Killer Clowns Pt. 07

Story Info
Halloween. Janay and her family are a bunch of ass clowns.
1.9k words
3.75
10.8k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers

Trigger Warning Horror with Clowns. That's right! I said, clowns! The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters in all of my stories are 18 or over. This is a fantasy. Now there is incest too! Ahahaha. This one isn't so erotic. It's is more of a wrap-up/conclusion piece for this short series. Happy Halloween!

*

It was Halloween, but this year I was wasn't dressing up. I looked through my uncle's closet for something to put the gun in. I didn't have any pockets and I couldn't walk around with it visible. I had to figure out the best time and place to strike. I moved to my aunt's closet and grabbed one of her empty purses. I put the gun and bullets into the purse, making sure that the gun was ready to go when I was ready to use it.

My first instinct was to kill my parents. They deserved it. They were the worst excuse for parents that I'd ever seen. We lived in a poor neighborhood, they did meth constantly, and they fucked up everything they touched, including me. I knew that they had messed both me and my sister, Abigail up. I also knew that there was no turning back. I grabbed the purse and slung it across my body. It was a cross-body purse that was designed to rest at my hip. I put a jacket of my aunts on over the purse so that it wasn't easily visible.

My heart was racing as I stepped back into the house. The sounds of my cousins being raped filled my senses. I could hear my sister calling for me, screaming as the clowns fucked her ass with various objects.

"Ooh! Try the clown nose!"

"No! No! Don't put that nasty clown nose near me!" Abi screamed.

"How about a clown foot then?"

"Nooo!" she shrieked.

I looked away. I couldn't stand the thought of Abi having to endure any more of this and I was certainly done with this shit. That was why I had a gun. These motherfuckers deserved what they got. I was bringing justice to a situation in which there was no justice. I was doing what I needed to do for survival and in those moments before it all went down, it all made sense. I was saving Abi from having to go through what I had gone through. I was setting us free.

"Why are your clothes back on?" my mother screamed at me when she saw me. Get your ass back over here and get to work. These clowns don't work for free, you know!"

"Mom, have you ever thought that maybe it's wrong to exploit your daughters like this? Have you ever thought about the damage that you are doing to me and Abi? Look around you! Look at how fucked up I am, how fucked up Abi is. Do you think we like fucking our aunt and uncle? Do you think this turns us on? Well, it doesn't!" I screamed the last words with all of my might hoping that she would see how much she had hurt me with her stupid choices.

"Then why do you cum so fucking hard, you little slut?" my mother's words cut me to the core. I could feel my soul bleeding, everything in my life that had ever mattered to me was falling apart with her cruelty. I could see her for what she really was. I knew that she was the reason that everyone in my family was suffering. She was the one that should go.

I fingered my gun through the soft leather of the purse to make sure it was still there. I had my sights set on killing my mother and putting an end to all of this bullshit. I thought about how good it would feel to hurt her. The clowns were coming for me. I could see them all pointing and moving quickly toward me. I reached into my coat and unzipped the brown purse. I pulled the gun out and took aim. I shot the three clowns in front of me and even I was shocked at how good I was with the gun, considering I'd never used it before.

The clowns went down and I couldn't resist pulling a Scooby-Doo style revealing of the captured villain. I unveiled the first clown and was shocked to find that it was my high school P.E. teacher. He had also had Abi as a student. I shuddered a bit as his body slumped to the ground. The next one was another one of our uncles, which didn't shock me. The third one was our next-door-neighbor, Archie. He was an older, balding man.

"What the fuck, Mom? Why was my P.E. teacher gang-raping us?" I demanded to know.

"It's complicated, Janay."

"Mom! Did you take money for these men to fuck us? Is that what's happening here?"

"Baby, we needed to pay the bills somehow. We had mouths to feed. Now put the gun down, child. Put it down, just gently on the ground or you will be in the biggest trouble, young lady. Do you hear me?"

