Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Libby pulled her paralyzed lower body up alongside Kim and Kim pulled Libby's wet fact over to her and started kissing it. It was not the first time she had tasted herself but she loved tasting it on someone else this time. Kim told Libby how much she enjoyed what had happened and she had never imagined how good sex could be.

Kim then started exploring Libby's body. She started with her face and kissed her way down to her breasts. She had not had time to look at them before and kissed and touched all over them. This was also the first time she had even seen another woman's breast up close and touched it. Libby's breasts were small but her areola's covered a large part of the cone shaped end of them and the nipples were large also. They grew even larger as Kim sucked on them. She worked her head back and forth and several times Libby asked her to suck harder. Libby also used her hand on Kim's head to push her mouth into her breasts harder.

After several minutes sucking, Kim started moving her head down towards Libby's pussy. She had to stop kissing and pull herself down in bed and open Libby's legs. On the way down Libby had told Kim where she stopped feeling anything. Kim kissed the inside of her thigh working her way up to the shaved area around her pussy lips. That area felt so smooth as she ran her hands around and there was such a difference when she kissed the area with and without hair. She knew then that she was going to have to shave hers or better yet get Libby to do it for her. She started doing what Libby had done to her and kissed and sucked on the area. Libby did not have large long lips like Kim did but she was still able to get hold of them. She stuck her middle finger into Libby's vagina and felt for her G spot. She asked if she could feel it and Libby said yes it felt fantastic. Kim started lapping Libby's clit and fingering her at the same time and made her cum. Her lower body did not move but her upper body thrashed around. Kim also felt some contractions in her vagina.

As Libby wound down Kim pulled herself up alongside her and they kissed some more. Libby was crying softly and said she thought she would never be able to do that after she was hurt. She thanked Kim for making love to her. They both hugged for some time. After a while Libby helped Kim roll over on her stomach so she could explore her back. She used her fingers to trace the obvious curvature of her spine. She followed all the way down to her hip and buttock area which was flat and flaccid. She knew hers was the same way. As she was doing this she was aware of how aroused she was becoming, looking at Kim's paralyzed body. She realized that Kim's whole body had been a turn on to her and remarked aloud to Kim about it. Kim replied that was what being a devotee was.

Kim turned her head so she could look at Libby and told her that when she first saw her in the wheelchair at lunch, Kim knew she wanted her. Her atrophied leg folded over the other leg made her very wet. It was why she had been so bold this afternoon in asking her up to her apartment. Libby ran her finger down Kim's flaccid rear and into her pussy fingering her very slowly as they looked at each other. Kim said she wished she could move her hips with her finger doing that to her. Libby got her other hand under Kim and played with her breast as she was doing her. Libby said she was glad to be a devotee.

After several minutes of this Kim felt the need to go to the bathroom. She had not gone when they first got home from lunch. She told Libby of the need and Libby decided she would go with her. They wheeled into the bathroom and Libby said she was going to cath herself again after all the fluid they had at lunch. Libby got a cath kit from the bag on the back of her chair. She asked Kim if she would like to cath her while she held her leg open with one hand and her labia with the other. Kim said she would love to.

Kim took the kit and opened it up. She opened the catheter and placed it on the sterile towel. She then opened the lubrication and put several drops on the catheter. Libby opened her legs by putting her right over the wheelchair wheel and moved her smaller left aside with her hand and then her labia. Kim opened the antibacterial wipe and wiped the area around her urethra. Kim then put a rubber glove on her right hand and ran the tip of the catheter around in the lub. She looked at Libby and said ready? She nodded her head and Kim inserted the tip of the catheter into her urethra. The type of kit that was being used had the other end of the catheter inside the plastic bag that caught the urine when it entered her bladder.

As Kim was inserting it she asked Libby if she could feel it and she said no. The catheter was a short, stiff female kind and soon Kim felt some resistance from the closed sphincter. She pushed through it and urine flowed into the bag. Kim pushed the cath in and out a few times after the flow stopped to be sure the bladder was empty. She then withdrew the cath and pushed it into the retention bag. She disposed of it in the can she used for hers.

Kim threw the trash in the basket and Libby said thanks. Kim looked at her and even though she was at home and could use the john, asked Libby is she would like to cath her. Libby said she would love to. As Kim was moving her legs apart with Libby's help, she asked why she shaved some of her pubic area. Libby said it felt good to her when she was pleasuring herself and was more sanitary for the many caths she had to do to herself. Kim said she wanted to shave hers as soon as they were done here. Kim did like Libby holding her one leg and lips open while she cathed her. She used the same type of kit. Libby was very gentle as she knew Kim could feel. They both laughed as the bag got quite full.

After they were done Kim rolled to the shower and got on the bench. Libby pulled her chair out of the way for her and then rolled her chair in and she transferred to the bench. She pushed her chair out and closed the door. The shower was nice and large and had more than enough room for two people. There were grab bars and chest straps so they could be able to wash without fear of falling. They washed and played with each other. They both took their time enjoying looking at each other and their crippled bodies. Libby commented on how small Kim was yet everything was still in proportion. Kim hefted her breasts and said what about these! Libby said they were perfect.

Libby asked if Kim was ready to have her pussy shaved and she said you bet. Libby was able to let herself down off the bench with no trouble. She worked her body over to Kim and spread her legs. Since her hair was so sparse there was no need to trim it first. Kim handed her the shaving cream and Libby soon had her lathered up with lots of extra rubbing in certain places. She took the razor and soon had all of the hair removed. She had Kim check and see if she felt any missed spots and she did not but was amazed at how good it felt. After rinsing all the soap off, Libby immediately used her mouth on the area and Kim soon came after all of the stimulation she had been through since they got into the shower. She was glad she was tied in and had the grab bar to hold on to.

After she came back to her senses, Libby asked if Kim wanted to shave her. She loved the way Kim had just felt to her and wanted to be the same way. Kim said she would love to but wondered how she would get down to the floor. Libby said she would stay there and help her down. Libby leaned her shoulder against the bench so she would not topple over and as Kim leaned over she caught her with her arms and hands and lifted her to the floor. Libby then got up on the bench and Kim spread her legs and applied the shaving cream. Even though they had not trimmed Libby's hair it finally came off ok using a couple of disposable razors. She was soon nice and smooth in the whole area.

Kim could not wait to get her face and mouth on to Libby's shaved pussy. The difference was remarkable and she soon had Libby holding on to the grab bars for dear life. Kim had noticed that Libby did not shave the upper part of her legs and suggested she might want to try it. That was also where she had feeling and getting rid of the hair made her legs much more sensitive to touch Kim said. Libby said she wanted to try it so Kim shaved her legs also while she was down there.

When Kim was done she asked Libby how she was going to get back on the bench. Libby said she had a favor to ask; would Kim please get herself over to her wheel chair while she watched. Kim said no problem and slowly pulled her paralyzed body over to her chair. She knew Libby was watching closely as she only had her arms and hands to move her body. She also knew she wanted to watch Libby do the same thing sometime. It would be a real turn on. After Kim got to her chair, Libby pulled hers into the shower and transferred to it. She rolled over to Kim, folded herself at the hips with her breasts down on to her upper legs and was able to help lift Kim up into her chair. Kim asked her if it was a turn on to watch her struggle on the floor to her chair. Libby said put your hand between my legs and feel how wet I just got. Kim did and she was soaked. She pulled her fingers back and licked them off.

The girls went out on to the patio staying nude as no one could see them. The sun was nice and warm and they enjoyed it for an hour. Libby finally said she needed to get going as she still had several stops to make. They talked about how much they had enjoyed each other and how much they had found out about their bodies today. Both were very pleased with how much enjoyment they could still get even though quite crippled. Libby said she was now very interested in the devotee thing as was going to look up more about it. They agreed they wanted to continue to get together but would cool it at work and just ignore each other. Kim helped Libby get dressed and they kissed good bye.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12