Kim and Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lot like being kissed, only many times more intimate and unbelievably pleasurable. She had nothing to compare to, really, but it seemed like Andrea, for all her inexperience with women, had no problem understanding how to do this. Kiss after kiss, she tasted her girlfriend with an arousing hum using her lips and tongue calmly but firmly. Her lips massaged the outer flesh, while her tongue dipped in to taste the inner. Every kiss seemed designed to bring more taste into Andrea's mouth, and send more shivers through Kim's body.

The two girls had an incredible sense of coordination. As soon as Kim could no longer maintain the tightly bent-over position, Andrea maneuvered herself so that as Kim was standing straight up, Andrea had crawled partly through her legs and was now eating her directly from below and a little in front, even though she had a rear approach. Kim arched her back instinctively and began tugging on her own nipples. That was something she never did, but she couldn't seem to help it.

Andrea was being far more aggressive now. Kim could feel her wetness pooling inside. She could sense herself twinging and warming up with excitement. As her body responded, it began to open increasingly for her lover. Andrea didn't miss a beat, sucking and tasting everything she could.

Kim did not have a huge clitoris, but when aroused, the little pink jewel was certainly harder and more prominent than most. As soon as Andrea saw it appearing she gave a great moan, and attacked it with everything her mouth could offer.

Crying out loudly in the lonely pasture, Kim felt her face flush as her body was rocked by the first orgasm another person had ever given her. Andrea's face was now glistening after being soaked, but she did not relent. The blonde could sense the trembling in her girlfriend's legs and so began easing her way to her back, gently lowering the other girl on top of her face.

In short order, Kim was smothering her sexy lover between her legs, rubbing her wetness all over the girl's face and squeezing her thighs. Bumping and grinding against the lashes of Andrea's tongue against her clitoris, Kim felt a surge of powerful new pleasures. Before long she was bouncing on the blonde's face and rocking her hips. Andrea's tongue seemed to never stop fluttering wildly around and every time she had a change, she gave that clitoris another suck.

When Kim hit another peak, she collapsed forward, so that she was essentially on all four with Andrea lying beneath her, continuing to kiss, suck, lick, and eat every bit of her, even as her inner walls quivered, her thighs spasmed, and her fluid poured out directly onto the blonde's face. When finally she could take no more, Kim scrambled to embrace her love and kiss her. She could taste herself in the kiss, but that only made it feel more intimate.

Slowly that kiss transformed as Kim felt a drive to show her own affection. She kissed gently all over her girlfriend's face, not caring about tears or juices or running makeup. Slowly she worked her way down Andrea's tan, elegant throat, and then down her sternum, between her beautiful breasts, lingering for a moment on the surprising delicate skin of her tummy. Kim kissed gently around, and twirled her wet tongue in the other girl's belly button.

"I won't be as good as you were," Kim warned, her voice soft and shy. "I don't really know what I'm doing."

Andrea pressed her head lower, towards her own, probably very needy womanhood. "Kimmie, if you love my body as much as you love the rest of me, I have no doubt you will be perfect."

"Oh, Andrea," Kim moaned, nuzzling her lover's fragrant lap through her skirt.

"I told you you would be saying that again tonight," Andrea giggled, reaching down to unfasten her skirt.

"Not just tonight, I'm sure," Kim added, pulling the skirt down. Andrea's panties were black silk, but even so it was apparent how wet she was. Kim first rolled her black stockings down, and then eased the panties down. Unlike herself, Andrea was shaved. Kim caressed the girl's smooth mound with almost worshipful adoration. "So beautiful," she gushed.

Andrea smiled and squirmed, anticipating what was to come.

Kim did not make her wait long. Gently, she pulled the blonde's leg's further apart and then crouched between them, feeling a gentle breeze pick up and tease their naked flesh. She spread her hands on either side of Andrea's vulva, her red nails startling against the tan skin even in moon and starlight. She then eased both thumbs down the other girl's crease, slowly pulling her labia apart.

