Killing Daddy Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you two play together often?" asked Honey, once the evening had been paid for.

"More than you might think," said the taller man, Ted was what he went by, "we've been friends for years, went into the same business together."

"Since we've not had much time to date, we've kind of taken to sampling the local talent," added Sam, with a nice smile. "and so far, this seems to be the best we've found."

"How sweet of you to say so," said Anastasia, beginning to remove her low-cut white lace blouse.

"Would you ladies like to accompany us to the theater for a show?" asked Sam. "I hear the local production troupe is an undiscovered treasure."

"It is!" exclaimed Honey, "I've seen the show they're doing now and it's great. I'm not so sure we're dressed for the theater though," she said looking down at her tiny skirt and calf high white boots.

"You look perfect," replied Ted, "there is a rather long scene in the production dealing with ladies of the evening, and dressing as the characters in the play is all the rage right now. You'll fit in beautifully."

So, off they went to see the play. The men had hired a limousine for the evening with a well stocked bar even though the girls drank very little. The girls enjoying the attentions their gentlemen paid them, for once not quite feeling like prostitutes. The play was as good as the reviews, and true to their clients predictions little attention was paid to their dress other than the approving looks of the other patrons, at least the men in the crowd. During the intermission the girls were flirted with heavily by three or four very well dressed men, and they were given business cards discretely with the permission of their clients.

"By all means," said Ted, when he was asked if he would mind, "a working girl needs to keep up interest."

Following the intermission, they returned to their assigned seats and as the house lights dimmed, hands began to move toward the short skirts. Honey squirmed a little closer to Ted as his soft hand inched up her thigh, stroking the firm flesh, while opening her legs wider to accommodate him. Anastasia had her hand between Sam's legs, feeling the satisfying bulge in his pants, helping him to unfasten the fly. Finally releasing his cock from it's confines, she slowly stroked the length of it, touching it very lightly. Looking carefully around her, she bent down as though having dropped something, and sucked his rigid meat deep into her mouth. For only a few seconds she sucked hard on his pole, her hard tongue teasing the tip, giving him a taste of what was to come later. It was enough to convince him as his hips thrust up at her mouth, his hands stroking her beautiful red head. Releasing him, she rose up and smiled into his half closed eyes while grasping him again with a soft hand. "I think this is going to be a great evening," she whispered into his ear.

The limousine ride back to the hotel was a flurry of sexual encounters from the time the girls climbed into the big car. Both men helped the ladies into the back of the car with a helping hand to their naked bottoms, fingers sliding into warm vaginas. Once inside with the door closed and divider in place, the girls went to work in earnest, opening trousers for the prizes inside. As the two men sat in the seat, the girls kneeled in front of them, sucking the well hardened cocks presented to them, moaning in delight, their heads bobbing almost in unison.

Ted pulled Honey's shoulders up, "I've got to have some of those beautiful breasts," he whispered, pulling her blouse high. Squeezing her firm mounds together, she shoved his big cock between them, and began slowly riding his pole, watching in glee as it appeared from between her tits. Each time it did, she gave the head a little lick, flicking the tiny opening, nipping at it, sucking at it.

Next to her, Anastasia continued to take Sam's big cock into her mouth, deeper and deeper until she had taken it all into her throat, pausing for a moment, giving him the full effect of her expertise. Grasping her head, he pulled her close, thrust hard and then released her.

"If you do that too many more times I'm going to come, and I don't want to do that quite yet," he groaned at her.

"Not to worry Sam," she replied, "I haven't met the man I couldn't get hard again in under ten minutes."

They were back at the hotel by this time and the four wasted no time heading for the huge room the men had engaged. Before the door had even opened, Honey's blouse was in Ted's back pocket, and Anastasia's skirt was pulled up to her waist as Sam carried her into the room, his mouth suckling on a firm breast, flicking the hard nipple, while she stroked his head lovingly. Kicking the door shut, Ted scooped Honey into his arms and lay her gently onto the big bed, rolling her tiny skirt up to her taut belly, exposing her silver maned mound, spread her legs wide and gently inserted his tongue into the folds of her wet gash, licking her tasty juices, teasing her hard clit. She arched her back, shoving her mound into his face, begging for more. His tongue was long and it dug deep into her warm, moist nest, touching the deep recesses, and then tracing the outer lips, teasing the clit once again. His hands found her breasts, kneaded them gently, rolling the taut nipples between his fingers. Her hands went to his head, stroking his longish hair, pulling him gently into her hot thighs, forcing his tongue deeper into her, she began to quiver, a climax beginning to well up inside her.

Across the room, Anastasia was leaning against the wall, her strong legs wrapped tightly around Sam's waist, her head flung back, red hair a crimson mist against the white wall, his big cock buried deep in her tender womb, his mouth sucking a big breast, while she bounced on his stiff pole, forcing him ever deeper into her wanton body. Her cries of delight drove him, as he held her tightly in his strong arms, pulling her down onto his iron hard member. She knew that very quickly he would come and she wanted to hold him off for a while yet, so she pushed him away gently. "Not yet, lover, I want this to be very special for you," she whispered. He let her down onto the floor and she flicked his hard cock with a finger. Once and then again until it finally deflated. She then got down on all fours, doggie style, and looking up at him with a smile said, "Pick a hole and fill it."

Sam considered the options for a second and knelt at her head, his now deflated cock in his hand, and fed it into her sensuous mouth. Her lips closed over the wet head of it, her tongue darting around the angry tip, flicking the tiny opening. In a matter of a minute his cock had regained it's former size, forcing it's way into her willing mouth without him having to move.

From the bed, Ted could see Anastasia's firm bottom swaying back and forth as she sucked at Sam's giant prick. Hating to see such a beautiful thing going to waste, he scooped Honey into his arms and stood her behind Anastasia, knelt in front of her and returned his mouth to her luscious cunt as his cock found Anastasia's. Sliding it firmly into her, he began a slow rhythm, matching the Russian's movements. Honey grasped his head firmly, keeping his hungry mouth where it belonged. She wasn't about to miss a single climax from this talented tongue. And climax she did, time and time again, her vagina quivering from his tongue fucking. She could hardly stand, her legs were so weak, but still she held him, forcing him deeper into her insatiable body. As she cried out in her passion, Ted could take no more. He began to climax, his thick load of come squirting deep into the sucking well of Anastasia's cunt, as she squirmed, shoving her tight ass hard against his hips, taking all he had to give, wanting more. Her moans of pleasure vibrating across the giant cock in her mouth giving Sam sensations he had never felt before, he grasped her beautiful face in his hands, holding her firmly, began to climax deep into her mouth, squirting into her throat. He tried pulling away from her, but she followed his hips, sucking him ever deeper, twisting and turning her head like a wild thing, her wet hair sticking to his belly as she continued to take him, swallowing again and again as her mouth filled with his semen, reaching out with one hand, pulling his thigh closer to her until he stopped squirting into her, climaxing all the while. Catching her breath, she continued to suck at him until his cock deflated and he collapsed onto the floor. Honey too could take no more, and rolled Ted onto his back, then sat on his chest. Sliding down his body, she lay on top of him, his face in her hands. "Thank you," she said sweetly, "that was incredible. I love a man with a good tongue."

Grabbing Sam by the arm Anastasia began pulling the exhausted man toward the big bed. "Come on," she said, tugging at him, "I told you ten minutes to get you hard again, and that leaves me with only six minutes left. I try to never go back on my word."

"Really, I won't hold you to it," he begged.

"It's a matter of honor with me," she replied, grinning, still tugging at him until he finally went with her to the bed. She lay him down on his back, and once again took his cock head into her mouth, and began stroking the shaft with both hands while holding it erect with her sucking lips. Feeling a stirring, she increased motion of her hands and sucked him a little deeper. More stirring, and she brought her hips up to meet his, held his still limp prick in her hands and rubbed the giant head of it between her cunt lips, pushing it little by little into her aching vagina, sucking him into her with powerful muscle contractions. "Do you feel my wet cunt, Sam?" she asked in a quiet voice, "Can you feel your big cock inside me, giving me such pleasure? Does it feel good to be inside me? I love feeling your cock in me, stretching my pussy, filling me up. I want you to come inside me. I want you in my ass. I want you to fill my ass with your come." He was hard again, with two minutes to spare!

Anastasia's words had had the same effect on Ted as well, that and Honey's mouth as she had begun to suck him. Honey could taste his salty come, could taste Anastasia's sweet juices still lingering on his hard cock as she took more and more of him into her hungry throat while she knelt in front of him. Suddenly, he pulled out of her, bent to kiss her, and then whispered to her his desires. Honey obediently turned around, her pert ass facing him as he knelt behind her and fed his throbbing member into her warm vagina. With powerful muscle contractions his big cock began to move inside her, trying to lift her off of the floor as it danced and jerked. Honey too knew that game and began to counter him with her own talented movements, drawing him deeper inside her with her sucking cunt. Anyone watching them would have thought there was nothing happening between them. Their eyes closed, sweat began pouring from the couple as they continued their motionless sex.

On the bed above them, Anastasia too had gotten on to her arms and knees, presenting Sam with her beautiful round ass. Reaching behind her, she spread apart the twin globes, opening the way for his big cock to skewer her. Gritting her teeth as he began shoving the rubbery head into her tortured anus, the tears began to well up in her eyes from the pain. Determined to take him, she pushed back against his relentless pressure, relaxing her tight hole as much as she could until she could feel his thick cock head enter her. He stopped the pressure, allowing her to become used to the size of him. Soon she began to squeeze him with her sphincter muscles, a signal that she was ready for more. Again he pushed into her, and again she pushed back, taking more and more of his prodigious cock into her ravaged ass, stopping every inch or two in order to let her become accustomed to him. Soon they felt their hips meet, and Anastasia wriggled her pert ass hard against him, making sure that she had him all.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"You wouldn't have gotten this far if I wasn't," she said sweetly, "Just take it easy for a little while, 'cause you're awfully damn big."

"I'll be gentle," he promised, easing the big cock out of her slowly, and then sliding back inside her gently with a smooth, long stroke.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as he continued his slow ravage of her beautiful ass, "that's beginning to feel very nice," and she began once again to meet his thrusts with her own. Harder she thrust against him, straining to take him all with every stroke, loving the feeling as he filled her rectum with his hard pole. Soon she was slamming her ass hard into his hips, begging him to give her more, while he held her thighs tightly, pulling her roughly into him.

"Fuck me harder!" she begged loudly, her voice low and intimidating, "Make my ass come, pleeeese, harder!

His strokes became faster and harder as he came closer and closer to his raging climax, but Anastasia didn't care about how he felt. All she cared about was the giant pole skewering her tender ass, and the feelings of intense pleasure it gave her as it rammed unmercifully into her body. She could feel the giant thing invading her intestines. She knew that when he did finally come she would be filled like never before.

She had her legs wrapped around his thighs now, pulling his cock as deep into her as she could possibly get it, not letting go, her cunt quivering in climax. Her head shaking from side to side, breasts swaying sensuously, as she cried out in ecstasy. Savagely, he thrust forward, and with a roar began his explosive climax, the thick load of sperm shooting deep into her tortured rectum, bathing her intestines with his sticky load. She could feel the swelling of his massive cock that threatened to rip open her already over stretched sphincter, could feel his cum entering her body, filling her. Unable to contain it all, a thin trail of his cum oozed out of her, dripping in a puddle onto the satin sheets. Still hard, Sam continued fucking the beautiful ass, slippery now with his cum. Anastasia's cunt still quivered in the most intense climax of her life, her entire body shaking as she rammed her hot ass into his hips once again. Instead of shrinking, his big cock seemed to increase in size. She began to think the man was a fuck machine, but she still didn't care. He could do this for another hour so long as she felt this good.

On the floor below, Honey and Ted were also thrashing against each other in the throes of climax, both couples moaning loudly as they found the release they searched for.

"So, how was your night?" asked the Baron when the two girls were safely in the back seat of the big Bentley.

"If I thought I could marry him, I would make him the happiest man ever," sighed Honey, "I thought I'd never stop climaxing. What a cock he has! Good looking, rich, and nice. What more could a woman want?"

"And here I thought you were in love with me," said Granger in a disappointed voice, "Now I really feel bad, I feel so unloved!"

"We all love you Granger," said Honey in a soothing voice. "Really we do, you've been so good to us since you took over. And look what we made tonight as a tip. Daddy Blue would have had that money in a heartbeat and beat us if we tried to keep any of it. Now we can put it into our savings, or buy something nice for ourselves. Hell yes, we love you!"

"I love you too," said Anastasia quietly. Honey turned to stare at her. She knew the voice of honesty. Honey leaned close to her friend's ear, "You really do, don't you?" she asked. Anastasia nodded, and blushed. "Oh shit," said Honey, "now you've got a problem." "I know," replied Anastasia, "Believe me, Honey, I know."

"So, now what are you going to do?" asked Honey, "Do you think he's in love with you?"

"I think he's in love with all of us," replied Anastasia, "and that doesn't make it any easier for me. It's just that I think I would make him a good wife. I want to be a good wife for him, but look at the competition! I think even Holly wants to take him away from me. Have you noticed that I'm the only one he hasn't slept alone with yet? I don't know what to do. That song was right, love stinks"

"Well, you don't have any competition from me, I mean he's sweet and all, but I'm not looking for any long term relationship. I like my life the way it is. And as for Holly, I think she's too much of a whore. The girl really loves her work. I mean, shereallyloves her work. If anything, Holly sees him as a father figure, and that's what the girl needs most in her life. And actually, he hasn't slept with her yet either. As for Barbie, and Lana, well, they're beautiful, but really no competition for you. For what it's worth, I've seen the way he looks at you, and if I were looking for a man, that's the look I would want to see. I say go for it. What have you got to loose?"

"Only more rejection I suppose, but I can deal with that."

"What are you two Dolls talking about back there?" interjected Granger. "You plotting against me already?" He asked with a smile.

"Not quite," replied Honey, "Anastasia is in love with you and wants to marry you."

An elbow to the ribs almost cut off Honey's reply, and the smile disappeared from Granger's face as he studied the two beauties in the rear of the big sedan.

"You need to watch the road," said Anastasia quietly, turning away from his gaze.

The Bentley slowed silently to a stop in the garage and Granger opened the rear door for the girls to exit. "I want to talk to you," he said sharply, holding Anastasia's arm as they entered the house. "Go get cleaned up and then come in here," he growled before slamming the door to his office. He didn't look happy, and she was suddenly afraid of him. So was Honey, for the first time. "I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't think he would get mad. I swear, if he beats you, I'll kill him."

An hour later Anastasia knocked gently on the door to Granger's office. "Come!" he replied gruffly, and she entered, trembling slightly. He arose from behind the ornate desk, still dressed in the jeans and sport shirt he preferred. She hesitated inside the doorway. "Close it," he demanded, staring at the vision of beauty that stood before him. Dressed in a white lace teddy that barely covered her upper thighs, and long white silk stockings ending in white high heels, her long, deep red hair in beautiful waves hung over her shoulders.

"Would you like to explain?" he asked. The voice was no longer gruff, but quiet, and yet menacing. "Is there truth to the allegation?"

"I am sorry, I do not understand allegation," she replied, stalling for time.

"Is what Honey said true?" he asked in a louder voice.

Again, fear gripped the Russian beauty. "Da," she said very quietly. "I may as well tell him the truth and be done with it," she thought to herself, "The worst he can do is kill me, and then I will be over this pain."

"In English!" he barked.

"Yes!" she shouted, "It is true! Now do what you will to me if you must punish me for it!" She lowered her head, visibly shaking now, expecting the kind of beating Daddy Blue liked to dole out whenever one of his whores became unruly.

"Punish you? Do you have any idea what it has been like for me, putting you out on the street, or into a hotel with other men? Knowing that some other man is doing to you what I so desperately want to do? Knowing what you are, knowing that that is what you do, knowing that you enjoy what you do?" He took her face in his hands, and kissed her, easing his tongue deep into her open mouth, searching.

It took Anastasia two heartbeats to understand the meaning of his actions before throwing her arms around him and with a sharp, muffled moan, returned his kiss.

"The first time I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life," he said, finally releasing her. "After the first night we had sex in front of everyone else I knew I could never do it with you again, because if I did I would fall completely in love with you."

1...34567...9