Kilgrave, Sort Of

Story Info
I can make anyone want sex with me.
1k words
3.91
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mattay
Mattay
78 Followers

I remember the first time it happened. It was just a year ago. I realized that I could make anybody do anything I wanted. Sounds crazy but it's true. Anybody. Anything. All I have to do is speak to the person and tell them what I want them to do and they will do it. So if I tell someone, "tell me the truth," they will. If I tell someone "stand on one leg," they well. No shit. I am not making this up. I don't know how long I have had this ability, probably way before I realized it. If you think about it, you don't normally tell people what to do, or if you do, and they do it, you just figure either they agree with you or maybe you have a compelling personality, or something like that. In my case, that's not what it is. I tell someone what to do and they do it.

No shit.

It is pretty much exactly like that character Kilgrave on Jessica Jones. I could do everything that he does. At least I'm pretty sure. For instance, I think if I told someone "bang your head against the wall," they would do it. But I am not going to do that. Kilgrave is evil and fucked up. Thank God I'm not like that because basically, I am one scary powerful-ass dude.

I'm not saying I'm totally ethical and don't do any damage or anything. I'm actually pretty fucked up myself in what I do but most wouldn't blame me. Most would give anything for what I can do. Basically I get laid all the fucking time.

No shit.

Like for instance today I was in a store near where I work. There was this super hot black kid. I mean super hot. He was tall, thin, dark, proably like 20. He had his pants hanging off his ass so you could see his boxers. He was actually wearing two of them. He walked by me a couple of times and I could smell his axe body wash. He didn't even notice me.

He was in the back stocking shelves where I was looking at snack choices. I couldn't help myself. I said, "hey, you want to talk to me." Right away he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"I do want to talk to you," he said as naturally as could be. "how are you doing."

"I'm doing good man. How about you."

"Can't complain. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so today is like Friday."

"That's awesome man. You getting laid tonight?" Hah, just like that. I can ask anything I want.

"Hell yeah, I'm planning on it."

"Nice man. How big is your dick by the way?"

"I got me 8 inches bro. I'm packing." He was a little loud with this, good thing we were in the back.

"Hey, keep your voice down a bit, ok." He nodded, they always get what I am saying. "You want me to suck your dick man. You want me to suck it really bad." I said quietly.

He breathed in a bit. I could tell he was having all kinds of hormones going on his end. "I do man. Like I've never been blown before. Can you suck me off now?" This is so hot, it is like he is desperate for whatever I tell him he wants.

"Calm down man. Is there a place around here we can have some privacy."

"yeah man, in the back. The employee bathroom. No one goes in there. It's only me and the cashier right now and she can't leave the register. Can we go back there now man? I want my dick down your throat so bad bro. I don't know why man, I never even did anything with a guy before."

"We can go back there in a couple minutes." This is where I fuck with them and drive them crazy. "you cum a lot?"

"shit man, I cum a boat load bro."

"You want me to swallow it all."

"Fuck bro, I want you to swallow it all. I want my cock down your throat man until you make me cum man. I will cum a ton man. Fuck bro, I want you to suck me so bad."

"Alright man, let's go in the back. But make it look really casual. Like you are just showing me the bathroom. Don't look all worked up."

He led me into the back to a small bathroom. It was pretty clean but pretty old and falling apart. He walked in first and I shut the door behind us. I put my hand on his crotch while I looked him in the eyes. He was rock hard. If anyone had seen him in the back it would have been no question he had a hard on.

"please brother, please suck me man. I can't take it no more. I need your lips around my dick. Please man." He was looking me in the eyes, pleading me.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and worked his boxers down around his legs. His cock was hot as shit. His legs were hairy and his stomach and abs had some hair trail going on but otherwise were smooth. His dick was rock hard, black and perfect. I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. His crotch was fresh but musky - hot musky. I could hear him moan as I took his dick way into my mouth and into my throat. I caressed his balls as I sucked him and he moaned louder. He was pumping his cock into my throat and hold my head with his right hand. He was moaning and pumping. I could feel the head of his cock expand. I could tell he was going to cum and put my hands on both sides of his ass as he pumped me. His head expanded more in my throat and I could feel his cum flow out. He moaned harder and shot huge loads of cum into my mouth. I almost cuould swallow it all. But I did. I kept suckig it and licking it until no cum was left. His legs were shaking.

"fuck man," he said.

"you like that man. You have never cum like that before. That is the best sex you have ever had."

"fuck man, no shit. Fuck man.

Mattay
Mattay
78 Followers