Killing Daddy Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't happen if you swallow," said Honey.

Brandi swallowed, and then swallowed again. The boy seemed to cum in buckets, pulling her head ever closer into his hips, fucking her mouth like he did her hot cunt, until he finally sighed and released her.

"Well ladies, what do you think?" asked Granger after the boy had redressed and slipped back into the kitchen. "She has the guts to take on a client in a public place, took on a stranger without a problem, although we could have gotten her a much uglier client, or one that lasted longer, and she swallows on command. That's always a plus."

"Time will tell," said Anastasia, "but until then, welcome to the stable Brandi."

"You only made one tiny mistake," teased Honey, "You didn't charge your client for services rendered. Good for the itch in your pussy, but not good for business. Welcome aboard. I give you three weeks."

"Oh thanks," said Brandi, tucking in her blouse. "When do I start?"

"Right now, if you like, in which case leave the blouse open. Always advertise, my dear. And when you go back to your day job, you can always give subtle advertisements. Of course, when your politician friends find out what you do on the side, you'll be done."

"I've thought about that," she replied, "and I figure that they're bigger whores than I could ever be. I'll deal with that situation when it comes. If I'm discrete about it, I should get away with it for quite a while."

"We should be able to cover you pretty well. We'll be careful who we set you up with. Out of town clients when we can."

Granger noticed the disapproving looks of the two other women. "Remember Maria?" he asked quietly. The looks disappeared as the women remembered that there were in fact six of them with Maria. Still, they were wary of the new girl. That would change.

"Oh, by the way," said Granger casually, "you're still expected to lay out for me too. I sample all of the talent. It's part of the job, and your final acceptance test. Be at the hotel tonight at nine, and wear something cute."

At fifteen minutes before the appointed time, Brandi arrived at the hotel, parked her BMW in the guest lot and walked toward the lobby, high heels clicking on the pavement. Her long legs meeting under a black leather mini skirt. A black satin blouse barely covered her large breasts, and it was quiet obvious that there was not a stitch of underwear on the woman's body. Eyes followed her as she strutted across the lobby and took a seat in a far chair, waiting for her pimp. She looked like a cheap whore. She felt like a cheap whore. She liked it. The feeling of the forbidden tramp that she wanted to be in high school but was too afraid to become. She had wanted more from her life, but now this was all she wanted and it was a little confusing. Maybe she was making the wrong decision, to be known from now on as a common prostitute having given up a promising career of steering politicians into office.

"You look like you're having second thoughts," said the little girl voice behind her.

Brandi whirled around and looked into the deep blue eyes of the young girl that had come out of the elevator a moment earlier.

"I'm Holly, The Baron awaits on the third floor."

"How do you know who I am?" asked Brandi.

"Sweety, you're the only hooker wannabe in the lobby. Come on, he's waiting for us. Nice outfit. A little too slutty for this place though. Something to keep in mind."

In the elevator, Holly turned to Brandi, pulled her face to hers, and kissed the woman's full mouth while her other hand found it's way underneath the leather skirt, fingers tracing the warm mound, one brushing it's way inside the moist lips.

Startled, Brandi made a halfhearted attempt to escape the girl's groping hands and searching mouth, all the while strangely attracted to her. The kiss soft and warm, tongue gently probing for hers, while the expert fingers stimulated her, made her juices flow. Brandi took the girl into her arms, returning the kiss, searching Holly's mouth with her tongue, spreading her legs wider as the finger probed deeper into her now wet vagina.

They felt the elevator car stop and they parted, Brandi's face flushed.

"Very nice," said Holly, "Very nice."

She opened the door to the room and led Brandi to the bed as Granger sat on the chair, fully clothed, watching. Holly lifted the satin blouse and ran her hands over the big breasts, touching the nipples with her palms, stimulating them to hardness, lifting one breast at a time with both hands, sucking the nipple, moaning with pleasure. Brandi was lost in her thoughts, not knowing what to do or how to react.

"Don't you like me?" asked Holly in that little girl voice.

"Yes...But I..."

"If you like me, make love to me. I'm very good," she promised.

Brandi raised the beseeching face to hers and pulled the lucious teen on top of her as she lay back on the bed. She pulled Holly's skirt up, slipping her hands into the silk panties, fondling the twin globes of her tight ass before sliding the panties down the silky legs, using her toes to remove the thin garment, while her hands unfastened the skirt. She rolled Holly over on the bed, her legs on either side of the girl's hips and began to unfasten her blouse, while Holly kneaded the firm breasts above her.

"You're very beautiful," said Brandi, "Men must really love you."

"So do a lot of women," she replied sweetly. "Now, turn around and eat my pussy."

Brandi turned, and Holly slid her head between the woman's long legs, pulled the hips to her and sucked the soaking pussy into her mouth, her tongue dancing around the engorged clit.

Before she had even begun to taste the sweet cunt below her, Brandi began to climax, hard.

"Oh, Holly!" she moaned, "Please!" Her head shaking, long black hair waving across the teen's legs as her body shook in ecstasy. She buried her head between the young firm thighs, spreading the legs wide as she tongued the succulent mound beneath her. Holly's hips rose to meet the probing tongue, moving her clit to meet it. Muffled moans came from both women as they stimulated each other to climax.

Granger mounted the bed they lay on, naked now, and took his erect pole in his hand. Lifting Brandi's head, he fed the beast into the raven haired beauty's mouth, while expertly fingering Holly's twitching clit. Directing the inexperienced Brandi, Granger taught her the finer points of sucking cock, teaching her to lick at the underside of the sensitive head, to stroke the shaft with her hands, suck at the ball sack. Pulling her head firmly toward his hips, he tested her capacity, finding that she was unable, or unwilling to take a penis into her throat. That would come later, with experience, and desire. Pulling free of her, he positioned himself behind her upraised thighs, directing his wet member into her well lubricated pussy. Spreading her legs wider for him, he slid into her gently, feeling the exquisite spreading of her vaginal flesh as his pole skewered her body. Holly continued teasing the tasty clit above her pretty head, enhancing the sensations coursing through the woman's body. They listened in satisfaction as she moaned loudly with the pleasure they gave her, climaxing again and again. Once more Granger pulled out of the warm body, this time positioning himself at the portal to her tight ass, his well lubricated cock sliding easily between the twin globes, meeting the tiny puckered hole. Firmly but gently he pushed forward and to his amazement, instead of fighting him, she relaxed completely, opening herself for him and began pushing back, eager to take his cock, eager to feel him inside her. Honey had told her to prepare for this part of her initiation, had taught her the use of the special gel they used. "He's going to want to fuck you in the ass," Honey had said, "It hurts a bit a first because he's so big, but after you get used to it, you'll love it. Put this gel into your ass and he'll just slide right in." Brandi wasn't so sure about all of that, and was afraid of the act, but in the heat of passion, she found that Honey was right. She did love it, that feeling of being filled with his manhood, and the power it gave her, that his pleasure rested with her body and what she could do to give him release. She found herself wanting to satisfy him as he had satisfied her. Further and further he pushed into her hungry body, still gently, so as not to hurt the virgin anus, until he had entered her completely, feeling the muscle tighten around his cock firmly, drawing him into her. Slowly he eased out of her once again, and then reentered her, letting her become accustomed to the feeling of the penetration, the most painful, yet the most pleasurable part of the act. Again her muscle tightened firmly around him as he slid into her, and this time her moans were of pleasure never felt before. With increasing tempo he began thrusting into her while her cunt dripped juices of lust into Holly's mouth, the young girl lapping eagerly at the tasty treat that dripped down her cheek. Granger's hips fairly flew now as he rammed his meat into the tight hole. With each thrust, Brandi shoved her tight ass to meet him, their bodies meeting with a resounding slap. Holly grasped his wildly swinging ball sack, and began kneading the flesh, stimulating him further, until, with a quiet grunt, his cock swelled and began to spew his cum deep into Brandi's waiting body. Quickly, Holly took his sack into her mouth and began sucking his balls hard, feeling the throb of his body as he released his thick sperm into Brandi's anus. Grinding her hips into his, Brandi reached between her legs and began to rub her clit furiously, shoving a finger deep into her aching cunt until she too began to climax for the last time. Brandi released her grip on his deflating cock and it eased out of her ravaged ass leaving a trail of cum oozing down her shapely leg.

"Do I pass?" asked Brandi later, after the three had collapsed into a heap onto the bed and holding each other, napped for a while.

"There was never any question of that," replied Granger, "it's just one of the unwritten rules that a pimp is supposed to have his way with all of his stable, at any time. Neat rule for the pimp."

"Pimp?" exclaimed Brandi, her hands flying to her face as if in horror, "I thought you were an entertainment director! What have I gotten myself into? What will my mother say? Do I sound shocked enough?"

"You're a very strange woman," sighed Holly. "but you do seem to like sex, no matter where it comes from. I think you'll do okay with us. Oh, and you have a very tasty pussy."

"It's strange, but I've always found the thought of sex with another woman repulsive, until tonight. I'd love to have sex with you again, Holly, any time. You're so gentle with your tongue, the feeling is exquisite." Gently, Brandi kissed the girl's lips, sending her tongue deep into the blonde's mouth as her arms held the tight body close to her, their breasts crushed together, hips meeting, grinding together.

"You two can enjoy each other," said Granger, "I'm going to grab a bath in the whirlpool." He kissed both women and padded off to the bathroom.

Within minutes, the two women's tongues were buried deep into each others vagina's. They held each other closely, hungrily lapping at the juices that flowed freely, Brandi's anus still oozing cum. Holly grabbed the ever present dildo from her bag, and slid it deep into her own cunt while she sat facing Brandi.

"Come closer," she urged, "we can fuck each other this way."

Brandi scooted closer, till their mounds almost touched, inserting the other end of the toy into her wet cunt, her legs circling Holly's waist. Lifting herself with her arms, she began to fuck the younger girl as Holly leaned back. Brandi held the toy firmly with her vaginal muscles, ramming it in and out of Holly's cunt while the pretty teen moaned with pleasure. Soon the waves of intense pleasure began to well up from the depths of Brandi's body as she began to grind her hips into Holly's, stimulating both of their clits. Holding each other tightly, their mouths met in a passionate kiss, tongues searching, as their writhing bodies climaxed again and again, until they fell onto the bed. Lying on top of Holly, her hips still grinding into the smooth vagina, Brandi whispered sweet words into the love starved girl's ear, calling her 'my beautiful sweet girl," and, "my darling lover." Holly knew that it was the passion talking, but she didn't care. She never cared. She needed the love this woman gave her, needed the love of all of her clients, and they seemed to know it, and gave it to her, some without realizing it.

"Let's go see what the Baron is doing," suggested Holly after they had recovered a little while, "He said we had a whirlpool in here. Those things can be a lot of fun when you use them right. More fun than a vibrator." She saw the "light" come on in Brandi's head a few seconds later, and both women joined the Baron with a grin on their faces.

Granger lay in the tub relaxing, almost dozing with his eyes closed, the warm water rushing over him. The hypnotic hum of the motor drowning out the sounds of the girl's entrance.

Silently, Holly climbed onto the edge of the square tub, kneeling on either side of Granger's head as it lay in the corner, her lucious cunt inches from his mouth. She grasped his head in her hands and said in a husky voice, "Eat me," and pulled his head into her. Waking from his half-sleep, Granger lifted the little blonde's firm ass. "With immense pleasure," he said, giving the wet slit a playful lick before placing his mouth over the mound and sinking his tongue deep into her warm hole. Brandi watched as his limp cock began to gain firmness, rising out of he bubbling water like the Loch Ness monster. Eagerly, she joined him in the tub, and on her haunches, placed her cunt as close to one of the jets of water as she could get it, redirecting the water so that it sprayed directly onto her hot box. Leaning forward, she took his rod into her mouth. The bubbling jet of water spilled into her open vagina, the bubbles bursting against her sensitive clit. With each tiny explosion she became hotter, taking ever more of his prodigious cock into her mouth, and then into her throat until, gagging at first, took his entire cock into her throat. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she sucked him again and again into her virgin throat, beginning to enjoy the sensation more and more, hardly able to believe she had done it the first time. Twisting and stroking him, her head bobbed furiously into his crotch. She began grunting with every stroke that entered her mouth, loving the feeling of his hardness violating her body, regretting her virgin years. She was a born whore, she knew that now, knew she had made the right decision. Brandi loved sex. Harder she sucked him, her teeth scraping his cock head, still twisting and stroking him, taking him fully into her tender throat. She wanted him to explode into her mouth, fill her with his thick, milky cum, wanted to taste it in her mouth, feel it slide down her throat and fill her stomach. Still, the water shot into her open cunt, driving her to ecstasy, along with her thoughts of his impending climax. Holly was crying out now, her hips thrusting wildly into the mouth of the man she loved most, as her climaxes piled one on top of the other in a never ending stream of pleasure. Granger slid a finger into the warm anus of the climaxing little blonde, driving her over the edge of ecstasy, while his other hand grasped the black hair of the madly sucking campaign manager, pulling her head roughly between his legs, ramming his cock deep into her throat as he began his climax. His hips thrust at her face as the hot load of sperm exploded into her throat. It was the feeling she had wanted, she was sure she could feel the cum flowing down into her stomach, and it triggered the orgasms deep in her throbbing cunt as the bubbles continued to dance off of her tingling clit.

"That was more fun than I've had in a while," sighed Holly, as the big Bentley made it's way silently back to the house. Her head lay in his lap and he stroked her hair, rubbed her shoulders as they drove. By the time they got home she was asleep and he carried her into the house and into bed, kissing her cheek as she lay.

In his office, the Baron pored over the books. Lots of black ink. More money in the girl's accounts than he had ever expected, but there could be more he thought.

"How are we doing?" asked the voice that startled him.

"Hi Lana, we're doing better than I expected. I can't believe how much our web site is bringing in. I have a feeling that if we were to hire some hot looking guys as models and had you girls go to work on them, you'd make even more. Stills and short movies for down loading could be a real cash cow. Of course we'd have to keep Holly out of it yet or risk going to jail."

"Actually, we've thought of that. Honey and I have a couple of guys lined up who are willing to work for next to nothing. Go figure. We've been wanting to run it by you but we've been rather busy lately."

"Maybe we all need a vacation," he said with a smile. "Everybody needs a vacation once in a while."

"Where would we go? I've never taken a real vacation before."

"Anywhere you like. Take a friend. Go to Europe for all I care. Yes, a vacation is just what the Baron orders," he said, warming to the idea. "Fulfill the appointments we have on the books and don't make any more for a month. When you get back, do the photo shoot. "

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I don't mean to question you, but we could loose territory in a month."

"Sweety, once you've had the best, you'll always come back to it, and you girls are the best. You have no idea how exclusive we've become. Loosing position is hardly a problem. Besides, we have Brandi to take up some of that slack on her own now. So, come and kiss the Baron goodnight and then go get some sleep."

Lana came around the big desk, bent down and kissed him deeply.

"You're a good man Granger," she said, with a smile, "and you smell like Holly's pussy. Good night."

He grinned as she left the office, lit his favorite pipe, and went back to his books. "Vacations are good," he said.

The following week cleared the appointments the girls had on the books. The two men Lana and Honey had picked for the modeling work would report for their photo shoot when they all got back from vacation. Barbie had left for the coast earlier in the day taking Lana with her. They were going by train. Better to see the sights, Lana said, but everyone knew she was deathly afraid of flying. Honey decided to stay in town for a few more days and just rest, "and get fat," she said. Granger was in his office having a serious conversation with Anastasia, and Holly.

"The problem as I see it," he began, "is that if I do what I want to do, it reduces our total income by a substantial margin."

"And that would be?" asked Holly.

"Anastasia, would you marry me?" he asked, offering a beautiful ring to the gorgeous redhead. Total silence for several awkward seconds followed the question. "Holly, would you consent to becoming our daughter by adoption if Anastasia becomes my wife?"

Both women turned to look at each other, thoughts racing through their minds. Suddenly, as though reading each other's minds, both women began to smile broadly. Anastasia took the ring, and threw her arms around him. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "Yes!"

"Me too!" squealed Holly, joining the hug. "Yes! But only if we can build a totally dysfunctional, incestuous family. I'll be damned if you'll make an honest woman out of me."

"My daughter, the consummate whore," said Anastasia, "of course we can."

"Can we fuck daddy now?"

"No," he said, "We have a lot to do."

1...456789