Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Discovery of a different side of her self.
14.2k words
4.6
17.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim Ch. 01 - Awakening

An Elfin face stared back out of the mirror at her as she brushed her long dark hair. Flame blue eyes were surrounded by thick lashes and high cheek bones and a prominent nose dominated small lips that were curved up in a smile. It was not a pretty face in the conventional sense of beauty but rather arresting, like one could not help but stop and notice.

Kim knew that hers was a face that stayed with people. Under her hair and face, the rest of Kim was also noteworthy. Kim was lanky to say the least. She stood a fraction under six feet and had never had to watch her weight in the slightest, except on the odd occasion to try and put some on. Her breasts were small, capped with light small buds that were exceptionally sensitive and hardened into long ovals. Broad shoulders made her figure look almost masculine, giving her a swimmers body. Her saving grace was her legs. They were exceptionally long and straight, the muscles not sharply defined but visibly present on her calves and thighs. As for her backside, she knew that this was one thing that would always get people to stop and look as she walked past, men and women alike. Tight muscles in her buns moved like a caged animal when she walked providing almost enough distraction for people to forget about her face for a couple minutes.

Continuing to pull the brush through her hair, Kim languished in the afternoon sun that streamed through the window into her bedroom. Outside autumn was starting its assault on summer and a few of the trees outside had started to turn. The wind was cool coming off the lake and Kim was looking forward to watching the changes. She was in-between projects and was not stressing about taking several weeks off to regroup. The inside of her bedroom absorbed the autumn sun into the warm wood and she was perfectly content to just relax.

After what she was sure was over brushing, Kim put down the silver handled brush and stood up. Walking slowly over to the window, she looked out over the lake. Hers was the only house in view and she was aware of the fact that her closest neighbour was six of seven miles away. Such an isolated spot had its advantages.

As the rays warmed her uncovered front she confirmed in her mind that it was going to be a lazy afternoon. Sitting herself down in the big cane chair at the window she lay back. The chairs earthen material was almost hot from the sun and she stretched out like a cat in the sheer luxury of the sensation. Her hands rubbed down her body, the skin still smooth and silky from her bath just after lunch. She had not put on clothes for two days so far and was perfectly happy padding around the house naked. As her hands came up again from her flat stomach she moved them over her small breasts. Her nipples responded immediately with a tingle that threatened to demand more.

Kim continued to stroke her torso as she lay in the sun, her mind drifting around nothing specific. The ambience slowly started to lull her into a drifting state of mind, halfway between sleep and wakefulness where she was able to experience waking dreams, tinged with the golden glow of the afternoon. These dreams were almost under her control as she directed her mind along certain lines, skimming the surface of her memories and fantasies.

Disconnected images and feelings pervaded her semi-conscious mind. Swimming in the lake in summer, the feeling of silk and cotton on her skin, the taste of coffee and cream. Warm, wet thoughts combined with the afternoon sun in her head brewing a magical dark cloud of sensation. As the phantoms drifted on a small part of her mind would latch onto one and evaluate it suitability to the mood. Some she would reject outright, some she would flirt with until they revealed their true natures and then she would leave, waiting for something else to surface.

Finally one concept started to gel out of the darkness. As with all the rest it was more about sensations and feelings than the image itself. This one though had a surprising clarity as it came out of the past at her. She could feel as her mind embraced this new phantasm and drew her back to an autumn long ago, one which was an awakening for her, just as she was now drifting off.

Kim was lying on her bed in the afternoon sun. Her school clothes lay on the floor next to her bed as she relaxed after the day. Exams were never fun in Kim’s eyes and she was glad that her next one was a full week off and she could relax this afternoon and only have to worry about further studying tomorrow. Her parents were at work and her brother was still at school. Being younger than her, his exams did not start for a while.

Rolling over onto her stomach, Kim gazed out of the window over the beach. The sea was such a sensual thing, she mused, following the rollers coming up the beach. Big and powerful, they smoothly glided up to the sand and, it seemed to her, in slow motion flung themselves down in the surface for the beach with their terrific crashes. Tirelessly they worked the sands, sculpting the white expanse in their own mysterious designs.

As she watched, Kim noticed that her hips were rolling against the bed in time to the big waves. She could almost feel the power of surf swelling against her mound, pressing into her. Sliding a hand under herself, palm up, she placed it’s heal snugly into the v between her legs. Now as her hips extended pressure downwards her lips would rub onto her hand and she could feel the pressure extend through to her swelling clit.

A tightening in her groin was pulling at her attention, her focus starting to drift from the surf to the needs of her body. The more the front of her lips rubbed against her hand the more the wave in her body built until she had completely distracted herself. Certainly a little bit of pleasure would not be amiss after her hard day? Adjusting her hand a bit she allowed her middle finger to slide further along the groove between her lips. She hooked her finger a bit further over as it passed over the opening to her depths and pushed it in a little way.

She was already wet inside but as a healthy young girl she was wet most of the time. Thrusting her finger into herself slowly the fluids spread around her groin and she could hear the small sucking sounds as she pulled the digit out. Rolling over to be able to reach herself better she spread her legs apart and lowered her other hand so that it reached under her leg for her opening.

Pushing a finger from that hand in she pulled her fingers apart a little, stretching open her vagina. The sensitivity of the area still thrilled her as she ran her fingertips around the inside of the opening to her pussy. Cocking one of her legs up she let her upper hand move to pay attention to her clitoris as she pushed another finger into herself.

The most that she had dared until now was three fingers and she had been worried that she would do herself permanent injury. She knew that it would all change when she had sex for the first time but at this stage that seemed like it would never happen. The boys at her school did not look at her like they did the other girls. She supposed that she was too much of a tom-boy and not very attractive. Already five foot ten inches she was as tall as anybody in her classes and with her thin but wiry muscular frame and thin features she did think that she was pretty at all.

Kim understood at least that it was not only her appearance but also her general demeanour that did not help the situation. She could not help it though; she really hated those “Barbie” type girls and their fake images. She could not associate herself with the “in” crowd at school at all. Her brother had no problems at all and ran with the popular crowd, their parents money ensuring that the other children were interested enough not to hold Chris’ adoption against him.

It was not as if he used money in any way to ensure his success amongst the other students. Chris was charismatic enough by himself not to need any props. It was just that in even her case the popular elements would have accepted her if she had been willing. No, unfortunately the problem was all hers.

“Damn,” Kim thought. I have distracted myself from my goal here. Moving her fingers again she closed her eyes and let the little waves of pleasure flow through her body. They moved in ripples up her torso, to her breasts where her nipples lay camouflaged against the rest of her breast. Kim liked the fact that her nipples were almost the same colour as the rest of her breasts. Just the central bud was distinguishable from the rest of the skin. That was at least until she allowed her hand to move from her clitoris to one of her nipples where it rubbed softly at the small bud.

It reacted almost immediately, the whole areole around it crinkling up into its almond shape and deepening in colour as the blood filled it. Rubbing the other one she moaned as the pleasure started to cause her pussy muscles to contract around the fingers working inside her. Plunging another one into herself she returned her errant hand to her clitoris where she started to massage the small bud in earnest.

As the tension started to build in her, the efforts of her hands became more frantic. It felt as if all the stress and tension build up over the last couple of days was backing up in her lower body and would want out soon. She had not realized that she was so uptight but as she began to reach climax Kim figured that this was going to be no normal orgasm. There was more to the path that lay before her and she could feel herself rushing towards it now at break-neck speed with the inevitability of a freight train.

She was mashing her fingers into herself now and her other hand was dancing around her clitoris like there was no tomorrow. Try as she could though the climax itself would not come. Something in herself was determined not to break at this point. More and more frantically she worked at her task, sweating now at the effort of bringing herself off.

Slowly the pressure had been building in her and she felt as if she was going to burst at any point now. There was no way that things could hold together anymore. Her mind had given up trying to understand what was going on and she was functioning on an animal level only, desperate for release from the tidal wave building inside her. As the waves in the sea though, suddenly she felt a crest form deep inside herself and knew that it was all going to happen now.

The first tremors felt as if they had sprung up from her legs. As they happened, every thing inside her tensed as it seemed as if her body was trying to expel something from inside her. She shook again and again as the waves washed through her.

Suddenly though something else in her was also pushing and broke through. Suddenly a spay of liquid suddenly erupted from her urethra. Her hands were soaked by the musky hot liquid as it shot out of her. Kim was surprised but understood that women also ejaculated sometimes. It was just the first time that it had happened to her. The sensation was great and she continued to massage her loins as her orgasm continued to roll through her.

Bringing her now soaking hand up she spread the wetness over her smooth mound and up onto her flat stomach and chest. Rubbing the liquid all over her front she could smell the musky odour of it as her orgasm started to wind down. Suddenly her fingers were under her nose and her tongue had darted out to experience this new taste. As the driving force of sexuality in her started to fade into post orgasmic bliss she stopped licking her fingers with a little surprise. It was not that she found it repulsive, but rather she was sort of shocked at her actions now that she was not so aroused.

Stretching and then rolling onto her side she stared out of the window at the sea again and as she noticed the breakers striking the beach a small smile came to her lips. The whole natural process that had ended up in her orgasm was still going on as if nothing had happened. In the greater scheme of things, nothing had, Kim thought to herself.

As she lay there in the autumn sun she started to drift off to sleep again, not worried about any intrusions into her room as nobody would be home for hours and everyone knew that she napped in the afternoon and would not disturb her. The warm red mist of the afternoon sun behind her eyelids soon enveloped her in another world and relaxed as she was she was soon dozing happily.

Kim was brought out of her deep sleep slowly. Nothing in her mind wanted to react quickly but something was wrong and she could not sleep anymore. Coaxing some more sense out of her body and mind was difficult but eventually something got the message through to some central part of her consciousness that thought it was in control that she was cold.

What a drag, thought another part of her mind. Snapping herself out of it she sat up on her bed and looked around. It was almost dark and she could hear some heavy metal music coming from her brother’s room down the hall. Slipping off the bed she turned on a light and then went into her bathroom. Five minutes in the shower cleaned the spent passion from earlier in the afternoon from her body.

Kim was proud of the fact that she had overcome the basic flaw in female life. By using her fingers in a v she was able to pull her pee hole open in the right direction so that she could actually relieve herself standing up. With the right pressure and control she could practically eliminate any drops that may end up on her. In the shower it was so much easier though as she had no hang-ups and she just pulled her lips back a bit and spayed her pee into the drain. Rinsing herself off, she turned off the water and stepped out of shower.

After finishing the rest of the small things that she always did after getting out of a shower like putting some cream on her skin she padded around to her wardrobe where she grabbed a pair of white tracksuit pants and a white tee-shirt.

Glancing over at the clock on her dresser she noticed that it was already seven and dinner would be served in about an hour. That left a bit of time to watch some television. TV was not something that Kim generally was glued to like some of the other kids in her class but she did enjoy the occasional show. A particularly good sitcom might be on or else she was sure that she could find a nature program to distract her for an hour or so.

On her way down the darkened passage way she turned into the kitchen. Here the all the lights were on and the warm glow reflected off all the cherry surfaces. The kitchen always seemed like the warmest room in the house to her. The creams, cherry wood and sand coloured surfaces all melding together to give the impression of a safe cave in some giant tree. The only thing that broke the impression of being encased was the wall and a half of glass that looked over the sea cliffs off to the one side of the house.

“Daddy,” smiled Kim as she saw her father at the stove. “Doing something good for us tonight?” Kim’s father turned and smiled over at her. He was a strapping middle age man with more grey than black in his thick hair. His figure was hulking and large though Kim knew, mostly muscle. Seeing him move, she was always reminded of a Rhino at full charge. There was something positively animalistic in the brute strength of his movements.

His face however did not fit with the rest of his being at all. Kim knew that she got some of her facial features from him. Sharp chiselled features dominated his face that seemed almost comically delicate on his enormous frame. Birds of a feather, thought Kim, as she went over to hug her father. No one would find either of us attractive.

Grabbing a soda from the refrigerator Kim left the room and went through to the TV room. Settling back into a large sofa chair that seemed ready to swallow her she turned on the set and found something to distract her until food was ready.

Later that evening Kim went off to bed. She was planning a sleep in the next day and would start her studies in the late afternoon. Sometime during the night she was caught up in a nightmare. Although Kim could not remember the exact details afterwards she awoke in tears and feeling very afraid. Still in a daze she was terrified of being alone and getting out of be she blindly stumbled up the passageway to Chris’ room.

Curling up under the covers with him, Chris had not even really woken up. Now with the warmth and security of somebody close she dozed off again within a couple of minutes. Chris however was disturbed a little while later by a foreign presence in his bed. Waking up suddenly he rolled over and noticed Kim’s figure lying on her back next to him.

Although it was not the first time that she had snuck into his bed after a bad dream, it had been about two and a half years since the last time it had happened. Smiling down at her he remembered how well they were getting on recently. They had become really close after their mother had died about two years ago.

Something about Kim distracted Chris though as he was about to turn over and go back to sleep. Slight movements in her body and face seemed to tell him that she was having a dream. The movements were slow and casual though and it did not look like an unpleasant dream to him. Good for her, Chris thought putting his head down and watching Kim as she dreamed.

As she continued to dream the sheets had come off her as she moved around. When she settled down again, Chris raised himself up to cover her when he noticed that Kim’s whole lower body was exposed. Her short night shirt had crumpled up under her small breasts leaving her hips and stomach fully exposed. Chris was a bit shocked that she was not wearing any panties and her mound was clearly visible to him in the moonlight that came through the window over his bed.

Not being able to resist the temptation Chris moved himself up carefully to have a closer look at Kim’s naked body. He had never been able to observe a naked woman in real life like this while she was totally oblivious to the fact. Propping himself up on his elbow Chris had an excellent view up over his sisters legs and up into the smooth v that was formed by her mound.

He could clearly see where the groove between her lips started but nothing more. Most of the pictures that he had seen in pornography magazines and on the internet, the women’s labia were pronounced and a darker colour. From what he could see of Kim though, her lips, or what he could see of them were pretty much the same colour as the rest of her skin.

Chris was very aroused by this illicit observation of his sister and without even thinking about it his hand was around his hard shaft, inside his pyjama pants. Kim was still lost in whatever dream she was having and it seemed to be intensifying. One of her hands moved under her nightshirt and started to rub one of her breasts. Her mouth had opened slightly and her breathing was heavy as her hand rubbed the small mounds.

Suddenly her legs started to part and Chris moved a little out of the way. Kim still looked very much asleep to him and he just could not wake her up or stop himself from watching. As her long legs opened he saw her lips were smooth all the way down to the crack between her cheeks. There was just a thin split between them but was he watched they almost seemed to swell a bit as Kim’s hips started to gyrate slowly.

As he was watching intently her hand appeared over her mount and her long fingers started rubbing the lips. From his point of view, he could now see them parting slowly to reveal the small valley of darker skin. As the pressure exerted by her fingers increased her lips were pulled further apart, revealing more between them. Running down either side of the outer lips there were two thin folds of skin. From his biology lessons, he knew these were the inner labia. Inside these and right at the top he could see a small hood of skin. This he knew would cover Kim’s clitoris and just below would be her urethra, where her pee would come out. Below that he could now see the opening to her vagina exposed.