Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris’ dick was so hard now that he did not think he could contain himself. There was a physical pain in his groin and his hand gripped his shaft tightly trying to reduce the perceived pressure that had build up in him. Chris continued to be glued to this spectacle as Kim pushed one of her fingers into her opening. Now her hips were moving a bit faster.

Before he could even begin to think about the implications though, it became clear to him that something was happening to Kim very fast. Suddenly there was a spray of liquid that came out of her. It sprayed onto Chris’ arm that he was leaning on and left a large wet splash on the sheets. The shock and excitement of this suddenly pushed Chris over the edge although he had no intention of masturbating. His load was hot and wet, all over the inside of his pants and there was nothing that he could do. When his body had stopped shuddering at the release he moved quickly away from Kim to the other side of the bed. With a small moan like sound she had turned over onto her side and seemed to be in a deep sleep once again.

Chris’ mind was in a flat spin as he lay on his side facing away from Kim. It did not seem as if she had woken up once during the whole episode though, so he did not think that there was any problem. It was a bit strange having gotten off watching his own sister masturbate during a dream but then as a young man, his hormones were raging out of control and he had not had much choice. Turning over a bit, Chris tossed the covers back over Kim and turned back over. He did not even remember falling asleep, his mind still replaying the scene that he had just witnessed.

Kim woke the next morning with a start. She was in a strange bed and there was somebody in it with her. Recognition came as she realized it was her brother’s room, which slowly started to evoke the memory of the bad dream that she had the previous night. It was all a deep blur but she vaguely remembered coming through to his room as she had been afraid.

Chris was still asleep so she got up quietly and snuck back to her own room. It was only once she was in bed that she realized that she had not even had any underwear on during the night and she was soaking wet between her thighs. I bet Chris did not even wake up the whole night, she mused. She hoped that she had not leaked any of her juices onto Chris’ dark bed sheets but there was nothing she could do now and before she knew it, she was asleep again cuddled up under her own sheets.

Chris meanwhile had woken up and thought darkly that he had little desire to go to school this day. Not having much choice he jumped up and dashed off to the shower. After washing and dressing he grabbed a light breakfast and went to wait for the bus to come past. As he was standing at the side of the road, the images of his sister lying with her legs spread open were still storming through his mind. He was glad that she was staying at home today as he did not want to have to look her in the eye at the moment. He was sure that she would know that he had been watching her as she had brought herself off. Nuts, he thought, it is going to be a long day at school with a lot on your mind.

Kim woke up much later in the morning, the sun was shining outside and she had a warm happy glow inside of her. Stretching out on her sheets, Kim’s hand roamed up and down her body, feeling her silky soft skin. She let her hand stay down in-between her legs where she ran then all around her inner tights and over her lips. As they parted a bit she felt some fluid escape her and she pushed one of her fingers deep into her vagina to feel how wet she was. There was so much moisture inside of her that it leaked out of her, over her buttocks and dripped down onto the bed. God, she thought, I hope that I did not leave a mess like that in Chris’ bed.

Climbing out of bed she had to wash herself first before she went anywhere as she was scared of dripping all over the carpets. After she had finished in the bathroom and was once again clad I her tracksuit and tee-shirt she went through to Chris’ room to examine if there was any damage. Lifting the crumpled duvet she saw to her shock that there was a significant amount of white markings where she has spilled her fluids. From the shape of one of the marks it would seem as if she had shot it out of herself.

Kim blushed to herself as she realized that she must have actually made herself come last night in her brother’s bed. She did not remember anything except a blurred warm dream and even her recollection of going through to Chris’ room in the first place was not too clear in her head. She was wondering if he had noticed the stains on his sheets when he got up. Now she was really starting to worry herself as she sat down on the bed to think about the situation.

As Kim was going to be doing her laundry she took the sheets of both their beds and her father’s, just to make certain nothing seemed out of place, and shoved them all into the washing machine. Then she put fresh linen onto all the beds. That at least would not seem too suspicious.

At this stage of the morning her stomach was starting to demand attention and Kim wondered through to the kitchen. Humming to herself she slapped a salad together for herself and dragged it through to the enclosed balcony where the one pool looked out over the sea and the beach. She would have preferred to lie outside in the sun but the weather was starting to get cold as they headed towards winter.

By that stage of the day the sun was already streaming through the glass ceiling in over the covered pool and the room was warm and humid. Kim ate her salad at a table by the side of the pool, forgetting for a while the worries that she had about what had occurred the night before. When she was finished she decided to take a swim.

Kim felt firmly that she was far more at home in the water than she was on dry land. As there was no one due to quite a while she just slipped off her clothes and dove straight into the pool. The water was warm and there was no shock at all. A couple of strong stokes and she was on the end of the small pool.

She really loved the pool; its dark stone finish and non-symmetrical design made it seem almost like a natural rock pool. There was a Jacuzzi above the pool and a wet bar over to the one side, while thick ferns and other plants surrounded it on most other sides except the entry at the steps and near the table where she had eaten. It was not small though and in total she could swim about fifteen meters end to end.

After doing a couple of laps Kim climbed out at the Jacuzzi end of the pool and started up the jets as she got into the tub. Leaning back she sighed. This was definitely the life. One of the remotes for the entertainment system was next to the tub so she turned on some light rock music that she liked. This was definitely the way to spend her days.

Unfortunately the situation with her brother chose that moment to come back to her. Kim’s mind spun around as she wondered what would happen. Did he notice? Would he say something? What was he thinking? Her head was a jumble of worries and not much else as she started to stress about what would happen when Chris came home. She kept trying to tell herself that she was nothing that she could do about it but most the parts of her mind were on panic stations and were not at all interested in listening to sense.

Climbing out of the tub, Kim headed down to the shower room and sauna where she towelled off and went to retrieve her clothes. Dumping her clothes in the laundry she went through to her room where she tried to read for a little while. She could not concentrate on the book though and soon she went through to the TV room where she put in a stupid action film that Chris had been raving about but she had not been very interested in seeing.

The film turned out to be as boring as she expected and halfway through she was beginning to nod off. The sun was coming through the windows, warming the sofa and she felt like a cat caught in the thick golden treacle coming through the windows. There was no way out. She knew she was trapped.

Kim woke with a shock as the front door closed with a bang.

“Hey sis,” shouted Chris from the front door downstairs.

Grabbing the towel that had come undone as she was sleeping Kim headed quickly for her room. Just before she closed the door she shouted a quick greeting back to her brother. Slipping on her clothes quickly, she flopped onto the bed. Now at least she would find out what he was going to say.

After a couple of minutes of waiting Kim was vaguely surprised that Chris had not come to her room. He generally always came, at least to say hello to her. She was starting to panic again as she thought about what may have happened last night. Finally a knock sounded at the door and she responded with as casual as she could, ”Hey Chris.”

“Have you had a good day skiving off school?” His grin grew as he patted her on the legs and stood up. “A nice life, it is, at least for some of us.”

Kim breathed a sigh of relief as Chris closed the door on the way out of her room. She had picked up nothing unusual in the way that he had acted towards her and therefore she very much doubted he had been witness to anything unusual. Time to calm down, Kim thought as she set her alarm clock for five o’clock. Then she turned over and was dozing lazily for the rest of the afternoon.

For a long time afterwards, the whole incident had slipped to the back on Kim’s mind. It was just over a year later and after Kim’s next exams that she was at home alone again, trying to work off some of her frustration in the pool. When she was panting and tired from the effort, she retired to the sauna where she lay down in the sweltering heat. The sweat was starting to drip from her as the air dried out with the thermostat turned right up. She could feel the hot air burn her nose if she breathed too quickly and shifting her weight anyhow would bring her into contact with uncomfortably hot wood.

Still, she really enjoyed the time in the sauna, and even better, the plunge into the cold pool afterwards. The ice cold water seemed to want to suck the air from her lungs as her head went under the surface. Every bit of skin on her body had drawn tight over her skin. Staying in for as long as she could she jumped out and headed back for the sauna.

As Kim sat back she noticed her nipples still standing out in protest of the icy treatment that they had received. Sorry, she thought, as she rubbed them a bit until the firm caps relaxed a little. Now however as they relaxed from the cold, they hardened from the stimulation that she was applying. Letting her one hand dip in-between her legs she felt her labia were just was cold.

Fair treatment was her justification, albeit in a humorous way as she rubbed the cold flesh. Reaching over she took the water ladle from out of the bucket and felt the surface with her hand. It was hot from being in the sauna but not unbearably so. Sliding it over her nipples, the heat was delicious after the icy water.

Moving the smooth surface down between her legs, she felt a small shock as she touched it to her labia. She could feel the area change with the temperature as the tight skin started to loosen and swell with the influx of the warmth. As she pressed the ladle harder into her loins, she some juices leak out of herself. Dipping an experimental finger into her pussy she tasted the juices on her fingers. It was clean and honey like on her tongue although she could taste a bit of chlorine from the pools.

By this stage Kim wanted more now. Taking up the ladle again, she looked at the handle. It was made out of really smooth wood, hard and dark from the heat in the sauna. The shaft was about twenty two inches long and about an inch thick in diameter. She felt it up and down for any rough bits that could cause splinters and thought that it felt perfectly safe.

Well coming to think of it, wonderful was most probably a better term than perfectly safe. Sliding down a little bit she spread her legs far apart, bringing her knees up towards her torso. As she was really supple she knew that with the current spread of her legs her lips would hardly be together anymore. Taking her hand she slid two fingers into her pussy and worked the now copious juices around the opening until the entire area was wet.

Then Kim took the end of the ladle handle and slid it around the opening of her pussy. The wood was too dry though and it just pulled her skin as she tried to push the hard length into herself. Bringing its length back up she drew some saliva into her mouth and then proceeded to lick the first couple of inches of the shaft. When it felt a lot more slippery she once again moved it to her opening, which was now screaming to be filled.

This time the end slipped into smoothly for a couple of inches. The handle was almost an inch thick at the end and was easily the biggest thing that she had inside of herself. By this stage she was desperate to get more into herself and she started pumping the hard length in and out until her juices had flowed out of her and all over her hand.

Now the end of the handle was rubbing against the top wall of her vagina, she reckoned about ten inches deep. She felt as if the whole inside of her was stretched out around the hard wooden shaft, its heat spreading through her insides. Now she just moved the shaft up and down a little, stimulating the different spots inside her as she felt her orgasm start to build.

A soft moan escaped from her lips as she felt the first wave of pleasure start to break in inside. This was going to be a massive one, was a dashing thought in her mind as she started to loose control. Suddenly her other hand was rubbing hard at her clitoris as the shaft of the ladle pounded in and out of her pussy, slurping as it came out. Then she was exploding, her pussy muscles clenching tight. It felt like a flood of liquid inside of her but she knew that was nothing. As her pleasure began to crest a wall finally broke inside of her and a hot jet of cum shot out of her. She continued to stimulate herself as the juices shot over her legs and hands and ran down over her arse and onto the towel.

As she thought she was coming down another wave took her and although she did not think she had any more to give she was in a complete spasm. Her body was desperately pushing now and suddenly she felt her self starting to pee. Suddenly the streaming in-between her legs grew strong again, spraying up into the air and splashing down on the floor.

As much as she was shocked the sensation was strangely wonderful as her body sprayed as much as she could out of herself. The combination of the relief and the end of her orgasm was a crazy mix of sexual tension and deep relaxation. Her pee was now running down over her spread pussy and she could feel the hot liquid running over her lips and down over her arse. It seemed to carry on forever and she lay panting as her body let every drop out of her. Finally as it finished she let the long shaft of the ladle slip gently out of herself as she put her head back against the bench.

As she sat up she noticed how hot she was. Her entire body was soaking from sweat and her inner juices. She noticed that she had peed all over her towel and robe and took them and tossed them on the floor of the shower. Taking a hosepipe she washed down the floor and the benches and let the sauna on so that it would dry. Then she climbed into the shower and washed herself off, still shaking from the experience and the thoughts that were going to through her mind.

Kim had never thought that her bodily functions could be so pleasurable. Even now she was shocked at the memory of how nice it had been. In some ways it repelled her but she could not get the sheer ecstasy of that moment of release out of her mind. Although she had more explosive orgasms before and more intense ones, she had never had one that left her feeling so fulfilled. She was completely and utterly sated as she climbed out of the shower and dropped her clothes into the washing machine. As she turned it on she decided that she was definitely going to have to try this again.

Two weeks later Kim was away from home, at Simon, her cousin’s house. High up in the mountains the snow had already blanketed the ground and everything around was white.

She had come up to the mountains for a bit of snowboarding after her exams. Simon was still studying and the weather outside was foul today. The clouds had moved in early and the wind was howling around the house. Kim was bored.

Simon was quite a bit older than her and she remembered all the times that he had baby sat her and Chris at home. Kim had always had a little bit of a crush on Simon. He was tall and long dark hair added to the mystique of somebody who had been very independent from a young age. He was a very caring person and she always fondly remembered him tucking her into bed on night that she was in tears about the fact that the boys did not find her attractive.

Simon had just smiled and told her that any man that did not find her attractive obviously had some serious problems and that she should not pay them any more attention. Sitting there he had told her about people and how they are and why she felt the way she did. Finally she had fallen asleep feeling much better about herself. From that day forward she had not been that phased by lack of attention that she sometimes got.

By now though, Kim was frustrated by being kept inside all day was starting to feel remarkably vindictive about the whole situation. She knew that she had been working on Simon’s nerves the whole day as she wanted to go out. She knew that she was acting like a child but something inside of her felt very petulant but as much as she tried she could not control it.

As Kim approached the lounge she saw Simon sitting on a large sofa, facing a roaring fire, a book in his hands. He had told her that he was studying today and that she should not disturb him. Sneaking quietly up behind Simon, she leapt towards him, grabbing him around the neck and letting out a loud scream. Things did not go entirely to Kim’s plans though. He must have got one hell of a shock as the heavy textbook that was in his hands immediately took to the air. As it was scribing a trajectory up in the air, Simon’s hands were already wrapping around her wrists.

Everything took a funny sort of slow motion for Kim as the book continued through the air, cutting its apex and starting to fall towards the coffee table. In parallel she should feel herself being pulled forwards and over the back of the couch by Simon’s strong grip on her wrists. She heard a gasp out of Simon as the airborne book started its descent towards the table, it approach path perfectly aligned with the large glass of water in the middle of the table and a stack of hand-written notes.

It was all wrong, Kim thought as she found herself tossed over Simon’s legs. She heard the crash as book met glass and moments later the shattering of the vessel itself as it was thrown onto the hard floor in from of the fireplace. At that exact moment, Km could not see the scene of the disaster but she could imagine the water spreading over the carefully scribed notes, the ink running in blue pools of destruction.

Nothing quite so descriptive was going on in Simon’s mind as he witnessed the event. He watched the book descending towards the water in the middle of the notes which comprised a significant section of work on his doctoral thesis. His mind was freezing up was he realized the stupidity of his first reaction of grabbing his attacker instead of dealing with the impending disaster that was about to obliterate his work.

Only by some freak though did the glass and the book actually end up meeting each other at exactly the correct angle that the glass was propelled directly off the table without spilling a drop. Only when it hit the floor did its contents leak from its shattered remains, a large pool forming and sizzling under the fireplace.