Kim and Eva Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers

“Just like you are right now”, Eva cut in.

Kim smiled and stood up. She walked around to Eva’s side of the bed and knelt down. “Come right to the edge”, she said, and Eva obeyed in kind. Kim’s voice was barely audible. “Carrie knelt down beside me, lightly touched my face and my body and…”

Kim’s hands followed the story’s instructions while she knelt down next to Eva. Her lips started planting kisses the length of Eva’s body. Her forehead, the top of her ear, her neck, her shoulder, fingers, hips, thighs, calf, toes. All the way down, her hands massaged Eva’s back, bum, and calves. Eva was squirming with every movement and moaning. Kim took Eva’s big toe in her mouth for a few seconds and then started back up north.

This time she was more daring. When she kissed Eva’s inner thighs, the blonde had to fight the urge to wrap both legs around her younger friend’s head. As the kisses made their way to her tummy, Kim reached up and, for the first time, caressed Eva’s breasts. She carefully avoided the nipples, but that didn’t stop Eva from whimpering “Ohhh Kiiiimmmmyyyy.” When her lips arrived at Eva’s chest, Kim traced kisses all over her breasts, stopping briefly to blow lightly on her nipples. “They are sooo sensitive, have mercy.”

Kim had planned on teasing Eva awhile longer, but this was too much of a temptation for her. She urgently took Eva’s right nipple in her mouth, tracing circles all around it with her tongue. Her left hand had free access to Eva’s whole body and Kim used her nails to lightly trace down her back, to her hips, down her legs and back up. She grabbed Eva’s ass roughly and dug her nails in slightly, shocking herself at how passionately she did so. Eva whimpered again and pulled Kim’s face even tighter against her chest, spurring her on.

Kim sucked gently on the nipple, hugging Eva tightly to her with her right arm, while her left hand dared to roam between her legs. The younger girl expected hesitance but Eva’s legs flew open as though they’d been forced apart. It was Kim who was hesitant now as she slowly slid her middle finger between Eva’s lips. She ran it back and forth, careful to avoid her clit and careful to avoid slipping inside her, which was very difficult.

“I can’t believe how wet you are”, said Kim, taking her attention away from Eva’s breasts momentarily. “Wow.”

Eva was thrusting her hips at Kim’s finger, desperate to be touched in exactly the places the younger girl was avoiding. “I must be too wet”, she whispered between moans. “You won’t really touch me.”

Kim pressed her forehead against Eva’s and smiled. With her soaking wet left hand, she took Eva’s right and guided her between her own legs. She then resumed her teasing, stopping her fingers just at the opening of Eva’s pussy. Eva couldn’t believe the warmth and moisture between Kim’s legs. How had SHE had that effect on such a perfect young goddess? And why hadn’t Rick made her feel this way since….well ever? Just then Kim’s lips latched back onto her right nipple and Eva looked down at her. Here she was being ravished by the most beautiful creature she had ever laid eyes on and she was going to waste her time feeling guilty about a man who hadn’t made her feel sexy once since she turned 40? “No way”, Kim thought. “He’s been denying me a sex life for over 5 years, I’m not going to let him rob me of HER.”

She turned her attention back to Kim and the fact that she simply refused to stop teasing. Didn’t she know how much she needed this? Over and over again she thrust her hips up into Kim’s hand, but she just grinned, bit her lip and teased, grinding her own pussy down onto Eva’s hand. Suddenly the solution was clear.

“Look at me Kim”, said Eva, with as much command as she could muster.

Kim looked up and Eva grinned. Staring directly into Kim’s eyes, Eva grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. Both women hesitated, the softness and warmth unfamiliar. But almost instantly instinct took over for Eva. She wanted this person, plain and simple, and it didn’t matter her age, her sex or that she wasn’t married to her. She bit Kim’s lip ever so slightly and her younger partner perked up and nipped her right back. They giggled and rubbed each other a little more urgently. Eva parted her lips, hoping Kim would understand the invitation her tongue was getting. Eva got impatient after just a few short seconds however, and parted Kim’s lips with her own. As their tongues danced together, Eva’s frustration with the teasing reached a breaking point.

She found Kim’s clit with her middle finger and passed over it lightly several times. It was just how Eva touched herself when she masturbated and it had exactly the desired effect on her partner. Kim’s knees buckled at the sudden stimulation and she groaned deeply in Eva’s mouth. Then Eva worked the finger in circles around Kim’s clit, very slowly. At first Kim froze and Eva groaned in frustration, but the younger girl soon woke up and followed suit.

