Kim and Eva Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers

Kim took this as a bad sign and paused. “Tell me what you need baby. Is it ok?”

“Don’t stop, just speechless.” Eva turned her head and sighed. She could only see the top of Kim’s head. “I just wish I could see what you’re doing to me,” she whimpered. Kim ignored her at first, but then had a flashback to her encounter with Carrie. She looked up into Eva’s eyes and licked her lips clean.

“Eva do you trust me?”

“Absolutely.”

“Good. I need you to kneel at the top of the bed, close enough to the wall where you can lean on it comfortably with your hands if you need to, do you understand?”

“Yes, but…”

“I thought you trusted me.”

Eva nodded and did as requested. “Good”, approved Kim, “now close your eyes.”

As soon as they were shut, Eva felt Kim moving around on the bed behind her. She felt strange kneeling there like she was and didn’t understand….

All was forgotten when she felt the sudden penetration of Kim’s tongue deep inside her. Her eyes shot open and her legs trembled. She was glad to have the wall there for support. She looked down and the bedside lamp perfectly illuminated Kim’s face. Her eyes were focused intently on Eva’s and Eva was struck by the intensity in them. She felt lusted after and it was powerful. She watched as Kim’s tongue danced inside her, her wetness glistening on the younger girl’s face. Kim’s hands brazenly kneaded Eva’s ass and the older woman felt another jolt rush through her at the thought of having physical evidence of this gorgeous creature playing a little rough with her.

“Lean back on your hands”, ordered Kim between licks.

Eva obliged and Kim took a deep breath and moaned, her eyes running the length of the blonde’s captivating figure. Eva felt another twinge in her pussy. “She enjoys the sight of me that much, wow”, she thought. Kim’s tongue moved magically between the soft inner folds of her pussy and the rock hard sensitivity of her engorged clit. But each time she changed focus, Eva whimpered at what she’d just lost.

“Tell me what you need baby.”

Eva’s chest was heaving. “You can read my body that well already?” Kim grinned as she lapped contentedly at her friend’s clit, awaiting instruction. “I could use something inside me while you do that.” Kim’s hands returned to Eva’s ass and pushed her forward while Kim slid further down the bed. When Eva leaned forward, her hands now rested on the headboard and Kim had free access to everything she wanted. She licked the length of Eva’s pussy and again lingered at her bum. Kim licked around her anus teasingly and pressed her tongue against the opening, careful not to cross any lines before getting permission. Eva let out a throaty groan and began to rotate her hips, almost riding Kim’s tongue. When Kim was sure ALL of Eva was good and wet, she took her clit back into her mouth and gently eased a finger inside her pussy.

“Oh God, there it is!” exclaimed Eva, finally getting what she’d been craving. She pushed away from the wall and sat down further on Kim’s beautiful face. Kim’s finger pushed further inside her pussy and her tongue sucked harder on her clit. Eva giggled. “Can you breathe?”

“Mmmm-mmm”, Kim moaned, but she directed Eva to lift her hips slightly anyway and soon Eva understood why. Now Kim had room to slip a second and then a third finger deep inside her. With her other hand, Kim lubricated Eva’s ass with five wet fingers. Cautiously, she nudged the tip of her pinkie finger toward the opening.

“Kim just fucking do it already”, ordered Eva.

Kim applied a little pressure and it popped inside. Eva bucked her hips and a yelp escaped her lips. Kim glanced up, hoping she hadn’t hurt her. Eva’s head was thrown back; she was licking her lips and running her hands over her entire body. Everything was obviously just fine. Eva couldn’t believe what she was feeling because she had never felt anything like it. There was a pressure building up in her pussy that was totally unfamiliar. She was close to something but she didn’t know what it was.

“Don’t move, don’t move”, pleaded Eva and Kim obliged. Eva started to bounce up and down on Kim’s tongue and fingers, fucking her instead of the other way around. Eva leaned back, her body telling her she needed more of something. She didn’t get any satisfaction and she began to whimper.

“Don’t get frustrated baby, tell me”, Kim mumbled.

Eva threw her body forward onto the bed and slapped her ass down even harder onto Kim’s fingers. Her breasts swayed inches from the bed. She grinned down at Kim with a twinkle in her eye. “My ass needs something….more”, she demanded.

Kim let out a guttural moan. She couldn’t believe how fun and sexy this woman was. Wordlessly, she began drawing slow, deliberate circles around Kim’s clit and reached up with both hands to play with her breasts. Barely a minute passed before the older woman’s body began to shake and she uttered several frustrated “uhs”.

“Why are you teasing me again?! Just fucking touches me!”

Kim giggled and guided Eva until she had returned to the kneeling position directly above her. Slowly, she let go of her breasts and began running her hands down Eva’s body. At the same time, she stopped circling her clit and lightly began to flick it with her tongue. With each flick, Eva’s thighs twitched and a sexy little “ugh” emerged from her lips. Eva felt a digit slide between her soaking lips. Her instinct was to buck her hips and fuck it hard, but when she did so, Kim’s tongue left her clit. She fought hard to stay still and let Kim do the work.

Kim’s finger felt different somehow and Eva realized that it was her thumb doing the work this time. Eva loved that when Kim moved it around, it applied direct pressure on her spot. It was getting harder to stay still….

“Omigod Kim, omigod, omigod, omigod.” That powerful, unfamiliar pressure was building again and Eva couldn’t control it. She was almost vibrating now.

Kim was sucking much harder on Eva’s clit and constantly flexing her thumb deep inside of her, teasing her g-spot. Suddenly, Eva’s pussy muscles contracted hard and Kim knew it was time. Kim reached up with her free hand and massaged Eva’s breasts. She made a fist with her hand, applying direct pressure onto her spot and simultaneously lubricating her middle finger. When it was soaked, she began to play with Eva’s ass once again.

“Fuck yes, that’s it, do it, just do it!” Eva knew what she needed and so did Kim. The younger girl collected her thoughts. Simultaneously, she eagerly sucked Eva’s clit, gently pinched her nipple, and pushed firmly on her g-spot.

Eva’s hips bucked hard. “Kimmy pl….”

Kim didn’t let her finish. In one quick motion, she slid her middle finger into Eva’s ass. Eva’s body went rigid for a moment but Kim could tell the true effect by the pulsing around her finger and thumb. Moments later, Eva began to buck her hips. She gripped Kim’s hand and took it from her breast. She looked at her with a desire Kim didn’t recognize. “Grab my ass”, she demanded. Kim indulged her and as soon as Eva felt the smack and her younger friends’ nails dig in, she smiled. She let out a long, low “yesssssss” and grinded her hips into Kim’s fingers and tongue. It took a second for Kim to match rhythm and keep her tongue attached to Eva’s clit, but once she did, Eva was on her way.

“Oh that’s it, play with my ass, lick me, lick me, lick MEEE…” A feeling of warmth rushed over Eva like she’d never felt. Involuntarily, her legs twitched, her hips bucked and she fell forward, smacking her hands on the mattress. She thrust her hips into Kim’s fingers over and over again for almost half a minute, new waves washing over her every time. Finally her head began to clear and she slumped forward. Kim was unfazed; she was still kneading Eva’s butt and lapping up her juices. However, Eva didn’t feel her hands on her anywhere and glanced back over her shoulders. Kim’s left hand was gripping the sheets so tight her knuckles were white. With her right hand she was rubbing her clit in short, quick circles.

Eva’s breath was still labored. “Oh baby, you must need to cum so bad!”

Kim whimpered her agreement.

Eva leaned back. Her legs felt like jelly but wanted so badly to pay back her new friend in kind. She tried to get off of Kim and get in a better position to help, but Kim let go of the sheets and grabbed her around the waist. “No, stay there, it’s so hot looking up at you like this. You’re too gorgeous.”

Eva was sure she was blushing again. She would do anything for her new friend at this point. She stayed put but leaned back and balanced herself on her left hand. With her right, she grasped Kim’s hand that was playing with her pussy. She didn’t do anything; she just allowed Kim to do the work and tried to get an idea of how she liked to be touched. She looked down at this beautiful ebony woman still pleasuring her so unselfishly and taking care of her own needs and was overcome.

“Baby, I really want to help you feel good, please let me.”

Without a word, Kim used her free hand to guide Eva into a 69 position. “Do what I do”, she said in a throaty whisper. Her right hand still rubbing her clit, she took 2 fingers from her left and slid them inside Eva’s pussy.

Eva grunted in surprise. “Whoa, getting you off is going to be just as fun I guess!” She heard Kim giggle then moan deeply when Eva penetrated her.

Eva felt Kim curl her fingers and make a “come here” motion and followed suit. “Do you feel it?” asked Kim.

Eva’s fingertips ran across a small rough patch of skin and Kim jumped. The younger girl moved her own fingers in small circles deep inside of Eva; the older woman was instantly aroused. “Omigod, how did you do that?”

“I’m rubbing the same spot. Ready?”

“Uh huh”, was all Eva could manage. She felt Kim begin to move her fingers in and out of her pussy, but with a purpose. When she pulled them out, she did it quickly and curled her fingers to brush her spot. When she slid them back in, she did so very slowly. Eva did her best to match Kim’s movements and before long, the younger girl’s hips were moving in unison with her fingers and guttural grunts and groans filled the room. Eva noticed that Kim was no longer taking care of her own clit and felt selfish again. She was selflessly trying to make Eva cum for a third time and neglecting herself. Eva instantly took action. She lowered herself down to Kim’s level and shyly licked the black girl’s throbbing clit.

Kim reacted with surprise. “Holy shit! Eva omigod. Faster fingers, please.”

Encouraged, Eva drew Kim’s whole clit into her mouth and sucked hard. She tucked her free arm underneath Kim’s butt so her fingers were free to play between her legs. With her left hand, she spread open Kim’s pussy while the fingers on her right hand flew in and out.

“Oh fuck Eva, that’s amazing. When I say now, pull out your fingers ok?”

Eva didn’t care why, she just groaned approval and kept going. Kim’s fingers were working magic on her own pussy and she was in state seventh heaven thinking that she may cum for a third time!

“Faster if you can Eva, faster if you cannnnnn!” Eva was pounded away at Kim and was concerned it would start to hurt, but the harder she tried, the more Kim loved it and thrust back at her. Eva could feel her own pressure building already again and she really wanted for them both to cum together.

“Come on baby, I want to make you cum, please cum for me. Oh fuck, you’re going to make me cum again, cum with me!”

“Almost there, get ready!” Just as the warmth came over her, Eva heard Kim scream. “Now! Pull out!!”

Eva withdrew her fingers and rose to her knees just as Kim’s hips flew up off the bed. Out of her pussy came a gush of liquid like a fire hose. Of all the sights and sensations of the night, making Kim cum like that was the one memory that stayed with Eva most of all. She came harder that third time than she had ever cum before. “Ahhhhh!” Kim’s and Eva’s high-pitched screams pierced the soft light of the room. Eva collapsed on the bed, still in a haze and watched the effects of her efforts on her young friend.

When Kim stopped gushing, her fingers flew to her clit and she rubbed hard and fast. Again her hips rose off the bed and a second gush almost as powerful as the first came rushing out. Her face was contorted into almost a look of anguish and Eva thought Kim may start to cry. Her body was spasming wildly as she frigged herself a third time and grunted with great effort to push out the last of her incredible orgasm.

“Ohhhhhh…..hahahaha!” After all the sensations and the effort all Kim could do was collapse in a heap of spasm and laughter. “Oh. My. Fucking. Goodness.” Kim lay face down on the bed and sighed deeply, sounding more content that anyone Eva could remember.

The older blonde, somewhat recovered from the frenzy, crawled across the bed and placed her forehead against Kim’s. She threw one arm underneath her and her right leg around her waist, pulling her close. With her right arm, she caressed her from her head to her lower back.

“Mmmmmm”, moaned Kim, and she followed suit, burying her head in Eva’s chest and caressing her hips and back. They lay like that for a very long time until Eva felt herself dozing off. She glanced at the clock and saw the bad news.

“Kim, it’s after 3.”

“Uh huh”, came the sleepy reply. She made no effort to move.

“I want you to stay, will you stay with me?”

The younger girl pried open one eye. “I don’t want to be anywhere else.” She smiled up at Eva sleepily. With her tousled black curls, glistening skin and post-sex glow, Kim wasn’t sure she wanted Kim to be anywhere else ever again other than her bed. The thought momentarily scared her half to death.

Eva smiled and kissed her. “I just need to head to the ladies room and then we’ll try and sleep.” She paused and smiled. “I’ll also bring back some towels. Someone umm….spilled something on the bed.”

Kim laughed softly and moaned. “Ok sweetie, thanks.”

Eva rushed to the bathroom and closed the door. She looked in the mirror and felt panic. “Did I just fall in love with another woman who is 20 years younger than me? In one night?? I have a husband and kids and a business and I must be crazy. And where did all this come from all of a sudden?? What am I, a porn start or something??” She splashed water on her face and thought about it again. “Rick doesn’t make me happy. I haven’t felt good for a very long time and it’s his fault. I wouldn’t think about doing something like this if he would be good to me!”

She gave her head a shake. “No, it’s my fault too. WE don’t make EACH OTHER happy.” She thought about Kim and smiled. “Anything that makes me feel that good cannot possibly be bad.” Maybe she was being naïve with Kim, but she couldn’t go back now. If it wasn’t Kim, she would be upset, but it wasn’t her fault. The door out of her relationship with her husband had long been unlocked; Kim had just kicked it open. Eva surveyed her reflection. There were small bruises and scratches all over her body and it wasn’t wrong; it was exciting. There were other doors Kim had kicked open that Eva hadn’t even known were unlocked. She smiled at herself in the mirror. “Three more days.”

She reached down for a last splash of water and her wedding ring clanged against the ceramic. She brought it to her face and stared at it for almost a minute. Sighing, she took it off and placed it next to her toothbrush. Panic again gripped her. What hope did she have for happiness if she couldn’t even look at herself in the mirror and tell the truth? Kim hadn’t knocked down any doors that Eva hadn’t been dying to see in splinters for going on 20 years and she was certainly naïve if she thought that she had a future with Kim or anyone else if she couldn’t admit that. She closed her eyes and the faces of her husband, her kids, Kim and those temptresses of the distant past played like a movie in front of her eyes. It was time to be honest with all of them and she needed to start with the young woman in her bed. Eva breathed deeply and hoped against hope that Kim would still be in that bed the following evening.

She turned off the light and returned to the bedroom. She stood there admiring Kim’s beauty one more time. She spread out towels over their dampness and laid down behind Kim, spooning her tightly. She was fast asleep. Eva sighed. Her secrets would have to stay that way for just a little while longer. She kissed her neck and rested her head against the pillow. “I never knew how much I needed you until I met you.” By the time the words bounced off the now quiet walls and back to her ears, she was already half asleep.

daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers