Kidnapped to be Alien Women's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress White worked all around the park caring for the plants. In a wooden hut on the edge of the park, she used a little screen to induce another language trance in me and taught me some new words: dig, bury, carry, push... All words I needed to be her animal assistant. She made me extra useful by attaching a harness to me that held some of her tools and seeds in little pockets and bags, and I followed after her all around the park like that, clinking and clanking as I went.

Women came and went around us, sometimes alone, sometimes in a gaggle of aliens, slavegirls and petmales, but Mistress White rarely interacted with them. Once or twice she seemed to be asked something about the plants, and I watched from the floor as she became animated and really got into whatever she was saying. I could even smell how excited she was - it came off her in gusts of keenness.

She ate lunch on a park bench, with her shorts taken off and her legs spread wide, and gave me a single command word: lick. I dived in greedily and lapped up her taste and inhaled her delicious aroma while my tongue went to work on her multi-lobed clit. She was relaxed and still, with none of the wriggling I'd come to expect from other women. In no hurry, I thought, and she gave me a little noise of encouragement when I slowed down. I'd been able to just feel that was how she'd like it.

I savoured those long moments in the alien gardens with one of the two women who'd chosen to own me, licking her gently and carefully to give her maximum relaxation in her break. She breathed out long sighs, which seemed to take her cares with them. Sometimes I sensed people passing behind me, but it didn't seem to bother Mistress White, who was clearly at home in the park. I wondered if Loppy had done the same for her the day before.

The bench was her place to sit, the floor was mine, and I had no problem with that - because I was a pet, after all. I kept on worshipping her until she climaxed many minutes later, which was a relief to my aching tongue and sore neck. I pushed through the pain to help her coast along on the orgasm as long as she possibly could, and she moaned quietly until every beat of it she could have was over and done with.

With my cock rock hard, she took up my leash and led me back to work, where I assisted as best I could with my utility harness and my sharp claws for digging and burying. Whenever I made a mistake or tipped some plant over, she just laughed and patted me on the head for reassurance. Clearly I wasn't expected to master this new use of my body the first time out.

Mistress White and I spent a whole working day in that fashion. I waited a lot, watching her do the fiddly work of tending to her plants, and it gave me time to reflect. I knew by then that they had changed my mind as well as my body, bringing to the fore my submissive tendencies and getting me addicted to the rush of obedience. I felt less intelligent than before - it was harder to work out simple things - but happier than I'd ever been as a human.

There in the park, it felt like the hard part of being kidnapped was over. With some mix of kindness and cruelty, they had remade me into an animal, and through drugs and training given me a shame-free way to submit to two very beautiful goddesses and their nymph slavegirl. There was no escape, no way back. And no desire to go back. All I had to do was stay in the happy groove of eager obedience, and I knew that they would care for me and make sure I had the pleasures I desired from them, if only ever on their terms.

When we got home, I could see that Loppy's journey was similarly complete. I could smell it too. We sat on the floor in the lounge and looked at each other, while our mistresses and the slavegirl who I'd christened Brunette all cuddled together on the sofa. Loppy's eyes roved over me and mine over him, then we shuffled closer, then closer still, until our noses were nearly touching.

I don't know if he kissed me or I him, but it didn't matter. We kissed each other back, letting go of any inhibitions we'd had about each other from our old life. Our cocks rose and touched, mine rubbing against his, and we dropped to the floor and entangled our bodies together, there to writhe against one another in lust while our mistresses looked on and said 'good boy' to each of us, just to let us know they approved.

When petmales fuck, we can sense and smell everything about each other's bodies, emotions, and intentions. We use all our senses to become one thing, one animal with two hearts, which pulses with pleasure and ebbs and flows with the same energy from each partner. That was how it was. When we sensed a need to rest, we rested, and when we sensed a need to go at it hard and fast, we did that too.

In a trance, we explored all of each other's bodies and fucked each other twice, right there in the sitting room, while our owners went in and out of the room and took care of their own pleasures for the evening. We collapsed in a heap together on the floor, flesh warm against flesh, and had to be coaxed upstairs by Brunette for a bath before we were caged in our mistress's bedroom for the night. We needed no bondage from then on, and slept as close to each other in our pet cage as our mistresses did in their bed.