Kim

Story Info
Her first spit roast.
956 words
3.73
48.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19 I was going out with a 20 year old girl by the name of Kim. I had met her in a pub about a year earlier. She was out with an old school friend of her's and an ex girlfriend of mine, Sandra.

I'd bought the girls a drink and got chatting. Still friends, but no way Sandra and I would be an item again as her new boyfriend was the best thing since sliced bread! I did have sex with her again some time later but that's another story! When Kim went to the ladies, Sandra asked me what I thought of her friend. I said that she was good looking with a good body but a bit shy and quite. Sandra told me to bring her out of her shell as there weren't too many 20 year old virgins left! Sandra had lost her cherry to me and I remembered how enjoyable taking it had been some 2 years before. The chance to deflower her friend did appeal to me! Kim returned and Sandra took the chance to nip to the toilet and we got talking I ask her if she was dating anyone and was told no, so I asked her out. She accepted but told me that she had not been out with many boys and was shy.

To cut a very long story short, I started going out with Kim and after several months of careful coaxing and slow move touching, I managed to break her open and even cum in her on her first fuck! (I still have both the panties she wore before and after, the latter still stained with my cum and her pussy juice plus the blood stain from her broken hymen)! After two nerve racking weeks, she went on the pill.

After about 6 months though she told me after making love one evening, that much as she enjoyed sex with me, she felt left out as I had fucked several girls before meeting her. As some of my relationships had been open, I asked if she wanted to experiment with others. After several minutes thinking, she said that "Yes, I suppose it is."

This turned me on. So after about a week I asked one of my old friends, Rob if he would be up for a threesome. I explained that Kim may not oblige, but he took the view that a good night would be had anyway in the pub first so yes he was up for it!

We met at the local. Kim was unaware of the plan and thought Rob was just there by coincidence. We had several drinks with Rob and I ensuring Kim had large measures! At closing time Rob walked home with the two of us. I asked Rob if he wanted a coffee, and of course he did! Kim made the drinks as we sat in the living room. When she came in with a tray she seemed to look at Rob's crotch which was where is hard on was! I sensed she had guessed the plan by now and was game. Rob excused himself as planed and went to the toilet. I asked Kim if she would like Rob to fuck her before he went home as I'd seen her eyeing up his manhood. She was shy all over again and said nothing. I beckoned her over. She knelt in front of me and we kissed. I opened my fly and pushed my trousers down. She started to suck on my erect shaft and go into a sexual trance. Rob entered the room and saw what was happening.

Unsure of what to do he looked at me. I returned the look and leaned over Kim's back grabbing hold of her dress and pulling it back exposing her knickers as she sucked me off as I sat in the arm chair. This was his green light! He stripped down below his waist his cock being hard and fully erect and came up behind her. This was the critical moment, but she let him slide her knickers down past her knees and off onto the floor. Rob then parted her legs and put his red end into what he later told me was the open lips of her very wet pussy. I looked at him and nodded. He rammed into her and even with my cock in her mouth she moaned with pleasure as he built up momentum! Kim stopped sucking me and looked up at me smiling. I quickly removed her dress and bra to leave her naked. Her mouth resumed work on my cock as her breasts rubbed against my thighs powered ultimately by Rob's thrusts! After several minutes I could see Rob was near. He grabbed Kim's waist and held himself tight inside, the look of pleasure on his face saying it all as he filled my girlfriend with several waves of his hot semen. This made her cum and in turn I followed, filling her mouth with my creamy spunk as well.

Rob got up and collapsed into an armchair. Kim having swallowed moved up and kissed me deeply on my lips, the salty taste on her breath only started to get me erect almost at once. After just a few minutes I was hard again and I rolled on top of her and entered her sopping cunt. This was a first for me and I fucked her hard cumming after about ten minutes! As I got off her Rob got on and shortly afterwards fired blast number three into her before going home!

After this Kim became very experimental and daring in the following months! But more about that later!