Kidnapping Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love my girlfriend. I truly do. She's a good girl. We have a kid together. But she's not the most exciting in the bedroom. And I don't like myself for cheating on her."

I kept staring at him, chin in hand. "So why do you do it?"

He scratched the back of his neck and looked guilty for a minute. Then he sighed heavily. "Bunny, when I go home to my girlfriend, she's going to be loving and kind and sweet. And if I asked her for a blowjob or to fuck her pretty ass, she's going to be shocked. She will be angry. She'll look at me differently."

I cringed at him.

"Sorry, Bunny. That's not to say that you're not kind and sweet and good too." he looked sheepish again.

"But when I tell you that I want to suck your pussy 'til you cum on my face while I'm fingering your ass, I know that even if you say no, I don't have to look you in the face every day for the rest of my life."

My pussy clenched again, thinking of his mouth on my pussy and that long, thick finger in my ass. I shifted on the leather chair and took another long swallow of my drink.

"Thinking about it right now, aren't you?" he asked me.

I shook my head no, and blushed.

"Yes, you are, Bunny," he said, smiling at me, leaning forward to put a hand on each of my thighs. I put my hands on top of his to stop him, but changed my mind.

He stroked the insides of my thighs and squeezed the tops gently. The movements went straight to my pussy.

"Can I kiss you, Bunny?"

He pulled my thighs forward gently and leaned toward me. I didn't say yes and I didn't say no. He leaned in closer and I held my breath. He pressed his soft lips against mine and I ran my hands up his arms to his shoulders. His tongue stroked the seam of my lips and I opened slightly. He brushed my tongue with his own softly and I leaned back.

He grinned. "That was nice, Bunny. Hope you change your mind. I am dying to kiss your other lips like that." He squeezed my thighs and stood.

I took another drink and fanned myself once the door closed. A minute or two later, it opened again. The next man was shorter than Dom, but was a much lighter complexion—he had to be Dominican or Cuban or something. He was dressed up—black button down, black slacks, black dress loafers.

"I'm Devon," he said, leaning down to kiss my cheek. This was the other guy in the back seat and he was the one that smelled so good. I inhaled deeply as he sat down in the chair across from me.

"Antoinette, I know you probably think we're all crazy, and I can't blame you. But when Dom pointed you out, I knew he was right. You were the one."

"So how do you keep track of these women? Will I be '2015' or something?" I asked, rambling, "Do you have repeat customers or is this a one-time deal? Are you—"

"Whoa, whoa, slow down, mami," he said, "You haven't even agreed, so why are you worrying about a repeat performance?"

He had me there. I studied his hazel eyes, smooth caramel skin, and long, curly black hair.

"Half Panamanian, half black," he said, "If you're wondering."

I smiled. Panamanian. And fucking hot.

"So Dom said he got a kiss," Devon said, "What do I get?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I still think I should leave."

"Stand up for me, mami," he said, looking deeply into my eyes. I don't know what kind of spell these men had me under, but I obeyed. He stood in front of me and his scent enveloped me again.

"You're driving me crazy," I whispered.

"What was that, mami?" he said, putting his hand around my throat, gently. He ran it down my bare chest, cupping one breast. I should stop him. I started to pull away, but he ran a thumb across my nipple just at that moment and instead, I leaned into his hand. His other hand cupped the back of my head and then he caressed his way down to my ass. He pulled me against him, squeezing my right cheek. I felt a long, thick cock through his slacks. I rubbed myself against it and heard him groan in response.

"I want to fuck you, Antoinette."

He bent to kiss my neck and I swooned. I mean, I didn't pass out. But I literally swooned. My hands came up around his neck, slid into the mass of curly hair, held myself up so I didn't collapse.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked, between licks.

I nodded, feeling liquid pool into the purple boy shorts.

"Are you sure?" he asked, still squeezing my ass, "You don't have to do this."

I nodded.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Good. Then we'll finish this shortly. Cyrus still wants to talk to you, mami. Okay?"

I felt lust swelling in my chest as I nodded, dumbly for the umpteenth time. This man made me stupid. Literally stupid.

He held my hand while I sat back down in the chair. He kissed my hand and disappeared from the room.

I drained my glass this time. I was really going to do this. Let these four men fuck me? Yes. What did I have to lose? I was on the verge of cumming from just talking to them. I knew that I was going to be cumming for the rest of the night.

