Kim and Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were impressive," I said. "I think you gave 'em a real show."

Kim looked at the monitor. A couple of people had cum with her and were basking in the afterglow. Bill and Ginger were busily going at it themselves, with Ginger sucking Bill off enthusiastically while fingering herself. We were still getting a few private messages. I grabbed the mouse and scrolled up to see what had come in. Apparently our audience agreed with Kim: they'd never seen anyone cum that big, either. They were very impressed and were quite explicit about what they'd liked.

"See, honey?" I said. "It's a lot of fun." Kim laughed softly and snuggled my chest for a moment. Her legs were still up and she started to put them down and said "Ouch!" as they slowly lowered. I said "Here, I'd like to do this, please." I reached down and gripped the end of the purple dildo, which was still buried inside Kim's pussy. Kim gripped my arm and said "Very slowly, please!" I pulled the dildo straight out, slowly and without any side-to-side motion. Kim's nails dug into my arm once about halfway out and said "Careful!" I pulled a little more slowly and the rest of the dildo came out. There was a last small trickle of creamy fluid that ran out after wards.

I set the sticky dildo on the desk and put both arms back around Kim and held her. She said "This was wonderful. I'd like to do this again sometime in the future, but right now, I just want to take you upstairs to bed and make sweet love to you and be as close to you as I possibly can for the rest of the night. Will you do that?"

I said "Of course, Kim, I'd love to." I typed on the keyboard "It's been a great evening, folks! Kim loves it and we'll be back some other time, but we're going upstairs to be by ourselves for now." Amidst the goodbyes and thank-yous, Betty, the group's co-owner, sent a private message that said "She's gorgeous, John. Keep her around and bring her back whenever you like." I thanked her privately and typed a final "Good night!" to the group and closed the program.

I stood up and held out my hand to Kim. Once again, she had a little trouble standing up. I picked up the towel she'd been sitting on and we looked at the chair seat. Even with the towel, there was a large wet spot. Kim sighed. I said "Don't sweat it, honey; it was inevitable."

The fire in the fireplace was actually going nicely by this time, but I spread the logs out so that it would die back. Kim got her shoes from under the desk while I picked up the towels and got the plate of the remaining potstickers. We walked upstairs. When we got to the kitchen, I grabbed one last potsticker, then parked the plate in the refrigerator. "It's only eight o'clock," I said, glancing at the clock over the door. Would you like tea or hot chocolate or water?"

"Green tea would be wonderful! I'm very thirsty," Kim said.

"Tea it is, my precious. Throw these two towels down the laundry chute and I'll join you in just a moment." Kim took the proffered towels, kissed me, and walked down the hall. I opened a tin of genmaicha, a green tea with toasted brown rice kernels in it, and spooned some into the tea pot. I filled the pot from the instant hot water tap in the sink and set it and a couple mugs on a tray.

When I got to the bedroom, Kim was already under the covers in bed and had pulled down the covers on my side. She was still wearing the lace nightie and had retied the bows in the front (they'd gotten pretty knocked about downstairs). I set the tray on the dresser and said "The tea needs to steep for a moment." I got into bed and we held each other. Kim's legs wrapped around mine and she pressed into me as we kissed and nuzzled each other.

I chuckled slightly. Kim said "What are you laughing about?"

"I'm just thinking that if this is how today's gone so far, I can't wait to see what tomorrow's like!" I said.

Kim snorted. "Pour the tea and get back in bed, silly boy; there are things I want to do with you before the day's over."

"Oh, yes, ma'am!" I said with a grin.