Kim & Jack Pt. 01

Story Info
Long Distance Couple make the time pass by sharing fantasies.
965 words
4.04
12.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: Kimberly

From: Jack

RE: A Fantasy

I am watching you prepare for a shower. You slowly undress revealing to me your beautiful body, every second I look at it spawns a new fantasy. You step in and I watch as your skin becomes shiny and wet, your hair is hanging down limp and your begin soaping your breasts. I am growing harder and more frustrated. I pick the underwear you have discarded on the floor I can smell your fragrances and sense your desire. I wrap the underwear around my hardness and begin stroking... it feels so good against my skin and I can't stop thinking about the parts of your body this cloth was touching. After a few seconds you seductively ask me if I am going to join you in the shower.

I step up to the edge, my erection is standing up for you to see. The head is swollen and turning purple and a small drop of pre-cum is dripping out slowly. It is as hard as a rock. You reach your hand out and your fingers slowly encircle it... once you have a hold you pull gently, leading me into the steam and water.

We instantly embrace, our hands sliding up and down each others dripping skin, our hungry mouths are locked together in a passionate kiss. We suck on each others lips and our tongues dart back and forth. I begin stroking your breasts and ass as you put some soap on your hand and begin working up and down my shaft. Your grip is firm but yielding with your thumb on top and fingertips concentrating on the sensitive underside.

After awhile I break the kiss and ask you to let me pleasure you. You raise your breasts up to me as a gift and I begin licking and sucking your cleavage and nipples pushing both sides close together. While doing so, I take the shower head down, set it to massage and aim the water between your legs. You groan loudly as you feel the rapid pulse slamming into your sensitive area. After awhile you are begging me to let you cum so I move my hand down and use my fingers to spread you open, the water is now assaulting your clitoris and I use my third finger to begin lightly rubbing it. Your hands run through my hair and you clamp down tightly on my shoulder, I know you are letting go. I gently bite one nipple, trapping it in my mouth, sucking it hard while my tongue swirls around it. I push the shower head closer and quicken the pace of my strokes. You begin screaming and quivering in a powerful orgasm.

Shaken, you slide down on your knees. I ask you if you are OK and you nod yes. You take the shower head from me and rinse the soap of my cock. Then, you hold it in the direction of your warm, soft mouth. Still jerking it up and down, your tongue slides around my head. I fumble to put the shower head back as my eyes roll with pleasure. You eventually work your lips around my thick cock and bring it all the way in, my head touching the back of your throat, your uvula dragging across the top. I lean back against the wall while your moving me back and forth. I can't stop telling you how good it is and then I warn you I can't take anymore....I have to cum.

You pull me slowly out of your mouth but your grip does not loosen. You angle me down and continue milking it,it begins twitching up and down wildly in your hand but you give it one last tug and I am spraying hot white cum all over your gigantic breasts, gobs of it land on you, trickling down your nipples and chest. I collapse against the wall, so weak and drained. When I come to, I try to help you rinse off but you begin doing something unexpected. You lift your sweet breasts up and begin licking my cum off of you. I thought I was completely drained but when I see your erotic display I am instantly hard again. I beg you to come to bed with me.

We rush to dry off and get in the bedroom. Once there I push you back onto the bed and again savor the view of your naked form sprawled out for me. I jump on top, my cock traveling between your legs, I begin kissing you gently and whispering how much I need to have you.

My cock is throbbing as it lays against your soft entrance. Your juices make it so wet and yielding, I give the gentlest thrust and you gasp as I pop inside of you. Your legs wrap around mine, giving me full access as I begin working it up and down with growing desire. When it seems we are both close, I rise up onto my knees, and pull your legs up higher on my body. I look down on your angelic face, your eyes closed and your mouth hanging open in ecstasy. The top of my hardness is now grinding up against your clit with so much pressure. I begin making my strokes more forceful. Your breasts are bouncing up and down the more our bodies pound together. Finally I push myself in all the way and stay there. You feel my cock throbbing against your clit and we both moan loudly as simultaneously cum for a second time.

Exhausted, I fall down beside you in bed. You roll over and we embrace, gasping for air.

P.S. I came for you twice last night & was still hard for you all day.