Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," Wistler said wistfully, "maybe we shouldn't have gone."

"You think?" Kiki responded. She had taken off her dress now and was pulling her rarely-used panties down. "I know something that will make you feel better!" she chirped brightly and bent over at the waist to touch her toes. "Want to do me?" Her pretty little vulva was pink and inviting from behind. "Don't be gentle with me tonight. Give it to me rough – we need to work off a little steam."

Wistler grinned through his pain. "Do fish fuck in the ocean?" Actually fish don't fuck, exactly, but that was beside the point. He positioned himself behind her and plugged her hole, figuring that it would be a novel way to get started. Fortunately, Wistler was not a tall man and with his feet far apart he could insert himself into Kiki and fuck her standing up. She felt warm, cozy, familiar, and inviting to him. He held her hips for a long time as she leaned back and he thrust into her but it was clear that Kiki was in an uncomfortable position, bent over the way she was. By now, Wistler had grabbed her wrists and that was helping her stay bent over with his prick buried in her.

Wistler whispered "Let's move to the bed" and started to pull out.

"No!" Kiki cried out. "I want to be fucked hard and I want to feel the strain in my legs! I want to prove something to myself! I want to hurt and do it in an awkward position because I want to do something they can't do because they're old and soft and flabby and stiff and can't do what we're doing now! I want to outdo those fuckers with their superior attitude at something I can do better than any of them can!" Fortunately, Kiki was in great shape. She had been a gymnast at school and was very flexible.

This fuck was certainly different! Wistler was an amateur athlete and liked a game of pickup basketball whenever he could find one but his own legs were starting to burn now. Pretty soon, he started to feel like his legs were going to give out! He gritted his teeth and sweat started to form on his forehead. He started to imagine that he was fucking the whole lot of them at the College, showing them what a real man can do!

"That's it! Right there! Fuck, let me go!" Wistler let go of her wrists but she would have fallen forward on her face if he hadn't grabbed her by the shoulders. Her awkward posture had kept the muscles in her pelvis tense and that changed the feeling while Wistler thrust in and out of her. It was a new sensation, a novelty, and Kiki liked it because she liked to change things around in sex. She was close to an orgasm but she wasn't quite there yet and she thrust both hands between her legs, grabbed Wistler's balls with one hand and started frigging her clit with the other. That did it for her! A huge orgasm ripped through her and pulsed around Wistler's cock, which had been rock-hard and deep inside Kiki for so long now. Kiki was making a lot of noise for this late at night!

Because Kiki was holding his nuts while she was orgasming standing bent over, Wistler had strong interest in keeping her from falling forward! First he held her by the shoulders, then when her writhing made her slip out of his hands he grabbed her upper arms, and then when she straightened up a little he wrapped his arms around her and held onto her by her tits. She was cumming for a long time, it seemed – much longer than usual and Wistler wondered if she was really having multiple orgasms that were running together. And the thought popped into his mind that the noise that Wistler was afraid the neighbors would complain when all of a sudden, his own orgasm hit him!

He forgot how much his legs were hurting as he thrust for the last time and exploded in a powerful gusher of semen, a huge load, repeated five or six times while his iron-rod dick was still buried deep inside Kiki and gripped by the contractions of her own receding orgasm. It took a long time for him to empty his nuts into her!

After he did, Kiki slumped to the floor, on her hands and knees, pussy gaping and dripping, lovely tits hanging down and dripping with sweat. She could do nothing but stare at the floor for a few minutes while she remembered who she was, where she was, and what just happened.

Released from her clutching vaginal muscles, Wistler stood up, almost stumbled, and dropped to the floor cross-legged, behind and slightly to one side of the best fuck partner he ever had. While his mind was clearing, he looked dazedly at Kiki's cunt as his own fresh semen oozed out of her. The wonderful, erotic smell of fresh sweat, aroused female secretions, and potent semen filled the room.

"What just happened?" Wistler asked, after his wits had come back after the postorgasmic haze.

"You fucked me hard and it felt great!" she replied, simply. "Sometimes I like it rough. Well, usually I like it rough."

Wistler frowned, his mental capacities back. "But I've always been gentle with you before. Didn't you like it? I love you and I wanted to pleasure you!"

Kiki shrugged. Might as well get it out now. "Look, I like you a lot and I like having sex with you. You're a nice guy." Wistler noticed that she didn't actually say I love you back. In fact, she wasn't using the word love at all! "But I'm used to a more aggressive type of guy, that's all. Sometimes when you stroke me or feel me up it tickles. I like to be grabbed and pounded! Then I let go and let the guy do what he wants to me." There. She had said it.

Wistler was crushed! "But, I cherish you and I want to be kind to you." He sniffled. "I want to live the rest of my life with you! Let's move away from here – I'll get another job!"

Kiki had sat down and was leaning back on her hands. The semen was still oozing out of her cunt but she didn't mind. It felt good to drip.

"You know that's a dumb idea! You're a big rising star! I'd just drag you down if you did that! Besides, you're a nice guy and for all the things you say about accepting me as a free spirit, you don't really want that!" Kiki was getting to the heart of the matter now. "I'm going to tell you the truth, Doctor Wistler. We can't go on like this. I need my space and you need to settle down with a girl you deserve. That's not me."

For Wistler, this was the worst night ever. He was ostracized by the College, despised by his department, humiliated in front of his colleagues, and he was still losing the girl! His dick was shriveling up under him.

"But Kiki," Wistler pleaded. (Kiki hated it when men plead.) "We are so good together! I want to make love to you the rest of our lives! Where will I ever find someone like you?"

"Well, right now, in Chicago, but pretty soon over in the city." Kiki said, matter of factly.

Wistler was confused. "What? Kiki, please don't make fun of me. I haven't done anything to you to deserve this kind of treatment." He was starting to get mad, which was healthy under the circumstances.

"No, no, no. Let me explain." Kiki was not at all upset, which bothered Wistler more than her words. "You want to have a relationship with me for the rest of our lives? You want a girl that is as good as me? You want a nice girl who deserves a nice guy like you? Easy. You can hook up with my sister."

Wistler was speechless.

Kiki continued. "That's her on the left." She nodded to a picture on her dresser, showing a very pretty woman, looking about 19, with a youthful face just like Kiki's but not quite as filled out, and a figure that was just slightly smaller in the chest than Kiki. "Her name is Petronela. She's still young, growing into her body. She'll look just like me when she's my age, and we both look like my mother, except that my mother had bigger boobs at my age."

"But Kiki, it's you I want! I want to make love to you, not someone like you! And she's so young!" Even as he spoke, Wistler's penis gave a little spasm. Then another.

"Who said you had to give up having sex with me? We share. My mother used to say "keep the nice guys happy and in the family!" (Well, it sounds better in Moldovan.) When you marry into our family, you get all of us." Kiki watched Wistler's mouth drop open. "I want the best for my sister and you are a very nice guy – too good for me but just right for her. She's young and you're almost too old but you'll treat her right and she'll give you the best blow jobs you ever had!"

Wistler looked thoroughly confused, as if what she was saying did not compute. "Blowjobs?"

"That's her specialty!" Kiki said proudly. "When I came of age at 18," she explained, I started having sex with older men right away, soon as I turned 18, because my mother had a lot of visitors down here. They were friends of the alderman. She knew them from Chicago and when they were down here they always looked her up."

Wistler was not following the story, not at all.

"But Petronela grew up here, after we left (it's complicated, like my mother Marjorie had to leave Chicago before the news broke about the alderman – anyway that's old history) and then she moved back with Petronela (we call her Pet) when things cooled off. When Pet started to go with boys – in other words, when she became sexually active (when she turned 18, I mean), there weren't as many older male friends around to break her in right like there was for me, so she started hooking up with guys her own age. They bored her – she likes older guys - but she found that she really liked the taste of cum in her mouth and young guys sure can produce it! She learned to give fantastic blow jobs, to keep them spurting, and to bring them off twice in an hour. But she likes older men better when it comes to penetration, because they use their cocks better and know how to love better."

Wistler couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Anyway, she's starting at State this fall, so she can be close to me but she'll live on her own for the first time! When she gets here, I'll set you up!"

Was Kiki really pimping out her sister? Wistler wondered. This was too weird but he had to admit that Kiki's sister was hot! The idea of a girlfriend in her teens when he was in his thirties made his dick hard.

"You'll love her! She's not exactly like me and my mother – she loves sex but she's not a slut. She wants kids and she wants a stable life. She'll meet you and I guarantee it will be love at first sight! She's a sweetheart and you're a hunk, just not quite right to fit with me. She's more your type, even if she is really young. And if you two hit it off, you can still have me and it'll be fine with her! Heck, when you're in Chicago, you can screw my mother, too!" She grinned her trademark smile, with the ends of her mouth curled up.

12