Kidnapping Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put this dick in your throat, girl, and stop worrying about that other dick," Cyrus urged. I went down slowly on his dick again and felt it penetrate my throat once more. Cyrus held my head for a few seconds and when I felt like I couldn't breathe, he let me up.

"That's it, Bunny, I can feel your throat squeezing the shit outta my dick," Cyrus groaned, stroking my cheek. I winced as Devon slid another inch in my dick.

"I'm not going to last long in this ass," Devon warned, "If you can let me stroke a few good deep times, I'm gonna cum so hard."

Cyrus looked at me questioningly, making sure I was okay. I nodded and arched my back. Cyrus slid out from under me and turned so that he could kiss me. "Go ahead, Dev," he said, sliding his head under mine, sucking my lip in his mouth. When Devon slid in further, Cyrus caught my growls in his mouth. When Devon bottomed out in my ass and started rubbing my clit furiously, Cyrus caught my moans in his mouth. By the time Devon started stroking in and out of my ass, I was ready to cum again. I pulled away from Cyrus' open-mouthed kisses and screeched as I came—he moved his mouth to my neck and licked and bit while I shook. Devon rode out my squirming and a minute later, he was growling himself, as he pulled out and sprayed my ass. The towel came back and I was wiped down from behind.

"Fuck me sideways," he said, plopping down on the couch, "I'm done, down, and out for the count."

"You need a break, Bunny?" Dom said, rubbing my ass as it still squirmed in the air.

I looked at Cyrus, still under me—he looked at me, again with the questioning eyes.

I flopped down and rolled over on my back.

"A drink?" I panted.

"Yes, I think we all need a drink," Dom replied. He walked naked over to the kitchenette and came back with five bottles of water. We all took one and chugged.

"And a bathroom break, I think," I added, wiping my mouth.

Cyrus pointed to another door in the back of the room. I crawled off the bed and stumbled my way to the bathroom. I peed, found a washcloth under the sink and washed up, and then looked at my reflection in the mirror. What the fuck was I doing? I had a stupid grin on my face, cheeks were flushed, but thankfully, eye makeup was still pretty much intact. Smeared, but those eyelashes were holding up famously. I was enjoying myself. I was fucking four, fine-ass men. I was going to go home tomorrow and would have this experience and these memories forever. Why the fuck not?

I left the bathroom and found Jay and Devon with their boxers on. They were sitting at the kitchen table, eating pretzels, drinking water, and playing cards. Dom was on his back on the mattress and Cyrus was sitting on the couch.

"You good?" he asked, as I plopped down on the bed beside Dom. Jay headed to the bathroom.

"I'm great," I responded truthfully, smiling, "Two down, two to go?"

They chuckled. "Yup, I'm next, Bunny," Dom said, "Climb on whenever you're ready."

I literally climbed on top of him and slid my still-wet pussy down on his dick. "Bunny, I think we better make this quick. Cyrus is looking a little jealous over there by himself."

I thought Dom was joking, but when I looked at Cyrus, there was something, a glint, in his eye. I rode Dom feverishly, feeling his dick all the way up in my stomach. I came quickly, looking at Cyrus while I did it. It was an explosive orgasm, not because of the 11 inch dick inside me, but because of the intense stare of Cyrus Waters while I was doing it. I collapsed against Dom's chest and he took over from below, fucking me fast and hard. A few minutes of that and I felt Dom jerk me off his dick, just as a thick jet of semen pumped out of his dick and onto his abs. I was holding myself up over Dom and bent down to give him a quick kiss. He kissed me back and I crawled off to go sit down by Cyrus. Dom rolled off the bed to go to the bathroom himself. Devon had just come out. Jay was almost dressed and Devon started pulling his pants on as well.

Breaking Tradition

"They're leaving?" I asked Cyrus.

"Yeah," he said, "You disappointed?"

I looked at him. That was a very loaded question. I could almost see the fear of rejection in his eyes.

"Of course not," I responded, stroking his thigh, "I get you all to myself until morning?"

He nodded, taking my hand in his.

"Is that how this usually works?"

I guess it was my turn to ask a loaded question. And I could feel the fear of rejection shining in my own eyes.

"Not usually," he said, linking our fingers. We sat like that for a few minutes while the other guys finished getting dressed.

"Bye Bunny," Dom said, leaning across the back of the couch to kiss my forehead. I grinned. "Bye Dom."

I received similar farewells from the other two. And then, Cyrus and I were alone. His dick was still hard and my pussy was still wet, so I wasn't sure what we were waiting for.

"Let's go upstairs," he said, standing and pulling me up with him. We grabbed our water bottles and went up.

"A shower?" he asked, leading me through the living room and down a hall.

"Yes, please," I responded, following him into the glass and marble bathroom. He turned on the shower and grabbed two towels from the linen closet. He put them on the vanity and stepped into the glass enclosed shower, leaving the door open for me to join him.

I stepped inside and he pulled me against him, kissing my neck and rubbing down my back.

"As much as I enjoyed watching you cum on my friends' dicks, let's wash you off so I can be the only one you smell like tomorrow."

I nodded shyly and while I washed my hair, he scrubbed himself down. When I'd rinsed my hair, he washed my body, my arms, chest, legs, back, pussy and ass. When we were both clean, he kissed me forcefully, pressing me against the wall of the shower. I ran my hands over his arms, shoulders, and back, pulling him against me. I could feel his dick bobbing against my belly. I had to stop him, suddenly.

"So, I have to ask you something." We were both breathless, but he pulled away, leaving his arms on either side of my head, enclosing me, but giving me space.

"So, if this isn't how this usually works, why are you doing it this way?"

Cyrus closed his eyes, dropped his head, and then quickly lifted it again, looking me straight in the eye. "I don't know, Antoinette." He moved his hands from beside my head to my face, tilting my head to fit his. He kissed me again. It was just as passionate a kiss as the others we'd shared, but different somehow. I could feel all of his need, his pain, his joy, his fear. And I was letting mine shine through as well. I wanted him, badly, at that moment. I moaned into his mouth and reached down to grasp his erection. He groaned in response.

We kissed our way out of the shower, kissed our way through drying each other off, and kissed our way to his bedroom. The bedroom he shared with his wife. I could see her things lying around, her influence on the room. He was going to take me, fuck me, love me, cum in me in the bed that was his and his wife's. I knew I should feel bad, guilty, dirty even, but I didn't. I felt naughty and...and....free.

He pulled the covers back and pushed me down on the bed. I reached for him and he climbed on top of me. We kissed, biting, licking, sucking on each others' lips, cheeks, neck, shoulders.

"I need to be inside you. Now," Cyrus whispered against my ear.

I nodded, hungry to feel him inside me again. He slid in and I shuddered. He started pounding, in and out, kissing me deeply. We rocked together and I felt my orgasm wave over me.

"Cyrus!" I moaned, my pussy gripping his dick, his perfect dick, feeling another gush of liquid soaking us both. I was still shaking when I realized what happened.

"Shit, Cyrus, the sheets! The bed....I'm—"

"Don't Give. A. Fuck." he sputtered, "I'm. Gonna. Cum. Fuck! Gahhh!"

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he throbbed inside me. I felt his hot nut spurting inside and I clenched my pussy even tighter around him.

"Fuck!" he shouted, his entire body shaking, "Antoinette."

His mouth searched for mine, frantically, and I continued rocking my hips against his. He ground his pelvis against mine and the extra contact against my clit caused another orgasm to shoot through me, unexpectedly.

"Mmmmmm....."

We lay there, still connected, for so long, that we both fell asleep. It was almost noon before we left the bed. We certainly didn't stay asleep that entire time. He took me to a little Greek spot for lunch, just around the corner from my "abduction." And then he drove me home.

When I got inside my apartment, I tracked down my cell phone, right on the bed where I left it. I had a few missed calls and texts, but not as many as I'd expected.

I called Rachel back and then Tina on three-way, so I could get this conversation over with once and only once.

"You lucky bitch," Tina said when her call connected.

"What do you mean?" I asked, truly confused. I was sure they were both going to be frantic with worry for me.

"You left with that hot, tattooed guy in the Jason mask! He told us he was taking "Bunny" home with him and then I saw him leave the club right behind you."

"You did?" I asked, feeling even stupider.

"Yes," Rachel answered, "I saw it too, once werewolf guy removed his tongue from my throat." I laughed. Werewolf guy.

"So Tina, what about Mummy Man?"

Tina burst out laughing. "Well, Mummy Man was all wrapped up on the outside, but once we made it to his place, he didn't want to wrap up the Little Mummy. So I told him to fuck off and I left."

Speaking of not wrapping up the little mummy, I had to take my pill. I listened to the girls go on and on about their night, thanked them for making me come out—and it was a sincere thank you—and then got off the phone. I grabbed a bottle of tea from the fridge and sat down with my clutch to take the pill while I was still thinking about it. But when I opened the clutch, the little round compact wasn't there.

Shit. I thought to myself. I checked my other purse—no luck there either. And then I remembered. During the abduction, my clutch was dropped and shit flew everywhere. Luckily, the guys had retrieved it, along with my ID, my bank card, and my lip gloss—hell, even my e-cig was in there—but no little gray compact of pills. I puffed on my e-cig and thought about my options. Hope and pray for the best? Take the Plan B? Tell Cyrus? At least I hadn't let FOUR guys cum in me unprotected. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Until I figured it out, I was going to sit on my couch, crack open that tub of ice cream, and watch some Friday the 13th.

The End.