Cyrus was the leader of the group of friends. He walked into the room full of confidence, power. He wasn't the tallest or the biggest, but he was the most ruthless, I could tell. He was going to squeeze every orgasm I had out of me. He was brown-skinned, had a short, fade haircut, and tattoos on every surface of skin I could see, aside from his face. On his face, he had a long thin scar. He had on a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black Nikes.

"I'm a firefighter, Antoinette."

I looked at him and crossed my legs.

"I've been married for ten years and my wife is a bitch. I don't feel bad about fucking around on her at all. I feel bad that I got the other guys involved. But that's it."

At least he's honest.

"My last name is Waters. I grew up in the West End of Louisville. I've sold drugs, I've robbed people, I've fought, been locked up. But I turned my life around. Luckily, dodged any felonies, so when I finally finished college and got on at the fire department, I got my shit straight. But I never dated a white woman. I let myself fuck one every year. We picked you this year."

And forthcoming—he wasn't going to beat around the bush or dodge any questions.

"And so if we force you to do anything you don't want to do, I want to take the blame. You've got my first and last name. You know my profession. You know my background. I have the least to lose. So if something happens that you don't want, you can find me."

I nodded, swallowing. At this point, I wanted to do anything he asked.

"Now, I know Dom picked you out, but I wanted you to know that there was no further discussion. No other options. We all agreed. You. Are. Fucking. Fine."

He stood and leaned over my chair. I leaned back to look at him.

"There's just one more question. Devon already told us that you said yes. But I want to be sure for myself."

He reached out and stroked my pussy through the boy shorts.

"Do you want the four of us to fuck you? All night? However you agree to?"

He slid his hand inside my shorts and I gasped. His finger circled my clit once, then dipped down into my pussy.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come with me, beautiful."

He licked his finger and held out his other hand for me to grab. I did so, willingly. I felt the adrenaline rush and I couldn't stop myself.

The Fucking Tradition

We walked back into the main room and I could see the table where I started out in a modern kitchenette. Everything was done in blacks, and grays, and whites. The floor was a matte black tile and it continued throughout the entire room. There was a black-felted pool table set up in the next area and then a large TV and sitting area. A huge leather sectional wrapped around that area of the room and it had been pushed back in all directions to leave room for a massive air mattress with a clean white sheet. I noticed a clock on the wall—2:14am. My entire abduction and subsequent interrogation had taken about two hours. And even though I'd had six drinks (including the one I'd consumed since I'd been here), I was remarkably awake and excited.

"Her pussy is wet," Cyrus announced, "Good work, fellas." Everybody chuckled.

"Come here, Bunny," Dom said, "I want another kiss." He was sitting at the far end of the couch and Cyrus held my hand as I wound my way through legs and the mattress to get to Dom. The other men stroked my breasts, ass, thighs—everywhere—as I passed them. When I got to Dom, he pulled me down into his lap, straddling him, and kissed me deeply. I moaned into his mouth, holding onto his strong shoulders, rubbing his hard chest. I felt someone stand behind me and felt a hand reach into the back of my shorts. It stroked my ass cheeks, pulling the fabric up and away. As it pulled, the crotch of the fabric rubbed up into my pussy. I turned as Dom started kissing down my neck and recognized Jay as the man behind me. I could see Devon unbuttoning his shirt and Cyrus taking a shot of the Crown.

I kissed Dom again for a few minutes and Jay had worked his way from my ass to my breasts. The corset had them locked in pretty securely, but he'd unsnapped the first few clasps and it was falling open. I had been grinding my clothed pussy against Dom's clothed dick and I was pretty much ready to take the clothes all the way off. When Cyrus spoke up and asked the other two men to share, I gladly stood up and let Jay and Devon finish taking everything off.

"Do you like dirty talk, Bunny?" I heard Cyrus using Dom's nickname for me and I nodded shyly. It was something I loved but was usually too scared to ask for. Mark certainly had never talked dirty to me.

"Come suck this dick then," he said, lying back on the mattress. I crawled over to him, keeping my ass raised up in the air for someone else to enjoy. Cyrus' dick was long and thick, even without being fully hard. I picked it up and took the head into my mouth and felt it jump as he sighed.

"Damn, girl, suck that shit," he said, I went down as far as I could, choking as it hit the back of my throat.

"Don't worry, you'll have it halfway down your throat by the end of the night," he said, stroking my head as I sucked. I shivered in anticipation of having the thick dick that far in me.

"Look at this ass, D," I heard Devon say, then felt him rubbing my butt, "I'm going to be 7 inches deep in this before the night is over."

I shivered and flushed again.

"But first, I'm going to put this 7 inches in her tight pussy."

"Yeah, Dev, get it ready for the big boys."

They all chuckled. Big boys? I thought to myself. Seven inches sounded huge to me. Cyrus was working with at least 8. I paused in my sucking to turn and look at Dom. He was kneeling beside me on the bed. His dick had to be almost a foot long.

"It's only 11, Bunny. You can handle it." I reached out and grabbed the monster and started stroking it. I turned to the other side and saw Jay on his knees on the other side.

"Ten—long, strong, and ten inches long, baby," he said, snickering. I grabbed it too. And then I felt the head of Devon's dick rubbing against my clit.

"You ready, Bunny?" Devon asked. I nodded with my mouth full of Cyrus' dick and felt Devon slide in.

"Ungh," I grunted, "Yesssss."

"Tight. Ass. Pussy." Devon said, stroking slow and deep. "Good eye, Dom."

"I told you so," Dom said, reaching down to squeeze my breast.

"Give me a few minutes solo, guys," Devon said, gripping my hips, "I want to get this first nut out of her." Dom and Jay backed away and Cyrus sat up and slid out from under me. Devon pulled out as well, and rolled me over on my back. His mouth went down on my pussy and I squealed. He sucked my clit and then licked slowly. I was on the verge of a crazy hard orgasm.

"Put your fingers inside me," I panted. He slid two fingers inside my pussy and curled them upward, hitting my g-spot perfectly. Jay crawled across the bed and pressed his hand down on my stomach, just above my pussy mound. The sensation was too much and I screamed as my orgasm hit. I felt a gush of liquid spray out against Devon's fingers as my pussy throbbed and my hips gyrated wildly.

"We've got a squirter, gentlemen," Devon said, wiping his face with one hand, while still stroking me inside softly as I came down.

"Ooh-wee," Cyrus said, "I want to feel that squirt on my dick."

When I realized what he said, I was mortified. "What do you mean?!" I said, reaching down to feel the wetness on my thighs and the bed beneath me.

"You're a squirter, Bunny," Dom said, leaning down to kiss me. When he lifted himself back up, I sat up in horror.

"I squirted? Like in the pornos? That's real?" I gasped, looking around at all four faces. They were grinning at me, shaking their heads like they couldn't believe their luck.

"You've never done it before, huh?" Devon asked, "Yes, it's real." He started to put his dick back inside and Cyrus stopped him.

"I want in on that for a minute," he said, taking Devon's place between my legs. I was still sitting up and he pushed me back down, pulled my legs apart while pulling me closer to his dick, then sliding it in.

"Goddamn, Bunny," he swiveled his hips and started pounding faster, "I can't wait to cum in this pussy."

Thinking about Cyrus cumming inside me....ooh, it made me even wetter and Cyrus could tell.

"Made you wet, thinking about it, didn't it?" he teased, stroking me deeper, lifting my hips to hit a particular spot.

"Yessss...." I panted, helping to lift my hips.

"That's the spot, ain't it Bunny?"

"Yessss...." I agreed.

"You gonna cum on this dick, right? You gonna squirt on me?"

I nodded, silently saying yes again.

"Get her clit, Jay," Cyrus said, keeping my hips up while he drove into me. Jay reached over and started circling my clit softly. It broke me and I fell over the edge. I screamed, pressing myself against Cyrus, breaking free of his grip on my legs and wrapping them around him while I came hard. He kept swirling his dick, unable to pull it out and push it back in.

"Yeah, mama, come on this dick, come on it," he crooned, leaning over me as Jay pulled his hand away. He kissed me deeply, open-mouthed, tongues battling, as my wetness leaked out around the connection of our bodies. When my breathing finally slowed a bit and I let go of the death grip my legs had around his waist, he pulled out.

"As much as I'd like to cum in you now, I have to let the others have their turn, Bunny Baby," Cyrus said, kissing me soundly on my lips.

"Okay," I said, legs flopped to each side, cheeks and chest flushed pink.

"I want you to sit on this dick," Jay said, pulling me up, "You okay, boo?"

He pulled me up and waited until I was steady before he backed down to the couch and sat down. I looked down and saw his dick bobbing against his firm stomach. I was already worn out, but I was not going to waste this opportunity. I straddled his lap and grabbed his dick. I rubbed it against my sensitive clit and gasped.

