Kiki's Field of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers

"You're not Bud," she groaned. After ten years, I guess she knew what Bud's cock felt and tasted like in her mouth. "Who are you?"

I knew I couldn't keep my silence (or my cum) much longer, but a little BDSM was her fantasy and I was committed to give her that before she knew it was Mac. From my jacket, I pulled out a small whip and covered my mouth with my hand to disguise my voice.

"Crack! Crack! Crack!" went the whip on her butt and upper thighs. I had been assured by the clerk at my local adult store that this whip would sting but was guaranteed not to break the skin..

"Shut up, slut! I'll take your cunt when I'm ready, and you won't cum until I say so!" I said as cruelly as I could.

This was her fantasy, not mine. The only dominance I wanted to give her was with my hard cock. She inhaled sharply and steeled herself for several more blows. That was enough for me, but her pussy juice was dripping on the bedspread.

I grazed the whip over her thighs and pussy before casting it aside. She felt my legs straddle her thighs, and suddenly she felt my slick cock pushing to separate her labia. My knob slipped in easily.

"Oh God! Oh God! Don't stop. FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screeched. Her hips went crazy as she strained to tilt and raise her vagina up my shaft.

I gave her five slow, shallow strokes and pulled out.

"NO! NO! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! FUCK ME! I NEED TO CUM!" she screamed as her pussy tried to follow me. I began to worry that the neighbors would hear her and think there was a rape in progress.

It was time. Wedging my rod between her knees, I leaned down to spread her cheeks. My tongue sought out her asshole and I buried my beard and face in her crack. Rimming her, I tried to penetrate her rosebud with the tip of my tongue.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK!" she groaned as she tensed her ass. And then I guess she felt the beard and remembered my fascination with her ass.

"MAC? MAC? Is that you?"

"Smack! Smack!"

"Shut up you cumslut!" giving myself away with her pet name and my soft voice. "Smack! Smack!"

"Oh Mac. Please take my mask off. I need to see you. Please take off the ties – I've got to hold you! You can spank me all you want later. Please," she begged.

I agreed as I removed her blindfold. Our eyes locked and we couldn't stop smiling as I removed the binding on her ankles first and then her wrists.

"You are a little cumslut, Kiki," I said as she rolled onto her back and reached for me. "You would have fucked anybody about now!"

My mouth touched hers, lightly at first and then with increasing pressure as our tongues caressed our lips and explored each other's mouth. Yes, she was a wonderful kisser.

I pulled the camisole over her head and stretched out to mold my body to hers as my arms clutched her back and ass to me. She spread her thighs wider than I thought possible. Without really being conscious of it, my cock found her opening quite on its own, as though drawn by a magnet. With no help from either of us, I thrust my length into the bottom of her cunt with one long, slow surge.

"AHHHHHHH," we moaned together as she reached her hands out to my ass to clutch me as tightly to her vulva as possible. I felt her cervix pulse and ground my groin against her mound and clit. I circled my cock, stirring her cunt, as we savored our joining after fantasizing about it for so long.

I knew neither of us could last long as I withdrew and began thrusting into her receptive velvet tunnel. Her legs wrapped around my ass and thighs as we began slamming our sex together with explosive force. Our tongues thrust into each other's mouths at a pace to match my cock. The feel of her tits on my chest was heavenly, her nipples hard as rocks as her breasts surged with each thrust into her core.

Her cunt clasped me like a milking glove and her labia clutched my shaft on each outstroke. Our breathing rose in crescendo. Already on the edge after my long tease, she came with a quiet scream the first time.

"CUM FOR ME! CUM IN ME!" she screamed. But I wanted to hold out, savoring the exquisite sensation of being in her warm quim as long as I could. I thought she would squeeze the breath out of me as she came again. I began slamming into her and she knew that I was going to explode.

"In my mouth! Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you!" she cried out as I pummeled her cervix. My first huge spurt shot out seeking her womb but I quickly pulled out as she scrambled to get her mouth over my wet dick.

I immediately exploded into her throat as I shouted my pleasure at the top of my lungs. I don't know who was louder but I kept thrusting as I shot five ropes of thick warm cream into her receptive mouth. She swallowed some and some dripped over her chin onto her warm tits. Some she kept in her mouth as I leaned in for a ravenous kiss. We had talked about a snowball and another fantasy was realized. The taste of my cum was OK but I loved the combination of her juice and my cum on her lips.

Finally, we became quiet as her breathing slowed and our kisses softened. I scooped the sauce on her chin into her mouth and leaned down to clean it off her tits with my lips. I stuffed my softening rod back into her soaking cunt.

"Oh God, that was good," I sighed.

"I could feel your cock spurting it first load into my pussy. My pussy loved you, Mac. Oh God, is this what sex is supposed to be like?" she whispered as she covered my eyes, ears, and neck with soft kisses.

"Just the first time, my Love. It gets better, much better," I assured her.

I felt my dick softening in her wet oven, soaking in the juices we had yearned to share for so long. I petted her ass and back as I came down from my high. I licked her neck and smiled as I remembered that I had barely touched her fabulous tits in my zeal to drive my cock through her womb and out her throat. And I had not yet tasted her exquisite shaved pussy.

But I had plenty of time now.

After 10 minutes of whispering and petting, I rolled to my side feeling my dick separate from her pussy with a soft sucking noise.

"So hello, Kiki. How the hell are you?" I smiled as our passion finally receded.

"I'm wonderful now," she sighed. "I can't believe this. I can't believe you are here."

"I know. When Bud called, all I could think was "un-fucking-believeable." We giggled and kissed.

We talked quietly about the weekend and my plans. She couldn't believe she had at least until Sunday noon.

"I think I'll skip church on Sunday. With or without panties, I'll probably be too sore to sit anyway," she grinned.

I told her my plans for Saturday in Cedar Rapids. She finally asked whether I was hungry.

"Yeah, for these," I said as I reached for her breasts. I had never seen such large breasts – D maybe, but not DDD! I touched them, squeezed them, stroked them, lifted them, weighed them, kissed them, sucked them, licked them – just wallowed in the sensual thrill of them. I had never previously been a particular fan of large bagoes, but these were riveting in their grandeur. I couldn't get enough of them. I knew from our correspondence that they were very sensitive (unusual for large breasts in my experience) and I began to wonder whether I could give her an orgasm just from exciting her breasts, without touching her kitty.

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was labored as I worshiped her tits. She was content to let me play with them to my heart's content. I captured her nipples, squeezing them between thumb and forefinger. That got Kiki's attention. Pulling her hooters up by her nipples caused her to grimace and look at me to see if I was starting the D/s stuff again. But then I suckled her nipple while continuing to fondle the other breast. If it were possible to get milk from them, I would have that evening. I loved her scent – trademark blackberry. Her skin had just enough salt to give it a taste that I would not forget.

Kiki's tits were a gift from heaven. I took the precious opportunity to know them in a way that I would long remember.

Before she could cum, I remembered another sensation that I had not yet sampled – her pussy. I looked down to see her legs spread wide – as if to remind me. There I viewed a sight that I had long dreamed about – her engorged lips still separated by the withdrawal of my cock. And between her labia, her wetness combined with a little of mine, leaking onto the widening wet spot on the bedspread.

I could not resist. I leaned down and hooked my hands under her knees to spread her thighs as wide as they went. I breathed deeply, taking in ambrosia that was intoxicating – her pussy juice, my semen, blackberry, and perspiration. My tongue slipped out to gather a drop of the juice before it disappeared into her crack. I locked my lips atop her slit and sucked as much sauce as I could vacuum from her cunt.

Then placing three fingers in her sloppy vagina, I returned to her mouth. Her lips were incredibly soft and her tongue sought out mine and the contents of my mouth. We swilled our commingled juice back and forth until I broke the kiss. Locking our eyes on one another, we both swallowed and grinned. Another fantasy complete.

Returning to her vulva, I began eating her in earnest. Sucking what remained of our cum (which I swallowed as fast as I could capture it in my mouth), I pulled on her hanging lips, nipping them lightly with my teeth after holding them with my lips. My tongue moved rapidly up and down her slit and then slid into her cunt as far as I could reach. My fingers sought her G-spot as my tongue swabbed the inside of her pussy.

I had avoided her clit but I now wanted to hear her cum again. With my other hand, I spread the hood over her clit and began to circle it with my tongue, alternating with sucking it into my mouth as though it were one of her nipples.

"Oh yes. Oh yeah. Don't stop! That feels wonderful! What is your mouth doing to me?" Kiki exclaimed between breaths.

And then she stopped talking. And breathing. And she came with a shout that I was sure could be heard next door.

I reduced my sucking and stroking gradually so she could taper off from her climax. With one final long flat lick from bottom to top of her crease, I moved back up to her ruby lips. We kissed deeply again as she licked her juice from my lips.

"Oh Mac. I knew it would be like this."

"And I knew you would taste like ambrosia," I sighed.

We hugged as we stroked each other's body with affection. When our breathing returned to normal, she raised her face from my neck and looked me in the eye with a smile.

"I want to suck your cock," she said mischievously.

Keeping my sensuous plan in mind, I immediately reassumed my role.

"When I'm ready, Bitch," I said sternly, removing her hand from my dick. "On your knees!"

With a jolt, Kiki realized the D/s game was back on and obeyed my order. I found the blindfold on the floor and placed it securely over her eyes. Untying the Velcro handcuffs from the corners of the bed, I pulled her arms in front of her for binding with those straps. Then I reached into my trouser pocket to retrieve another devise that I had brought from California.

"SHH, shh, shh. Be still, cumslut," I ordered quietly.

Opening the clawed clips at either end of the thin chain, I slowly clamped them to her nipples.

"OW! That hurts, you bastard!" she shouted in surprise.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Shut up, slut. You are MY cumslut and you'll do whatever I say – and thank me. You are not to speak unless I tell you to. And if I have any more trouble with you, the whip comes out."

This was her fantasy but I wanted to play my part with authority. A tear rolled down her cheek, the pain of the spanking and the nipple clips difficult to bear. But I was beginning to understand the thrill of domination and submission. This powerful woman wanted the freedom that came with sexual domination, to place her heart and cunt in the hands of her lover who wanted her as his total possession.

I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my legs, guiding her to kneel on the floor in front of me.

"Now you may suck my cock, slut. Lick all our juice from my balls and let's see what kind of a cocksucker you are, cunt!

She reached out with her mouth to locate my groin. After lifting my cock from my balls with her tongue, Kiki began to suck.

"Lick it first! When you have all your lovely juice in your mouth, then you may suck. Only your mouth and tongue. Don't forget or the spanking will start again and I will tie your hands to your feet behind you!"

Lifting my balls to clean our juice from the underside and my crack, I felt butterflies in my stomach as I watched her expertise in action. Her ministrations felt heavenly. Only a dead man would not have responded to her tongue.

Then she began licking my dick from top to bottom. When it was clean and glistened with her saliva, she sucked it into her mouth and clamped onto it with her lips. Kiki began sucking with enthusiasm and fervor. The sounds of her slurping my cock into her wet mouth were exciting beyond belief.

This woman truly loved to suck cock. As importantly, she knew how to suck a man. The boast of Willie Nelson that "she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch" came to mind.

In no more than three minutes, she had my rod rigid and pointing to the ceiling. Then I saw a surprising movement out of the corner of my eye.

I looked over quickly to see a very attractive and slender brunette woman standing in the bedroom doorway.

I don't know who was more surprised. She held out a book as though to explain her presence but she was speechless. I looked at her in puzzlement. She was transfixed by watching a blindfolded Kiki slurp and suck my rigid shaft.

"Sorry, I … was just …. returning …. this cookbook," the woman said softly as she transferred her gaze to me. She was very red in the face. After looking once again to Kiki's naked body and my cock buried in her mouth, the woman began to back away towards the door.

"No, stay. Kiki wants you to stay and watch," I said softly so as not to frighten her. "Tell her Kiki."

Kiki had stopped sucking when she heard the woman's voice. Lifting her mouth off my boner, Kiki turned toward the sound of the woman's voice and said, " Yes, I want you to stay, Stacey. Please stay; I want you to watch Mac fuck me. Please."

Stacey hesitated, looking from Kiki to me and back again.

"Come in, Stacey", I said softly. "Pull that chair over next to me so you can see better." I knew who Stacey was and I realized that she must have recognized me from pictures that Kiki had shown her.

As though in a trance, Kiki's best friend did as she was told, her eyes never leaving the naked Kiki and the stiff cock pointing above Kiki's mouth. Kiki resumed her noisy and sloppy sucking when I pulled her nipple chain toward me.

I did not want to cum in Kiki's mouth now.

"Enough slut. Get up here and fuck me," I ordered as I pulled my cock from her mouth and rolled out from under her to my feet. I turned toward Stacey but was careful not to touch her or scare her out of her seeming trance. Turning back to Kiki, I lifted her under her arms. .

"Get on the bed on your knees. I am going to fuck you from behind like the fuckslut you are. I want you to feel how deep I am in your precious cunt."

Kiki shivered at the rough language in front of her friend and followed me up from her knees. Lowering her head toward the sheets, she spread her thighs and raised her ass to open herself to my horn. Stacey's eyes darted between Kiki's shaved pussy and my cock as it approached. Unconsciously, she moistened her lips.

Standing on the floor to get maximum penetration and traction, I drove my cock into Kiki, whose cunt was dripping and open. She sighed, experiencing this position for the first time. I sensed that she liked it as she thrust her hips back to me with each stroke and grunted each time I touched her cervix.

"Uhn. …. Uhn. …. Uhn."

I varied my depth and paid special attention to the G-spot, which was very available from this angle. Round and round I circled my soaking dick through her tight opening. Her cries became more rapid as I increased my speed and I knew she was getting close. The stimulation provided by this novel position and the fact that she had an intimate audience were pushing her to climax.

I reached around to massage her clit and one breast. That carried her over the top, as her grunts turned into one high-pitched groan unlike what I had heard during her phone sex orgasms. Sweat covered her back and dripped from my nose onto her gorgeous ass.

I paused with my dick buried to the hilt and turned to Stacey who was flushed and seated on the edge of her chair watching the sexual tableau.

"Strip, Stacey," I said softly but without admitting of any choice for her. "You should be naked like we are."

I didn't know whether she would respond as requested or flee the room. After a long quiet pause during which she looked from my eyes to my joining with Kiki, she stood up and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. There was no bra underneath. Her shoes and jeans followed as she continued to stare at my shaft working in and out of Kiki's cunt once again.

Stacey stopped before removing her black bikini panties and sat back down. I could see a dark, wet spot at the crotch of her panties. Her breasts were small but nicely shaped. Stacey's nipples were very hard and it was not cool in the bedroom.

Again I stopped, this time pulling out of Kiki sweet cunt.

"I want you on top, cumslut." I lay down on the bed between her and Stacey and pulled Kiki by her breast chain to climb over me.

"No hands! Get my cock lined up with your pussy or I will line it up with your ass."

My stiff dick was waving in the air and Kiki was having difficulty, without eyes or hands, getting me back inside her. I did not help her, although I would have been in her in a second had she just sat still (as if my cock could somehow have avoided the magnetic pull of that incredible pussy).

"Help her, Stacey," I asked quietly, looking over to Stacey's wide eyes.

Stacey reacted immediately, no longer able to sit still on the sidelines. She stood, knelt on the bed, and she reached down to grasp my wet cock to hold it still for Kiki. With her other hand, she touched Kiki's hip and guided her to a position over my erection. When Stacey had my cock where they wanted it, Kiki began to lower her dripping cunt onto my cock.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," Kiki sighed as my dick moved slowly to the bottom of her vagina. When she had it all the way against her cervix she stopped, enjoying the sensation of being filled. She then began to post herself up and down.

"Yes fuck me, cumslut," I groaned.

Looking over at Stacey, who was transfixed by Kiki's pussy now fully impaled on my dick, I motioned her hand to the nearest nipple clip. In pantomime, I demonstrated that we should remove the clips at the same time on my command. She reached with one hand to grasp the clamp.

"Now," I said as I pulled one clip at the same time as Stacey pulled the other off. I immediately began sucking Kiki's right nipple. Without hesitation, Stacey sucked the nipple nearest her into her soft mouth.

Kiki's sigh of relief at the removal of the clips was quickly replaced by a squeal of delight at the realization that she had two mouths on her tits - fulfillment of another fantasy. She began moving faster and faster on my cock as the emotional excitement of our suckling excited her tremendously.

"God, I'm cumming again," Kiki cried out as she jerked her hips over me, grinding my cock hard against her clit.

Now I was beginning to lose control over my orgasm. Kiki's cunt milked me as she rode up and down. And I was being stimulated beyond control by the beautiful scene before me.

MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers