Kim Can Handle It Ch. 01

Story Info
Platonic meeting turns into one hot night for Kim.
4k words
4.32
88.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never allow my self to feel guilty about the way things turned out with my marriage. The first few years of marriage I never really cared that my husband's endowment was less than average, he was good with his tongue and he wasn't 'that' small. But he became unrelenting in trying to get me interested in fucking another man, a well endowed man. Things started slowly at first, once and a while he would use pillow talk of me getting in situations where another man had the chance to seduce me, someone I was attracted too that was equally attracted to me, then we started to read cheating wife stories, watching xxx movies, etc. As time passed we started getting bolder and we would do things like going to bars or parties and I would dress sexy and dance and flirt with other men, or he would invite a friend or two over and have me dress in outfits then have me tease them.

To be perfectly honest I did enjoy the fact that other men found me attractive and I had many fantasies of fucking other men. Let's face it, I am a woman that enjoys sex, and my husband discussed and even put me in circumstances to be tempted to fuck others, with his consent, so of course it interested me. I bet if you're a woman and honest with yourself, it interests you too. But I loved my husband and my marriage was solid. Also, although my husband always talked of watching me fuck others, I somehow felt that deep down inside he wouldn't be able to handle it and it could seriously affect our marriage. There had been a few instances through the years where I came dangerously close to crossing that line, but I always managed to back down gracefully before things got out of hand. But then came one time I finally gave in to his relentlessness only to find that I did thoroughly enjoy fucking another man, but that my husband couldn't handle it when all was said and done.

------------------------------------------------

My husband had arranged for an acquaintance of his to come over to our house. The days leading up to the experience were awkward. I was nervous and was strongly considering calling the whole thing off. I mean I had never even met this guy and I couldn't believe my husband wanted to bring a man over to our house to see if I would be interested in fucking him. I told my husband of my reservations and he made me promise to at least meet the guy. He was confident that I would like Rick but he also reassured me by saying that we could call it off anytime. He explained that if we did not get along or find each other attractive, or if it just didn't seem right we would not follow through. He said he had told Rick these same things and he understood completely.

I also expressed a bit of concern that Rick would possibly not find me attractive. My husband said that was not very likely, Rick had noticed me once before, he sat a few tables away from us at a company banquette months prior to scheduled get together. My husband explained to me that he first got this whole idea when Rick commented to him one day that he was "a lucky man indeed."

It made me feel a bit easier when a day later he stated that maybe the first meeting should not involve sex at all, maybe it should be completely "platonic" he said. I eagerly agreed, and he said Rick did too, so that took much of the anxiety off. We would just kind of get acquainted and see if all agreed that this was worth pursing. He said he didn't want to tell me allot about Rick because he wanted me to draw my own conclusion of him, he would just say things like "I don't think you'll be disappointed." The only facts he told me is that Rick was not married and lived 100 miles away and that he was going to be in town on business and would be staying at the Hilton Downtown. He wouldn't even tell me how old he was.

A couple of days before I was to meet Rick I was still nervous and I made sure that my husband knew exactly where I stood. I would meet Rick as long as no sex was to be involved and that if I didn't want a second meeting, he would not try to pressure me into it. I also demanded that if this didn't work out we would not try this again.

The big day arrived and I started getting ready late that afternoon while my husband took our 15 year old daughter to his parents house to spend the night. Even though no sex was going to take place, I was nervous and started sipping on some wine an hour before Rick was to arrive. "I wish I would have thought to insist that the meeting take place in a restaurant." I thought, but I also couldn't stop wondering what kind of man my husband was inviting to our house.

Rick arrived bringing me a single red rose and an expensive bottle of wine. I have to admit that I was very impressed with him from the very first moment I first saw him. I was glad that I took extra time this evening to look good and put on a flattering dress and sexy heels. I felt an instantaneous and undeniable sexual attraction to him. Rick was very nice looking, he had a nice smile and his large hand took my smaller one and kissed it as we were introduced. I would have guessed he was in his late 20's and athletically built at 6' 3" and about 225 lbs. He was perfectly tanned and had a full head of dark wavy hair and a nice mustache. He was neatly dressed in slacks and a polo shirt which showed off his well-developed body. I noticed Rick's arms were large, but not too large, and shapely, and his chest and shoulders seemed very well developed making him a powerful looking man. "why would he want to fuck a 44 year old married woman?" I asked myself, but I could soon tell by the way he looked at me that he was equally impressed, this just added to my confidence. I openly gazed upon him as he and my husband joked about something "This is the guy he brought home for me to fuck?!?!" I asked myself, happy, at least so far, and pleased with my husband's choice. All of the sudden I didn't feel burdened by this, I just hoped Rick wasn't a self centered jerk or a total asshole.

He wasn't. Rick was easy going and pleasant to talk with. He had a nice calm laugh and a wonderful sense of humor. He was also intelligent and could talk in detail about everything from sports, to interior decorating. All three of us knew why we were gathered together and we were all a bit nervous at first, but Rick had a way of easing the tension from the beginning with his wit and his gentle manner. I noticed that whenever he got the chance he would check me out. Of course, I didn't mind a bit, in fact I was doing things to invite his glances. So we sat around drinking wine and chatting. Once I noticed him gazing at my legs, they were crossed and I had purposely allowed my skirt to rise high on my thighs to expose more leg. I was not looking at him, I was talking with my husband, but I felt his eyes upon me. I lowered my wine glass and gently set it on my thigh and started slowly stroking the stem with my fingertips, as I did this I noticed my pussy was starting to tingle.

After about an hour and a half of chatting, drinking and some teasing Rick asked my husband if it was ok to dance with me, then he would have to leave. I was disappointed that he wanted to leave, but I would definitely welcome another meeting with him. We had been playing soft background music the whole time and now a nice slow song was playing, after my husbands blessing he asked me to dance. Rick turned off a lamp and the living room became dim. I placed my hands on his round biceps and his hands went to my waist, we started swaying. Rick then gently pulled me closer and I noticed how good he smelled. He was without a doubt a man that had good hygiene and knew how to not overdo the cologne. I allowed my hands to move up to his shoulders and his hands wrapped around me. I looked up at him, he was already looking down at me and he lowered his head down and whispered in my ear. "The reason I must go is because you're driving me crazy and I'm having a hard time controlling myself and we promised not to do anything tonight, but I didn't want to leave until I let you know how much I desire you." Rick reached down and lifted the short hem of my dress, I had on a pair of sheer French cut panties and his large hands gently squeezed my ass cheeks. I just about melted, that's when I felt his big hard cock for the first time. My stomach had come into contact with his swollen rod. He had me. I already knew it, but right then I was without doubt that I would fuck him, and I didn't care anymore that tonight was supposed to be "platonic," I wanted to fuck him in the worse kind of way and I wanted him tonight!!

Rick started kissing my neck lightly as he firmly groped my ass. I was now purposely grinding hard against the swell in his slacks and I looked at my husband who sat there expressionless "you brought this stud home to fuck me?" I thought. "Oh yes I will definitely fuck him."

Between kisses and squeezes Rick whispered "I better go now."

I looked him in the eyes with my best "Fuck me" look and whispered back, "Don't go, I don't want you to go." After I said this Rick looked over at my husband. My husband was probably wondering what we were saying because he couldn't here us. I placed my hand on his cheek and refocused his eyes back to mine. "Forget him."

Then we kissed.......one short kiss on the lips led to another and soon our tongues were dancing around each others mouth. Rick was a great kisser, he was gentle and not overpowering and I quickly forgot my husband was still watching.

Rick took me by the hand and led me to sit on the sofa. My husband was still across the room, in the shadows being very quite. Rick stood tall before me and kicked off his shoes (it was summer and he didn't have socks on) pulled his shirt off over his head as he turned his back to me. Then he quickly peeled of his slacks and shorts and stepped out of them. He had a nice tight ass and his powerful thighs looked delicious. Then I peaked at my husband, his eyes were wide open like he didn't believe what he was seeing. Then Rick slowly turned to me and when his enormously hard cock came in sight I bet I had the same look as my husband did. "look what you're doing to me" Rick stated as he wrapped his hand around the base of it.

My pussy juices ran like a set of 5 diamond rapids. Rick's cleanly shaven, 8 inch cock was raging hard and matched perfectly with his muscular build. It wasn't just the size of his cock, it was perfectly shaped and looked hard enough to sharpen a knife on. With veins protruding in strategic places and the skin stretched so tight around the head that it looked like one more drop of added blood would make it burst open. Then I noticed a clear pool of pre cum starting to ooze out of the slit. "You're as excited as I am I bet?"

I managed to give a "Yes" nod as he slowly stroked the length of his pole.

"Good. Raise up your skirt." I did as instructed without question or hesitation.

"Take your finger, show me where your clit is." I spread my legs and the scent of my juices hit my nostrils at the same time the tip of my finger found my clit and I realized that I'd never before been this wet or excited. My panties were drenched. I could not have immersed them into a tub of water and pulled them out any wetter than they had become. I looked down and saw that my sheer white panties had become translucent by my wetness. My neatly trimmed dark pussy hairs were matted down and plainly visible and the material had tightly conformed to the contours of folds of my pussy lips. "I slowly spread my legs "Here it is Rick, my clit is right here."

"Rub your finger over your clit and watch my stroke my cock." He wasn't finished his sentence before I was pulling my panties down and spreading my legs wide so he got a great view. This newfound boldness was all so unlike me, but I had never been anywhere near as horny as I was now. I started rolling my finger over my clit, noticing that is was large, hard, and fully exposed. I masturbated for my husband only once before, a long time ago and didn't really enjoy it. Now I was doing it in front of him again, but not for him, for Rick...and this time I was taking a lot of pleasure in it!! "Kim I wanted you the moment I first saw you.......I could see in your eyes that you did too didn't you?"

"Yes" In the corner of my eye I noticed my husband, he had no reaction, except that he had his dick out and was stroking it. Seeing my husband work his little cock and Rick working his big made me realize that my husband had been right all along. An attractive man with a big dick, a big dick because of his desire for me, was a monumental turn on.

I was moments away from cumming, and I could sense that this would be no ordinary orgasm, it was going to be the mother of all orgasms. Rick quickly dropped to the carpet, on his knees and placed his lips where my finger was. He used his lips to surround my clit and flicked his tongue rapidly against back in forth across it. He really knew how to use his tongue and I knew this would be one incredible orgasm. Then he started sucking on it!!! Oh my God here it comes, I grabbed the back of his head with both hands, I lifted my feet up and forcefully pulled his head hard. Rick never stopped sucking my precious button and when I came I squirted pussy juice all over his face. I gasped for air loudly as wave after wave of pleasure pounded through my body. I started to get light headed and wondered if I was going to pass out before it was finally over. I was breathing hard as Rick got back on his feet, his cock still as uncompromising as ever. He used his forearm to wipe his mouth off, he too was breathing hard, probably because I had pretty much smothered his face with my pussy flood.

He looked at me with a kind of "now what?" look in his face. "Fuck me Rick." I said boldly. I had just experience the best orgasm of my life and I really needed to feel his big cock inside me. Rick looked at my husband, wanting his permission I guess, he didn't move or say a thing. I noticed he had put his dick away, I wondered if he had cum. "For God's sake Rick, forget about him and fuck me!!!" I demanded, uncaring about my hubby's reaction. He could not have stopped me from fucking Rick now if he had dared to try too.

Rick asked me to lay on the carpet. I lifted my feet and spread my legs to welcome him as he moved between my legs. He put his hands beside my shoulders and was in a 'push up position' overtop of me, then he maneuvered the head of his cock right to the opening of my eager pussy but he didn't enter me. He looked into my eyes and said "last chance to call this off." This was no time for kidding around so I immediately wrapped my high heeled legs around his waste, I locked my ankles and dug my spikes into his ass while lifting my hips up off the floor, impaling my pussy as best as I could onto his pole. He rolled his hips and entered......deeper and deeper with each thrust, I remember thinking "God I never knew it could be this good." Rick started getting into it "That's a great pussy Kim, I've got to fuck you hard now, I can't fuck you easy, I've got to fuck you hard."

"Do it!!! Fuck me hard!!!" I was now about to learn what real fucking was, he started to hammer my ass into the plush carpeted floor with the full length and force of his manhood. Soon, another feeling came over me, was this possible? Was I was going to cum again already? I started meeting his thrusts with my own and I could not stop myself from becoming vocal. The pace we were fucking at was so intense it would have registered high on a Richter Scale. His face had a look of determination, sweat was starting to flow out of his pores, his well toned muscles were taught, as I kept encouraging, no demanding that he "fuck me harder" and then, my pussy exploded again. It was the first time I'd ever cum without clitoral stimulation and I felt my pussy keep contracting on his cock. It was almost like it was a spiritual experience and I lost contact with reality for a few seconds. When my senses came back I could tell he was ready to burst. "Cum in me Rick......God yes cum deep in my pussy.........." Rick let out a series of short, deep bursts of moans, his face looked as if he was in pain, he closed his eyes, his face turned real red and he literally rammed my pussy until he finished cumming inside the depths of my womb.

It had only been fifteen minutes since we started dancing and I had had two unbelievable orgasms. Rick looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back. He gently rolled his hips some more and gently explored my depths some more as his cock slowly got soft, god even that felt good and I was ready to go again!!! Then he exited me, stood and gave me a hand to help me up. I still had my dress and heels on and I felt his jism pouring out of me, so I ran to the bathroom. "Can you bring me a towel?" he asked. When I came back with his towel he had already put his shirt back on. My husband was gone. "Where is he?"

"I don't know, he left without saying a word." I watched Rick clean himself with the towel and I watched him finish dressing. He then walked to me and took me in his powerful arms and we kissed and hugged. "I don't think he enjoyed this as much as we did, you are one incredible woman, I hope your husband keeps an open mind because I would do just about anything to see you again."

"Would you like to stay awhile?" It was only 9pm and besides, I was still horny.

"No, it's probably best if I leave now, I think you and your husband need some time alone." I knew he was right. We kissed some more and he left. I didn't want him to go, I really wanted to fuck him some more. I found my husband in front of the tv, watching a ball game with a bottle of scotch and a shot glass. "You ok honey?" I was willing to talk about this if he was.

"Sure, I'll be fine, just like some time to myself." Whenever unexpected things came up, or things in life weren't going well, he would drink himself to sleep. That didn't bother me, it's how he handles stress, but what did bother me is that whenever he drank heavily he snored violently. So the last few years he would sleep in the guest room after drinking. "Will you be sleeping in the guest room tonight?"

"I'm sure I will." The reality of the situation was that while the thought of me fucking another man intrigued my husband for years, he was going to have a hard time dealing with this, so tonight he was going to get plastered. I, on the other hand had no ill feeling about what had just happened. My husband put me in a situation and I reacted. I was still horny, and I would have fucked him if he'd wanted, but I kissed his forehead "See you in the morning." I then took a shower, and went to bed and started reading a book.

I fell asleep while reading and awoke and looked at the clock, it was 11:22pm. I got out of bed to go check on my husband who I knew was still downstairs, probably asleep in the guestroom by now. As I passed the living room, on the floor I spotted the towel Rick had used to clean our juices of his beautiful cock. My pussy flooded instantly when I picked up the towel and faintly smelled sex on it. Then a voice told me, "call him." " No I can't," "yes you can call him and ask him over."

I found my husband passed out, just as I suspected, his clothes were still on and he was snoring loudly. The empty Scotch bottle was beside the bed. He drank the whole thing and I new he'd be out solid until the morning. I went to bed and tried to sleep, but of course I couldn't. I thought about masturbating, but the need in me was too great to resist. I called the hotel and got the front desk to ring his room, it was 11:40, I hoped he wasn't asleep and didn't mind coming back over without my husband's knowledge or consent. Well, by 12:15 I would still be in my bed, but Rick would once again drilling me with his rock hard cock!!!!

We fucked, sucked, and slept off and on until around 6:00 am. We were just natural with each other in the bed and I had many orgasms. I know Rick had exactly three. I know because the he came all over my ass and back after pounding me doggy style. The second one he came as I soaped up his cock and gave him a hand job in the shower, and the last one he came all over my face after a "good morning" blow job that was slow and deep. I especially loved making him cum with my mouth and letting him shoot all over my virgin face, he made me feel so sexy. I had never let my husband (or anyone else) do that before, but sex with Rick was so good I would do just about anything he wanted.

12