Kiefer's Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

After a while, Jake leaned towards Kiefer.

"Since you're the guest, you have first choice." he whispered.

Kiefer turned to look at him and Jake nodded.

"You can pick the one you want."

Kiefer got up and slowly walked over to the girls. They stopped dancing and turned to face him. Without saying a word, they both tried to influence his choice. He stopped just within arms reach of them and stood undecided for a moment. Then he reached out and took Cindy's arm, pulling her to him. She pressed her body against his chest and he responded by pressing his lips onto hers. Janet walked over to the bed and Luke got up to meet her. They moved over to the second bed and left Jake alone. He watched Kiefer and was pleased to see that he took Cindy into a strong but sincere embrace, kissing her eagerly.

His left arm was wrapped around her body and his right hand cupped her face, caressing her softly while they kissed. Cindy felt his hard cock press against her tummy and she lowered her right hand, stroking it gently, keeping it ready for action. Kiefer took a few small steps forward, pushing Cindy back, until she came up against the side of the bench. He guided her down and followed, moving his body over hers, his right hand now exploring her firm breasts.

When their lips finally parted, she let her head fall back to the soft cushions and looked at him with passion in her eyes. If he made love the same way he kissed; she was in for a great time. He didn't waste much time and even though he was sure she was wet already; he moved off the bench onto his knees and carefully spread her legs so he could reach her. His hot breath on her soft skin made her moan in delight and when his tongue teased her; she dug her nails into the cushions. But the teasing didn't last long; she was horny and eager, and so was he.

He pushed up and positioned himself, his hand on her cheek, getting her attention on him. He wanted to look her in the eyes when he took possession of her. Cindy looked at him and felt his cock spread her skin, slowly easing inside of her waiting cavity. Kiefer had his eyes locked on hers and she felt as if she was going to drown in them. He filled her up and when his balls touched her skin, he leaned in for a long kiss, giving her time to feel him and get used to his size.

They hardly moved for minutes, but when Cindy hooked her legs around Kiefer's waist, he couldn't contain his hunger any longer. He made slow and tender love to her, making her moan and sigh in delight with every stroke. He took his time, easing back and forth at a steady pace, increasing her lust. Cindy wanted him to get on with it and make her come, she desperately wanted to come, but he wouldn't be budged. He took great pleasure in riding her to insanity.

"Please make me come." Cindy whispered after the longest time.

"Are you sure?" Kiefer asked.

"Pleeeezzz."

Her long stretched plea made him smile and he kissed her again. Their tongues danced together while he slowly picked up the pace. Cindy moved her hips, grinding into his movement, letting him take her entirely. She came suddenly, her body tightened around him and he held his breath to keep from losing it. He wasn't done with her and didn't want to come just yet. Kiefer managed to stay in control of his body as he had before and even though he was extremely horny, he would make it last as long as possible. He waited for her body to relax and when it finally did, he asked her to turn over. Cindy shook her head.

"I can't take this again." she said in a whisper.

"I promise I won't tease you." Kiefer replied with a smile.

"Kiefer?"

It was Jake.

"Can I talk to you?"

Kiefer pushed up from the couch and walked across the room to where Jake was sitting on the bed.

"You want to take her in the ass?"

Kiefer looked back at Cindy and nodded.

"I don't think she's ready. Why don't you give *me* some of that?"

Kiefer's head snapped around, locking his gaze on Jake.

"You can take me if you want to." Jake confirmed.

He got up and inched closer to Kiefer, his fingers played through Kiefer's abundant chest hairs, rounded his shoulders and while he took another step closer, he cupped Kiefer's face. Their lips locked and Kiefer kissed the young man eagerly, passionately.
When he couldn't take it any longer, he swivelled Jake around and pushed him forward onto the bed. Kiefer could barely contain his excitement, but he forced himself to take it slowly, inserting one finger to start with. Jake pushed back against his hand and Kiefer quickly added a second finger, then a third.

"Quit playing."

The youngster obviously wanted it badly and Kiefer obliged, he took possession of the body in front of him and it felt incredible. Jake's body worked around him, increasing the feelings that were already flooding his brain. Jake was used to it, but he still needed time to adjust to Kiefer's size. He loved how the big cock filled him up completely. Kiefer moved slowly at first, but couldn't contain it very long. He found himself thrusting deep inside Jake who urged him on.

"Fuck me hard." Jake pleaded.

Kiefer obliged and thrust harder, deeper, faster. Jake moaned under the action and Luke stopped to have a look. He saw Kiefer was working hard, but Jake was in the mood for a good, hard fuck and since he was used to Luke's cock; it was unlikely Kiefer would be able to fully satisfy him.

"Come on, fuck me!" Jake repeated.

Kiefer stopped, his cock buried deep inside Jake's wanting body.

"Are you sure?" Kiefer whispered into Jake's ear.

"Yes."

"Ask and you shall receive."

Kiefer pulled all the way back and shoved hard, making Jake jump in surprise.

"Oh yeah, that's it." Jake sighed, "Fuck me like that."

"He loves it." Luke said suddenly.

He startled Kiefer who had almost forgotten the others in the room. He looked up and saw Luke coming towards them.

"He loves a good, hard fuck every once in a while. And don't worry about hurting him; he's used to a good roughing." "You're horny as hell, aren't you?" he added, addressing Jake.

Jake only moaned in reply and Luke got on the bed, moving his legs around Jake.

"You know what to do." Luke said.

Jake pushed up on his elbows and Luke moved closer so Jake could reach his cock. He swallowed all of it, letting it slip deep down his throat. With Kiefer ramming hard into him, it pushed him even further over Luke's cock and he quickly fell into rhythm.

"Stop moving." Luke said to Kiefer, "Let him do all the work."

Jake knew what to do and he knew he couldn't let either of them down. He moved off Luke's cock and onto Kiefer's, then forward off Kiefer's and onto Luke's. If he wanted a hard fuck, he would have to come get it. Minutes later, he was dripping with sweat, working his ass onto Kiefer's cock, ramming himself down onto it while giving Luke the blowjob he expected.

"Enough!" Luke said suddenly.

Jake stopped at once; he froze on the spot.

"Kiefer, get on the bed, we'll take him between us."

Kiefer withdrew himself and climbed up on the bed while Jake and Luke changed positions as well. Jake got on all fours with Luke kneeling in front of him. He kept his mouth on Luke's cock throughout the manoeuvre.

"Let's fuck him." Luke said to Kiefer with a wink, "And don't hold back, the harder you fuck him, the more he likes it."

Kiefer took possession of Jake's waiting ass in one big thrust, ramming his length inside of him. Luke waited for a few seconds and fell into rhythm, fucking Jake in the mouth equally hard. Jake was pinned between both men and couldn't move an inch, but he moaned in delight as they shoved their cocks into his hungered body. Luke came first and shot his juices down Jake's throat. Kiefer wasn't sure if he was allowed to come inside of him, but Luke nodded, putting him at ease. Seconds later, Kiefer reached his climax and burrowed deep inside the young man's ass. Jake squealed when he felt Kiefer come deep inside of him and he dropped to the mattress, pulling Kiefer with him. His chest collided with Jake's sweaty back before he could catch himself; but apparently this was what Jake wanted.

"God you're good," Jake whispered, "stay inside of me."

Kiefer obliged, but he took some of his weight off Jake anyway, pushing up on his right arm.

"You're pretty damn good." Luke said to him, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

Kiefer smiled shyly.

"Not nearly enough."

"You want some of that?"

"Definitely."

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to wait for it."

"Not too long I hope."

"Don't worry, we're not that easily drained." Luke replied with a wink.

"I didn't think so."

Jake squirmed under him, and Kiefer pushed up, slowly withdrawing from the tender body.

"He's almost as good as you are, Luke."

"How much would you rate him?"

"At least 18, if not more."

Kiefer looked at them, wondering what they were talking about and Jake smiled back.

"Luke scores 20, coz he's the best fuck I've ever had. And I rate others in comparison to that. You didn't make me come, so you already lose a point for that."

"I'm not very comfortable with what I just did." Kiefer said, looking at Jake.

"What do you mean 'not comfortable'?"

"I feel like I just raped you, it makes me uncomfortable."

"Don't worry; I like it hard and rough." "But I guess that means I'll have to take you, Luke might be a little too rough. Unless you don't mind."

"I don't know; I go with the flow, spur of the moment kind of thing." "I just don't want to feel raped, that's all."

"And you won't, I promise." Jake said sincerely.

"Absolutely." Luke confirmed. "For now, how about a show?"

Jake sat up at once.

"Good idea. Ladies?"

Cindy and Janet got up from the couch. They had been watching them.

"How about it? Care to give our friend a demonstration?"

"Sure." Cindy replied.

"Sit back and enjoy." Jake said to Kiefer.

Janet walked to the dresser in the corner and opened two drawers. She took a pair of handcuffs and a mask out of the first one; a slick vibrator emerged from the second one. Cindy stood waiting by the couch; a sudden blush on her cheeks and her nipples erect. Kiefer could see her chest heave with every breath she took and it was obvious she was nervous. Anxiously waiting for what she knew was about to come. Janet slowly made her way back across the room, swaying her hips and letting the handcuffs dangle from a finger in order for Cindy to see them. When she reached her friend again, Janet tossed the three items on the couch and put her hands on Cindy's shoulders. They kissed gently, deeply; Janet's hands played through Cindy's hair and down her arms.

"Close your eyes." Janet said after a moment.

When Cindy obeyed, Janet put the mask on, blinding her completely.

"Now turn around."

Again, Cindy did what Janet asked, the cold steel wrapped around her wrists, tying them together. Janet pushed her down to her knees and made her lean forward. She took the vibrator and rubbed the tip of it against Cindy's clit. It made her jump in surprise, but she settled at once feeling Janet's hand on her back. Janet expertly used the vibrator on Cindy's soft skin, making her squirm and purr like a kitten. She alternated between rubbing Cindy's clit with it and plunging it into her steaming pussy. Janet didn't touch her ass yet; it was too soon.

"Get on your back."

Cindy pushed up and eased onto the cushions, trusting Janet to guide her. She spread her legs and waited. Janet got up and moved onto the couch as well, her knees next to Cindy's head. When the vibrator returned to Cindy's throbbing clit, she let out a long sigh.

"Now make me come." Janet said and lowered her hips so Cindy could reach her.

Cindy found Janet's pussy instantly and started to lick her, slowly at first. When the vibrator plunged back into her body, she sucked hard on Janet's clit, making her cry out in surprise. They continued to make love to each other this way for long minutes. Kiefer watched them intently; he loved to watch women as they gave each other pleasure. His own excitement grew along with theirs and he began to stroke his cock. Luke stopped him after only a few seconds.

"Are we being selfish?" Luke asked with a wink, "Let me take care of that."

Kiefer moved his hand away and Luke took over, softly stroking Kiefer's rapidly growing cock. Seconds later, Luke repositioned himself and swallowed Kiefer's length, feeling the big head jump at the touch of his tongue, growing harder instantly. Kiefer closed his eyes and leaned back against the headboard, surrendering to Luke's mouth. Jake joined in and they took turns licking and sucking their guest's cock.

"Wanna join them?" Jake asked after a few minutes.

Kiefer's eyes beamed with lust and he nodded.

"Get on the couch behind Janet and give her some."

He didn't wait for a second opinion and crawled off the bed at once, leaving Luke wanting. Luke turned his attention to Jake and made him hard. They both knew what was coming up and Jake had to be ready.

Kiefer joined the girls and Janet stopped moving to let him penetrate her more easily. She took him in gingerly, pushing back to feel his length, and gasped when the cock head reached nearly as deep as Luke's did. Kiefer leaned onto her back and dipped his finger into Cindy's lusting pussy, collecting some of her juices; then presented that finger to Janet. She nearly bit it off, licking every drop of Cindy's flavour off it and felt his big cock jump in excitement as she did. Slowly, very slowly, she started to grind her hips, inviting him even deeper into her and Kiefer gratefully took the invitation. He made tender and gentle love to her while Cindy was still licking her clit like a madwoman. Janet kept the vibrator in Cindy's pussy while Kiefer played with her clit. She came to his teasing fingers, her cry muffled by Janet's pussy that still covered her mouth. She doubled her effort, including Kiefer's balls in her game whenever she could reach them. When Janet came to Cindy's tongue, her body contracted around Kiefer and he paused.

"Don't stop, fuck me hard and make my pussy come as well." Janet pleaded.

Kiefer obliged, changing his position slightly, gripping her hips and driving his length into her, over and over, until she came again. Her long stretched sigh was Jake's cue. She would ask Kiefer to pump her in the ass now and it was very likely he'd oblige that request as well. When her orgasm had passed, Janet tapped Cindy on the hip, her cue to get out of there. Cindy wriggled out from under them and stopped when Janet's hand reached for the mask. It fell to the ground and Cindy got up; the handcuffs stayed on and she went over to the bed where both Luke and Jake were waiting for her. Luke motioned her to get on the bed and she did.

Meanwhile, Janet was demanding Kiefer's attention again.

"Take me in the ass and fuck me the same way." she said, turning her head as far as she could, "Give me that big cock of yours and show me you know how to use it."

Her dirty talk made Kiefer smile and he slowly withdrew himself from her steaming pussy; his cock glistened with her juices and he didn't waste any time but penetrated her in one long thrust. She gasped for air when she felt him rush into her body that way and he grabbed her hips just in time to keep her from falling.

"Yeah, baby, give me everything you've got." Janet sighed.

Leaning in close, Kiefer whispered something in her ear and it made her giggle. He pushed back up, a smile on his face and he made love to her beautiful, yearning ass, disregarding her request to get fucked hard. Only a few minutes into it, Kiefer felt a hand on his shoulder and when he looked up, he saw Jake standing next to him. It didn't take Kiefer long to know what Jake was up to as he got on the couch behind him and caressed his ass cheeks.

He leaned down onto Janet's back, supporting his weight on his arms rather than on her. Jake didn't waste any time either, taking quick but careful possession of Kiefer's body. Kiefer pushed back, helping Jake to penetrate him more easily; his head thrown into his neck, eyes closed, a long sigh escaping him. God it felt so good!

"You fuck her while I fuck you." Jake said, but Kiefer shook his head. "What?"

Kiefer motioned Janet to go.

"It's been too long," Kiefer replied, his voice thick with desire, "I don't want to be distracted."

His body trembled slightly from the anticipation and sweat covered his brow. Jake ran his hands across his back and into his hair, playing with it for a moment, staying deep inside Kiefer's body. Kiefer was clearing his mind and concentrating on *feeling*. Jake felt a slight change in Kiefer and started to move slowly. With each stroke, he made Kiefer gasp and his moans filled the room. Jake made slow but deep love to Kiefer and brought him to the edge.

"Don't stop." Kiefer whispered when Jake paused.

"Can I fuck you?" Jake asked.

Kiefer pushed back onto Jake's cock in response, giving him the green light to do whatever he wanted to. His first thrust took Kiefer's breath away, and he didn't get any time to catch it, as Jake accelerated the pace, taking shorter strokes. Kiefer could feel his orgasm build, but he didn't want to give into it too quickly, Jake was doing everything right and he didn't want it to end. He fought it, but Jake felt it and he deepened his strokes again, reaching around and cupping Kiefer's balls, rubbing them together and squeezing gently.

He came with a soft cry.

Kiefer's orgasm crashed through him and he felt his head go into a dazzling spin. Jake had a firm grip on his hips and Kiefer moved his hands wider apart to steady himself. Jake could barely ward off his own orgasm as Kiefer's body contracted around him, but he clenched his teeth and held his breath, keeping control. He waited for Kiefer to relax and left his body.

He was no longer trembling in anticipation, but shaking in exhilaration; sweat ran down his face and back and he was panting. When Jake had left him, he sagged down on the couch. He kept his eyes closed for as long as his head was spinning. Luke sat on the edge of the bed, watching Kiefer's reactions; a big smile playing on his face.

"How long?" Luke asked after a moment.

Kiefer rolled onto his back, his eyes still closed. He thought for a minute.

"Over a year."

"If you love it this much, why do you wait so long?" Jake asked.

Kiefer opened his eyes and looked at him. He didn't know exactly, and he thought about it, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation.

"Because I'm stupid." He burst out laughing and so did Luke. "I don't always have the opportunity." he started, more seriously this time, "I usually get a lot more attention from the ladies."

He smiled at his own words, but they were true. Whenever he was out, he always got hit on and 95 times out of a hundred, it was by a woman. The others were smiling as well and Jake and Luke winked at each other. There was one more thing they wanted to do and if things kept going as well as they were, Kiefer would be completely satisfied, and so would they all.

"Speaking of ladies," Jake started, "Janet, I think there's something you want to finish."

She approached and looked down on Kiefer.

"Are you up for it?" she asked.

Kiefer lifted his head and had a look at his still hard cock, then looked back at her, a smirk on his face.

"He seems to be." he said jokingly and started to push up.

Janet stopped him.

"Stay down."

He eased back to the cushion, raising his hands in surrender.

"I'll take care of that." she said. "Sit up."

Kiefer lifted his chest off the couch, his eyes locked on hers.

"Put your hands behind your back."

He did as she told him. Janet nodded and Kiefer felt the cold iron handcuffs lock around his right wrist first, then around his left, locking them together, rendering him harmless and at her mercy.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers