Kim and her Son's Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim's handsome stranger tells her son.
1.7k words
4.25
46.1k
53
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: JAKE AND ANTHONY ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT THEY'RE BOTH EIGHTEEN

***

Slowly and heavily Kim's eyes open and came into focus on a wall of photos. Blinking rapidly, she saw the face of Jake in multiple pictures, in front of a beautiful beach, within an art exhibit, and in countless other places.

The memory of her past two days came rushing back to her. Meeting Jake at the Starbucks, getting his number, coming to his house, smoking, and sleeping with him. With the weed out of her system, she could think clearly now, and the waves of shame came crashing down.

She rose up to see Jake sitting on the couch watching TV only in his boxer shorts. Kim couldn't help but admire the view of his tight back. "You're finally awake" he says looking back at her, his eyes darting down then back up. Kim realized she was still naked and nervously covered her exposed breast much to Jake's amusement. "How long have I been out?"

"Uh about five hours now, you were out like a light." Kim could feel her heart leap into her throat. "Wait what time is it?" She asks desperately searching for her phone finding it charging on Jake's bedside table.

"It's nearly four now."

"Oh shit, God dammit." Kim says rushing out of bed, putting her bra and T-Shirt back on searching for her panties only to give up and slip her jeans up.

"Babe what's wrong?" Jake asks moving over to her. "Anthony got out of school almost an hour ago. Shit! I was supposed to pick him up" she says getting her sandals on.

She rushes down the stairs to the front door only to feel Jake's firm hand holding her arm. "Wait" he says pulling her close to him. She had to look up at him as he towered over her. "You know if you ever wanna do this again..." he stops to kiss her passionately, pinning her against the wall, groping her body. "All you have to do is ask."

He finishes with a cocky smile and wink. Kim felt her knees get weak as his hand rested on her ass. Kim wanted nothing more than to let him take her back to bed but she knew she had to get Anthony "I have to go" she forces out the words as she climbs into her car and pulls out of the driveway. Jake stands in the doorway, arms crossed, and nearly nude as he fades into the horizon.

Finally getting home, deep down Kim can't help but feel unsatisfied with the size of her house compared to Jake's. As she enters the house, Kim was greeted with the sight of Anthony sulking on the couch.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry, I had to help Jenny with some errands, could you believe she's never been to the post office?" She asks forcing a chuckle to relieve the tension.

No response from Anthony. "I know I should've called...but I was driving and you know how I feel about texting and driving." She says feeling the guilt well up inside her.

"It's fine" he says nonchalantly. "I have to go do homework" he tells her as he goes into his room closing the door behind him.

Sitting on the couch she can't help but feel ashamed. She couldn't believe what she had done. Faithful for all these years and she sleeps with a guy she only met once before.

Suddenly a chime comes from her pocket. Pulling her phone out she finds a notification which read "Jake has sent you 3 messages." Opening her phone she reads the messages, butterflies in her stomach.

"hey baby i know you had to rush out but i wanted to tell u that u were amazing ;)"

"just to show u how excited i am to see u again..."

With that message a picture accompanies it. A picture of Jake's cock. "Fuck..." Kim says to herself.

----------------

Closing his door Anthony did his best to hold back tears. Jake always told him about how hot he found his mom, about how he would fuck his mom. Anthony always did his best to ignore these comments but that didn't stop Jake from beating him up every other day. Waking his computer up, the same screen lies before him.

His email inbox, mostly spam but one message had been open. The message "told u" had a video attached to it. Locking his door and plugging in his earphones, Anthony opened up the video attachment.

The camera had to have been on some kind of dresser, Jake's shirt blocks the view as he pulls out a bag of weed. "So I know it's been quite a bit since you've done this, so I thought I'd start you off with some of the weaker stuff."

Anthony cringed at the sound of Jake's voice as he walked off screen with the bag of weed and a bong. Silence until the sound of a woman couching breaks it. Jake must've edited the video because suddenly some video is playing on the TV and Jake's voice can be heard asking "How often does he make you feel wanted."

A woman's voice responded "not in a long time." Jake's voice returned "When's the last time he's pleasured you?" She responds "Almost five months ago."

"You deserved to be worshiped...you deserve to be pleasured...do you want me to pleasure you Kim?" Silence.

"I wanna hear you say it" he demands.

"I want you to pleasure me Jake" the woman responds.

"Oh Jake" the woman moans in pleasure. A shirt is seen flying through the air to land somewhere on the other side of the bed.

"You wear that for me?" Nothing but the sound of a video and the woman moaning can be heard. "Fuck!" She cries out loudly.

"Get on the bed" Jake demands.

Anthony's stomach drops as he sees his topless mother lay on Jake's bed. Jake comes into frame looking into the camera as he gives it that smug smile. Giving the camera a wink he pulls a condom out of his dresser.

He turns to face her "You ready?" Only able to see Jake's bare back and his mother's calves and feet, he can hear Jake demand "undo my pants." Her delicate and loving hands undo and tug his pants down

"Oh my God!"

"You like it baby? Bigger than Mark huh?" A knife stabs into Anthony's side at the sound of that asshole comparing himself to his father.

The knife twist as he hears "God yes, you're so much bigger." Her hands continue to pull his boxer shorts down. Only the sound of Jake's occasional sighs and grunts "keep stroking it baby."

His hands rest on her shoulders and pushes her down onto her back. He stands back and yanks her pants off. Next come her panties "You sure you're ready?" He asks one more time only to be greeted with "Give it to me!" Anthony knew his mother was completely innocent, hearing her speak dirty to the man who makes his life a living hell made him feel sick.

"Oh God! Oh fuck Jake! Fuck it's so big!" Leaning over her, Anthony looks on as his hips aggressively slam into his mother again and again. Hearing them kiss passionately, he then watches as his mom lovingly wraps her toned legs around him thrusting hips.

This goes on for minutes. Jake's unrelenting thrusting causes the bed to creak and his mother to moan in ecstasy. More time passes, Anthony was ashamed to admit he had been stroking his cock to the video. Ashamed and disgusted with himself but his hormones driving him to push forward.

Suddenly Jake's voice rings out "Kim...fuck I'm gonna cum" as his hips increase in speed. Kim's voice joins his "Jake I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!!"

Slamming into her so hard the bed moves forward as he grunts with approval. The sound of Jake's breathing outweighed by Kim's moans as she came down from her orgasm. "You like that baby?" Jake asks as Kim replies "Yes...oh God yes."

"Babe? You still up?" Jake asks nudging her leg with his hand. He turns back to look at the camera with a sadistic smile and slaps Kim's pussy causing her to jolt but remain asleep.

Chuckling to himself he walks toward the camera "Look at that" he says pointing to the condom on his cock covered in thick juices. "Dude your mom is such an obedient little slut" he says pulling the condom off and tossing it on Kim's unconscious body.

"I told you I was gonna fuck her...figured I'd give you the VIP experience." He smiles pulling out his phone as he takes countless pictures of Kim's exposed body. He then picks up her phone going through various images until he smiles with satisfaction "I knew it" he says holding the phone up to the camera as the image of his mother's nude pictures came into focus.

"I think I'll hold onto these too." All the while, Kim's naked body laid in the background. "Oh by the way, Alexa" he says pointing toward the camera.

"She never even thought twice." Walking over to the camera one last time he gave his demands.

"So this is how this is gonna go. You don't tell Kimmy a thing. Don't tell your pathetic dad a thing. Just keep your mouth shut and I'll show you just how slutty I make your mom." He says ushering to Kim's body.

"Now let's say you do something retarded like...I don't know..showing your mom this video or even your dad. Well if you do I'll send all those nudes your mom stashed away to everyone at school. I know you hate when I tell you I'm gonna fuck your mom but would you want everyone to say the same?"

"Oh and just to seal the deal I'll release this video too, all the talking cut out but the video of your mom getting fucked by a high schooler? I know I'm eighteen but I'm sure the police wouldn't look too kindly on your mom fucking a high schooler."

Jake puts his hand on the Alexa ready to turn it off. "Oh and if you refuse to watch the other videos I'll send when your mom comes crawling back? I don't care because you already know in a couple months I'll be your stepdad and you'll be hearing and seeing this stuff every day. See you at school tomorrow buddy." He smugly smiles one last time as the video ends.