Killer Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who?"

"Brenda Brown, if she knows she will tell the truth."

"OK, if you have to, but it is something I'm not real proud of."

Later the following week Joananne called Brenda on the phone and invited her to lunch at the Officer's Club. They had a nice lunch and Jo asked her if she knew why some people referred to her fiancée as 'Killer Mike'.

"Yes I have heard the story a hundred times. But never in front of Mike because he doesn't like that name. I am not sure I should tell you the story, I love the guy and I don't want to hurt him. He is not proud of what they say he did, but what he did was right and he saved a lot of lives including MY husband. I think you should have access to the after action report summary. It may still be classified. It took place in Kuwait during the beginning of Desert Storm. Joananne saw a tear run down Brenda's cheek.

"You really do love Mike don't you?"

"Yes, like a dear brother. I just can't go against his wishes. I like you a lot and I am positive you will feel the same or stronger about him after you hear the story.

"Thank you for being his friend, I love you for it." Said Jo and she put her hand over one of Brenda's hands and gently squeezed it. "I still think I want to know, I will tell him you didn't tell me."

"Thanks, and thanks for the lunch."

"I think we should do it at least once a week."

"Wonderful, my treat next time. OK? Maybe I'll bring my new neighbor, her husband is a light colonel too."

"Fine, just don't tell her I'm a general, just say my future hubby is a light colonel too."

"Good idea, Generals tend to intimidate some people."

"How do you think we get to be generals?"

Back in her office Joanie, as she always thought of herself, sat down at her GI laptop and searched for 'After Action Reports, Kuwait, 1991." She had to search by date Area and service.

After reading a dozen reports she found the one she was looking for. A detachment of a Special Forces company was infiltrated by boat into Kuwait at night. The detachment consisted of one Captain, one 1st Lt. 3 Sgt. and seven other ranks. They were to deploy so as to be able to illuminate a number of targets by the use of laser beams for precision destruction by Air Force and Naval Aircraft.

The detachment was discovered shortly after landing when a Naval vessel accidentally fired a parachute flare that lighted the area they were traversing. They were taken under fire by Iraqi Republican Guard troops in battalion force.

The commanding officer, Capt. Michael Murphy, USA, and his second in command, 1st Lt. David Brown, USA, got the unit under cover in a small partially destroyed building. One man was killed and several wounded by the initial burst of fire from the Iraqi forces.

When the flare sputtered out, Capt. Murphy left Lt. Brown in charge and took Sgt. Leon Burski and executed a flanking maneuver against the Iraqi battalion. Captain Murphy captured an enemy machine gun nest and poured devastating fire into the Iraqi troops. Return fire from small arms and RPGs wounded Capt. Murphy and killed Sgt. Bruski. Capt. Murphy continued firing on the enemy until he exhausted his supply of ammunition.

He then returned to his detachment and exfiltrated them to a new position taking all the wounded with them. Capt. Murphy located the sites for the Laser teams and got all but one ready for the mission. Murphy and Lt Brown took the remaining Laser designator and proceeded to the site to get set up.

The site was a small building and the two men discovered it to be occupied by a squad of 15 Iraqi soldiers. Capt. Murphy left Lt. Brown and entered the building under cover of darkness. Murphy returned to get Brown and they returned to the building. The whole Iraqi squad was dead by knife wound or garrote; killed by Capt. Murphy.

Later that night just, before the mission time a group of 6 Iraqi soldiers entered the building, Lt. Brown was wounded before he and Murphy killed the remaining Iraqis. The raid took place on time and all targets were destroyed completely. In spite of having four gunshot wounds Capt. Murphy carried LT Brown to join the other members of the detachment. Capt Murphy led men of the detachment to recover the bodies of the slain men. He then organized a retreat to a pick up point and brought his whole detachment including the dead and wounded back to safety. The mission was a complete success at a cost of two dead and four wounded including Capt Murphy. Captain Murphy was credited with killing eighteen Iraqi soldiers in hand-to-hand combat and an estimated one hundred eighty with machine gun fire. A rough count was taken by Kuwaiti Forces at a later date and verified by POWs.

General Joananne Roberts sat and cried. She had seen the scars on his body. She knew he had spent months recovering and had endured many surgeries when he got back to the states. What was there for this hero to be ashamed of in his actions? There must be something missing in the story. She had to know what it was. This was the man she loved. She would protect him from further hurt at all costs.

She stood and walked to her rest room. She looked at herself in the mirror. She touched up her make up. She squared her shoulders and walked down the hall to the office of the Commanding General. She entered his outer office and asked if it were possible to see him.

She was ushered right in. He met her as she entered his office, "Jo, girl. You look lovely today. Better than I have ever seen you. How can I help you?"

"Sir, this is sort of a personal problem and I need your help."

"Come over here and sit on the couch with me, what can I do to help you?"

"It's about my Mike, Sir. He was called by a name by a man at the O Club the other night and it upset him. The man called him "Killer Mike Murphy'. That worries me; I hate to see him hurt. I know it has to do with his actions in Kuwait. I have read the reports and see nothing but heroism and bravery. Can you help me?"

"Yes Dear Lady, Mike is every thing you just said. He really has nothing to be ashamed of for what he did there.

Other officers who are jealous started a rumor that he had killed innocent civilians, women and children in Kuwait. An investigation revealed that no such thing had ever happened. Some people had started calling him 'Killer Mike" in admiration of his exploits and others twisted it in a derogatory manner. When he is in my command and I hear this flare up again I make all the officers and men aware that Mike is a true hero and anyone calling him that name will be subject to sever disciplinary actions, including an unsatisfactory fitness report. I haven't heard any reports of that in several years. Who said it, and who did he say it to?"

"I don't know who he was but he said it to me. He was a large black man and he wanted to dance with me and Mike introduced me as Brigadier General Roberts and himself as Colonel Mike Murphy. The man said, "'Killer Mike Murphy'? And Mike looked as if he had been slapped in the face."

"Jo, Mike is one of my favorite people. Ask a couple of guys who were there and saw everything. Ask LCOL David Brown, Ask Sgt. Major Sean O'Bannon. They will die for him in a heartbeat. No girl, just love him and know he did no wrong, it just isn't in the guy."

"OH! General, I know that, I just want to protect him. I hated seeing that look in his eyes."

"If you find out who the guy was let me know. Did you mention it to Dave Brown?"

"No! I don't think I did, I did say something to Brenda, his wife. How can I thank you for talking with me."

"Honey, just love and take care of Mike. I know he will love and take care of you,"

After they settled in the den of Joanie's house that evening, sipping a drink before dinner, Mike turned to his love and said, "Did you talk to Brenda today?"

"Yes I did, dear, the girl loves you deeply, and you can do no wrong in her eyes. She told me to go look it up because she loved you too much to tell me. So I did it. I found out you are an even bigger hero than I thought. I am so proud of you. I didn't find you had done one thing to be embarrassed about. I talked to the Big Man. He gave me the straight scoop about my man. You are his hero too. He said I have his permission to punch out anyone who calls you Killer Mike. I told him that I wouldn't have to. I know that any one who says that to you is either ignorant or too stupid to pour piss out of a boot. That is how I feel about the whole thing.

"Shit I got a medal for just being stubborn. I wouldn't leave a little firefight because all my people weren't clear. No bravery involved, I was just being a bitch. Oh! Mike, I just don't know how to tell you how proud I am to be your woman. I love you so damned much. Now kiss me."

Mike took her in his arms and kissed her. He picked her up and he carried her into the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. He rapidly started removing his clothes. He was surprised when she pulled the lovely flowing caftan she was wearing over her head and threw it in a chair. She lay back on the bed totally nude. He grinned and jumped on the bed and rolled on top of her. She spread her legs and giggled. "What, no foreplay tonight?"

"You want foreplay? Then foreplay you get." He put her legs over his shoulders and dove into her pussy. His tongue quickly brought her to a really good orgasm. Her juices flowed as he sucked, lapped and licked every thing he could reach. She was moaning and mewing while she jerked and shook. He raised his head. "I'll start on the foreplay in a minute." Her hands grabbed his head and pulled him up over her, "Now! Fuck me right now!" She reached and found his erection and pulled him into her. She was thrusting her pelvis up at him and he slipped right inside her.

"Oh my God, How I love that, you feel so damned good inside me. I just can't do without you for very long. I have waited all day for this. Give me your babies, put them deep inside me. Don't make them wiggle too far. Yes, YES! Ahhhhhhh YESSS! Mike, my dear Mike, ohhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Oh! Shit!"

"What girl! What's wrong?"

"Damned, I wanted to try doing your cock like you have been teaching me. I have been thinking about your sweet cock all day long. Dreaming of how he would feel in my mouth. I was going to really love him. Damn."

"Sweetie, why don't you just start on him anyway. Your talking about it has me half hard again now."

"Let me see! Ah! Yes! Here he comes, and he is hard. Wow!"

Several weeks later Joanie and Mike and Brenda and Dave sat in the Officer's Club having drinks waiting for dinner to be served. Mike grinned at the three other people, "I heard from a friend in Washington this afternoon just before I left the office. He said I have been selected for bird Colonel. Dave, I asked about you, he said they didn't select anyone from the bottom half of the seniority list."

Jo said, "Shit, I heard the same thing, you just stole my big surprise, Darling, I guess it will be about two months before you make grade, they are doing it so fast now. My last promotion took six months. I'm so proud and happy for you my love I just don't know what to say."

Dave shook Mike' hand and Brenda hurried to him and kissed him with tears coursing down her cheeks. Joanie just smiled at Brenda. She knew love when she saw it. She glanced across the dance floor and saw the big black man who she had danced with a couple of weeks before. The man walked up to the table and asked Joananne to dance with him. She smiled at him and asked him to sit with them for a moment. He pulled a chair over beside Joananne and smiled cockily at all of them. Jo looked at him. "My, you are a big guy, aren't you? The other night you called this sweet man beside me 'Killer Mike.' Exactly what did you mean by that?"

"Well I have heard he doesn't like the nickname and I thought I would see if I could get a rise out of him."

"Looking at you I would guess you have never been in combat. Have you?"

"Er, ah, No, I haven't."

"What is your name and rank?"

"Maurice LaBlanc, 2nd Lieutenant."

"I thought as much. This man you wanted to get a rise out of is an old beat up soldier who could kill you in a heartbeat. On the day he was given the name "Killer" in admiration by his troops, he is credited with killing eighteen Iraqi Soldiers in hand-to-hand combat with a knife, he was already wounded, a few minutes earlier he had killed about two hundred other Iraqis with a machine gun he had captured from other Iraqis he had killed. He carried this man sitting with us, who was gravely wounded for almost a mile while he had four bullet wounds himself. What in the hell makes you eligible to make any comment on his bravery? You are not fit to wipe the sweat from his balls. If I ever hear of you speaking of him in any kind of slighting way I will personally kick your gonads up around your ears. I am Brigadier General Roberts and you had better bet your black ass I can do it. Good night and don't bother asking me to dance again."

She turned her back on the man and patted Mike's hand. "I can't wait to get in your pants tonight."

Dave was struggling not to fall out of his chair. Everyone within earshot was laughing at the big black as he strode rapidly away. Dave started clapping and everyone around joined in. When the noise was over Dave smiled at Mike, "I guess nobody better talk nasty about you or Mama bear will rip their heads off. Wow!"

"He is my man, I am the only person who can bitch at him."

"Shit!" Said Mike, "I am going to be walking on egg shells from now on, I don't want her mad at me."

The General leaned over towards him and said, "Sweetheart, I could never really be angry with you. You are my soul mate. I love you."

Two weeks later Mike was on an inspection trip to Mississippi and called Joananne on her cell phone, they talked for a few minutes and agreed to meet at the O'Club for dinner, he wouldn't be getting in until about nine and would meet her there.

Mike walked in the club and looked around for her. He had seen her car outside and knew she was there. She wasn't on the dance floor or in the bar or dinning room. He walked out on the veranda and saw only a few couples standing close together talking. Then he turned and saw Jo kissing the big black guy, Lablanc. He felt as if he had been cold cocked. He staggered and turned and walked out of the club. He walked to the Batchelor Officer's Quarters where he still kept a room and a few of his things. He sat and stared at the wall. He had no doubt about what he had seen. He got out a bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a tumbler half full. Two minutes later it was empty. He filled it up the next time and it lasted no longer. He sat on the bed and cried. He fell back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. His cell phone rang for a long time, and then his room phone rang and rang.

In the morning he dressed in a clean uniform and went to the commanding generals office and requested to see him. He was in the office for about ten minutes. When he left he caught a base bus to the main gate, then got a cab to Joananne's house. There was no one there he was inside for ten minutes and then came out and got in his car and drove off.

General Roberts entered her office a little late that morning looking haggard and tired. Her secretary handed her a list of calls. The Commanding General wanted to see her in his office ASAP. Brenda Brown wanted her to call as soon as she got in. LCOL Brown wanted her to call him when she could. A Sergeant Major Sean O'Bannon had called three times.

She went to the CG's office and was shown right in. He met her at the door. "What happened between you and Mike?"

"I don't know for sure. I can only think of one thing, I hope I am wrong. I have looked for him all night long. How do you know something was wrong?"

"He was sitting outside my Office when I got here this morning, he handed me a request for an immediate transfer to a combat unit in Iraq. I asked him why and he just said he wanted it. I said I would have to consider it, then he handed me his letter of resignation of his commission effective midnight last night. I asked him to think it over. He said he had thought about it. He turned around and walked out. I am putting him on leave." Jo sat on a chair and sobbed. She stood, "I have to find him." And ran from the office. She went to her office and sat at her desk and thought. She heard a commotion out side her office and her door burst open and Brenda Brown stormed in. "What the fuck did you do to that dear man. He has gone crazy."

Joan sobbed, "I know! God help me I know." Jo's secretary entered an said "General, A Sergeant Major O'Bannon is on the phone and says it is very important he talk to you right away."

Joanie picked up the phone. "This is General Roberts, how can I help you?" She heard a gruff voice say "Mam"am I have LCOL Murphy in my custody. He is as drunk as a skunk and is going to get himself in serious trouble. Can you help or are you the problem?"

She dropped into her chair. "Hold the line for a second Sarnmajor, please."

She looked at Brenda with tears running down her cheeks and handed her the phone. "Here maybe you can handle this better than I can."

Brenda grabbed the phone and said, "Sean, this is Brenda Brown, is he OK. Right! Keep him there no matter what! We will be there soon." She looked at Jo. "Thank God Girl, he's OK. Tell me what happened right now."

"I am not positive, I was supposed to meet him at the club last night at nine and he never showed up. I called everywhere trying to find him with no luck. The only thing I can think of is that he might have seen me kissing that Lieutenant LaBlanc out on the deck. LaBlanc came up to me and wanted to talk to me in private so we went outside and me begged my forgiveness for the way he had acted and told me he wanted to apologize to Mike too. We talked for a while and he told me a bunch of his buddies bet him he couldn't get a kiss from me and didn't tell him whom I was. The poor guy was practically in tears, he was afraid he had ruined his career and wanted to know how he could redeem himself. I laughed at him and told him to be more careful in the future. I said, "Here you win your bet." and gave him a nice kiss on the lips and shook his hand. He wiggled like a puppy and ran off to tell his buddies. It was nothing, less than nothing."

"It wasn't nothing to poor Mike if he saw it, remember, he caught his wife cheating on him three times or more. God knows what he thought. I thought he would never trust another woman. Are you coming with me?"

"I don't believe you can stop me."

Brenda dragged Joananne out the door. "Hold my calls," the general yelled as they left. Brenda called Dave and told him to meet them at O'Bannon's house.

There were several cars in front of the O'Bannon Quarters on the base. The Commanding General was there. Mrs. O'Bannon was handing Mike a cup of coffee when they walked in. She ran to Brenda and hugged and kissed her. They cried for moment then Mrs. O'Bannon took Joananne's hand pulled her to a bedroom. She looked at the Officer, "General, I had a long heart to heart talk with Mike. He loves you with all his heart. He has been hurt too many times. I do not know exactly what he saw but he thinks he saw you kissing another man. IF you are going to hurt him again I'll kick your butt, general or not. He saved my Sean's life, I owe him mine." Tears ran from her eyes. Jo sat on the bed and cried, she looked up at Mrs. O'Bannon. "I love Mike with all my heart, what he saw was a stupid mistake, my mistake, it meant so little to me that I never realize how it could hurt him. I didn't know he was there but I still might have done it. It was less than nothing to me, it was sort of a joke and a playful kiss. Not a speck of sexual feeling or intent was there. I have always told him exactly how I have felt about everything, I have never even told him a little fib or white lie. If I can get him to think about it I know he will know it is true."