Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WordSlinger
WordSlinger
14 Followers

***

She heard his moaning change into gasping, felt his thrusting grow short, his movements came only in jerks. He paused suddenly and she felt his burning hot cum splatter her insides. First here, then there, more and more, his hard cock spreading it all through her body. She was right on the edge herself, the pleasure had been building for so long, she had simply been riding the wave. The extra warmth he had put inside her pushed her up further. She couldn't believe that he was still making love to her. His hand was rubbing her vigorously, he still moved in and out, again and again, his erection twitching inside her as he filled her with cum. She heard him cry out as their juices trickled down to his fingertips, adding a tingling sensation to her clit. As his body fell on top of hers, the wave of her pleasure peaked, making her quake with her orgasm. It ripped through her, her body spasming against his, making her shake all over.

As she finished, she let her limbs go out from under her, sliding them down to the sheets. He covered her body with his, not withdrawing himself from her steaming vagina. Kissing her neck gingerly, she heard him moaning softly. His arms went underneath her, holding them close to each other. She turned her head back towards him, kissing him passionately. She felt him softening within her and squeezed her legs together. He hugged her tight once more, kissed her cheek, and his body slid down hers, just far enough to pull out of her. He moved to her side, nudging her onto her back, then cuddled up to her. She drifted, feeling more loved and comfortable than she had in ages. She knew only that this was wonderful, something she didn't want to end. They lay together for a long time.

WordSlinger
WordSlinger
14 Followers
12