"Yeah, she's okay," Dom said, "She's waiting on the grand finale." He stroked his dick confidently as he sat beside us, watching. I looked over at him and licked my lips. Then I turned back to Jay. He leaned forward and took my nipple in his mouth. I moaned aloud.

"Put it in," he said, turning to the other breast. I slid it against my clit a few more times and then slid it into my pussy.

"Fuck," Jay said, pulling me against him, his head against my chest. I swiveled my hips and he clenched me even more tightly. I was driving him crazy and we all knew it. I felt sexy and powerful.

"Ride that dick, Bunny," Dom said, stroking his own. He was watching me with eager eyes. I kept moving, back and forth, up and down, swiveling, while Jay groaned underneath me.

"He's the quickest to cum, Bunny," Cyrus said, elbowing Devon, "You ready to jump up?" The guys laughed and even Jay smiled.

"Sorry, it's true," Jay said, sheepishly, "But I'm good. I want to feel you cum first."

I reached between us and stroked my clit while I gyrated my hips. I was still kind of on my come down from my last orgasm, so I knew I wasn't far away. I pulled my feet up so that I had more leverage and started grinding up and down. I pulled Jay's hand against my pussy and I held onto his neck while I sped up my pace. He took the hint and started circling my clit. I was slamming my pussy up and down on his dick when I felt a finger against my ass. I glanced over at Dom and he was leaning around behind me. It slid in my asshole and I started cumming again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I was screeching, still squirming and shaking my hips on Jay's dick.

"Fuck! Shit!" he yelled, gripping my shoulders to shove me down as far as possible. I could feel his dick growing inside me.

"Ungh, mmm, God damn," he said, pulling out and cumming against my belly. He pulled me against him again, his head on my chest. I stroked the back of his neck while we both came down from our orgasm high. Somebody handed him a towel and he wiped his nut off my stomach.

I felt Dom's finger still inside my ass. He was slowly wiggling it, just tiny increments, and it was causing my orgasm to keep going. Jay lifted my leg and slid out from under me. Dom left me on my knees and finger still in ass, he stood behind me. I could feel his dick against my slick pussy and then he shoved all 11 inches inside. I arched my back and moaned, feeling fuller than I'd ever felt. He stroked and stroked, dick and finger, stretching me out as he went. I'd tried anal sex once before but it hurt so badly that I'd made Mark stop before he'd even gotten it in. I couldn't imagine anything bigger than Dom's finger in there, but if a dick could feel this good, I was going to try it again.

"Move her to the bed, Dom," Cyrus said, lying back on the bed, "I want her fill that other hole too."

"Yessir, that got the pussy wet," Dom said. He pulled his dick out and wrapped an arm around my middle. The finger stayed in my ass. He just spread his hand out to support some of my weight as he lifted me from the couch.

"We're going to have that asshole gaping open before this night is over," Dom whispered in my ear before settling me down on top of Cyrus. I took Cyrus' dick in my mouth again and moaned around it when Dom penetrated me again with his dick. He was fucking me now, no holds barred. He removed his finger so that he could grip my hips with both hands.

"Relax your throat, Bunny," Cyrus whispered. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. I bent down to take his dick in my mouth again and just as I started cumming around Dom's dick, I relaxed my throat and felt Cyrus' dick slide down. Just an inch or so actually went deep into my throat, but I was proud of myself. I was slobbering all over it as I continued to climax around Dom's dick.

"Whew," Dom said, "I need a break." He wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and motioned Devon back over.

"Yeah, Dev, try that ass while she's preoccupied with my dick in her throat," Cyrus said, "I'm gonna fill Bunny's belly with my nut if she deep throats me again.

I was nervous, but so turned on and open, that when Devon's dick pressed against my asshole, I didn't immediately pull away like I thought I would. I felt something wet and slimy dripping against my asshole. Lubricant. Good idea.

"Focus on me, Bunny," Cyrus said, "Focus on getting this big, black dick in your throat." I locked eyes with him again as I swirled the head of his dick with my tongue.

"Press back against his dick," Cyrus said, "It'll go in easier if you're pushing against it. Like you gotta shit. Don't worry, you won't. And if you do, I doubt that dirty fucker would care."

They all laughed again and I felt Devon's dick pressing harder against my asshole. I pushed back, like Cyrus told me and suddenly, the head slid in.

"Yowww," I moaned, starting to pull away.

"Just a minute, baby, just a minute," Devon said, holding my hips in place. He reached around and started stroking my clit again, holding his dick completely still.