The sight of Andrea's womanhood, rent open like that, was almost beautiful enough to bring tears to Kim's eyes. Complex shades of brown, cream, and pink. Textured patterns ranging from rough to smooth, multi-faceted to simplistic, gently soft to obscenely slick. Her depths were magenta with excitement. Her abdomen rose and fell with increasingly strained breaths, and Kim could see her womanhood pulsing with anticipation.

Rotating her head a little, Kim opened her lips and pressed her mouth against her girlfriend's hot, aching need. Andrea squirmed under her immediately, and she raised her hips with arousal. Kim smiled and slid her tongue down into the seat of Andrea's sex. They both moaned as Kim's tongue moved top to bottom, side to side, exploring the shape of Andrea. The taste was complex like her own, but it was not the same. There were subtle differences that made it intriguing, compelling. She could feel walls swelling around her tongue, and fluids swirling about.

Andrea clutched at Kim's head, her breath sharp through her clenched teeth. Her hips rocked as she continuously humped gently against her lover's face. Kim's long tongue arched up inside Andrea, looking for her cervix. When she found it she began slowly stroking at the blonde's g-spot with as much wet pressure as her tongue could exert.

"Kimmie . . . " Andrea hissed, writhing in tense pleasure.

A complete virgin, Kim didn't have the discipline yet for foreplay or teasing, nor for prolonged execution of an arousing technique. Before long her mouthwork lost precision and picked up aggression. Soon she was sucking and eating with abandon. The more aggressive she became, the more excited Andrea's response was. The more aroused Andrea became, the stronger her taste and her smell became, driving Kim to even further passion.

Kim was caught off guard by Andrea's first orgasm, as the delicious womanhood suddenly quivered under her face. Once she realized what was going on, she replaced her tongue with two fingers and began stabbing her g-spot through a series of ever-tenser climaxes, while her mouth bathed Andrea's clitoris.

Every subsequent climax was announced by a shriek that echoed across the pasture. Andrea could take a lot more of them than Kim could. After several, she was shaking, and thrashing about, screaming obscenities before in between climaxes. The feeling of giving the woman she loved such intense, overwhelming pleasure, was incredible for Kim, and she found herself crying with love and pride as she ravaged her lover.

Andrea's breathing became increasingly shallow, and soon she was almost constantly yelping. Kim could see that she was growing light-headed, but Andrea begged her not to stop. Not yet. So Kim didn't.

Then suddenly, Andrea lunched for Kim. "Give me your pussy!"

Kim began to move up towards her mouth in compliance.

Andrea stopped her. "No. Fuck me, Kimmie. Fuck me with your pussy! Please! Please!"

"I don't . . . " Kim didn't understand.

"Get on your side," Andrea panted. "Slide it up against me."

And so the two girls worked their way into a scissors position with the hot blonde on her back and the cute, tall brunette on her side. Kim had absolutely no idea what she was doing, but she moved and thrust as best she could figure out. Andrea called on her experience with men and soon had the right angle and the right motion, so that their wet, well-used pussies were grinding against one another. The direct stimulation, of labia rubbing labia, lips interlocking with and flipping other lips as they bumped and slid against one another was amazing. Even more incredible, Andrea's control of her body was so precise that she was able to essentially press her clit into Kim's, and pound and flick them to a simultaneous orgasm that nearly caused her to pass out.

The two collapsed, as they were, soaked and saturated, their bodies sore and spent. The blanket on which they lay was drenched with their sweat and spilled fluids. The moon and stars shone down on their bodies. The breeze caressed their skin gently. And they began drifting off to sleep, completely naked, legs intertwined, womanhood pressed against womanhood.

"I love you, Kimmie," Andrea murmured. "I love you so much that the only way I can stop my heart from bursting is to give you as much of the love as I can."

Kim smiled, her cheeks dimpling. "I love you, too, Andrea. I hope that I can make you feel even a little as good as you make me feel."

And then they slept.

12