Kim Accepts the Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The redhead knew Erica was on board and looked around for her and yelled out."

"Hey, aren't you going to help me? There are eight men onboard!"

"My wife looked at her stranger ... Hey, you want to fuck me?"

"We were still ten minutes from the Gulf Stream and the boat dropping anchor. Erica was naked by now next to the redhead Her stranger started fucking her from behind. I wasn't thinking they'd fuck everybody, but the pair wanted everyone to cum in them. I think I was the sixth to fuck the redhead. She was short and a little chubby. The woman was one hell of a fuck even after five guys had been at her. Erica worked her way through the group. I was last to fuck her, but damn she started back through the line again."

"I fucked the redhead three times just because she wasn't my wife. Both women fucked every guy once. The Captain's mate was his nineteen year old son. He had the biggest dick. Every time I looked he was fucking my wife. She had to be older than his mother at the time. Erica was still fucking guys when we got back to the dock. I don't know if it was her first gang bang or maybe a fuck party."

The original photos showed men standing around to fuck them. There was a close up of each and every guy fucking Bob's wife showing each one with his cock well into her as she took them all on from behind.

"We'll let's get upstairs so I can show you the rest of the house."

Garrett could almost hear the juices gathering in his wife's cunt. Kim was noticeably shaken by the detail of the photographs. She probably imagined herself in each and every pose and it was having an effect on her. The tour of the house seemed a little hurried as Kim and Bob were both primed to fuck each other again.

"Here it is. The master bedroom. It's lonely now without Erica here. I guess it's time to build some new memories."

No one said a word. Kim undressed and spread on the bed. Remembering what Bob had said about his dead wife's favorite position she got on her knees and wiggled her ass and wet pussy at him. Bob moved in behind her and slowly fed his nine inches into her. Kim fucked back at him and started to cum. Kim was loud with every word being fuck, cunt, cock, cum, or seed. Her cunt went after him like she want him all inside her.

Bob lost it and seeded her with his big load. Kim screamed loudly as she felt his cum spurt deep inside her and seemed to faint from her orgasm. An embarrassing moment for Garrett when she came to her senses, well, almost to her senses.

"I wish I were your wife. I love your big cock!"

Garrett was stunned. It must have been the hard fucking talking. Was this free pass halfway over yet? Bob pointed out the master bath. Kim went to take a shower before they went out to eat. Bob and Garrett were attempting a conversation when she came out.

"Bob? What the world is this?"

Kim was holding a weird shaped pinkish red object."

"Oh, that was Erica's new pride and joy. We had it a couple of months before she died. We'd use it on quote "dates" unquote. I'd have the controls and my wife would have it inside her. We'd take it to swanky places, a movie, the mall, grocery shopping. The last time we used it was at a burger joint. She really got off with it."

"Okay, what is it? What does it do?"

"It's called OhMiBod. It goes inside you, the big part, the tail sticks out as an antenna. At close range she would put the tail almost all the way in. It's controlled with an app on my cell phone."

"Like a vibrator?" Kim was curious. She'd never even had a vibrator or a dildo in her.

"Oh, it's more than just a vibrator. It will send you places you've never been and you aren't the one in control."

"Like how?"

"Do you really want to know?"

He had Garrett's attention. He wanted to know.

"I guess."

Kim sounded uncertain. Since Bob came through the front door it had been a wild and strange time. The young couple didn't notice how Bob had changed the thought of the user from being his wife to Kim.

"We are about to go to dinner. If it were Erica and I she would insert the OhMiBod and I'd give her a few test buzzes. I'd tease her in the car with it and if we had to wait at the restaurant I'd turn it up to get her attention. Once seated I'd work her over and before we left the restaurant I'd have her cumming a couple of times. Then I'd bring her home home and fuck her. The OhMiBod would get put away until our next time out."

"So, should I clean it first or just put it in?"

Garrett was realizing his wife was really going to do it.

"Erica always just put it in. I hadn't cleaned it because I like the smell of her on it. So, if you want to feel your self with Erica you might want to give it a little push into you."

The young adulteress bit her lower lip a little while she thought about putting the device in her. Then she lay back on the bed, spread herself open to make ready for the mysterious OhMiBod. Garrett was about to shit from the excitement and Bob had an eager knowing look on his face.

Kim gave a little sigh and pushed the sex toy into her awaiting wet slit. It felt different to her to open up and take something inside that had the girth and then tapered down to a tail as it moved deeper inside her.

"Now what does it do?"

Bob tapped his cell phone.

"Oh, my! That's different!"

Kim was laying back with a curious look on her face. Bob punched it up to the next level. Kim reacted and her expression changed as she wiggled a little on the bed. Bob put a little more power to it as he switched between looking at the phone and up to see Kim's reaction. Like he had told her, she wasn't the one in charge.

By that level the pretty blond was gripping the sheets and her ass was bouncing around like her pussy had been attacked by a taser. Her nipples were rock hard and her stomach was jerking like an alien was trying to get out of her.

"Fuck! Bob ... oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! The fucking thing doesn't quit. At least take it off full speed!"

"That's medium, Sweetie. You've not felt anything yet!"

Bob knew he was driving her wild. He hit his app to the next level. Kim screamed and was all over the bed twisting from side to side, curling into a ball, and planting her feet on the bed and raising her ass and cunt high of the bed. Tears were running down her face. She was grabbing her tits and screaming. Orgasms were just seconds apart. Kim could hardly keep her breath.

Garrett made Bob stop. He turned the thing off.

"Don't you dare fucking do that to me. Turn the mother fucking thing back on or I swear I'll kill you fucking both!"

Garrett glanced at Bob. Bob shrugged as if to ask if he should go ahead. Garrett didn't want his wife hurt or ruined. Yet, he liked watching her squirm and scream.

"Turn the God Damned thing back on! God Damn you both! I fucking mean it! Now!"

Kim had a look on her face like someone in an exorcist movie.

Bob slammed it back on and moved it up one more level. It took Kim a few seconds for Kim to realize what she had done. Suddenly she looked like she was fucking a horse or some kind of nasty beast. Like a Princess being fucked by the Dragon she took on more and more. Garrett thought she would call it off, but she continued to let the evil device fuck her to her very core.

Finally in a whimper and cry she went quiet and lay still on the bed. She didn't respond to Bob or her husband talking to her. Garrett panicked.

"We didn't kill her did we? Maybe we should call 911."

His wife made a little moan and shook. Bob said the same thing had happened a couple of times with Erica.

"Watch what happens. Even with the Ohmibod off she's still going to cum. It's cool. It's the only way to take away control. Think of all the times you've fucked her. No matter how hard you fuck her she still has control. Look at her now. She got fucked beyond what she could control. She's out, but she's still fucking."

Some more unconscious sounds from Kim. Then a whisper from her lips.

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me. I want to cum."

"There are all the signs. She's making animal like noises. Her hips are thrusting at a cock that isn't there. Then the groan and her pussy rocks hard at nothing and she cums. It was intense. If a man were nearby he would be knocked down by her flailing around. I have no idea what a man could do unless restrain her and let a crowd of men fuck her. She'd have to be captive. Women have to have the control. Fuck them beyond their control and they melt into an uncontrolled mass."

Kim shuddered again.

"Another orgasm. It's what women need and they deny it to themselves."

Kim went into more orgasms until she orgasmed herself awake. She tried to look around at where she was and what had happened to her. She swooned as if to faint again. Her eyes rolled back. She finally got focus and remembered.

"I can't believe you guys did that to me."

Kim went into the bathroom. Bob looked at Garrett.

"You know if she didn't want that all she had to do was reach down and pull it out of her cunt."

Kim came back in the room.

"You know what's weird? I could still pee with that thing in me. I need to go home before we go out to eat. My hair and makeup are a mess!"

At home Kim only need a few minutes to prepare. She began to stride towards the front door, turned and patted her tummy.

"Okay. Who has the control to this thing?"

"I guess that would be your husband. I'll need my attention to drive."

Bob gave Garrett a quick tutorial on the app, showed him how to control the different levels and quietly pointed out that he hadn't yet used the highest levels on Garrett's wife. He handed his phone to him. Garrett looked at his wife with a sly grin.

"Looks like it's you and me, Baby!"

Kim had a twinkle in her eye.

Garrett punched the second level. Kim jolted in surprise at the impact on her cunt. Her expression changed and her whole body stiffened. Garrett considered turn it up but held it on second level. His wife's eyes weren't focusing and her mouth dropped open as she felt her whole body was wrapped around the invading Ohmibod device. As she looked like she might fall to her knees from the feeling she was getting her husband cut it off.

"Don't stop, Sweetie. I was almost there. You know I cum easily."

Garrett turned it back on. His wife was right back to where he had left her when he turned it off. She was staggering a bit. The pretty blond looked like the world's most beautiful zombie as she was clearly not in control. All of her body functions were controlled by the movements in her cunt.

"Turn it up, Sweetie. One more level!"

Garrett was loving this shit. He wasn't fucking her. It was fun to watch her dance and want more. She really had trouble standing on her own. She lunged towards Bob and wrapped her arms on his shoulders for support.

"Oh, sure. Go to Bob, will ya?" Garrett muttered to himself under his breath.

The little bit of jealousy the cuckolded husband had left had him hit the next level. After a few seconds of what looked like seizures clinging to Bob Kim felt a total loss of control. Bob had to go to the floor with her to stop her from thrashing around and hurting herself. Kim reached an arm out to her husband as if trying to communicate, fingers curling and shaking. Her legs and torso were engulfed in the orgasm of all orgasms. Only gurgles came from Kim's throat.

"Welcome to the top level, Cunt!"

Garrett spat out the words toward his wife. She accepted the actions, shuddered and fainted as the Ohmibod took her into oblivion.

Bob stayed with her, holding her, as her husband clung to Bob's phone looking at the cell phone app. It was off now. The room was quiet. Garrett used level one on her for the first time. Kim groaned in Bob's arms. He kissed her face and smoothed her hair, then almost automatically ran his fingers over her nipples. She was feeling his touch as her body stirred a little. She jerked at a semiconscious orgasm.

Her husband pushed level two, then a little bit of level three. With her aware of her surroundings and realizing what had happened Garrett worked the devil inside her back down to level one. Here eyes focused on him and she smiled. She rose and flipped her hair out of her face, slipped on her sandals and stood by the door.

"Ready to go eat?"

Garrett looked her over.

"You look like you've just been fucked."

"I have just been fucked. I've been fucked a lot today! If you could teach that Ohmibod how to cum in me I'd marry the fucking thing."

Bob joined her at the door. She planted a wet kiss on his mouth and walked out the door with him to the car. Her husband followed behind looking at the phone app now in the off position. He muttered to himself as he watched Kim's ass sway a few feet in front of him.

"What could be done to a woman that she wouldn't bounce right back?"

Bob opened the passenger door and ushered Kim into the seat. She had changed earlier to a yellow summer type dress. It has short sleeves with a low cut top and back. The hem hit halfway between her pussy and her knees. She sat back in the seat with her knees farther apart than a lady would recommend. She smiled at Garrett as he got into the backseat on the driver's side so he could keep an eye on her.

Kim rode quietly while constantly glancing at her husband, all the time expecting him to turn on the rumble in her tummy. Finally the suspense was killing her.

"Are you going to do me?"

"Oh, did you want me to do you?"

"Well, maybe a little, Sweetie."

Garrett let some time pass and then set the Ohmibod on level two with the feeling that level one wouldn't do a lot for her now.

"Ummm, that's nice!"

He could see her tummy and boobs shake a little. He knew his wife well, or at the least thought he did until they came home right after church that afternoon. This was down the rabbit hole and into another, more surreal world.

Garrett pushed the level up knowing they were near where they were going to eat. It was a place they couldn't afford, but Bob was showing off Kim to whoever would look. A block away Kim was withering in the seat, both trying to getting away and take the thing even deeper. She had cum a couple of more times and was pretty much out of it heading to the big one. Just when she absolutely had to cum Bob pulled into the parking lot. Her husband pulled the plug an the intense sensations. Power Off!

Kim was trying to gather her senses and trying to back down the mountain. She looked around to see what happened, ending with an evil look at her spouse.

"What? We're here in the parking lot. I can't leave you bouncing around the front seat with people walking by."

Kim was shaking. The device made her cum. It was the big one she was wanting that got away. Bob and Garrett were probably thinking the same thing along the lines of, "Tough shit, Cunt! Deal with it." It was hard to laugh at her situation without showing it in their expressions.

"Oh, God. I think I am calming down enough now. It's times like this I wish I smoked."

Bob chuckled.

"It looked like you were smoking from over here ... "

"Not funny. Fuck you! Fuck you both!"

"I think we can arrange that."

"At the moment you don't have a chance in Hell. Let's go eat."

Bob hurried around to open her door for her. She gave him the full beaver shot when she spread her legs wide as she got out. Maybe she planned sharing the view to the middle aged couple coming across the parking lot. His wife hit him for staring and that probably wasn't the end of it.

Once inside they waited a few minutes to be seated. Garrett tapped the three button. The sudden infliction in Kim's cunt rattled her a little bit. She was a little unsteady. The feeling in her torso was at a good level and she managed to get to the table with one little stumble when her husband thought it would be funny to go to the five level.

Still at level five Bob managed to get her seated on his side of a booth. Garrett hadn't let up on his wife so Bob ordered for her as she took the attack with a resemblance of a smile on her face. A hard orgasm and she was mostly back under control.

"Jesus, Garrett. What was that?"

"I thought she needed a shot at level five."

"Look." Bob spoke softly. "I know you are a tad jealous about her fucking me, but you can't kill her off in a fancy restaurant. Let's try to be civil about this or I'll take my phone from you."

"I think I can be civil at midnight when this is over with."

"Oh," Bob challenged. "Do you think it will be over with?"

He looked at his conquest. She smiled a sweet smile at him.

"Let him play. I can take it. It's kind of fun actually."

That took a little of the ego away from Garrett. He buzzed her a couple of times at level three and let her cum while they waited for their food and again when she shared a dessert with Bob.

Back in the car it was on again. She tilted the seat back a little and looked over her shoulder at her husband. She had her legs as wide open as they could go in the seat and her dress up around her waist. Kim gave him a big grin.

Garrett gave it a slow start and built it up to mid-range. His wife would have no problem cumming at that level. Garrett let her enjoy it without busting her cunt out. It made her cum and she just rolled with it waiting for the next one that arrived a minute or so later.

"Ummmm, you don't want me to like this so much that I won't let you boys fuck me later."

Kim was in the zone. A cunt on autopilot. Garrett thought about she said. He went up a level causing some contortions and jerking in his wife. The hell with her teasing. It was more fun watching her squirm out of control than fuck her anyway. Garrett let it ride there as Kim reacted to the sensations.

Bob pulled into his garage this time. He turned off the engine and admired his exposed sexy neighbor being captivate by a machine. Kim knew she was in the garage and dug her heels into the dash.

"Just make sure you fucking finish me this time. Finish what you started. I need to ride this to the end then when we go inside I'm fucking both of you!"

Garrett didn't make a move. His wife was fucking back at the device in a most uncontrolled manner. Then one huge orgasm. Her husband hadn't even turned the Ohmibod off as she exited the car and walked into the house. When the stunned husband and their neighbor got into the house Kim was bent over at the waist looking showing into the fridge, her puffy cunt with the telltale narrow end of the machine poking out from her young twat. She turned and pointed at the phone in Garrett's hand.

"You can turn that thing down a little bit so I can concentrate."

He dropped it from four to three to two.

"There. That's it. Leave it there."

She bent back over in front of the refrigerator again, pussy exposed looking for something to drink.

"I'll have a beer ... me, too." The men chimed.

"Shit, Bob! You got anything a little more girlie?"

"Bottom, in the back. Erica kept to the diet sodas. There are still some in there."

After grabbing one Kim turned to smile at the guys.

"Might as well use that. I've used everything else of hers except her shoes and clothes."

"You're welcome to ..."

Kim cut him off.

"No thanks, Bob. I've already got what I want."

Kim sat on a stool between the two at the kitchen island. She had tossed off her dress and sat naked with her boobs exposed above the granite top. It looked like her nipples were as hard as the stone itself. Conversations started until the young wife got distracted with the knowing feeling she was about to cum. Both men realized it too by her expression. Soon she was grinding her cunt down on the stool and moaning loudly.

"Whew! That was nice, but I need you two to fuck me now. How long can I leave that thing in there anyway?"

"I guess until either you or it wears out." Bob mused.