Eva’s clit felt huge to Kim’s delicate fingers. “I’m sorry baby, was I teasing you”, she breathed, in between kisses. “It seems to have had an effect.”

“Don’t be cocky with me, I can feel how wet I make you.” Eva brought her lips to Kim’s ear. “Did Carrie make you this wet?”

“Almost, want to know how?”

Eva had lost interest in the story momentarily, but the role play was so exciting to her. “Of course.”

Kim stood and leapt playfully over Eva to the middle of the bed. Eva shrieked with surprise and turned to face her. “I lost control for a minute there Eva, you ok with surrendering it back?”

“I’ve been trying to surrender for a while now, but I had to step in when you were dragging your feet.”

Kim raised her eyebrows and smiled. “Ok mouthy, shut up and lay back.” Eva smiled wide and complied.

Kim nuzzled up into Eva’s neck and rested her head on her shoulder. As her fingers returned to her clit she began to whisper in Eva’s ear. “Carrie told me that she’d been crazy about me since the first time she saw me. She walked in the team room to change after a workout during the first week at school and I was in the far corner at a locker. I was naked, my towel at my feet, and I was tying my hair in a ponytail.”

Eva eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open. Was rotating her hips slowly in time with Kim’s touch. “Lucky girl.”

“She asked the other vets who I was and she couldn’t believe that I had just turned 18. She thought I was a transfer not a freshman. She stopped me on the way out and talked to me, took my picture with her cell and added my number. I went home and probably watched a movie and went to sleep. Carrie on the other hand……”

Kim paused and pressed more firmly on Eva’s clit.

“…went home and got herself off to my picture; not once”, Kim kissed Eva’s cheek.

“Not twice.” Kim paused and kissed the other.

“But three times.” Kim planted a tender and sensual kiss on Eva’s lips, gently parting them with her tongue and again increasing the pressure on Eva’s clit. Eva’s hand gently massaged Kim’s arm in encouragement and she moaned deeply.

Kim continued. “She saved the picture on her computer and then put her computer beside her on the bed. She said always needed toys to get herself off that many times but this time….” Kim paused again and glided her middle finger down between Eva’s lips and gently slipped it deep inside her. Eva grabbed Kim’s elbow and grunted, then relaxed as the new sensation washed over her. “…she just needed her fingers and her imagination.”

Kim gently curled her finger deep inside of Eva to search for her spot.

“Oh my Goddddd, Kim.”

She’d clearly found it.

Kim hoped Eva didn’t realize just how unsure of herself she was. She was operating mostly on porn movie knowledge and instinct for what she liked or what she had fantasized about. But looking down at the look on Eva’s face, she saw the full effect of whatever connection they had. Her older friend certainly didn’t know or care about her limited experience and Kim found herself caring less and less and wanting more and more. She leaned in closely again and Eva reached up and stroked her jet black hair. “Guess what I’d be doing right now if we weren’t here.”

“Tell me, and please give me more.”

Kim’s index finger joined her middle finger deep inside Eva’s pussy. “I’d be stretched out naked on my bed, my glass toy between my legs, and you on my mind.” Kim began to fuck her a little harder and Eva threw both arms around her and held on tight, lifting her hips off the bed to meet Kim’s fingers. “I’d be on orgasm number three by now at least.”

“C..Carrie?”

“She just needed her fingers and her imagination to get me off too.” Kim looked down at Eva. Her lips were parted in an O, her nails dug into Kim’s back, and her hips bucked up and down in rhythm with Kim’s thrusting fingers. She was ready. And so was Kim. Carrie’s lessons had been brief, but memorable and effective. “Eva, look at me.”

The blonde’s eyes shot open and focused intently on Kim’s. Kim was struck by what a perfect clear blue they were.

“Good girl. I want to be looking into those eyes when I make you cum.” Eva managed a slight nod and whimper as Kim increased the pace a little more, then a little more.

“Oh fuck Kim, wow, that’s perfect.” The dirty talk shocked Kim a little, but she loved it and she knew she’d found just the right tempo. She was pretty much motionless; Eva’s hips were fucking her fingers, doing all the work.

“Omigod, omigod, omigod.” Over and over Eva chanted, bucking her hips faster and faster. When Kim saw Eva close her eyes and reach down to touch herself, she suddenly stopped. Eva’s eyes shot open again and her look was almost of someone in pain.

“What are you doing??!!”

Kim grinned and brought her fingers to her lips. Slowly, she cleaned her fingers with her tongue. As she did, Eva began passing her own fingers over her clit. When Kim was finished, she licked her lips and whispered, “You taste wonderful, thank you.” She slid her hand back down Eva’s chest, stomach, over her own hand now rubbing herself frantically, and back between her warm, wet thighs. “Now, unless you want me to stop again, keep those eyes open.”

Her chest heaving, Eva smiled and locked her stare at Kim. Kim continued. “You keep rubbing that clit baby, and tell me what you need from me.”

“Faster”, was all Eva said and she began rubbing Kim’s upper chest. Kim propped herself up onto her elbow so her breasts were no longer pressing into Eva’s. Eva moaned as she examined them with her left hand.

“Oh, you wanted to see the girls did you?”

“Mmmmm, they’re almost as amazing as those fingers, my God! More please!”

As soon as Kim slipped a third finger inside her, she felt Eva’s muscles begin to twitch. “Wow, I can feel you vibrating, are you ready?”

Breathlessly Eva spoke. “You have nooooo idea.”

Kim leaned in to whisper directly in her ear. “I have three more days, I’ll give you as much of this as you can handle and lot more.”

Kim felt Eva’s pussy spasm and then grab her fingers. “Oh fuck, almost there, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop!” Kim’s fingers and Eva’s fingers and hips worked in perfect unison, back and forth, applying just the right amount of rhythmic pressure. Barely a minute had passed when Eva’s muscles released Kim’s fingers and began to spasm.

Eva’s hips came off the bed and a squeal escaped her lips. Her mouth and eyes were wide open and she looked directly at Kim as promised. “Ahhhhhhh”, breathed Eva, with what Kim could only describe as an extreme amount of relief. The orgasm gripped Eva for almost 10 seconds and she remained perfectly still, allowing it to wash over her. As she began to come down, Eva’s whole body shook. Kim began to move her fingers inside of her again and ran her thumb back and forth over her clit.

“Oh my fucking God!” Eva almost yelled and Kim was shocked again. Her thumb was replaced by Eva’s fingers, and she moved them desperately to keep the high going. Eva’s stare returned to Kim. “Keep fucking me, don’t stop, please don’t stop.” Kim was in awe of what she was seeing and wouldn’t have dreamt of it. Seconds passed and Eva’s hips again flew off the bed. Her hands smacked down loudly against the mattress and she gripped the sheets hard. This time the spasms seemed to wrack her entire body and there was no way for Kim to describe the shrieks, ohs and ahs escaping Eva’s lips. Again, after about 10 seconds, she began to relax and her hips returned to the mattress. Kim touched Eva’s clit again.

“Oh, nonononono”, said Eva, shaking and turning onto her stomach. “Too sensitive, too sensitive.” Kim watched her for a full minute. Her twitching body glistened with perspiration and it was difficult for Kim to resist touching her more. Finally she reached down and lightly rubbed Eva’s back.

“Kim, it’s ok to touch me, my back isn’t what’s sensitive.”

“Why are you lying like that?”

“For one, I’m just spent, but more importantly, I’m probably blushing up a storm.”

“You’re NOT embarrassed?!”

“Welll….”

“Oh Eva”, started Kim. She laid down and spooned her. “What are you worried about?”

Eva snuggled back against the warmth and comfort of Kim’s naked skin. “Kim that was…..unbelievable is the only word I can come up with. I’ve just never felt like that. I don’t know who that was just now, but I’ve never met her before.”

Then she giggled that sexy giggle and Kim knew everything was alright. “Well Eva, I liked her and I’d like to see her again.” She began caressing her blonde hair and kissed her shoulder lightly.

Eva turned her head toward Kim. “We got away from your story; I’d like to know how it ends.”

“Well we haven’t reached the end yet, but we also didn’t get away from it.”

“So she got you off just like that?”

“Yeah, and I was all self-conscious after losing control in front of her, sound familiar?” Eva gave her a fake-pout and Kim’s stomach fluttered again. “Does she do anything that doesn’t make me wet?” Kim thought.

“So she comforted you and said sweet things like you’re doing with me?” Eva grabbed Kim’s hand and kissed it as thank you.

“Sure, she also did one more thing.”

“What’s that?”

“She made me come again….even harder.”

The words hung in the air and Eva felt her own butterflies. She started squirming and Kim knew she was still turned on. Eva smiled and bit her lip. “Is that so?”

“It is.” Kim smiled right back and cupped Eva’s breasts with her right hand, lightly massaging her nipples and kissing her shoulder again. Eva started to roll onto her back, but Kim stopped her. “Stay where you are”, she ordered.

Eva rolled back onto her stomach and relaxed. “Another massage?” she asked, a little puzzled.

Kim answered by kissing Eva’s neck and grabbing her butt. She started at her neck, traced kisses down her shoulder and returned to her neck. Kim then straddled her once again, reached underneath Eva with both hands and grabbed her breasts. As Kim began tracing her warm lips down her spine, Eva breathed deeply. “This isn’t going to be a massage is it?”

Kim gave Eva’s breasts a light squeeze and continued her path south. “Baby, remember the taste I had of you before?”

Eva squirmed again. Kim licking her off her fingers had been the most unexpectedly sexy sight of the night. “Y…yes.”

Kim took her hands from Eva’s breasts and playfully slapped her ass cheeks with both hands. “Well I’m going to show you how much I liked it. Lift that bum up.” She grabbed a pillow and slid it under Eva’s tummy, leaving her butt sticking straight up in the air. “Comfy babe?”

“Very. But even if I wasn’t, I’d do anything for you right now.”

Kim kissed Eva’s cheeks, again in awe at the perfect, firm roundness of the older woman’s butt. Hesitantly, she started exploring with her tongue. When Eva first felt the wetness gliding across her flesh, a long “ohhhhhh” escaped her lips.

Whenever Kim had thought or fantasized about this moment, she always felt a gnawing doubt about whether she’d be overcome by two nagging questions; will she enjoy it and will I enjoy it? Kim massaged Eva’s ass and drank in the sight in front of her; lovely blonde hair cascading down a long, shapely torso toward a heart-shaped butt and long, shapely legs. Those legs were spread and a waxed, wet, lovely pussy was being offered to her.

Kim concluded that there was only one way to answer either question. She laid down on her stomach between Eva’s legs and her hands returned to that magnificent ass. Kim’s breath was hot on her inner thighs and the blonde wriggled in anticipation. Kim pulled apart Eva’s cheeks and, in one slow movement, gradually inserted her tongue as deep inside Eva as possible.

Eva exhaled deeply and moaned. She had expected some teasing and the feel of Kim’s tongue was a welcome surprise. Kim allowed herself a deep breath and Eva’s sweet taste and musky fragrance were intoxicating. She relaxed instantly. Slowly she brought her tongue all the way out of Eva’s pussy and slid it all the way back in. It felt much different than she imagined and the foreign sensations made it feel even sexier.

Eva was rocking her hips and breathing heavily. She reached underneath her body and began massaging her clit once again. “Uh uh”, protested Kim. She grabbed Eva’s hand, licked her juices off of her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. As she traced circles around Eva’s clit, Eva moaned loudly and used her hand to reach back and pull Kim’s head in closer. The younger girl’s head was swimming. She hungrily lapped at her partner’s lips and traced teasing circles around her swollen clit.

Eva thrust her bum back into Kim’s face and her nose nudged inside her. Kim breathed in deeply and moaned. “Oh wow”, exclaimed Eva, “that’s different.”

“Mmmm”, moaned Kim in agreement, but neither of them cared. Whatever made them feel good was all that mattered. They worked up a rhythm quickly.

“I wish your nose was bigger”, giggled Eva. “And I wish you’d actually touch my fucking clit!”

Kim came up for air for a moment. “Maybe I’m waiting for you to beg me.” Eva lifted herself up on all fours and turned to look at her young partner. Kim rose to her knees and stared right back. She slid two fingers inside Eva’s pussy and watched as Eva’s words caught in her throat. She quickly composed herself and smiled wickedly. She reached back and grabbed Kim’s wrist so she couldn’t move. Eva then started rocking back and forth, fucking herself with Kim’s fingers. She licked her lips and moaned.

“Kim, please, please please….pretty please….suck on my clit.”

Kim’s return smile was just as wicked. Eva seemed to be embracing her naughty side at last and Kim wanted to encourage that behavior by giving her exactly what she asked for. She spread Eva’s ass cheeks wide and teased her clit a few seconds longer with her fluttering tongue. Then slowly she licked the entire length of Eva’s pussy, taking first one lip into her mouth, then the other. Feeling bold, she continued to Eva’s ass and gave it a few hesitating licks.

“Omigod”, Eva moaned, delighted, and Kim made a mental note for later. Right now, however, was not a time for teasing. Kim returned her attention to Eva’s clit, pursed her lips and gently sucked it inside her warm mouth. She rested on her left elbow and with her right hand, she reached up and ran her fingernails all over Eva’s body. Over and over again she drew Eva’s clit between her lips and over and over again she released it and swiped her tongue back and forth across it. Eva kneeled there still and silent for nearly a minute, frozen in wonder at what she was feeling. Her lips were parted in a constant “O” and her breathing was ragged. She felt that she could explode at any second.

daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers