Kim Again

Story Info
The visitors are back for more.
5.4k words
4.2
53.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to know that Kim accepts us coming back for a return visit," Jake said. "She has to give the Ok, knowing that we would probably use her and humiliate her, just like last time."

Joanna thought this sounded reasonable, but was going to be pissed if it didn't work out. She had not bathed in 4 days, as Jake had wanted her crotch and armpits to stink. She didn't like the sticky way her skin felt from not bathing, and so had been washing herself with a washcloth, being sure not to clean her armpits, asshole area, or crotch. She had been wearing the same panties the whole time and was confident that if a stinky cunt was needed, hers fit the bill and then some.

Jake hung up the pay phone and jumped back in the car.

"We're good to go!"

"What did you say to her?"

"I just the told her that me and Joanna were in the neighborhood and asked if it would be all right if we stopped by to use her bed again."

"And she said 'Yes'?"

"Well, she didn't sound enthusiastic, exactly, but she said we could."

Kim answered her apartment door wearing an old but comfortable-looking flowered house dress. She was barefoot, as usual.

"Come in," she said in a manner that was not particularly friendly.

"You can use my bed to fuck, but that's all. No funny business, Jake, and I mean it."

Jake surprised Joanna by slapping Kim across the face.

"Don't you talk to me like that, you goddamn bitch!"

The slap wasn't very hard, but it stung. Kim held her hand to the side of her face. Tears filled her eyes.

"Goddamn, Jake, take it easy. Don't hurt me."

"Don't make me hurt you. You don't give me orders, you understand?"

"Yes, Jake."

"All right then. Let's just settle down here. You have guests, girl. Why don't you make us some coffee?"

Kim obediently went into the kitchen and put water on the stove.

Jake led Joanna into the living room and they sat down on the leather sofa. Jake began removing the items from the top of the oak coffee table in front of the sofa. A few minutes later, Kim entered with a tray containing three steaming cups.

"Why did you clear off the table?"

"Take that coffee back to the kitchen. We'll have it later. And if you're wearing panties under that dress, take them off before you come back."

"Jake..."

"Take the coffee back, I said."

Kim turned and walked back into the kitchen. In a few seconds she returned.

"I cleared off the table because I want you to sit on it, in front of us here, so we can look at you."

"Jake..."

"Goddamn it, quit arguing with me. Now sit down on the goddamn table!"

Kim sat on the table top, cross-legged.

"Thank you. Now hike up that dress so we can see your cunt."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want Joanna to see what a slut you are. Now do it."

Kim looked around the room quickly, as if she was going to see something that would change the situation. She looked back at Jake, who was beginning to look angry.

"I don't like waiting, Kim."

Kim hung her head, and her hands reached down and grabbed the material at the bottom of her dress and she pulled it up. She lifted herself to slide the dress under her and up to her waist. She had no panties on.

"Good. Now lean back on your elbows, lift your legs up in the air, and spread them as far as you can, to give us a good view."

Kim did it, keeping her eyes tightly closed, obviously embarrassed to be exposing the most private part of her anatomy in this way. Not just showing it, but holding her outstretched legs far apart and obscenely displaying it right in front of two people.


"Open your eyes," Jake said.

"Look at us when we look at you. In fact, look at Joanna."

Joanna could feel the other woman's humiliation, and it excited her. He leaned forward to give a close-up examination of the wide open cunt before them, and Joanna leaned close, too.

"Now," he began, "Kim, as you can see, has a very prominent clitoris."

As he spoke, he reached out and took the growing bud in his fingers, and held it as he talked.

"It's quite enormous, in fact, when she has a hard-on."

The clitoris was quickly becoming erect, growing up and out of its sheath, and it resembled a small penis. Joanne had seen it on their first visit, but not this close, and was amazed at the length and thickness of it.

"This is what happens," Jake went on. "It turns out that both men and women have in their bodies both sex hormones. Men have a little estrogen, and women have a little testosterone. It's true. But everybody's glands aren't always in perfect balance. Sometimes men have more estrogen than they should flowing through them, and it makes them effeminate. Some women have more testosterone than they need, and if they do, they tend to have a bit more body and facial hair, they tend to act a little more aggressive, and they tend to have big honker clits like this one."

Joanna thought to herself, this bitch acts aggressive? It sure doesn't look like it from here. She didn't say anything.

"But there's something else interesting about Kim's cunt. It's a squirter. She's got a big g-spot just a little ways up her cunt. You can reach it easily with your fingers. She can have some whopper orgasms just from jacking off her little cock here, but to get the real gushers, you got to hit the g-spot, or hit that and the clit both. Should we show her, Kim?"

Just a few seconds of manipulation of her clitoris had changed Kim's whole outlook. She appeared to no longer care if it was humiliating to be exposing herself so fully. She was breathing hard and her voice seemed far away.

"If you want to."

"Joanna, do you want to watch Kim's torrential twat in action?"

"Sure." "Ok, I got to go get something. Here."

He took Joanna's hand and raised it to Kim's splayed-open cunt.

"Hold this little guy till I get back." Joanne took the engorged clitoris in her fingers and held it firmly as Jake got up and walked into the kitchen. Kim looked at Joanna, then down at her fingers holding her clit, then back and Joanna and then threw her head back and moaned loudly as she orgasmed. Some cunt juice squirted out, and her bucking hips dislodged the clitoris from Joanna's grip.

"You're supposed to wait for me!" Jake came back into the room carrying a large and heavy glass bowl.

"Here, put your legs down."

He had Kim stand up and he pulled the dress up over her head and tossed it aside. He guided her down onto her knees on the floor next to the table, bent forward at the waist so that her chest and shoulders rested on the table. He pulled her legs apart so that her cunt was only a foot or so off the floor. He placed the glass bowl on the floor between her legs, directly under her cunt.

He said in a gentle voice, "Kim, you know what this bowl is for, don't you?"

Kim nodded.

"You want me to come in it."

"That's right. And I think we can kill two birds with one stone here. I'm going fuck Joanna on your bed in a little while, but there's one small problem. It seems that she's forgotten to wash her cunt lately, and, well, to tell you the truth, I just can't put my dick in something that stinks that much. So Joanna's going to take off her pants and panties now, and sit down right here on the table in front of you with her legs open. If you wouldn't mind, I 'd appreciate it if you'd lick the stink out of her cunt. Just suck up that stinky paste and swallow it. I know you don't have much experience eating cunt, so I'll tell you that while you're licking it, more paste will be flowing out, so you'll have to swallow fairly often, otherwise it's going to run down your chin and drip on the table. We don't want a stinky table, do we?"

Kim weakly shook her head to indicate "No."

Joanna needed no prompting. She had been anticipating this moment for some time. She stood in front of Kim and slowly took off her jeans and then peeled down her panties. She sat on the table and swung one leg over so that her legs were wide open, and then slid down until her smelly crotch was right in Kim's face. She reached down and carefully took the other woman's eyeglasses off her face and put them aside, then took Kim's face in her hands and slowly began rubbing her pasty cunt lips against it, smearing her stinky juice all over Kim's face.

Jake positioned himself at Kim's side. He reached under her belly and began milking her clitoris. As soon as he did, Kim began licking and sucking on Joanna's stinky cunt lips. She lapped at the filthy cunt greedily, and if she minded the very strong taste, she didn't show it. Jake first brought Kim to a clitoral orgasm similar to the one she had already had, which produced a small squirt of liquid. Then he plunged two fingers into her cunt and began wiggling them back and forth. In a matter of seconds this produced a major gushing of watery liquid from Kim's cunt into the bowl. While he prompted one orgasm after another from the woman on her hands and knees, he continued his discussion of Kim's cunt.

"Yes, cunts like this one can squirt out a lot of liquid, and it's not an unusual cunt. Go to the library sometime, and read the famous Masters and Johnson's report, the chapter on female ejaculations. Several cups of this come can often be extracted. It looks a little like piss, but it's not piss. It has been mistaken for piss, though. I heard about one couple who were going to get married but the woman called it off after accusing the guy of pissing in her cunt during lovemaking. What an idiot. As if I guy could piss while fucking. It's almost impossible to piss through a hard-on, much less when the dick is being stimulated. The valve to the urinary tract shuts down tighter than a drum, so that the urethra is clear for the flow of semen. All that really happened is that his dick was hitting her g-spot and she gushed out all this thin liquid. She thought it was him, pissing in her. What a dipshit."

No one was particularly listing to Jake's monologue, he knew, but it provided a distraction. Sometimes direct stimulation does not achieve a climax, he understood, because a person is thinking about having an orgasm. Thinking can get in the way. If one's attention is diverted from the idea of coming, it can happen more easily. Kim didn't seem to be needing any psychological assistance, though. She was squirting heavily and regularly into the bowl.

After a long period of having her cunt cleaned, Joanna had shifted positions and was now laying on her back on the table. One arm was raised fully and bent back at the elbow and Joanna rested her head on that hand. The other hand was holding Kim by the hair, guiding her as she licked the filthy outstretched armpit.

"Look at this bitch," Joanna was thinking. "My armpit absolutely reeks and she's licking it clean as though she loved it. What a pig."

Jake watched as Kim licked both of Joanna's armpits clean, and then stopped masturbating her. He stood up and took Joanna's hand and said "Well, time for that fuck, yes?" They started walking toward the bedroom, when Jake stopped and turned back to Kim, who was laying on the floor, exhausted.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Kim, show Joanna how much you appreciate that I jerked you off so many times." Kim raised her head and looked at him.

"What?" "Bring your bowl here. And don't spill any of it."

Kim got up and picked up the bowl and brought it to them and held it up. It contained more than two cups of warm, mostly clear liquid. It smelled like Kim's cunt, not surprisingly.

"Well, we don't want to waste all that good come, do we? We should be good citizens, and recycle, don't you agree?"

Kim didn't say anything. She just stared down into the bowl for a few seconds and then raised it to her lips and began to drink it. They stood watching until she had drunk it all down.

"Go to the kitchen and put the bowl away, and fill two large glasses with cold water and bring them to the bedroom."

Jake and Joanna went to the bedroom and Jake undressed. Kim entered with the two glasses of water. He put one on the bedside table and gave the other to Joanna and asked her to drink the entire thing. When she was finished he took the empty glass from her and handed her the full one.

"I can't drink this much water, I'll be pissing all night." Joanna protested.

"Well, I don't consider that a problem, do you Kim?"

Kim shook her head.

Joanna drank half the second glass and was too full to drink any more. She was sitting on the edge of Kim's bed.

Jake then said "Kim, tell you what, go sit on the floor in front of Joanna. Hold one of her tits with both hands and suck on the nipple while I think of what we should do next. Suck one for a minute or so and then do the other one. Go back and forth."

Kim didn't seem to have much fight left in her. She did as she was ordered. Joanna enjoyed this, as she was sure it was humiliating for the small-breasted woman to have to hold her heavy breasts in her hands and suckle at the large nipples. Jake watched for about ten minutes and then told Kim that it was time for some fucking. He said it would be Kim's task to provide anal stimulation to both of them during the fuck process. She was to kneel on the bed at their side and lubricate her middle fingers with saliva. She was to insert one of her middle finger's up Joanna's asshole, and the other in Jake's asshole, and to keep the fingers in there and wiggling while they fucked. Jake soon discovered that Kim's wiggling finger up his ass was highly stimulating, and he came hard after only a few minutes of fucking.

Without even being told, Kim licked Jake's spent cock clean after he pulled it out. She then turned to Joanna and began lapping at the other woman's cream-filled cunt. After she had licked and sucked on it for a while, she gently rolled Joanna over onto her stomach and laid down between her legs. She pried the woman's butt cheeks apart and began licking her asshole. Joanna's enjoyment of the ass licking was impeded after a while, by her growing need to urinate.

"Jake, I gotta go pee."

"Good. Kim will be helping with that, too, won't you Kim?"

Kim gave no answer. Jake took her arm and raised her to her feet and led them both through the doorway to the bathroom.

"Jake," Joanna whispered to him, "I can't pee with somebody watching."

"Don't worry, you won't have to. Just play along."

Jake had Joanna sit down on the toilet as far back as she could on the seat. He then pushed Kim down to her hands and knees in front of the toilet and positioned her head on the front edge of the toilet seat. Kim's head rested on the seat directly in front of Joanna's cunt.

"Kim," Jake said, "close your eyes and keep them closed."

"You see," Jake explained to Joanna, "Kim thinks your cunt is very beautiful and she loves the way it smells and tastes. She's been thinking that any piss that flows out of so wonderful a cunt must be delicious too. She wants very much to taste your piss. Isn't that right, Kim? Look at Joanna and tell her. Do it."

Jake slapped Kim's naked ass, hard. The sound of the slap echoed loudly off the tiled walls. Kim opened her eyes and raised her head to look Joanna in the face.

"Yes," she said, "I want to taste your piss." Jake slapped Kim's ass again.

"You won't get to taste it unless you're a little more sincere than that."

Kim then said, "Joanna, please let me taste your piss. Please."

"That's better. Now put your head back down on the seat there and close your eyes and keep them closed. Good. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Good.

"Joanna, I'm going to leave the room, and Kim will keep her eyes closed, so no one will see you peeing. Take your time. If it takes a while to get started, that's all right. Be sure that you piss on her tongue, though, so she gets the full taste of it."

Joanna's contempt of Kim had been growing since their first visit to their apartment, when Jake had made Kim eat her cunt and lick her asshole. There seemed to be no boundary to the depths to which this wimpy bitch would sink, Joanna thought. Fucking slut. Fucking pig. She's going to taste my piss, all right, she thought. She's going to taste it real good.

With Jake out of the room, Joanna felt completely in control of the other woman, and it sent a thrill through her. She decided to make the most of the occasion. She no longer cared if this slut bitch watched her peeing or not. It would be better, in fact, if she did watch.

"You can open your eyes," she said. "I'm not going to pee on your tongue."

Kim looked up at her. "Thank you," she said.

"I'm going to pee right into your mouth, instead." Joanna laughed. She reached down and took Kim's head in her hands and looked down into her unhappy eyes.

"And I want you to gargle with it. Now open up wide."

Kim opened her mouth as wide as she could and Joanna pulled her head forward until the open mouth touched and surrounded her cunt lips.

"Now don't spill any," she said. Joanna held Kim's head steady and relaxed her urinary sphincter. The flow did not begin at once, as Joanna was too excited, but that didn't bother her because she figured it just added to Kim's humiliation to have to wait for it.

Finally she felt the warm flow begin. Kim's whole body jerked back when she felt the hot, salty piss squirt into her mouth, but Joanna had been expecting that. She had one hand behind Kim's head to keep it from backing away, and the other hand entwined in Kim's hair at the top of her head, pulling it forward. The woman's face remained glued to her cunt lips. She let out only a little urine, and then pushed Kim's head back and tilted it up so that her face was pointed toward the ceiling.

"Let me hear you gargle with it, now."

Kim held her mouth open and gargled with Joanna's piss.

"Good girl," Joanna said.

"Now swallow it." Kim, her head still tilted upward, looked at Joanna with frightened eyes and shook her head.

"Oh yes, you're going to swallow it all right."

Keeping one hand firmly entwined in the other woman's hair and thus keeping her head tipped upward, Joanna reached over and clamped the fingers of her other hand over Kim's nose, closing the air passages. Kim struggled a little and tried to dislodge Joanna's hands by grabbing her wrists, but Joanna was too strong. Then she closed her eyes tight, closed her mouth, and began to swallow. It only took a couple of swallows, and then Kim gasped for breath, and Joanna let go of her.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it? In fact, you enjoyed it didn't you?"

Kim just stared at Joanna. Her eyes were unfocused, as though she were far away.

Joanna slapped her hard across the face.

"Well?"

Kim took the slap. She didn't move away or raise her arms.

"Well?"

Kim said nothing, so Joanna slapped the other side of her face with her other hand. She noticed that Jake now stood in the doorway, watching.

"You enjoyed drinking my piss, didn't you?"

"Yes," said Kim weakly.

"And?"

Joanna waited a few seconds and then raised her hand to slap the other woman again, but Kim spoke quickly.

"And... your piss tasted really good. Thank you for peeing in my mouth."

"You're welcome. And?"

Kim just looked at her, confused. Joanna slapped her twice, once with each hand. Kim's face was rocked to the left, then back to the right.

"And?!!"

"And...could I drink some more, please?"

"Yes, you sweet thing, you certainly can. I have to pee really bad. Would you like to drink all of it?"

"...Yes, please."

"I thought so. Lay down on the floor, on your back." Kim did as she was told. Joanna got up from the toilet and squatted over the other woman, her cunt directly over her face.

"Now we're going to take our time. I'm going to give you a mouthful at a time, and I want you to swallow it right down. Then I want you to thank me and ask for more. And we don't want it splashing all over, so reach your hands up here and hold my lips open."

12