Kim and her Son's Bully Ch. 06

Story Info
Jake informs Anthony of his return.
1.1k words
4.26
33.4k
37
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: JAKE AND ANTHONY ARE 18

Anthony sat in class at 12:50 as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Ignoring it as most of the time his phone only buzzed to alert him of spam emails and calls. The anxious uncertain feeling sat in his stomach until the bell finally rang. Reaching into his pocket Anthony pulled his phone out and saw that it was in fact an email. An email from Jake. "shes mine" the email read and the picture attachment struggled to load with the school's slow Wi-Fi. Giving up he closed his phone, grabbed his bag and went through the rest of the day.

Finally 2:50 came and Anthony left school and found his mother's car waiting for him. He climbed into the car and found his mom looking disheveled. Her hair was messy and undone, she wore a loose baggy t-shirt, and yoga pants. Usually his mom put a lot of effort into her outfits but today she seemed like she was rushed. Deep down Anthony knew why. "Hi honey" Kim said kissing his cheek "how was school?"

As Kim drove off Anthony gave his usual uninterested reply "it was okay." Kim felt her mind wandering as the silence filled the car. Jake's chiseled abs, his toned arms, his defined chin, his massive cock. "Mom." Suddenly Kim was dragged back to reality as she saw the red light was actually green. She turned the radio on to get rid of the silence and stop her mind from wandering.

As they got home Anthony went directly to his room and shut the door. Booting up his computer he rushed to his email to open the image attachment in another tab. The large image loaded up and Anthony felt his stomach drop as he was greeted with the sight of his mother in bed, completely naked, face drenched in cum. A mixture of disgust and arousal rushed his mind as he went back to the email to read the rest. "left a present under ur blanket 2." Dread filled him as he walked over to his bed and lifted his pillow to find a pair of black lace panties and a used condom.

Disgusted, Anthony grabbed his box of tissues and used it to throw Jake's used condom away. Left with only his mother's panties, Anthony grabbed them and pulled up the video of his mom getting fucked by Jake on the hood of his car.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kim leaned over the counter and texted Jake "Hey you" almost immediately he replied "whats up baby?" A rush of excitement came over her. "Just got home. You?" An image from Jake's POV showing his naked chest and basketball shorts comes onto her screen. Feeling a aroused Kim replied "Wish I was there." Her heart jumped into her throat as she saw "CALL FROM JAKE" on her phone.

She answered. "Jake?"

"Hey Kimmy." His deep but smooth voice rang in her ear and sent a chill down her spine. "I wish you were here too" Jake said with a grunt.

"Really? How come?"

"Because I'd rather have you riding my cock than having to jerk off here." Kim bit her lip as he was so blunt with her. "Mmmm you're so dirty." She said trying to act like she wasn't going to give in. "That's because I know you like it. You're my dirty little MILF." Kim felt a rush as she blurted out "What would you do with me if I was there with you?" She waited eagerly for his reply. "I'd bend you over, rip your panties off, and eat your pussy until you gush on my face." Kim felt her panties get wet as her breath increased. "Then what?" She asked feeling flustered. "I'd smack that juicy latina ass and make you tell me you're my dirty MILF."

Kim couldn't help but slide her fingers under her yoga pants and brushed them against her panties, softly grinding against her fingers. "I am." He gave her an order "Say it." Her cheeks burned red. "Baby..." He cut her short "Say it. Now." She bit her lip and took a breath "I'm your dirty MILF." Jake chuckled quietly to himself as he realized just how much he owned her.

"Why don't you let me come over right now?" He asked coolly. "Anthony's home. There's no way. He'd hear." Jake was quick to reply with "You know you'd like it." Kim stayed silent. "You know it's true." Kim couldn't lie to him "Maybe..."

"You're telling me you don't get wet at the thought of Anthony hearing you moan as I fuck you from behind." Kim's breathing was short and shallow "A little." She desperately grinded against her fingers. She could feel her orgasm building. "You wouldn't cum on my cock over and over again knowing Anthony can hear just how wet I make you." Kim moaned into her arm as she came.

Jake stroked his cock eagerly at the sound of Kim struggling to cover her orgasm. "Help me cum real quick Kimmy." Kim took a moment to catch her breath "What do you want me to do? Want me tell you how I'd suck your cock?"

"I want you to send me a picture of your tits." Kim was dumbfounded as the request seemingly came out of nowhere. A moment passes as doubt begins to creep into Jake's mind but before he can finish that thought his phone chimes. "New Text From Kimmy"

He opened it up to find a picture of Kim standing in her kitchen with her shirt pulled up. Her nipples were hard as she gave a innocent look to the camera. "Do you like it?" Kim asks nervously seeking for his approval. "Fuck yeah baby. God damn I want you to ride me while I play with those gorgeous tits." He stroked his cock enjoying the sight of his victim's mom willingly sending him a nude. With a grunt he came spurting his load onto his chest.

"Thank you baby. I can't wait to get my hands on you this Saturday." Jake said saving the nude to his phone. "Me neither baby. God I want you so bad."

"You know I'll be there every day until Saturday if you just ask." Kim was tempted but controlled herself enough to tell him "You need to go to school baby." Jake rolled his eyes in annoyance "Alright." Kim smiled as she thought of Saturday eagerly, "I'm gonna get going baby." With that they said their goodbyes and she hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Cleaning himself up, Anthony leaves his room and started up his Playstation only to find his save files all deleted.