Kim

Story Info
Who steals what?
3.1k words
3.96
64.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

The night was wet and rainy in Necropolis, people walked through the dark streets faces obscured by the downpour. People had been praying for rain for weeks now, apparently one should be careful what they wish for. There were others who didn't mind the rain, or rather were used to whatever weather it was - one of these, a teen who sat huddled under some trash, just behind a restaurant, picking into the leftovers that had been thrown away.

The scraps were soon finished, and she crawled out into the wet air to get a rinse down.. her clothes like rags on her meagre frame.. but she didn't care.. peeling them off, she stretched up her arms and welcomed the cat-dog rain washing over her. A young man walked down the street, his walk confident as the black teen headed through the rain jogging in his oversized FUBU gear. The teen stopped in his tracks upon seeing her, his eyes caught for the moment as the woman's frame stands out against the wet closet in the downpour, "Damn...."

She ran her hands through her hair, rinsing out the city's dust, not quite aware someone was observing her, like she gave a damn, anyhows this was a free shower and she loved it! He kept leaning and watching, mesmerized of the scene before him. A sensual kind of creature that loved the rain. Her hands finished with her head and snaked down her slim yet not too thin forms, brushing over perky nipples that the rain bounced off and down her midsection where it seemed she was washing herself without suds. The youthling couldn't help but lick his lips at the sight, "Whoa..."

When she was done she didn't seem to have any hurry, bending down she snagged up her rags in a bundle, only then looking up. Making eye contact with her audience. He swallowed, caught and unable to look away whilst she straightened up, taking the bundle and wrapped it around her waist, at least covering her lower half. Cocking a brow at him, she smirked slight, beckoning the deer in the redlights to come closer. And came closer he did, walking up to follow her.

Not that she exactly moved from her spot, she didn't. Just waiting for him to be within hands reach, she hooked a finger into his pants and began to tug them off him, right there in the downpour of the city. "Hey..." a minor protest from him as he went. She didn't say anything, a smirk facing him, not that tall this young female, refusing to pay attention to his slight protest, she slid them pants down to his ankles and then proceeded with his jocks. "Whoa..." he blinked in shock falling down.

She just cocked a brow at him and smirked, taking advantage of the poor dude on the ground, she followed him and began tugging off his upper clothes whilst she straddled his hips so he wouldn't run off. "Hey, hey..." he protested again, and squirmed back a bit.

Mute she snickered, and pressed him back down into the cold wet ground, shaking her head at him and his actions, proceeding with yanking off his shirt. "Um, hello...hello...." he blinked in disbelief at her. Still she didn't speak, a smirk and she crawled down his body, tugged off his jocks and pants over the end of his shoes and made him just as naked as she in the cold wet downpour.

"HEY! its raining!!" he tried to back up a bit now as his pants tangled his legs. She gave him the cock of a brow, like as though she was saying 'so' and yanked them off him including his shoes. She tossed them away some few feet and gesticulated with her hands that she was as naked as he. He paused as she gestured, a bit less tentative as she seemed to have something in mind, "Ok, I'm chilling..."

Sitting back down on his chest, she investigated his dark flesh, comparing it with her own paleness and gestured with hands of why he was of a different color than she. He looked to her, "I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm black, from Africa..." She frowned slight, unable to ask what Africa was, no education and then asked with hands why he was gawking at her before. The youth blinked again and signed back realizing how she talked "You are naked and in the middle of the street. You look kinda good." She once again gesticulated with her hands, "No one gawk at me before like you, they never care." He shrugged "They must be blind. You look great." With that she shook her head not quite accepting his explaination.

From underneath her, he looked up to see exactly what good piece of ass had sat upon him, to him she was a everyday average female, semingly older than eighteen, just in poverty so it seemed, rags were her clothes and it was quite apparent that either she didn't know how to talk or she couldn't. Her hair was a dirty brown, her face and flesh pale looking, eyes were a dirty grey mingled with a little blue. Her frame was on the meagre side, but not too skinny, a jagged scar along her throat, doesn't look like it had been from a knife. Her breasts young and ripe, pert nipples in the rain, just about a handful.

Pinned beneath her, he gave in finally and reached up to touch one of her pert nipples. She flinched. Feeling a little uncertain about anyone touching her in that manner. She shook her head, she pinned that hand down as well as his other on either side of him. "Sorry... never had a girl strip me naked and then climb on top of me and not wanna fool around," he said whilst he tried to get lose.

Now that her hands were engaged, she couldn't exactly sign with them and frowned, shaked her head again whilst she struggled to keep him pinned. He twisted a bit more, his body a mix of excitement and discomfort of being restrained, "Can I sit up?" It was raining still, literally chucking it down and for the moment she served as a shield for him, protected him from the rain whilst it washed off from her back. She frowned slight and shook her head again, unwilling to let go of his hands. He sighed, the sight of her wet and close to him in such a way maddening, "Come on... you're making me crazy..." his body rising aroused under her.

She arched a brow, questioning him, by letting go her grip on his hands, she gesticulated with her hands what he meant by making him crazy. For a moment he sighed, then looked back up to her, "Listen, I'm a man, when a half ..stroke that, nearly naked girl sits on me it makes me crazy.. you know like wanting ta.. ta.. do it..." he tried to explain whilst still trying to get loose. Her brow arced even higher at that, looking a bit confused and she just sat down on him, without reflecting that she sat down on his rockhard manhood and felt it poking at her.

Her face became beetred in embarressment and she blinked away the raindrops on her lashes. She peered down to the junction between her legs and at what was underneath her, blushing even more. "See..." he would be red if he wasn't so dark already, "You're really making me nuts..." his cock throbbed at the intimate contact. Not knowing what to do, she bit her lower lip nervously, tempted to rise from him before it got any worse. He squirmed, his member slid along her only made things worse, "Please you are killin' me here!"

Furiously she blushed, right up to her ears and rose slightly more, just enough so his member wasn't touching her anymore, eyes questioning as to what she.. what he was wanting her to do. "Ahh..." he slumped back to the ground under her, "Ok... ok... listen.. either you let me up or get down on me cause this is too much..." he swallowed , his heart raced. Thoughtfully she chewed on her lip and sank down on him again, just cos it was comfier sitting on him than on the wet cold ground. "Ahjhhhiee... no fair, no fair..." he squirmed madly, the length of his shaft ran along her as she slid down, the sensation made his eyes close as he grew harder.

Startled she blinked and rose from him quickly, fearing she had down something totaly wrong which made him gasp, "Lady, I can't take much more, please stop teasing..." She signed with her hands in objection, "I'm not.. I just don't know what to do to help you!" His eyes closed, "Put it in you would be nice..." murmured to himself in frustration, not expecting an answer.

She flushed a brighter red even though he didn't see it because his eyes were closed and sank just a little teeny bit, feeling rather hesitant about the whole ordeal, letting his mantool touch her intimates. He opens his eyes feeling her like this and looked to her to see if she was serious, his hand settling on her hips. Still feeling hesitant she reached down, and gingerly took ahold of his shaft, swallowing, she guided his tip into her opening. Nodding, he let his own fingers move to her clit, teasing it as she took him inside her, "Ok, just take your time..." he gasped and bit his bottom lip slight, the rain in his face.

Indeed she did, easing slowly down onto his erect pole, first time doing such -tight- yet it fascinated her, so many times she's ripped guys from their clothes, but not once had she been this intimate with any of them. Closing her own eyes in the downpour of Necropolis City, she shuddered involuntarily at his teasing. He sighed almost a groan as she sank onto him, inch by inch. His hands never stopped the teasing, instead working her clit in tight little circles until she reached bottom, then he reached around to take hold of her ass, working the shaft inside her tightly. Squeezing to make her able to more intensly feel the hard throb of him in her.

She gave a mute groan, lipping the wet open air as sensations washed over her like she never felt before, letting him lead her on.. she rose slight on quivering knees. He moaned with her, never having felt anyone so tight, so yeilding to him. He helps her rise and fall along his length. The hard penis moving deeper and throbbing harder with each stroke. His arms guided her body closer to his, so that those pert nipples came down to him, so that his lips might taste them whilst she rode.

Quivering she shivered, arching her back and landed down on her hands on either side of his face, still connected with a stranger she didn't even know.. moving with his help back onto his member where her own snatch sucked it back in on command. His hips came up to thrust into her while she was like this, not caring where she came from, only that he stayed inside her, more inside her. He sucked upon her nipples greedily, no, passionately as they fell into his face. The throbbing grew more powerful. Her silent writhing drove him wilder than any woman's scream could. Her face telling him all.

The downpour got stronger, came soon raining down in hailstones, but she didn't care. Opening her mouth, she lapped the hard raindrops of ice whilst she learned how to pump a man's shaft, pistoning back and forth whilst his mouth tickled her nipples in a frenzy. He tipped her ass upward, with his hands, then brought her back to him, pulling her deep and grinding slow, the motion rubbing her clit hard against him at the base of every stroke. He shouldn't be doing this, a vagrant girl, riding him like this, he could catch anything, but she felt so good, like this has to happen. His eyes rolled back and he groaned starting to fuck her now...so wet, so tight...

She shuddered above him, unable to dismiss the feelings of having someone inside of her, she writhed atop of him, following his instructions, and soon ground back down, bouncing like a toddler riding daddy's knee. "Ummmgg..." nothing intelligable coming from his mouth, now lost in her, he rocked hard fucking her back, helping the girl impale herself on him repeatedly, giving enoough to keep the hard thrusts from hurting someone who could have only been a virgin so tight around him. Yet with enough power to smack cock to pussy audibly.

Her cries were silent to the wet wet world around them.. but her passion was growing and she fucked him back, forgetting that she hadn't been so near a cock before now, before she stripped this youth of his clothes. The perfect "O" of her mouth in her cry called to him wordlessly and he reached up to her shoulders. The next thrust he pulled her by her shoulders all the way onto him, holding her ass and pussy down as a dozen rapid sharp thrusts filled her, his throbbing so intense it felt like a dozen more extra strokes inside her. The last 8 strokes so powerful they shook her whole frame, the final one holding him completely buried in her.

Shuddering within, she quivered outside.. if she hadn't been wet in the rain she would have been sweating.. and grasped his forearms she clenched as her world rocked upside down, spasming first time into a climax. At the moment of her release he felt her clinching around him, the sudden wash of warmth covering his cock, so deep inside her.. he pulled her to him filling that "O" of her lips with his own and kissed her deeply, the youth's body answering hers with its own convulsive reaction. Hot cum firing up inside her. The force as if he'd saved it for a year. The hot thick fluid spurting all over her cervix and filled her canal, dripping with her cum along the shaft as they keep moving the pulsing of his cum driving her.

"C-can you feel it?" he panted, his hips pumping hers frantically, cum still flowing between them. She didn't know what he meant, but she nodded.. feeling something.. writhing upon him still. The orgasm slowed, but he continued to move in her. His member still hard and warm, now covered slick in her release and creamy with his. Her lips frothed with their cum. Quivering she closed her eyes, gasping soft.. water dripping from her face and breasts down onto him. He looked up to her, his tongue laid to her nipple, letting the water flow from it to his mouth, which made her blink her eyes open, watching him.. like an innocent fawn, quivering from the feeling alone.

Once more, he began to move quickly inside of this girl on top of him, this time holding her eyes with his. That throbbing starting along the shaft buried between her thighs once again. She crooned a soft whispering gasp, quivering and began moving with him again, placing her gritty hands onto his dark shoulders, yet never once her gaze unlocked from his, just halflidded in mute pleasure. He rolled his hips against her quickly, letting her own new born pleasure rise to meet his. He took her deeply now, letting her thrust herself down as hard and deep as she wanted, this time letting her build that throbbing inside her. Her nipples and breasts his to suckle, tease, make swell with excitement.

She squirmed back down on him when she got bounced upwards, grinding deep she began to fuck him in earnest, feeling a warm burn inside that felt good.. better than thieving clothes of poor passer bys. Her mouth half parted, her tongue flicking the air. He rises to meet her more, the thunderstorm matching their passion now joined. He grabbed her ass forcefully, hips rocking hard so that every stroke bounced her. Her ass checks trembled, breasts bounced heavily as he claimed her, his penis now a part of her as it always belonged in her.. something she was meant to be wrapped around. The throbbing growing stronger again whilst his eyes still locked on hers.

If she had had a voice, her cry would have been a primal scream. Her frame shook in convulsions and she quivered until she lowered herself again, claiming his mouth with hers, however much unexperienced she was. Gladly he accepted her kiss, tongue showing her what to do as his hands guided her body along his pulsing penis, then breaking the kiss just long enough to tell her, "Look down between us..." which she did.

As she moved to turn her head down he began fucking her in slow hard deep thrusts, the girl watching her nipples harder than she has ever felt them bouncing, his penis disappearing inside her and sliding back. Wet brown skin, silky, and sticky, moving up into pink lips. Then she feels it, before she can see -that throbbing, hard, insistent, as if pulling her to climax.. building- somewhere inside she can feel what is about to happen.

Fascinating to see, exciting to feel, she shivered a slight spasm, closing eyes, she clutched his shoulders tight, welcoming the feel of him about to erupt with her. He tightens up.. the throbbing becoming a sudden pulse.. so strong she might mistake it for her own climax.. the seed surging into her body filling her around his cock, running along his shaft visible for her to see as she feel it pumped into her. He gasped as she is so perfectly tight.. her pussy becoming creamy again. She watched.. noting.. licking unawaringly her moist lips and shuddered as if on cue her own climax, her once virgin snatch clamping down on his sticky cock making her thrust back her head and jut out her pert swollen breasts to the stranger lover beneath.

He wrapped her in his arms fucking and claiming her as his, though he doesn't even know her name, he doesn't care so long as she is his now. Taking her offered breasts, he teased and then suck hard on them as if her climax would bring forth milk as well. "Ohhhhhh... shit..... yes...." He groaned, his cum pouring out in her in gushes and thrusts. His penis pumping till it is all used up inside her clenching pussy. At the end his cock was so hard it hurt in her, throbbing as the large orgasms end. Only the residual little ones from having him still in her remain and the feeling of oneness that they made. It was stronger than the first climax she had, increasing in level with his mouth sucking on her breasts, she cried again in all due silence whilst her world would never be the same as before.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers