Killer Cop Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to reassure him, tell him how great he was, how she'd come like a cannon while he was eating her cunt, to keep him from crying like a baby. His gratitude knew no bounds.

He was back in his suit and tie by the time she cleaned herself up in the bathroom and remade her face. He was suddenly in a hurry. A late appointment. She shrugged, thanked him from the bottom of her heart - although she wasn't really sure why - and left.

It wasn't until she got home, kicked off her ridiculously tall heels and flopped woozily on the sofa that she opened her purse, wanting a cigarette, and found the money. A pair of crisp new fifty dollar bills. It took her several seconds to realize where they'd come from. He'd paid her.

She stared blankly at the engraved paper. A momentary horror washed over her, leaving her bathed in cold sweat and awash in nausea. He'd thought she was a pro. He'd believed the only reason she went with him was for the money.

She swallowed the bile clogging her throat. Her hand shook so wildly that she had trouble finally lighting the cigarette. But the smoke steadied her.

Okay. What's done is done. It was a stupid mistake for him to make. Whores demand their money up front, and almost never work at three in the fucking afternoon in neighborhood bars. It wasn't her fault. She hadn't asked him for a damned thing. She couldn't help it if the asshole mistook her for a woman who fucked for money. She wasn't responsible.

Her shrill giggle shocked her. Well, at least her new clothes were partly paid for. She wasn't going to have to diet the last half of the month away. Just the last week or so. Another raw laugh, half sob this time. Unless, of course, she decided to do another bar or two. There were bound to be more idiots like that one out there.

To Be Continued...

12