Kiki's Story: The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately, I felt myself getting wet. My juices quickly overwhelmed the thin fabric of the new panties and spilled out, trickling down my thighs. I lifted my skirt and ran my fingers over my thighs, then brought them to my lips and slid my tongue between them, tasting the evidence of my arousal. Mark wanted me horny all day for whatever nefarious plot he'd cooked up, and it sure wasn't turning out to be difficult to keep myself that way.

I reached into my purse, taking out the vibrator. I turned it on to its lowest setting, then began running it lightly over my panties, teasing myself with it.

When I felt my body begin to quiver, I turned up the vibrator, and pressed it firmly against my clit. I heard myself gasp, and shoved my fingers into my mouth, trying to keep quiet. With my other hand, I pulled the thin satiny material of the panties to one side and penetrated myself with the vibrator, shoving it in deeply with one hard thrust. I threw my head back, my scream muffled by the fingers in my mouth, feeling myself just on the verge of orgasm...

...then shut the vibrator off and pulled it quickly from my grasping pussy. I felt myself whimper, the sound a tiny squeak around my fingers. I withdrew my fingers from my mouth and grabbed my nipple as it protruded from my blouse, twisting it as hard as I could, balanced on the razor's edge of an intense orgasm.

Finally, the feeling subsided, fading into a dull background sense of need and desire. I released my nipple, and brought the vibrator to my mouth, lightly brushing the tip along my lips, coating them with my sweetness. I licked my lips, savoring it, then slowly and thoroughly licked the vibrator clean.

After I had licked all traces of my juices from the vibrator, I pulled my panties to the side again and penetrated myself once more, sliding the vibrator completely within me. When it was buried inside me, I pulled my panties into position and rose unsteadily, smoothing my skirt back down. I paused at the mirror to check myself over, making sure I was at least reasonably presentable, then walked back to my office, the vibrator shifting within me, tormenting me at every step.

The rest of the morning passed in a hazy blur. I made some phone calls, scheduled some showings for later in the week, checked on the status of a few more closings; all mechanically, my attention on my arousal and the vibrator planted insistently inside me. I felt myself rocking my hips back and forth as I sat at my desk, causing it to shift and move within me, scarcely even aware I was doing it until I felt the wetness spilling out of me.

Finally, it was time for lunch. I returned to the ladies' room and slid the vibrator out of my pussy, then carefully licked it clean once more before returning it to my purse. I smoothed down my skirt again, and headed out to find lunch.

I was standing in line at Wendy's, when my phone rang, the special ring tone I'd assigned to Mark. "Hey!"

"Hey yourself, you sexy little vixen. What are you wearing?"

"Mark!" I said, laughing. "I can't talk about it right now." The line jostled, and I took a few steps forward. "Listen, this really isn't the best time to-"

"Why not? Are you with a client?"

"No! I'm in line at Wendy's, waiting to order. Call me back in-"

"Sounds like a perfect time to me," he purred. "Are you wearing what I told you to wear?"

"Mmm-hmm," I replied, "I sure am."

"And is your pussy wet?"

"Mark!" I exclaimed. I covered the cell phone with my hand and glanced around, trying to figure out if anyone had overheard him. "Call me back-"

"It's just a simple yes or no question. Are you dripping? Is your pussy lubricated? Are your juices running down your thigh?"

I felt my nipples harden, so sensitive from the rough treatment I'd been giving them all morning that sharp pain radiated through my breasts. My pussy twitched, and I inhaled sharply, trying to keep from whimpering. "Yes," I whispered, feeling like my aroused state must be obvious to everyone in line around me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that," he said conversationally. "Is your pussy wet or not?"

"Yes, it is!" I exclaimed, and then cringed as the people behind me turned to stare. "Yes," I repeated, struggling to keep my voice level. "The answer to your question is 'yes' on all counts."

He laughed. "You sound distressed!"

"I am! You're making me..." I stopped suddenly, acutely aware of the eyes on me. A bead of something that I hoped was sweat rolled down my inner thigh, stopping at my knee.

The line moved forward again.

"Can I take your order?" The kid behind the register looked like a college student. His eyes were glued to my breasts, unwavering. I brought the phone away from my ear, grateful for the momentary respite; his eyes never left my breasts for a moment as I placed my order. The service was nothing if not efficient; two other people, both of them also kids, scurried to collect my order, which was on my tray before I'd even finished paying.

I arched my back and ran one hand through my hair, then winked at him as I picked up the tray and turned away. The kid gave me a look that was positively pornographic, and I tried to hide my smile as I walked away. I settled into a booth in the corner, then picked up the phone again. "Sorry, I'm back..."

"Indeed. So, just out of curiosity, how wet are you right now?"

"Very! You know me."

"Yes, I do. Put your finger between your legs and check."

"Mark! I'm sitting in a fast food place!"

"I know. And I bet it'll turn you on, won't it? Check to see how wet you are!"

I scrunched down in the corner of the booth, glancing around to see if anyone was paying attention to me, then slipped one hand beneath the table and slowly scooted the skirt up. With another furtive glance around, I slid my finger over the lacy panties, then slipped them aside and penetrated myself. "Mmmm...uhhh...very!" I whispered, withdrawing my finger and pushing my clothes back into place.

"Good. Do you know what I would like to do to you right now?"

"No, what?"

Laughter. "I'd like to bend you over the desk in your office, hike your skirt up, and take you from behind, right now. I'd like to grab your thighs and slam my cock into that wet pussy of yours..."

"Mark! This really isn't the right place for this!"

"Put your finger in your mouth. I'd like to keep fucking you that way, slamming my hard cock into you over and over again, until I made you come. And then you know what I'd do?"

"Mmm?" I answered, noticing that somehow my finger, covered in my juices, had crept into my mouth.

"I'd pull you off the desk, sit you down on the floor, and put my wet, dripping cock into your mouth. I'd let you taste your come all over me, and then a minute later, I'd let you taste my come. I know how much you love tasting sex."

I closed my eyes as I listened, my tongue playing over my finger, imagining the scene in my head, so I didn't even notice when the college kid who'd taken my order walked up to my booth. "Can I get anything more for you?"

I jumped, startled. "Um...no, no, I'm fine. Thanks." He was standing slightly behind me, trying his best to look down my shirt without being obtrusive about it, and failing miserably. I heard Mark laugh. "Well, you sound like you're busy. I'll see you tonight!" He hung up, and I finished my lunch quickly and scurried out.

The rest of the day was a complete blank. I barely accomplished any work; all I could think about was how desperately horny I was, and how I could barely wait to find out what Mark was up to.

Finally, the end of the day rolled around, On the way home, I was quivering with excitement, alternating between fantasies of Mark bending me over my desk and wondering what he had planned for the evening. As it turned out, I didn't have long to wait; his car was in the driveway when I arrived home.

I positively bounded up the steps and into the house. He was waiting for me in the living room; I'd barely closed the door before he pinned me against the wall by my wrists and began kissing me roughly. I moaned and squirmed against him, thrusting my hips against his as his tongue invaded my mouth. His grip tightened on my wrists as he leaned against me, grinding into me, letting me feel his erection through his jeans.

Then, abruptly, he broke the kiss and released me. "Mmm, hey, sexy!" I burbled, grinning. "What-"

He leaned in close to me, and whispered in my ear, "Shh! No talking." He pulled a long piece of dark cloth from his pocket and placed it over my eyes, tying it behind my back, blindfolding me. My entire body trembled with excitement, and I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my face.

When the blindfold was tied securely in place, he ran his fingers lightly down my arms, making me shiver. His hands slid back up my arms to my shoulders, then across my throat, so lightly I could barely feel it. His fingers found the top button on my blouse, and unfastened it. I slid my hands up his chest and leaned close, my mouth hungering for a kiss; immediately, he seized my wrists and pushed them away, pinning them behind me.

His hands traveled back up my arms to my collar, and he resumed unbuttoning my blouse, achingly slowly. I desperately wanted him to rip it from my body, pin me to the floor and take me hard; his slow, deliberate teasing was an almost unbearable torment.

Finally, he reached the last button and unfastened it, leaving my blouse hanging open. His fingers went to the waistband of my skirt, sliding it down my legs and over my boots. His hands left me, and I heard him unzip his pants; then I felt his hands on my shoulders, and without a word he pushed me to my knees.

I knelt blindfolded in front of him, arms still behind my back, my blouse hanging open, dressed only in bra, panties, and boots. I felt the head of his erect cock, a drop of pre-come already formed on is tip, sliding against my lips, leaving a trail of warm, salty wetness. I parted my lips and took the head into my mouth, running my tongue in circles over it, and was rewarded with his moan. I leaned backward slightly, letting the head of his cock slip out of my mouth, then drew it back in again, slowly, slightly farther this time.

I teased him that way for a long time, allowing his cock to slip from my mouth, then taking it back in, slightly farther each time, until finally I had taken his entire shaft deep within my mouth. His hands gripped my shoulders, and I felt my own juices running freely down my inner thighs.

When I had taken it all into my mouth, I began sucking his cock in earnest, bobbing my head along the entire length of his shaft in long, slow strokes. His grip tightened on my shoulders and I heard him moan again. My tongue played along the underside of his cock, coaxing the orgasm out of him. His penis stiffened in my mouth and his moans became more urgent, and I increased my pace, rocking back and forth on my knees, ramming his cock into my mouth over and over again, feeling the head push against the back of his throat. He cried out as he erupted in my mouth, his warm musky come gushing down my throat. I drank it in greedily, working to contain it all.

He slipped his softening penis from my mouth and helped me stand, silently, without a word. He slipped the blouse off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I stepped over the skirt on the ground, then he led me by the hand, still blindfolded, into the bedroom. I heard him open the closet door, then he turned me around and pushed me in, backward, pressing me into the hanging clothes. He took my wrists in his hands and guided them to the rod that spanned the closet; then, I felt a rope lash around one wrist. Before I could react, he bound it in place.

Moving quickly and efficiently, he bound my other wrist as well, then pushed my legs apart. My ankles were quickly bound to the corners of the closet, holding my legs apart. I tested the bonds experimentally, and realized they were quite secure.

I felt his fingertips on my chest, lightly stroking the bare skin above the bra. Then, for the first time since he had undressed me, he spoke.

"I want you to be very accommodating and compliant this evening. When you are kissed, you will return the kiss. When you are touched, fondled, or groped, you will do whatever you can, even in your limited capacity when you're tied up in here, to make yourself available. However, you may not speak until I tell you to. Do you understand?

I nodded silently, quivering.

"Good. I have something planned for you that I think you're going to like very, very much." His fingers stroked my skin softly, then caressed and fondled my breasts. I sighed and pressed my body forward, offering them to him. He leaned forward, his breath warm on my ear, and continued, "I've arranged to have a lady friend of mine stop by this evening. She's quite eager to get to know you, so I've offered to sell you to her for the evening."

I lurched backward in surprise, opening my mouth to speak. His fingers clamped down hard on my nipples, turning the word into a gasp of pain. "Hush! Behave yourself. As soon as we've agreed on a price, I will expect you to care for her needs." His fingers released my nipples, and his hands caressed my body, sliding along my sides. He drew me against him and kissed me deeply, his tongue invading my mouth; then he turned to go, giving my nipples one last squeeze before he closed the closet door.

I have no idea how long I waited, bound in the closet, in the darkness, blindfolded, my heart pounding in my chest. I wanted to call out, tell him to untie me, explain that I wasn't really bisexual, that I didn't have the faintest idea what to do with another woman; but I also wanted to see it through, find out if he really was planning to sell my body to someone else, for real.

After a time, which might have been minutes or hours, I heard the doorbell ring. The sound startled me, making me jump; I heard, distantly, the door open, heard muffled and indistinct sounds from somewhere far off in the front of the house. Then the sound of the bedroom door opening, and voices outside the closet.

"Doing your bank account a favor, I'll warrant. Tell you what. I'll offer you four hundred and fifty dollars, right now, and we'll call it a deal."

"Four hundred and fifty dollars? That's highway robbery! I can't take a penny less than seven hundred!"

A pause, and then a low chuckle. "Do I get to inspect the merchandise?"

"Of course," Mark said. "Feel free to make sure she's up to your specifications."

I heard the closet door open, then the woman's voice again. "Oh, my, she is lovely! She's a natural redhead, you say?"

"Indeed she is," Mark said.

"And freckles, too! Mmmm, she is absolutely adorable. I could almost gobble her up right here!" I heard a quicksilver laugh, then felt the sense of a sudden presence before me. A pair of soft lips touched mine. I flinched, then forced myself to remain still. A hand came up, stroking the back of my neck lightly; then I felt the tip of her tongue flick gently against my lips, seeking entry. Remembering Mark's instructions, I parted my lips, returning her kiss, and pressed my body against hers. She kissed me very deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. Her hand slid down my back, sensuously, raising goose bumps on my skin.

The kiss went on forever, deep and sensual and passionate and taking my breath away. I felt her hands slide over my breasts. I froze for a moment, then willed myself to respond, pressing my breasts forward into her hands. Her lips stayed on mine as one of her hands slid slowly down my body. I felt myself tremble uncontrollably as her fingers slipped between my legs; I fought the urge to try to pull away, instead forcing myself to open my legs wider and grind against her hand. Her fingers began moving in small circles over the most sensitive part of my body, and I couldn't stop the whimper from escaping me.

Then she was gone, and I heard her laugh. "She is very willing, isn't she? I bet she's a lot of fun. I'll tell you what-five hundred dollars."

"Six hundred, and-"

"Five fifty. And I get her all night."

A long pause. A part of me could not believe I was here, bound half-naked in the closet and blindfolded while my boyfriend haggled over selling my body for the night; another part found it shockingly erotic. Then, "Deal!" Mark said. "Five hundred and fifty dollars. She's all yours. You won't be disappointed."

"Mmm, I'm sure I won't." I heard small, indistinct noises, then she said "There you go, five hundred and fifty dollars!"

A pair of hands slipped the cloth from my eyes, and I saw her for the first time. Long, straight black hair, with bangs framing a pair of startling green eyes; a lithe, trim body, compact and well-rounded breasts; conservative, businesslike blouse and slacks. She was a strikingly beautiful, woman, and she radiated calm self-confidence.

"Well, then, shall I wrap her up for you?" Mark asked.

"No, that won't be necessary, I'll take her like she is," she replied, her eyes not leaving mine. "I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name's Lisa, and you must be Kimberly."

I nodded. From over Lisa's shoulder, Mark said, "Our transaction is concluded, so you can speak freely now."

"Kiki. My friends call me Kiki. But I'm not...I'm not really, y'know..." I stammered awkwardly.

"Kiki it is, then. But you're not really what?" She arched one eyebrow, the corner of her mouth turned up in a smile.

"I'm not really...you know, into women. I'm not really bisexual."

She laughed that silvery laugh, her eyes dancing. "Oh, I know! That's what makes this so much fun, don't you think?" She wrinkled her nose playfully at me. "Besides, how will you really know until you try?"

She turned away, picking up a tasteful and expensive-looking purse from the bead, and drew something out of it. "Here, let's just get you ready to go," she said, and slipped a black leather collar around my neck.

"Um, I don't know about this," I said, suddenly apprehensive. "Go where?"

"Why, to my house, of course! I just bought your services for the night." She winked at me, then drew a long black leash from the purse and clipped it to the front of the collar. She let the leash dangle between my breasts as she untied my wrists from the pole above my head, then bent and released the ropes around my boots. Then, leading me by the leash, she drew me out into the bedroom.

"Okay, we're ready!" she called out to Mark. "I'll bring her back to you in the morning."

"Wait!" I said. "Shouldn't I-I mean, don't you think I should get dressed first or something?"

She turned to me, looking me up and down. "Now why would you want to go and do a thing like that? You look absolutely splendid just the way you are!"

"Well, but, I mean...I don't know about leaving. I don't know you or anything, and I'm not really...you know..."

"It's okay," Mark said gently. "You'll be fine. I wouldn't put you in harm's way, I promise." He came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "

I looked down at the floor, uncertain, considering calling a halt to this then and there. Yet at the same time, I trusted him implicitly; if he believed I would be safe with this woman, I would. But still...

Almost without conscious awareness, I felt myself reach a decision. Without a word, I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled. "Off you go!"

Lisa picked up the leash and led me out of the house, into the driveway. Her car, a gray Mercedes something or other, was parked in front of the door; I focused my attention on it, trying hard not to think about one of our neighbors seeing me here, wearing only my underwear and boots, being led by this strange woman. The few yards to the car seemed like miles, and when she opened the passenger door for me, I slipped into the seat like a nun seeking sanctuary. "Yeah," a voice in my mind thought, "just like that. There's nothing holy about this..."