Killing a Cat - Big Bang Theory

Story Info
This is a story of an extra ordinary Indian woman a wife.
42.3k words
3.43
24.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

This is a slow, real slow story of love, sex, friendship, husband wife relationship, revenge, selfishness and selflessness. I have tried to build a character of an outstanding Indian woman in this story. Some of you may not like it and find it too slow. Such readers may not go further. Some may not agree with the behavior of the characters. Like it or not, do give me your bouquets and brickbats in the form of your comments. Those who are my good timetested readers; I urge them not to miss the end of the story.

I am Dipak. These incidents happened some years ago when I was a Sales Development Manager in a private software development company. I was performing quite well achieving my targets regularly. I could well boast to be the top performer in our company and that meant my Boss Mr. Somendra was very happy with me. I thought I had a good chance to get promoted soon.

My Boss was the owner of the medium sized software developing company. Mr. Somendra (he was called Som by his close ones) was a dynamic, efficient, bright and hard working young first generation entrepreneur. He graduated from India and did his post Grad in USA, where he worked for some years and decided to set up a startup company in India. His venture started off with a great success and very soon the company built up quite a reputation for its products and services.

A startup has liabilities and my Boss managed the company so well that we started to earn enough to serve the debt well soon enough. It looked like the company would soon turn cash surplus paying off all liabilities.

There was a reason for my success. I and my Boss had excellent working relationship with tremendous synergy that delighted our clients. I had full faith, nay almost blind faith in my Boss. My Boss deserved it too. He was a sales man cum businessman par excellence. Our company made special application software and the Boss was not only master in selling our products but had an extra ordinary skill to build customer confidence by his superb understanding of customer needs, reservations, expectations and most of all delightful satisfaction. He was also a proficient technical person that guided his technical team so closely that the team not only understood exactly what the client wanted but was able to deliver the solutions in record time.

My Boss knew well to which clients he could sell which specific product. He had a knack to anticipate customer pain areas before the customer expressed them. By the time a customer was faced with a problem, my Boss was ready to offer the solution. This enthralled our customers and gave them no reason to look elsewhere. The price was the last consideration. That was an extraordinary achievement in a fiercely competitive market. Our company was gradually building a reputation and was negotiating some plum international contracts. Our company's sales and profits were rising.

My Boss was a life to our team of employees. He knew how to look after, motivate, drive and enthuse us to get the results that he desired. We were all working day and night to meet our targets, because of which our deliveries and services were on or before time.

I and my Boss enjoyed full mutual trust. The Boss was quite tall, fairly well built, had muscular body, big chest, broad shoulders and impressive, charming (almost heart stealing), enthusiastic, colorful (amorous) and spontaneous personality. He won people's hearts, particularly female hearts in no time. If I say that female staff members and other female members of clients were quite charmed by him; that would be a gross understatement.

His wife was a daughter of a very wealthy business man. She met my Boss through the initiative of her father and they got married after a brief introduction.

I had joined the company for more than a year by then. I had never had an opportunity to introduce my wife Dipa to my Boss until one evening. It was a New Year bash where I went with my wife. We reached quite early. It was unusual sight to find my Boss sitting alone among a few who had reached early. The moment my Boss saw me, he came up and shook my hands. I introduced my wife Dipa to my Boss. He told us that his wife was not in town.

As soon as I introduced my wife to my Boss, my wife Dipa suddenly burst out laughing pointing a finger at my Boss. We were all puzzled. I asked her why she was laughing. She pointed out to my Boss and said laughing, "Dipak, can you believe it? When you told me about your Boss, I expected to meet a grey haired stubborn old nerd. Your Boss turns out to be a much younger, taller, muscular, big and a very handsome man like a film star, instead."

I was flabbergasted at my wife's such rather awkward comment. I was afraid lest my Boss felt offended with her remark. However, I was relieved to see the Boss laughing out loud. He held my wife's hand and said, "I am indeed thankful to you for calling me handsome and I am sorry to disappoint you that I am not an old, stubborn grey haired nerd. However, I expect to fulfill your expectations one day not in a far too distant future; if I keep working the way I do.

Dipa continued laughing and said, "God bless you a long youthful life. I would rather you be as young and handsome as you are for a long time."

Boss was impressed with Dipa's charm, intelligence and her sensual persona. He could barely take his eyes off her beautiful and sexy body. She won the heart of my Boss in the first meeting. He was so impressed with her wit and presence of mind that he sat with her for much longer than usual. My Boss was known to spend his time hardly with persons who are not relevant to his business. It was opposite with my wife Dipa. I called her a chatter box. She just needed a brief introduction to get going.

As the Boss kept talking with Dipa on a range of issues, his face expressions kept changing from surprise to bewilderment to great respect. It was obvious that he was taken in not only by my wife's beauty and sensuality but also her wide range of knowledge and her grip on management and corporate issues.

My Boss came to me and congratulated me for having been blessed with such an extraordinary person as my wife. He told me that he saw in my wife Dipa an efficient administrator, capable motivator, excellent planner and a wonderful co-coordinator / manager. He felt sad that she was not in the corporate world. He said if she was, she could have been somewhere by now. My Boss listed out my wife's Dipa's list of capabilities. I found to my utter surprise that in spite of having lived with her for many years, I was blissfully ignorant or indifferent about them.

The party hall started filling up as invitees started trickling in. Off and on during the party, I saw my Boss drifting back to my wife Dipa for some chat or the other. They kept on talking about business management, employee's motivational programs for higher productivity etc. I was privy to some of the conversations. However, I left them talking for quite a while to meet other friends, during most of their conversation.

It was a surprise for me to see that my wife talked to my Boss for such a long time and with so much intensity like she had never done with me. My Boss was impressed with not only with Dipa's depth of knowledge on various subjects but also with her innocent laughter, her genuineness, maturity and most of all, her sensual beauty and figure combined with typical Indian female like shyness.

My wife Dipa was in her prime. Her youthful sensuality was in full bloom. As a feminine instinct, perhaps she knew how to pronounce it in a subtle way. That could also be partly due to her innate sense of making things beautiful without showing extravagance all around her. She was about 26-27 at that time. We had just been married for 3 to 4 years. Dipa was not just beautiful; her style, walk, gestures, dress sense, the way she looked and her sweet modulated voice exhibited her sexiness. She had round looking face with thin, dark, and chisel sharp eyelids and eyebrows. Her eyes looked sweet yet watchful. She looked so sexy when she half smiled with her pouting lips and with her twitching of eyebrows.

Her cheeks bloomed naturally like rose petals. They were filled just right. Not too heavy not just depressed. Smooth cheek bones. A lock of her hair curled below her ears and a loose bunch of her hair spread careful over her shoulder and coming in front a little over her breasts gave her the look of a seductress that often sliced the heart of romantic men around her. Her thick dark hair extended right to her hips when left untied. She however, kept them tied in different attractive and (I thought) seductive styles. She looked somewhat like Pariniti Chopra a Bollywood actress, well filled only where a woman should be.

Dipa had slim waist line but her plum full breasts filled so beautifully and adequately that defied her body frame size. Her two globes protruded out of her blouse so blatantly and prominently that no one could avoid noticing them. They were not just full, they were pointed and erect. They stood up defying gravity. They did not really need a bra. It was impossible for her to hide them. Dipa tried hard initially to hide them to prevent onlookers from eyeing them temptingly, gave up finally being not able to do so.

Her flexible and curving waistline, sloping down from her breasts to her navel and then rising again down to her buttocks and pubic area followed by her shapely thighs presented breath taking view and compulsorily hardened men's boners. Whether she wore sari or more revealing dresses, such as leggings or hip hugging jeans; her figure was eminently visible in varying degrees enough to attract attention of male organs. In case of tight hugging dresses, men could not move their focus from between her legs, her derriere and the pinnacles of her bulbous breasts.

Dipa's family upbringing was at best modest. After graduation, Dipa did a diploma course in Beauty and wellness and worked for some time with a famous makeup artist as an assistant. While working part time, she did her masters in management. Her company worked with a film studio and did make up of actors. She was expert at transforming a girl's personality with different makeup. However, she got an opportunity to join a management company. She worked in the management company initially as a secretary. She rapidly rose from the Secretary to the position of Manager in three Years. After marriage, she had to resettle at Lucknow with me and she decided to be a housewife and left the job.

She did not like old and somber songs. She loved jazzy modern songs and loved dancing to them. She even danced to slow and sometimes morose songs care freely. I loved to watch her dance. She enjoyed dancing, exercising, going out, watching movies and taking fast paced long walks. All the same, she was far from a conventional so called fast paced modern girl. She preferred to be a good normal house wife albeit with modern outlook.

She had to wear shorts and tank tops when exercising and doing yoga. She was naturally talkative and enjoyed talking; some times more than what I considered was necessary. She laughed out freely suddenly while talking at the slightest pretext. Her laughter was innocent and infectious.

I was as much impressed with my wife as I was with my Boss. I had blind faith in my wife too. She was also very obedient and never went against my decisions. Well, it was not very often that I had to decide on any issue. She took most of the decisions in our life, which was ok with me, because I had an implicit faith in her wisdom. Our life was going on smoothly.

She was a fanatic as far as cleanliness and order was concerned. That was why our home was always spick and span. Any one causing disorder and messing up even slightly, would invite her wreath.

In that New Year eve party, the club had arranged a famous music group and there was a dance program to go with it. The do was organized in a big farm house. My Boss apart from being a romantic energetic man was also a wonderful dancer. The Boss came to where Dipa and I were sitting; as if accidentally and said "Hello" to us. The Boss extended his arms to invite my wife Dipa to dance with him.

Dipa smiled affirmatively and without delay got into my Boss's arms giving me a mischievous wink. I heard her say modestly and demurely, "I do not know dancing."

Boss said, "No problem. Not many people dancing here know dancing. Besides, you are smart. You will learn fast. I shall teach you."

My Boss whisked away Dipa in one swift motion. The pair was really worth watching. My Boss was tall, comparatively huge and solid. Dipa in contrast was average height, thin and can be called frail except her well filled solid boobs under her blouse and bra and pretty shapely ass. She looked almost like a toy in Boss's arms. Her thick and long hair swirled as Boss zoomed her around in his arms.

I saw that Dipa was indeed a fast learner. My Boss had to explain the steps just once and Dipa picked up those steps as if she had been doing them for ages. While dancing, Boss quite frequently kept speaking in Dipa's ears. In the process he had to get very close to her, pulling Dipa's body really close to his body.

I saw Dipa laughing out innocently and nodding her head in affirmation hearing my Boss's jokes or whatever he said into my wife's ears. Occasionally she also pressed her mouth to Boss's ears and spoke something while they danced. She had to rise on her toes first few times. Later Boss picked her up in his arms to make her speak to him in his ears. She told me later that the Boss asked her to dance freely without being vulgar. He asked her not to worry too much about grinding of their bodies.

It was obvious to me that my Boss made no bones of taking my wife into his arms very tightly close and making point to point contacts and rubbing his body with her, particularly the pelvic region and her pronounced breasts. Their thighs ground often with each other. Dipa took al sportingly, which showed to me that she was quite at ease with the Boss.

Dipa seemed to have no qualms of my Boss's closeness and body contacts as she danced like a perfect dancer in a few minutes of their starting. In no time, it was she who made my Boss follow her steps. Dipa had learned some western dancing in her college days and I could see that she was putting the knowledge to good use. When Dipa and my Boss danced to the rhythm of Salsa dance, all the other participants stepped aside to watch my wife Dipa go through dance with my Boss. Dipa was in full flow by then. In fact she was leading my Boss rather the Boss leading her. She had become star of the show when the music stopped, as evidenced by thunderous applause she received from all including my Boss. She had that graceful blush acknowledging thunderous applause she received.

When the dance was over, the Boss came to me holding my wife's hand and said, "Dipak you are a very lucky bloke to have Dipa as your wife. Besides being a natural dancer; she is a genuine and beautiful person." Then turning to Dipa he said, "Dipa, you have rejuvenated me. I never imagined that I could ever dance like this. It would not be wrong to say that I did not tech you the dance steps. In fact, it was you who taught me the dance today. Not just the dance, you taught me the steps of life. You taught me baby, how to live."

I was baffled at my Boss's profusely showering praises on my wife. Until that day, even I did not know that my wife had such wonderful qualities.

Dipa blushed hearing my Boss's commendations and said modestly, "Sir, you are a wonderful dancer and also a very good teacher. You taught a complete novice like me how to dance. Believe me sir; I never danced like this with anyone. If anyone deserves credit, it is you sir."

My Boss turned to me and said, "Dipak, your wife Dipa is like a flash of lightening of life. She is so quick, capable and sensuous that she has the ability to inject life into a dead body. I have never danced like this earlier. I would never have been able to dance like this today. The credit for this beautiful dance is all hers."

Boss must be constantly wondering what kind of a woman Dipa was. She turned red at times, laughing like a child innocently at the smallest pretext. The next moment Dipa talked like a seasoned professional on serious business matters and offered pin point and very logical sounding solutions on complex issues.

He was so impressed with my wife's professional competence that he told me that he would not take my wife's opinions lightly on business matters. He said she had such an in-depth knowledge of Indian laws and commercial situations that if her ideas were applied, a sick business could quickly turn around to while a struggling business could flourish. Dipa had such capability that would put to shame many highly paid executives in the business he said. I was taken aback with Boss's profusely praising my wife. I never doubted her competence, but such profuse praise from my Boss was beyond my comprehension.

The Boss asked me several times about Dipa in the office almost every day. He would not stop praising her each time she came up in our talk.

My Boss invited us home for dinner one evening. It was probably my Boss's birthday or some such occasion. He kept it under the wrap and told us only when we asked him repeatedly after we reached his house. Dipa and I met his wife for the first time there. I was surprised by the striking likeness between my wife Dipa's face and Boss's wife's. Her name was Shikha.

Their face resembled quite a lot. If you see both of them together, at the first sight you could easily get confused by the likeness of their faces. However, there were certain subtle differences too. Dipa was more filled at the right places, more curvaceous, smiling all the time and slightly slimmer than Boss's wife. Both were almost as tall. As compared to my wife's ripe and shapely bosom, Boss's wife had smaller chest. Her breasts matched with her lean frame.

I learnt from my wife that Boss's wife propped up her breasts by wearing heavily padded bra. Boss's wife had rather poor sense of clothing. She wore heavy expensive ornaments which did not match her body and persona. She had poor sense of matching and design. I felt that perhaps she did not deliberately get ready because she wanted to show us that we were not very welcome.

She did not seem very pleased receiving us that evening and she did not make any effort to hide her feelings. On the contrary Boss's rather middle aged servant treated us better.

Boss's was a fairly big house with four or five bedroom duplex rooms with a lounge and a lawn with flowers and a few trees. Boss's wife disappeared into her room after saying a very formal and insincere sounding "Hi", leaving slightly embarrassed Boss with us. That was the only word we heard from her through that evening. When she went away she did not care to speak or say anything. She did not look happy that we were invited by the Boss.

When Dipa saw Boss making tea for us, she quickly got up, went into the kitchen and made tea for us. Boss served us some biscuits. Dipa stood up to serve us. Dipa had worn a deep neck short blouse and embroidered net bra with frills, which displayed her ample cleavage. She had taken care to cover them with a scarf over her chest. When she bent to pour tea in Boss's cup, her scarf covering her chest slipped down and her cleavage was eminently visible in front of Boss's eyes.

Boss's eyes were glued into that gap and I could see bewildered expressions on his face seeing a big cleavage right in front of his feasting eyes. My wife's plum breasts looked as if they were impatient to jump out of the bra any moment. When Dipa noticed the target of Boss's eyes, she hurriedly covered up her chest with the scarf.

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers