Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

Kiki yawned and scratched her pussy, which was itchy from heavy use and dried come. She got up, and glanced at the floor to check that her dress and shoes were still there. They were. Her mouth felt a little sour but she noticed that something was different.

I don't have the taste of come in my mouth this morning, she thought to herself. The guy didn't ask me to suck him off. Usually they do. That was a strange night in another way, too. I figured a guy like him wouldn't use a condom but a guy who wants to go bareback usually at least asks me if I use protection. Talking about it is part of the fantasy of plugging a fertile chick and he didn't. Maybe not even asking was a dominance thing.

As she went to the bathroom to use the toilet, she saw the note on the desk, under an ashtray.

"Mary," it read. "Thanks for a wonderful night! I want to see you again. Please send me your coordinates," and it gave an email address and mentioned a time in a few weeks when Alf expected to be back in town, on another business trip. "You can stay until checkout time. Don't charge anything to the room - I've paid up. Here's a little something to help you with that rent problem and get a good breakfast for yourself. I'll see you in four weeks! Be sure to send me your number! Good luck on job hunting!"

There was $500 under the ashtray.

It was signed "A". Kiki guessed that he wouldn't sign his name – no telling where a note in his handwriting would pop up later. He wasn't that dumb after all.

She showered, got dressed, and took the extra miniature shampoo bottle with her when she left.

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers
12