Kiki's Story: The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slipped into me past her knuckles, and a long, loud howl ripped its way from me at the unexpected invasion. "I can't believe how easily you're taking my hand!" she said. "Now stay still, just a bit more to go!" She began rocking her hand in small motions, back and forth, and I felt myself being stretched wider and wider as her hand slipped slowly farther into me. I clenched my eyes shut and screamed, long and loud, digging my fingers into the mattress, feeling like she must surely be splitting me open...

...and then her hand was inside me, and I felt myself close around her wrist. Her fingers curled into a loose ball within me.

Never in all my life had I felt so completely, utterly filled. The tiniest movements of her hands, even the feel of my heartbeat pounding through me, sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. I felt my climax build very rapidly, and within seconds I was helpless in the grip of the most intense orgasm of my entire life. It went on and on, endlessly; my body spasmed and shook, and I grabbed my breasts again, my fingers sinking into my flesh as I squeezed. Every time the orgasm began to subside, she would move her fingers subtlely, just the tiniest bit, and it would be on me again, almost unbearable. I lost track of myself as the world folded up flat around me and disappeared, leaving nothing but the exquisite agony of the orgasm.

An eternity passed before the orgasm finally subsided, fading in the end from sheer exhaustion. I lay motionless, moaning weakly as her hand slid out of me. The aftershocks coursed through my trembling, sweat-soaked body for a long time, even as she gently drew a blanket up over me. I was barely aware of her lying beside me, her arms around me, as I slipped into the silent blackness of a deep, dreamless sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, sunlight was filtering into the bedroom through gauzy curtains. For a moment, I was confused, waking in an unfamiliar room, unsure where I was. The bed moved slightly, and I looked over to see Lisa sitting nude on the edge of the bed, brushing her hair.

"Well, hello, sleepyhead!" she said, her green eyes sparkling. She reached out and ran her fingers over my cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

I jumped as her fingers brushed me. "I-I have to-"

"Don't worry," she laughed, "we'll get you back home. If you'd like to shower, it's through the door over there."

I rose without a word, pulling the sheet from the bed and wrapping it around myself, and stepped into the bathroom, partly to escape having to speak. My mind was whirling, remembering the evening before, struggling to work out how I felt about what had happened the night before. It seemed distant, unreal-but here I was, in a strange house, wrapped in a sheet that still smelled slightly of vanilla and sex.

I stepped into the shower, letting it warm up, then stood beneath the stream of water without moving. My mind was still racing. Had my boyfriend really sold me for sex? Why hadn't I protested? Lisa had seemed very sure of herself; so why was I still confused? I stayed that way, motionless, for a very long time, letting the water pound the tension out of my back and shoulders.

I jumped, startled, when I heard the door open, saw a blur of motion outside the shower, then Lisa drew the curtain aside and stepped into the shower. "Hey!" she said, planting a small kiss on my cheek. I didn't respond. "You'll use up all the hot water if you aren't careful!"

She picked up the bar of soap. "Turn around, I'll do your back." I didn't move; she placed one hand lightly on my shoulder and guided me gently out from under the stream of water, then stepped under the showerhead herself. She lathered her hands, and started massaging my shoulders. I tensed as she touched me, then felt myself relax as her hands worked their magic. She soaped up my shoulders and back, her hands somehow always knowing exactly how to touch me, and I felt the tension draining out of me.

Her arms slipped around my body and her soapy hands found my breasts, massaging and fondling. I felt my nipples harden immediately. I resented it, in a way; resented the way I responded to her, resented the way my body betrayed me, resented the way I could not hide my reaction from her. "No, stop. Please..."

She turned me around to face her, and her lips met mine, kissing me gently. I didn't respond; she deepened the kiss, her tongue flicking my lips, as her hands caressed my breasts. I heard myself sigh, and parted my lips, accepting her tongue.

Then she stepped back away from me, and her eyes searched my face. "Do you want me to stop?"

I opened my mouth to reply. "I-"

"Careful," she said. "Tell the truth. If you lie, I'll know."

I hesitated, and she watched me, her eyes not leaving mine. "I-no. I don't want you to stop, Lisa. I don't know what this is, I don't know how I feel, but I don't want you to stop."

A tiny smile flickered over the corners of her mouth. She stepped close to me and began soaping me, her hands starting on my shoulders, traveling down over my breasts, across my stomach... She slid the bar of soap between my legs, pressing the blunt corner between the folds of my labia, and the sensation made me moan softly. I put my hand over hers, guiding it, pressing harder, moaning, eyes closed, and the orgasm rose and washed over me in a slow, gentle wave.

When I opened my eyes, she was grinning mischievously. "Now it's your turn!" she said, setting down the soap. "I want you to soap me up with your body."

I pressed my wet, soapy body against hers, wrapping my arms around her and grinding against her. I kissed her deeply and passionately, hungry; a desperate, feral sound escaped me as I pinned her against the wall of the shower, holding her there with my body as my tongue explored her mouth.

She moaned against me, and I felt her body responding to me. I broke the kiss and picked up the bar of soap, turning it over in my hands. She stepped forward to kiss me again, and I set down the soap and put a hand between her breasts, then pushed her back against the wall, hard. I held her there, pinning her against the wall, and reached between her legs with my other hand. My fingers spread her open, then I thrust three fingers deep inside of her, making her squeal.

I wasn't gentle. My fingers were fast and rough, stabbing into her repeatedly. I slid my thumb over her clit and pressed my fingernail into it, making her cry out; then I ran my thumb in rapid circles as my fingers impaled her again and again.

It didn't take long. She shuddered and screamed and I felt the walls of her vagina contract around my fingers; then her knees buckled and all that stopped her from collapsing was the weight of my body holding her against the wall. She started to speak, but I cut her off, planting my lips over her mouth and shoving my tongue inside. I took her bottom lip between my teeth and bit as I withdrew my fingers, and she squealed.

Then I turned away, stepping under the shower and rinsing off. I tilted my head back, letting the water flow through my hair. "Would you pass me the shampoo, please?" I asked matter-of-factly.

She stared at me for a long moment before handing it to me. She watched silently as I lathered up my hair, raw animal lust written all over her face, then reached out to touch me. Instantly, I slammed her against the wall and held her there. She cried out in surprise and tried to say something, but I cut her off with a rough kiss. My fingers shoved into her sensitive pussy again, even more roughly this time; a muffled scream escaping from between our lips. I released her, slid my fingers out of her, and smiled at her as I rinsed off, then stepped from the shower, wrapping a towel around me as I walked into the bedroom.

By the time she came out of the shower, I had already dressed, at least as far as I could-boots, panties, bra. She came into the bedroom and dried herself off, then dressed, silently. Something had shifted in the balance of power between us.

When she had finished, she picked up the leash from the nightstand. I allowed her to clip it to the front of the collar I still wore. Without a word, she led me out of the house. I waited patiently next to the car, no longer concerned about my state of undress, as she opened the door, then slipped inside.

We drove home in silence. She had a pleased, faraway look in her eye, and she hummed something to herself, happy. I sat quietly, far away myself, still not quite sure what this all meant, or where it would go from here.

At last, she pulled up in front of the house. She parked the car, then turned to me, and brushed a few strands of hair from my forehead. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes. I did," I responded truthfully.

"Maybe we will play again, then. We'll have to find a different game, though; otherwise, you'll start getting very expensive. Perhaps Mark and I can work out some other kind of arrangement." She leaned over and unclipped the leash, coiling it and dropping it into her purse.

I reached behind my neck to unfasten the collar. She stopped me, putting her hand over mine. "Keep it," she said. "To remember the evening by." She smiled coyly, and winked. "Not that I think you'll forget, mind you."

I opened the door, stepping partway out, then turned back. Leaning across the inside of the car, I kissed her deeply, as my fingers found her nipple and pinched sharply. I felt her quick intake of breath, then stepped out of the car and walked inside the house.

She and Mark did come to a new arrangement, after much negotiation, but that, too, is a story for another time.