"Janay! Put the gun down!" I could hear my sister screaming from underneath the pile of clowns on top of her. She was even trying to save me while she was being DPed by clown dicks. I loved my sister so much and I knew that what I was about to do was for her. Her screams were getting louder as the slapping of bodies noises increased with equal measure. I knew that I would probably spend the rest of my life in prison, but my little sister Abi would be free.

I aimed the gun at my mother's face, my eyes saying all the things I never had the guts to actually say to her. They narrowed into slits as I let her feel the raw emotion of my pain and suffering. She had never been there for me and now here I was, the one in control. I could make her suffer. I could end her fucking life, just like that. What contribution did she make to society? None. The only things she did was sling dope, smoke dope, and get dope sick. Everything else was just bullshit she did to get more drugs.

I would be putting her out of her misery.

"Janay! Put that gun down! You're scaring me!" she screamed.

"Be fucking scared, bitch!" I shouted, pulling the trigger. "Take it, bitch! Take it!" I screamed as I shot another bullet into her already lifeless body."

"Janay! Nooooo!" Abi was finally able to get up. The clowns were all sprinting away and I wondered who the fuck they actually were. I scanned the clowns for my father, but I wasn't sure which clown was him. Many of them wore the same mask and most of them wore the same curly red wig that my father was wearing. I didn't know if he had seen me kill my mother, but I was sure that if he had that he would kill me the next time he saw me.

"We have to get out of here," Abi was hysterical. She had tears pouring down her cheeks and a face so full of worry that I couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow for what I had done. I had killed our mother and yet I knew why I had done it. I had done it to save Abi but it would mean nothing if I couldn't also get my father.

"No, Abi we have to find Dad so I can kill him too."

"No! I don't want to kill him!" she sobbed.

"Just help me find him."

"No!"

"I'm doing this for you Abi!"

"Then stop! You don't kill people! You're just as deranged as they are now, Janay! No, you're worse! I'm ashamed of you!" she screamed.

"Abi, why don't you go away from here. Go start your own life somewhere, be free!"

"I want to!" she told me.

"Then do it! Go start your new life without us in it."

"Without you?" She looked up at me with the most pathetic eyes, her high cheekbones making her look like a model, even in the awful circumstances. "I don't want to leave you, Janay. I love you. I can't live without you."

"I can't live without you either," I admitted out loud for the first time. I had known it for a while but now I was really feeling it. I was in love with my own sister. I could tell she wanted me to kiss her and so I bent down till my lips touched hers. We shared kisses of comfort as the realization of what I had done began to close in around me.

It took a long time to go to trial. My sister became just like my mother. She told me things that upset me, like how my father told her she was his new wife. She sleeps in his bed with him, fucks him, cooks for him, and does drugs with him. Oh, and she still helps with the family business. She had to or our whole family would have fallen apart. Abi says that we are lucky they were able to get all of the clown dolls away from the scene before they found her body. Now that they've sold all that meth they have an easier time of things, at least for a while.

It didn't take long for the police to discover that I was the one that killed my mother and three other men. I told my story at the trial and I'm relatively certain most of them believed me. They knew that our parents raped us and let other people rape us in exchange for money. Nothing was done about it, but they knew. I guess because we are adults, there's not much the law can do to protect people from their own parents.

Abi visits me a lot in prison. They let us have private visits in which we make out and eat each other out. I still love my sister more than anything and it makes me jealous that my father gets to sleep with her every night while I sleep on a cot in prison. I'm up for parole in ten more years. Since I was so young at the time of the crime I guess I have a shot at getting out of prison someday. In the meantime, I've become a part of the family business too. It turns out meth is worth a shit ton of money in prison and now I'm the most popular woman on the inside. I can make any of these bitches eat my pussy whenever I want. Sometimes I realize that I'm just like my mom as I ride their faces the way she used to ride mine. I realize now that I kind of liked it. I felt close to my mother when she rode my face like that. In fact, I miss my mom a lot and I'm pretty sure it was the meth that made me into the kind of ass clown that kills her own mom.

My father has yet to visit me in prison.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers