgement, made me feel truly blessed there, on the floor, collared and leashed. She pointed to a spot a little away from the bench, in a grassy area in full view of all the massed slaves and pets in that strange indoor park.

I went over straigtaway and took up a resting display posture, knees apart and paws on thighs. I woofed with delight when she called me a good boy again, then I woofed more when she knelt down behind me and reached around me - one hand went on my belly to hold me close to her, the other onto my hard cock where she started to stroke me.

I knew somehow that there was no block on me cumming, and now that I could see something other than her, I could see a few other pets receiving the same treatment. Her warmth against me filled me with contentment, and I especially enjoyed the feeling of her big breasts pressing into my back. It didn't cross my mind to wonder if she was allowed - she held my leash and so I did what she said.

Kisses on my neck and nibbles on my ear - she played with me while she stroked, taking pleasure in her access to my body. I looked around at my new world. Everywhere were people - or rather, pets and slaves - taking pleasure and playing freely, happily. The scents of it all were overwhelming, irresistible. This was where I had to be, and there were worse places.

She sped up her hand after a little while. I started to pant and whine, to have to suck in deep breaths to keep from cumming straight away. That made her go faster. I writhed a little, but she held me close with her free arm and pulled me tight to her, then she shifted the grip of her other hand to the tip of my cock and really went for it.

I howled out my pleasure as my climax hit. Her hands kept jerking me and I breathed through more and more beats of the orgasm as she coaxed out every bit of it she could. Her effort and her passion were evident - I could hear her heart race and could smell the attraction she felt for me. She kept on kissing my neck while she made me bark with joy, then finally when it was all over she squeezed the last bit of cum out onto her hand, then ate it off her fingers.

I was allowed to run around with the other males for a while, then I used the 'facilities', in this case a hole in the ground concealed behind a few bushes, and then it was time to return to my owner's office. When I got there my mistress was nowhere to be seen - perhaps in a meeting - so I curled up on the bed on the floor and closed my eyes for a while.

I woke with a start to find Mistress Blue hurrying round the office and the sun lower in the sky - probably mid-evening already. She smelled stressed, so I padded over to her and barked, but she shook her head and sent me to sit out of the way - nothing I could do for her. With her stress-scent rising, she leashed me and pulled me out of the building, then we rushed to the monorail and ran to catch one that was waiting on the platform.

When we got home, I could smell a rich dinner had been cooked, and we went through into the dining room to find the slavegirl - I'd decided to call her Brunette - was dishing up. Mistress Blue let me off the leash and sat down in the chair that her slavegirl drew out for her, opposite Mistress White across the dark wooden table, with its elegant silver place settings. The slavegirl finished serving them and then took a chair with them and ate.

Unintelligible conversation flowed between them and I was forgotten. I padded out of the open door and followed Loppy's scent into a small downstairs room where he was watching a screen that looped through a training video about how to do all kinds of petmale things - from how to bend to catch a thrown ball through to how to lick arse in the most erotic way. I sat down next to him, our flanks touching, and enjoyed his skin on mine while we watched.

I don't know how long passed - I went into some kind of learning trance. When I came to, I had even more knowledge about how to be a pet, but the hour was late and my stomach cried out for food. Brunette - the slavegirl - seemed to know that already, and she put down scraps of the meal she'd shared with my owners, plus some standard dry food and water, all of which I wolfed down.

That night I was fucked in the arse my Mistress White, while Mistress Blue fucked Loppy and the slavegirl watched again. They sent me to sleep in Brunette's room, where she had me hop up onto her bed and then knelt down on the floor in front of me. She guided my cock so it was level with her breasts, then jacked me off onto them with a cheeky smile on her face. After that, she had me lick them clean - the taste was newly complex, interesting even.

We slept in her bed together, her the big spoon and me the little one. My legs no longer straightened in the way they had when I'd walked on two feet, so I had to sleep curled up on my side. Brunette draped her arms around me and held me loosely, and I could swear she was asleep just seconds after her head touched the cool fabric of the pillow. I lingered half-awake a while longer, wondering if I'd be expected to have multiple orgasms every day - could I even keep up?

In the shower the next morning, Loppy, Brunette and I played games together: kisses, strokes, rolls and jumps. The slavegirl had quite the job keeping us under control but she eventually got us all clean and made us ready for leaving the house. I was given another shot from the syringe - the one that made me floaty and obedient - but it was much smaller than it had been the two days before.

Back in the master bedroom, I watched Mistress White get dressed and for the first time I really looked at her - my owner. She had a beautiful body, and a very calm way of doing things that she shared with her wife. My eyes drank her in as she put on loose khaki shorts, light brown boots and a thin white t-shirt, and when she leashed me and led me out of the door, I knew there was nothing wrong with her being dressed and me being nude - that was just a reflection of who we were.

We took the monorail in a different direction than the day before and ended up in an ornate city park that was full of all manner of strange plant life, and some that was familiar to me too. The scents on offer were bewitching and alien, but here and there were some that seemed to mean 'home'. After I puzzled on it for a while, I realised it must be some kind of park where the alien women collected together plants from other worlds - including Earth.