Kim and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the waves of my orgasm died away, I looked down at Kim. She was covered with sweat and her hair was matted near her cheeks. Best of all, there was a huge red blush on her face and almost all the way down to her nipples. "You're incredibly beautiful!" I said. I lowered myself slowly (my pecs made themselves known again—ouch!) until I was resting on top of her but still inside. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed for a while. It felt like we were both sweaty enough to slide back and forth a little.

I didn't soften for quite a while. I moved back and forth slowly with my soft-on. Kim responded by thrusting up to me. After a moment or two of moist togetherness, I slipped out of Kim's pussy and felt a little trickle of liquid. I rolled off of Kim carefully and lay on my back and breathed deeply for a moment. "I'm sorry we didn't do this years ago, Kim," I said.

"But at least we got here," Kim said. She rolled over on her side and cocked a leg over mine. Kim traced patterns in my chest hair. I reached my hand between her legs and she said "Be careful. I'm still really sensitive."

I cupped her pussy carefully with my hand and said "How's that?"

"Very nice," Kim replied, and she pushed into my hand slightly.

"There's something deeply wonderful about making love to an old friend." I said. "You know I've loved you for years, but it's been purely as a friend. Now we're adding a whole new layer. I like it."

"I feel the same way," Kim said. More smooching happened.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I said when coming up to catch my breath a few minutes later.

"Anything you like."

"When we were going at it, you said you wanted to fuck me in public. I'm not trying to hold you to anything or trying to trap you with anything you said in the heat of the moment, but I was curious if there was more to it than that."

Kim blushed deeper than I'd ever seen her blush. It was very pretty and it made me even more curious. I tucked her head into my shoulder and said "You don't have to say anything if you don't want to, you know."

Kim said "No, that's all right; I've just never really told anyone about this before." She looked me in the eyes and said "I'm an exhibitionist. A bit of a voyeur, too, but I'm definitely an exhibitionist."

"You're right; I'm pretty sure that this has never come up before," I said. "I'ddefinitely have remembered a conversation that went off in this direction."

"There wouldn't have been any reason for it to," Kim said. "And it doesn't come up too much for me. Or, rather, I don't let that side of me out much. I don't usually feel safe doing it."

"What kinds of exhibitionism?"

"Oh, almost anything," Kim said. "When I lived in Europe, I went to the nude beaches whenever I could. That was lots of fun. And even when I couldn't get to the nude beaches, I'd wear very small bikinis at the regular beaches. Guys would follow me around sometimes. I'd lie face-down on my towel with my legs spread and pretend to be asleep and I'd watch them in the reflection of my sunglasses. They'd come up with all sorts of excuses to stare at my crotch. It turned me on sometimes so much that I'd get wet, which made the bikini bottoms cling even tighter."

"That sounds pretty hot!"

"A couple times, I tried untying part of my bikini so that it was loose and then wandered around on the beach, but it was hard to make it fall off and have it look like an accident. Though it did once right near a small group of college guys who were very appreciative."

"I'll bet they were!" I said.

"That's not nearly all of it. When I got back here to the US, I wanted something like that but there aren't very many nude beaches and living up here in this part of the country there aren't many times when you'd want to be at any beach without Gore-tex. I've flashed my boobs at a few truckers, particularly if the weather's nice and I'm driving with the window down."

"They're incredible boobs. Did you get a positive response?"

"Every time! A couple of times they even honked their horns at me." Kim said proudly.

"My mind is completely blown. I never would've suspected this."

Kim suddenly looked apprehensive. "This isn't a problem for you, is it?"

I hugged her instantly and said "No, oh, God, no!! It's fine; it's wonderful in fact! I just never knew this about you."

"Really?" Kim still sounded slightly worried.

I said "Sweetheart, what you said to me on the phone a while ago showed me that you were an aggressive and oral lover. And I already knew I love the way you look. So that was great. Then I discovered just how amazingly good you are at sucking me off. That was even better. You could've told me I was going to die immediately afterwards and I'd have said 'It's worth it!' Now you're telling me that you're also an exhibitionist, which is like opening a box of chocolates and discovering that there's an untouched second layer you hadn't expected. Ilove this!" I kissed Kim once more and said "Other than flashing truckers, have you tried anything else?"

Kim said "No, I never had the nerve to do anything else. I do like having sex outdoors but I've never really done anything in a public place: I worry about getting caught and the few guys I've brought this up to didn't feel comfortable enough with the idea to pursue it heavily. But it's just different with you."

"Showing off gets you excited, I gather?"

"Oh, yeah

"And the voyeurism? Does this mean peeking through windows?"

"No, you jerk!" Kim poked me in the ribs with her finger. "Mostly, I like watching porn when I'm feeling really horny."

I thought for a moment. "So when you walked in on Trish and her boyfriend in the sauna...?"

"It really was unintentional but I never told Trish how hot it made me, too. Her boyfriend may have been turned on by this, but I couldn't stop masturbating all weekend. I was worried I was going to burn out the motor on my vibrator."

Some ideas were beginning to form. I said "Very interesting. Very, very interesting."

Kim looked at me and said "What?" a little suspiciously.

"Nothing that's quite developed, but I think I may have a safe but incredibly exhibitionistic thrill for you later."

"We're not driving around naked or something are we?" Kim said.

"No, no, nothing at all like that. In fact, we don't even have to leave the house. Trust me on this for right now. We'll talk about it later."

Kim said, "Okay, but I reserve the right to say 'No!'"

I said "Of course. I don't ever want you doing anything you're not comfortable with. But you'll like it, I know."

"Okay," Kim said. "Well, meester, I've bared my soul to you about probably my most intimate secret, how about putting something on your side of the table?"

"Well, I really do like being an exhibitionist myself," I said. "But that's probably not a surprise for you, really."

"No, it isn't," Kim said. "You've never been modest at all, so it's not much of a leap."

"Thank you. I think."

"You're welcome. What else?"

"Ummm, you can add 'voyeur' to that list, too, but that's such a common trait for guys that I hesitate to even mention it. I'm a guy so of course I like porn."

"Thought as much! This may add something to our list of weekend activities, then," Kim said.

"I'm also keen on masturbation—"

"I figured that," Kim said, smiling.

"—and watching other people masturbate," I continued.

"That's a little unexpected," Kim said.

"Yup, I've been thinking about joining a Jack-and-Jill club recently just to see what it's like."

"What's that?" Kim asked.

"Basically, it's safe sex carried to an extreme. Everyone gets together and strips down to whatever level they like and sits around and masturbates and watches each other masturbate. There can be themes or people can watch porn together, or you sometimes have a committed couple doing things together and everyone watching, but there's actually relatively little touching of other people and it's definitely not swinging."

Kim said, "Have you ever done that? Swung, I mean? Well, both, I guess. Either. Whatever."

I said, "I've been involved in a few threesomes over the years, years and years ago in my relative youth, but I've never been to a swing club. I've never done a group jack-off or a jack-and-jill-off, either, but I have jerked off with another guy on occasion when I was a teenager, generally when we were staying overnight at one house or another. That was fun for it's time. I don't know if you've done anything like that yourself."

"I did, once or twice, the overnight stuff I mean, but I'll save telling you about those for later when I want to get you hard again quickly." I arched an eyebrow at her and she said "I know how your mind works; you were getting hot when I even mentioned Trish. This'll probably have you hitting the ceiling."

I smiled and said "I'll risk it."

Kim said, "Have you ever wanted to try swinging?"

I said, "Well, this may surprise you, but not really. Yes, I like the idea of wild sex with lots of hot women and all, but I tend to be fairly monogamous and might have some real jealousy problems with seeing another guy banging the woman I'm in a primary relationship with. So it's stayed mostly in the fantasy department. How 'bout you?"

Kim said, "I'm not sure. I think what appeals to me the most is the idea of doing things in front of a crowd and not so much who I'm fucking or sucking." She snuggled into me and smiled. "Besides, why tamper with perfection?" I smiled back.

Kim said "We got off the subject, which was what kinds of fantasiesyou have. You're not done, I can tell. What's next on the list?"

I said "I tried a little bondage both ways and it didn't do a lot for me, but this was with my ex-wife, too, so who knows? Our sex life was pretty messed up to begin with so I wouldn't want to draw any final conclusions based just on that. But it's not high on my fantasies list. I do like costumes, though."

"Costumes?"

