Kidnapping Jenny McCarthy Ch. 1

Story Info
Six men enjoy the blonde bombshell.
596 words
1.97
116.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely fictitious and is in no way related to or endorsed by the person or persons who may be mentioned.

* * * * *

Boy, were they elated! All they had to do was to lace the 6 security guards' and her food with drugs. Once they fell asleep their plan worked.

Morton and Jason drove the getaway car, while Igor and Adrian looked out, as James and Ed carried the unconscious Ms McCarthy to their car from the Hilton, Chicago, citing reasons that she had to visit the doctor immediately.

The hotel staff quickly hushed them out so as not to attract any attention. They had already drawn lots the previous day, and Morton would have his way with Ms McCarthy, then Jason, Igor, Adrian, James, Ed, with one last gang fuck on Sunday before returning her to the hotel. Their car's license plate was false, anyway.

They took her back to Morton's lush suburb house. Morton was quick to undress, waking the unconscious Ms McCarthy.

"H-huh? Where am I? Who are you?" she groggily asked.

"You have been kidnapped by us and shall be our pleasure slave as and when we like." Morton laughed evilly.

"Help! Let me go!" she screamed.

"It's no use. This house is completely soundproofed." Morton replied. With that, he gently carried her up to the bathroom even though she protested, kicked and screamed. Strangely, her crotch was starting to feel wet.

Morton was a gentleman. Laying Jenny onto the bathtub, he turned on the water until it was just about the right temperature, unsnapping her bra to reveal her 38D tits with perky, erect nipples and removed her underwear to trace the sweet smell and the black, triangular shaved bush of pussy hair.

He guided the showerhead to her most intimate areas. Her cunt was dripping by then as he concentrated on her nipples, clit and asshole.

"My goodness, I'm cummmmingggg..." moaned Jenny as she saw a whirl of color before exploding into Morton's waiting mouth for him to savour her juices.

"Stick it into my cunt you asshole," was all she could muster up strength to say. He pulled out his 8-inch long member and slid it into her pussy. There was no resistance, she was on cloud 9. He rammed his member in and out of her with her moaning in pleasure.

He pulled out and shot thick wads of cum, landing on her boobs and pussy. He licked it all up and started to work on her nether region.

Reaching for a bar of soap, he soaped up her puckered little asshole and stuffed his member in.

"Ungh! You're tight!" he muttered as she felt a mixture of both pleasure and pain. "Shit! I've gotta piss! But this moment is so great, I'll just piss in your asshole."

No reply. She was still in the throes of orgasm. Fingering her clit, giving her electric shocks, he pissed into her bowels. He had difficulty removing his dick, which was coated with shit.

"Suck it!" he commanded her. She greedily deepthroated him, while his mouth went down to her pussy in a 69 position. Finally, his cock was licked clean, and she moved into a sitting position atop him, and there, she orgasmed, releasing a stream of yellow piss into his mouth.

It was the best thing he had ever tasted. It tasted like nectar, and he exploded, with Jenny trying to catch all the flying cum in her mouth. It was also the best stuff she had tasted in a long, long, time.