Kim and her Son's Bully Ch. 01

Story Info
A desperate house wife meets a handsome stranger.
2.8k words
4.32
93.6k
153
9

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: JAKE IS IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT EIGHTEEN

Kim writhed and moaned in bed, desperately trying to pleasure herself to climax before her alarm goes off. She fantasizes about a younger man aggressively thrusting into her again and again, but the thought is pushed away as the alarm loudly beeps. Kim sighs and gives an annoyed grunt as she leaves the bed to get dressed.

Slipping on a pair of old jeans and a loose buttoned blouse, Kim puts her hair in a messy pony tail and slips on her flip flops as she leaves her room. Peeking her head into her son's room she finds him in the process of tying his shoes. "I'm almost ready mom" Anthony says as Kim nods "I'll be in the car honey."

Kim was forty-one, pushing forty two, around five foot four, brunette with a curvy Latina body. Sitting in her car she pulls out her phone until Anthony climbs in as she drives him to school.

"Bye mom" Anthony says glumly grabbing his bag and stepping out of the car. "Bye honey, love you" she says as he walks off. "That boy" she says to herself shaking her head, driving away she goes to the nearest Starbucks and orders her usual. Kim loved coming here after dropping Anthony off because of how empty it was. Being a stay at home mom definitely has it's benefits, but one of the best is running all her errands while the rest of the world is at work or school.

Skimming past photo after photo of her friends on vacation or at some five star restaurant, Kim can't help but reflect on her own life. Kim got married at the young age of twenty-one to her high school sweetheart Mark. At the time, Kim was head over heels for Mark. Deciding to leave her previous wild life in the past, Kim got married, found God, had a son, and now lives as a stay at home mom searching through a combination of Pintrest, Facebook, Instagram, and Etsy, the American Dream.

Unfortunately that dream didn't last too long, Mark's young and restless ambition seemed to die out after his promotion to District Manager. His ambitious work style seemed to die at the same time as his sex drive. Every other day became once a week, that became twice a month, to once every other month, and now she was lucky to get a kiss. With Mark's job requiring him to travel all over the district, Kim was left mostly to herself.

Suddenly, she is snapped back to reality as a tall, young, handsome man stands before her, leaning over slightly to make eye contact. "Sorry?" Kim says blinking and pushing her perverted fantasies out of her mind. "Is anyone sitting here?" he asks again, his deep firm voice is demanding but gentle.

"Oh no no, go ahead" Kim says as he smiles and sits in front of her.

"I'm Jake by the way" he says reaching his hand out to shake hers, she laughs awkwardly, feeling embarrassed and ditsy, "Oh well um I'm Kimber- just Kim."

She can feel her cheeks burning as she regrets not putting effort into her look this morning. "Are you here on your own?" Jake ask, "Well yeah, I like to come here to just relax." Kim felt herself getting lost in Jake's piercing blue eyes, strong jaw, and well done hair. The conversation goes all over, Jake felt attention she hasn't felt in so long. She noticed Jake carelessly flirting with her and his eyes subtle looking down at her cleavage. Kim told Jake all about her boring house wife life expecting him to not care, but instead he gratefully asked questions and comforted her. She even told him a bit about her wild life before Mark. All the drinking, smoking, and she alluded to it but Jake knew she was also sleeping around a lot

"This has been great Kim, but I have to get going, it's already gonna be eleven o'clock." Kim's eye opened wide as she was harshly brought back to reality, she had spent roughly three hours talking with a complete stranger. "Let me see your phone real quick" Jake says softly but demanding.

Obediently she handed her phone over, Jake was typing something rapidly and handed it back to her. Her contacts were open with a new page titled "Jake" and his number. Blushing Kim stutters out "Ye-Yeah this was really n-nice" stumbling over her own words. Watching him leave the store, a wave of shame washes over her. "I'm married" she tells herself.

Gathering her bag and phone, Kim climbs into her car and drives to her empty home, feeling all the more empty after a deep conversation with a caring and handsome man. Kim spends the rest of her day doing laundry, paying bills, and fantasizing about Jake.

She knew it was wrong, but slowly stopped pushing those thoughts away until she found herself in bed desperately fingering herself. The image of Jake's hands all over her body, her hands on his probably chiseled chest and abs, and her legs hungrily wrapped around his waist as he powerfully thrust his hips into her. With the unfinished climax from this morning and meeting Jake, her orgasm sends waves through her body rocking her body as she moans loudly.

The idea of texting Jake continuously popped into her head even as she picked up Anthony, even when she cooked dinner for the two of them, and even as she drove Anthony to school the next morning .He seemed nervous but wouldn't tell her what was on his mind when she asked.

Returning to Starbucks, Kim waited hoping Jake would walk through the door. Eight became nine, and nine became ten when Kim gave up waiting for him. Returning to her car in defeat. Sitting in the car Kim pulled out her phone and finds "Jake" in her contacts. Biting her lip and looking around, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Taking a deep breath, she sends the message "Hey, this is Kim from Starbucks yesterday."

She sat in the car breathing deeply as she attempts to calm down. Suddenly her phone buzzes and the notification "Jake has sent you a message" pops onto her screen. Excitedly opening her phone she reads the message. "hi kim! looks like i caught ur attention didnt i?? ;)" She felt something inside her, something that found his straight forwardness very arousing. No longer thinking about the possible consequences she types back "LOL maybe;)" and hits send. Her phone buzzes in her hand and reads "i think i did...did u wanna meet up?" She rereads the message again and again as her fantasies the day before come bursting into her mind. Feeling her heart beating rapidly she types the word "Yes."

Kim came to the realization that her panties had become wet from the thought of Jake. "i knew it:P come on over in about 20 mins we can smoke some weed" then a second message comes with his address. "I'll be there:)" she types and looks over again and again, then hits send.

Catching her breath, Kim looks up in her rear view mirror, hair still messy and a minimalist approach to make up, she rushed home to look better for Jake. Curling her hair, applying make up, even that scarlet red lipstick she kept for "Date Nights" Kim completed her outfit with a pair of skinny jeans, a tight black shirt with just the right amount of cleavage, and a pair of sandals. She looks at herself in the mirror, she hasn't looked this good in so long, and she feels rejuvenated.

Starting up her car and punching in Jake's address she heads over attempting to contain her excitement. Kim checked the address again as she rolled up to Jake's house. Three floors, a gated entrance, two separate garages, and a stone fountain. Driving up to the gate Kim pushes the buzz button, "Hello?" she immediately recognizes it as Jake's voice. "It's Kim" she says voice shaky. "Awesome, I'll buzz you in" he says as the gate slides open.

Kim always thought of her family as well off, with Mark being a district manager money was never really a problem, but they didn't have enough money to spend it carelessly. Driving her 2010 Lexus RX, she can't help but feel embarrassed as she passed the Bentley, the Lamborghini, and the Audi, not to mention the two garages she couldn't see into. Parking her car she grabs her bag and exits to find Jake standing at his door smiling cockily.

She doesn't get it, back in high school she would've been head over heels with this kind of guy, but after meeting Mark, the idea of a cocky guy annoyed her. Seeing him standing there with his arms crossed she felt like she was in high school again.

As they head inside Kim stares on in awe of Jake's home. "You want a tour?" He asks giving her that cocky smile again. She can't help but nod her head. Jake showed her the massive kitchen, the two living rooms, the dining room, the game room, the media room, their small but impressive gym, and finally he shows her his room. It is roughly the same size of her own living room and kitchen.

"Make yourself at home" he says walking over to his dresser and rummaging around. Kim sits on his leather couch observing his impressive room. His California King size bed, pictures of him at various exotic places, sometimes with a pretty girl, his massive TV, an Alexa Echo Show, and his shelves filled with books and various souvenirs from all his trips.

"So I know it's been quite a bit since you've done this, so I thought I'd start you off with some of the weaker stuff." Walking over to her with his bong and a gallon ziploc bag full of weed. He loaded it up and handed it to her. Biting her lip she took a deep breath and pushed out any thoughts of consequences away. Wanting to impress Jake and forgetting how long it's been, Kim takes a long hit and it sent into a coughing fit. Jake chuckles to himself as he rest his hand on her back and hands her a glass of water. Drinking it and catching her breath, she feels it immediately. Jake takes a similar size hit with what seems like no effort.

Time slowed but zipped ahead at the same time. Jake put on various videos that made her laugh as he encouraged her to vent to him, still with his hand on the small of her back. The weed has taken its effect. Jake asked her question after question getting more and more personal.

"When's the last time Mark took you dancing?"

"Two years ago."

"When's the last time he took you on vacation?"

"A year ago."

"How often does he make you feel beautiful?"

"Not often enough."

"How often does he make you feel wanted?" She can feel his piercing blue eyes on her "Not in a long time."

"When's the last time he's pleasured you?" He asks resting his other hand on her knee. "Almost five months ago." She says feeling his hand slowly slide up to her thigh. She knows she needs to tell him no, tell him she's a faithful wife, but she doesn't. "You deserved to be worshiped" he whispers into her ear causing a chill to run down her spine.

She can feel his fingers on her upper thigh, his other hand sliding to wrap around her hip. "You deserved to be pleasured" he says looking into her eyes and then kissing her, softly at first, but she places her hand on his cheek and the other on his chest as she kisses him back passionately.

"Do you want me to pleasure you Kim?" He asks waiting for her response. She nods desperate for him. "I wanna hear you say it." He tells her demanding. "I want you to pleasure me Jake" she moans aching for his touch again.

He gives her that cocky smile again and begins kissing her, their tongues meeting as his hand slides up to her waist and unbuttons her jeans and continues to unzip them. He slides his hand down her pants and begins rubbing her pussy from outside her wet panties. "Oh Jake..." Kim moans, eyes rolling back as she throws her head back.

Hungrily attacking her neck, Jake kisses her neck as his other hand begins lifting her shirt up. Taking the hint, she helps him pull her shirt off as he tosses it aside driving her crazy. Jake looks down at Kim's black lace bra holding her 34C breast. "You wear that for me?" He asks giving her a wink as she nods. Kim reaches down to repay the favor and lifts his shirt up and off to reveal his strong chest and much to Kim's pleasure, his six pack.

While she stares in awe, Jake lifts his hand up and over her panties and slides a finger into her wet pussy. "Fuck!" Kim moans loudly throwing her head back as Jake expertly unhooks her bra tossing it aside. As Kim reels back from her pleasure, Jake lovingly kisses and rubs her breast. Driving her over the edge Kim desperately grabs his firm arms as she bucks her hips to meet his dexterous fingers.

Before she can come back down from her orgasm Jake gives her another order. "Get on the bed." The weed and her orgasm mixing together as she lays on his bed. Feeling the soft sheets on her skin, she looks up to see Jake rummaging through his dresser again as he turns around with a condom in his hand. "You ready?" He ask standing before her looking down at her. Nodding her head excitedly he gives her more orders. "Undo my pants."

Sitting up she struggles but unbuckles his belt and then his pants as she tugs them down to reveal his tight blue boxer shorts, with his massive erection bulging within. "Oh my God" she says in complete awe of it.

"You like it baby? Bigger than Mark huh?"

"God yes, you're so much bigger" she says without a second thought. Sliding her fingers under the elastic band, she tugs them down until his cock pops out. Pointing directly at her she can't help but begin immediately stroking it. Roughly nine inches long, veins all over, balls massive and hanging, and his uncut cock leaking precum from the head.

"Keep stroking it baby." he says as she obeys. Ripping open his condom with his teeth he places his hand on her shoulders and lays her down. With her pants already undone, he grabs her pants, and with one tug pulls them off. Laying before him in nothing but her black lace panties, he runs his hands along her body, until he reaches her panties and slides them off. Slipping his condom on her looks down at her and places the tip against her lips. "You sure you're ready?" He asks one more time. "Give it to me" she begs as he gives her another cocky smile and pushes in. "Oh God! Oh fuck Jake! Fuck it's so big" she grunts in pain but the pleasure easily outweighing it.

He leans over her, his hands at the sides of her head, occasionally kissing her passionately and sucking on her nipples. The pleasure pushes Kim into a state of bliss. Desperately wrapping her legs around him, she runs her nails along his firm chest, occasionally feeling his arms.

The sound of the bed creaking, Jake's balls and thighs slapping against her ass, Kim's moans of pleasure, and Jake's grunts echo through the house for what feels like hours. Orgasm after orgasm rock Kim's body as Jake chuckles and continues to slam into her.

She couldn't believe how much stamina he had. With Mark it was a couple thrust, cum on her stomach, and he was out for the night, even if she didn't cum as well. With Jake, Kim had lost count of how many orgasms he had given her.

His sweaty body slamming into her sweaty body, "Kim...fuck I'm gonna cum" he grunts as his thrusting increases rapidly as each thrust pushes her forward. "Jake I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!!" Kim screams in ecstasy as Jake slams into her one last time, pushing her over the edge as her orgasm causes her eyes to roll back and legs to shake. Jake pulls out his cock, it's covered in a slick layer of her juices, as a strand of it connects her pussy to his cock.

"You like that baby?" He ask with that smile, "Yes...oh God yes..." Kim says as she falls asleep in his bed. She hears Jake talking, but frankly she didn't care what it was at this point.