"Well, costumes and some clothing. I'm really keen on skirts, for example, because they provide easy access." Kim laughed. "I like fishnets but that's probably another guy thing...?" Kim nodded. "All right, then figure that I've earned my 'guy' membership card today with these. But I do like fishnets, big ones, even fishnet body stockings. Sexy lingerie is fun, too, particularly in cotton or lace. I think I'm a bit of a traditionalist, really. Oh, but here's something you won't have guessed: I get hard and drippy over belly dancing outfits."

"What, you mean like the big sequined bras and the veils?"

"Well, actually, I was thinking more of you in some kind of headdress and the heavy makeup and a necklace and nothing else on top and a belly dancing skirt with nothing underneath. Oh, and maybe an ankle bracelet, too. Something in gold to complement your toenails." Kim smiled broadly and I could see her dimples. "You'd dance around me and seduce me or me, you, or both."

Kim said "You're getting hard again telling me about this, do you realize this?"

"I'm not surprised," I said. "I've thought about this image when jerking off before."

"With me in it?"

"With you in it, Kim."

"Oh, my!"

"There's one other thing that's kinda fetishy, and that's tattoos and piercings."

"I've thought about a tattoo but never a piercing."

"Oh, I've a bunch of tattoo magazines and online photos and so on; I can show you all kinds of examples that you might like. And you can even do temporary tattoos that feel pretty sexy." I looked over Kim's shoulder to the clock radio on the nightstand. "Okay, it is now quarter of four. I'm not hungry at all and I don't think I can manage another round like this for at least, oh, five or ten minutes... though I'll be glad to eat you some more if you like."

"Don't you dare! I couldn't take it right now!" Kim said.

"Have you any preferences for what you'd like to do, then?" I asked.

"We could... um... we could... Oh, I know!" Kim got out of bed and went to her suitcase. "We got busy and I never got a chance to show you some of the things I brought. Move over a little." She plopped the suitcase on the bed and I admired how scrumptious Kim looked as she moved about naked and a little sweaty.

Kim unzipped the suitcase and I saw several frilly nighties on top. I said "Niiize!" Kim said "I thought you'd like these. Now this one," she held up a blue nightie against her, "is what I wore last night and you seemed to like it very much." She was right: it set off her eyes and it was really only a short bedshirt that came down to her hips. "Then there's this one," and she held up a much larger sheer red thing. "This one is kind of like a whole body veil. You can see right through it. There's a little red panty that goes with it," and she held up one of the smallest red lace panties I'd ever seen. "I like that one, too!" I said.

"Now,this one is my favorite." Kim pulled out something white with lace and ties on it. She held it up to herself but it wasn't really clear how it worked. Kim said "I'll probably have to put this one on to show you, but it's kind of like a wraparound vest. It's got big cotton ties in the front and it shows off my breasts very nicely. And there's something fun about the panties that go with this one that I'll show you when I wear it. Whaddaya think?"

I rolled over and grabbed Kim by the inside of her thigh and said "I think they're gorgeous and I'm glad it's you modeling them and that ten-minute waiting period I was kidding about may actually be a lot closer to true now that I've seen those." Kim sighed theatrically, rolled her eyes, and said "You men, you're just all alike!" "Erect?" I asked. "Horndogs, more like," Kim said.

I looked at my cock, which was well above half-mast. "Both, I'd say." I peered into the suitcase and caught a glimpse of something long and purple. I looked at Kim and said "Petal, did you bring toys with you, too?" Kim surprised me by blushing and said in a small voice, "Yes. I thought I might show off for you at some point this weekend."

"I'd like that very, very much!" I said enthusiastically. "What did you bring?"

"I brought this—" Kim held up a long purple dildo "—and this" and she pulled an old classic Prelude 3 vibrator out of the suitcase.

"Since you showed me yours, I think ought to show you mine," I said. I opened the bottom drawer of the nightstand and said "I've got a number of things in here. Have a seat!" I got off the bed and Kim sat down. I pulled the whole drawer out and set it on the bed and rummaged around a bit to find what I was looking for. "Okay, the first thing I want to show you is this" and I held up a simple leather cock ring with snaps.

Kim took it and said "I know this makes you stay hard longer, but does it do anything else?" "Yes," I said, "all the extra blood in my cock makes it bulge a little more and everything is more sensitive. When I'm jerking off, it can feel like I'm getting a blowjob." Kim said "So when you're getting a blowjob with one of these on...?" "Then it's 'Oh, Marlene, sell my clothes 'cuz I'm a-going to Heaven!'" Kim laughed and said "We'll have to be careful that you don't come to a premature end... or end in a premature cum, neither."

"Here's a bottle of Kama Sutra oil, the original flavor. I love the way it tastes and it mixes well with most people's musk." I put a little bit on the tip of my index finger and held it out. Kim daintily licked my finger with the tip of her tongue and tasted it. "Mmmm, nice! she said, then suddenly engulfed my entire finger down to the base and sucked on it hard. I could feel the back of my finger touch her throat—incredible!

Kim slowly drew my finger out of her mouth, finishing with a loud pop, and said "You were saying?" I set the bottle of Kama Sutra oil on the nightstand for future reference and said "Riiiiiiiight," I said, "Lessee here... Since I was about to embark on a period of bachelorhood, I bought condoms for safe sex, but I know you and I won't need 'em."

Kim said "I'm glad to have broken my drought."

"Me, too, sweetie."

"Okay, what else? I have something you'll recognize here," and pulled out the twin to Kim's Prelude 3.

Kim laughed and said "What do you use that for?"

I said "Whut, you never heard of overnight guests? No, seriously, it's partly that—I've had this forever—and partly because I was trying things with vibrators at one point to see what it felt like. A swinger friend of mine said some guys responded as well to vibrators as women did, which sounded like a fun way to spend an evening if I could get the hang of it. This one didn't vibrate well enough, though; it just made me itch. Which is why I switched to this one," and I wrestled a double-headed Hitachi Magic Wand from the drawer.

"OhmiGAWD," said Kim, "you use that on yourpenis?? You must have balls of steel, mister!"

"Well, if youmust know, I actually bought this one for a totally non-sexual purpose: it's wonderful for getting the kinks out of my neck after a day at the computer. I use it for that 90% of the time, but I do occasionally try wedging my cock in between the two heads and trying it on the deepest vibration. The results are mixed at best. It's much better for relaxing my neck and back."

"It could be that the problem with your experiments in vibration is that you were doing them by yourself," Kim said. "Maybe you just need someone else involved."

I said thoughtfully, "You know, that thought never occurred to me. I've always done this by myself and just didn't think of it." I mimed writing a note in the air.

Kim looked in the drawer. "Are those nipple clamps?" She pulled up a pair of small black clips. "Yes, they are. My ex actually got these for me: I was interested in getting my nipples to be more responsive and she bought these for me one day. They worked very nicely, but I ended up playing with my nipples so much that they got far bigger than these can accommodate. Nowadays if I want a little extra nipple stimulation by myself, I use these," and I pulled out a pair of wooden clothespins.

"You havegot to be kidding!" Kim said.

"I know it looks weird, but it works: look!" I squeezed a clothespin to open it up and then carefully positioned my nipple in the large notch for the clothesline and let go. I said "See?" Kim reached up and touched the end of the clothespin, then flicked it with her finger. It felt good and I said as much. "Now, for me, the best sensations when I'm clamping them are actually from right behind the nipple." I opened the other clothespin and clipped my nipple head on, with the jaws of the clothespin well behind the nipple and the nipple sticking into the notch. As soon as I let go, the clothespin dropped down, pulling the nipple down with it. "That doesn't feel as intense but it actually feels better. I can feel this sort of pull all the way into the base of my cock."

Kim said "I know what you mean. When my nipples are being worked on, it feels like there's a line right from the nipple to my clit."

"That's right!" I said.

"Which doesn't change the fact that I think that using clothespins is really weird," Kim said. "How'd you come up with this... or do I wanna know?"

"A swinger friend told me about it once when I was telling her I'd outgrown my starter set of nipple clamps," I replied. "It looks weird, but it feels great. Let me show you." I pulled another few clothespins from the bottom of the drawer and squeezed each in turn. I then took the one with the weakest spring and carefully positioned it on Kim's nipple. She had much bigger nipples than mine. When everything was lined up, I said "I'm going to let go slowly. If anything's pinching, let me know and I'll stop and readjust." Kim said "Okay." I slowly let the clothespin go until it was holding on to Kim's nipple by itself.